Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star-Crossed Lovers ((HKitten&Crystalfox))

Jake actually chuckled when he felt his brother’s breath hitched while he rubbed against that length that was growing in Cole’s pants. “Cheating? No such thing…you just didn’t specify what you wanted and what I could do.” The younger twin raised an eyebrow in challenge, not stopping his leg from massaging the hard cock. The brunette didn’t know if he had regretted his words or enjoyed them, as he felt his cock get teased as well.

It wasn’t until he felt a finger try to press against his anus did Jake tense up and fought against the intrusion. “Whoa there, Cole…” he warned out, hands shooting down and grasping his twin’s wrist to prevent the other from penetrating him. He knew he had lost, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t use this to his advantage. He just didn’t want his twin to think that just because he was one whole hour older, didn’t mean that Cole was going to get to take the first ‘stab’ at him, so to speak.

“Whoops…lost…guess I’ll just repay you, eh?” he chuckled, sliding out from under his brother and gently pressing Cole down onto the bed. If they were going to start this relationship, then it was going to be him topping first. No way was he going to let his brother do this ‘one up’ on him when he was already down a notch from being born later. Grinning down at his brother, he leaned down to passionately kiss the other male, trying to distract him as he reached over towards his nightstand to grab for the tube of lube there. Unlike Cole of just knowing he was gay, Jake had prepared for this moment. He just knew his older twin was going to cave one of these days, and he had been lusting for his brother for so long, he couldn’t even remember when he decided he was ‘gay’ or not. He just knew it was Cole and no one else. Jake had even learned all the stuff about gay sex, just for this moment.

Cole resisted the urge to growl when he felt his wrist pulled away, he hadn't intended on penetrating just teasing mercilessly until his brother couldn't stand it. Turned out that moment had been sooner then he expected "What?" he commented innocently as he allowed himself to be laid out on the bed raising and eyebrow. "You're paying me back n...."

The rest of the statement was cut off as he returned his brother's kiss thoroughly distracted by it and not bothering to pay attention to the other's hand. Pouting he pulled away his eyes darkened with desire. "I wanted to play more." still he didn't mind this change of position it was actually quite nice. "What on earth are you groping for Jake?" he managed to question breathlessly.

"You're going to take me?" he said finally realizing what it was he was reaching for unable to believe his brother actually wanted to top over him. This was an interesting change of pace, he'd always figured he'd be the one to dominate first not the other, well might as well let Jake have his moment he'd returned the favor soon enough.

The brunette raised an eyebrow at his brother as if he couldn’t believe Cole had the nerve to actually look surprised when Jake was showing that he was going to top. “Duh, I’m going to top. You should have known that from the start, bro.” he grinned playfully, as he uncapped the tube and squirted some onto his hand. Rubbing his fingers together, he warmed the substance as he pulled off Cole’s shorts.

Really, what was his brother thinking? He wasn’t going to just give in and take it like the ‘good little brother would’. Jake was planning on completely dominating his older twin to show this arrogant teen that he wasn’t a pushover. Perhaps he had a soft spot for the guy, but it didn’t mean that he was going to let Cole get cocky on him. If anything, Cole was going to have to try a lot harder than arousing him to make him bottom for this male.

Shaking off his miff at being thought of as a bottom, his fingers wrapped tighter around the shaft in his hand and he began to stroke it up and down. The cock hardened under his touch even more and he moaned at the feeling of control. He was going to rock Cole’s world and make his older twin see that one hour really was not that big of a difference.

" 'Cause you seem like such the dominante type?" he echoed amusment lacing his lust filled voice though it was lacking in the usual barb whenever he teased him like that. "Really Jake you're way more passive then me for the most part I never Ah...Assumed that you were the type." his hips bucked up into the other's hand a soft groan of pleasure escaping his lips. Gripping the sheets beneath him he bit his lips to stiffle any other noises that might give Jake ideas.

Goosebumps rose along his skin as the cool air clashed with his already overheated body. God it felt good to be beneath his brother....Wait what? Cole resisted the urge to smack himself. He was the one who was supposed to top not his brother, this position while he liked it was totally unexpected and the older twin hated unexpected, surprises irratated him. He's top next he was certain. After all Jake was his little brother and wasn't nearly as experianced as Cole was 'supposed' to be.

Shifting beneath his brother's hand his eyes fluttered shut a small 'o' of pleasure forming on his tempting lips. Who'd have thought that he knew what he was doing more so then Cole who had been relying on instict during his little teasing session.

The younger twin narrowed his eyes as he listened to his brother speak of how he was not exactly the ‘dominant type’. It was true that Jake was rather passive about most things that happened between them. In general, people could probably say he was more of the passive brother, since Cole was almost always assertive and aggressive. But that doesn’t mean I’ll just lay back and take it…I just don’t get all worked up over things like he does… Jake found his mind defending himself.

Shaking his head free of those thoughts, he focused on pleasuring his twin. His fingers slid up and down the shaft as if he was very experienced on jacking off another male, despite never having touched another male before. For the longest time since Jake first realized that he was lusting after his older twin, the brunette had attempted many things to practice with. At first, he practiced on himself, jacking himself in certain ways that would hold off his orgasm, tease him to the point that he would just have to start the lesson over again, and sometimes, he would even prevent his orgasm when it came.

The teen had yet to touch his anus, however, because he never even thought about it. Jake was just supposed to be top and his brother was going to bottom for him without protest. At least, in his fantasies Cole didn’t protest. In reality, he already sensed the arrogant older twin was going to just keep teasing him about how he just assumed he was a natural topper. I’ll show you passive you jerk… he mentally growled, as he flicked his thumb over the slit. His fingers paid special attention to the head, since he knew it was where a huge portion of nerves were.

"Come on now Jake, you can't say you've never touched yourself to the image of me fucking that cute ass of yours into the bed while you were helpless to do anything." he was barely managing to keep his voice steady. "In fact...I..I'm pretty sure you have." grinning softly his eyes remained lingering on the movement of his brother's hand.

His hips bucked against the hand expertly teasing the broad mushroomed head setting her nerves on fire. Biting his lips he struggled to remained focused and continue teasing his brother, hoping it would get him a ticked to the top instead of bottom. Not that bottoming would be too awfully bad, considering his brother seemed to know what he was doing, if the pressure of an oncoming orgasm was any sign.

A soft shuttering her breath escaped his throat as his hips bucked again the gentle pace needing more speed but knowing better then to order his sibling to do so. Jake was playing a game and since he'd lost by touching Cole this was what he had to do. Though it seemed more like Cole lost at this point.

“Yeah…no, I can’t say I have, brother dearest.” he said in a joking tone, but it was an honest truth. He just never had thought of Cole fucking him. It doesn’t even draw up any images in his mind, and even though he’s able to picture himself fucking his twin, he didn’t understand how he couldn’t just reverse the idea. They were almost mirror images to the eye, so it wouldn’t be hard for another person to easily switch them, but as it was, he was one of the twins. To the brunette, there were distinct differences between them.

As Cole began to gently rock his hips into his fist, Jake smirked and rubbed his thumb over the slit. “Feels good?” he asked softly, spreading some lube on his other hand. Jake had practiced grabbing lube of the of the tube with one hand for a week straight so that he could do this and it showed to have paid off. The younger twin pressed one of his slick digits against the puckered entrance of his brother and swirled the lubricant around the entrance.

He wondered if this was going to fast for the older twin, that perhaps, this game wasn’t suppose to go pass their bickering and at most, masturbate each other off. But now wasn’t the time he wanted to face that possibility, and his cock was pressing against his stomach in anticipation. With a small smile and a flick of his thumb over the slit again, he pressed his middle finger in all the way.

"Brat." he mumbled out eyes shutting once again as his shaft throbbed in the other's hand gently. He was so fogged with pleasure that he didn't even realize what on earth Jake was doing until his middle finger slipped inside his tight ass. Wincing he squirmed as he was snapped out of his haze the uncomfortable feeling making his lust go down a notch. "God Jake." he said unable to belive he'd lost himself like that. Still he had to admit this side of his brother was strangly appealing.

Biting his lips he sighed in a mixture of pleasure and pain, he'd teased himself with a finger before imagining his brother was doing it but it felt differant when it was actually being done. It didn't really hurt persay, but it was uncomfortable and was going to take some getting used to. Shifting again he opened one eyes. "You've been practiceing haven't you?"

Oddly enough aside from expecting to top first he was actually enjoying the forming couple. He wanted to be taken by his brother, some part of him figured that the other deserved it. It was the lover that agreed that he should, and the brother who wanted to give him his moment of control.

Crystalline blue eyes glanced up at his brother at the mumbled insult. His brother was really enjoying himself it seemed, just losing himself to the touches that Jake had practiced over and over. He swallowed hard and wondered if his brother was going to really let him do this. Was Cole, the super stud, macho ‘I’m top’ guy, actually going to let his ‘baby brother’ take him?

Jake took a shallow breath as he tried not to blank out and forget what he was doing. He was so distracted with how handsome Cole looked in passion, that his finger just stayed inside of his twin’s bottom. The anus was rather tight around his finger, but it wasn’t as tight as he suspected it should have been. “Hey, bro, did you ever touch yourself while thinking of me?” he had to ask, wondering if the older twin had touched himself down here while masturbating to Jake. Just that thought alone was so hot, it made him shiver with want. If Cole had touched himself down here, then it meant that he had thought that Jake could actually fuck him one day.

The younger twin grinned at that and gently began to pull his finger out until the tip was still in, before pushing it back in. His finger slid in and out smoothly, thanks to the lubricant, and they found just a bit of resistant, now that it appeared Cole was relaxing. Jake made sure to keep his other hand’s strokes steady as well, sliding up and down that lovely shaft and flicking his thumb over the slit once every while.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" he echoed as his brother started moving inside the tight pulsing channel. In fact he had once or twice imagined his younger brother thrusting inside of him filling him better then anyone every could. Or his brother whispering in his ear as he laid drapped over him his hip bucking in time. The images flashed beneath his eyelids making him groan again and bite his lip.

"Yes..." he admited flushing knowing his brother probably already knew what the groan had been due to. Jake always had a habit of guessing his brother's thoughts when it came to certain things. Still it felt better having it done to him then him doing it to himself before his own mirror almost every other night. "You can add another..." he mumbled having gone up to two fingers himself.

Cole was going to smack himself tomorrow for falling under his brother's sway like this. It just felt too good to ignore and his tightening sac warned him of that, though he wasn't going fast enough to cause a climax just to tease him mercilessly.

Jake smiled slightly and pushed his finger in deeper. “You know, I really would like to know…” he muttered, leaning in closer and pressing a small kiss against those cute lips. “Tell me, Cole…do you fuck yourself with your fingers while you think of me? Pretending it was my cock just ramming into your tight ass?” the younger twin half joked, finding it somewhat erotic to think about. Just speaking those words was making his cock jerk and push out a droplet of precum.

While he gently rubbed the tip of Cole’s cock, he blinked a few times at the mumbled permission. You ass, you really do want me like this, don’t you? I knew it… Jake mentally cheered for himself, smirking now as he felt as if he had really won against his older twin. The other male was just so cocky sometimes, making it seem like he was just going to roll over for the other male, just because Cole was a bit more domineering. Licking his bottom lip, he pressed the second finger against the occupied hole and slid it in on one of his thrusts.

With two fingers inside of his brother now, he began to make small scissor motions and stretched the entrance. Naturally, the muscles fought against his intrusion, but he kept a feel out for if the fight was because of pain or not. While stretching and thrusting his fingers in and out of his twin, Jake felt his fingertips brushed against something he knew to be the prostate.

[Sorry! DX *still getting use to checking thread RPs*]

"I'll never tell." he said in a husky sing-song voice he eyes glittering teasingly. "It my little...Ah! Secret if I do or don...don't!" his eyes rolled back in his head as the second fingers slipped in streatching him, making him a tad more uncomfortable then he figured it would. It felt odd having his...oh god! His hips bucked as fingers found his prostate making him groan louder then he intended alerting his brother to the amount of pleasure he was causing.

His brother must've read a book or somthing he was convinced because he knew his brother was a virgin. The both were, they'd tell one another if they weren't. It was part of the close bond they'd shared since childhood. Cole told Jake everything and Jake was the same. Well aside from the mutal attraction they shared with one another, that had been and unspoken thing for quite sometime.

Biting his bottom lip his hips bucked again and the pressure built more, his brother was close to making him cum and he hadn't even fucked him yet! This was ridiculor and Cole knew he wasn't going to be happy in the morning. But at the moment he chose not to think of it.

Jake chuckled slightly and spread his two fingers inside of his twin. “Cute…but aren’t we a bit old to be keeping ‘secrets’ from each other, Cole?” the teen asked softly, playfully flicking his thumb over the slit and teasing it as if to coax out the cum. His fingers continued to mimic what he was going to do to his brother by the end of the night. The brunette leaned in closer and grinned. In all his dreams and fantasies about his brother, he had never thought that it was going to come true. However, it seemed like this was going to be a night that he was going to get to act out what he had been wanting for so long.

“Mm..hey, are you close?” he asked, wondering why there was so much precum seeping out. That was going to be something that he realized he could definitely hold over mister ‘I’m older than you’. Grinning, he pressed his finger against the prostate and held it there, just stretching the passage with one finger, while keeping his middle finger against that bundle of nerves. His other hand continued to gently stroke up and down the shaft.

Jake realized how fun this would be and began to stroke even harder. He was determined to make his brother orgasm first, before he would fuck his twin. This was just another ‘game’ for him to win at and he was glad that he conceded to the ‘game’ before this. If he hadn’t, then a blow job sounded nice, but fucking his brother was an even better prize.

"Damnit...Jake." he managed to get out as his hips buck and twitched against his fingers his prostate sending zing of pleasure along his spine. His breath became harsh as he struggled to fight back the oncoming orgasm. Gritting his teeth gave his brother the darkest look he could, which wasn't that dark given the situation.

Then it happened, moaning loudly his balls tightened and he exploded painting bother thier chests with thick streams of cum, he shaft twitching in the younger twins hand. Tightly his anal muscles clamped around the invading finger almost as though trying to pull him deeper into his suddenly needy body. Shaking he opened his eyes and glared knowing his brother had won this round and was about to win another. Oddly enough that stung the pride a bit.

Breathing heavily he lay limped and almost dazed as he came down from the orgasm once and for all. A flush stained his cheek obvious of his embaressment that his little brother had gotten him off. At least know one but the two of them would know....right?

The younger twin watched as his brother came, mesmerized by the sight. The way Cole closed his eyes and moaned loudly, balls tightening against his body as he struggled to fight against it, but was helpless to his own desires. He could feel the tight passage get even tight around his fingers, milking his digits as if they were his cock. However, his twin’s bottom would soon realize that the fingers were not going to be filling his ass with spunk like the older twin wanted it to. While one hand enjoyed the sensation of the anus, his other hand continued to grasp at the hard cock. When the other brunette came, Cole’s cock went taunt and began to pump out streams of white substance.

Jake literally felt the cock throb with want and spent desires, wanting to just squeeze down on the member and prevent any more from coming out. However, Cole finished rather soon and after his orgasm, the other male slumped back against the bed. Completely spent, as he appeared, but the younger twin had not found his own orgasm. He glanced at his hand still holding the twitching prick, covered in the milky semen. “Did you enjoy that…big brother?” he asked rather cockily, feeling satisfied with himself for bringing off his ‘older brother’ by just a hand and finger job.

For a moment, the younger twin wished he had recorded this somehow, because he really would have liked to be able to look back on it. Instead of welling on that, he just wrapped both arms around Cole’s waist, and dragged him closer to him. His question lingered on his lips like a tease and a mock at the same time. The ‘I told you so’ feeling wanted to come out, because it felt like he had ‘told’ Cole that he wasn’t any less of a dominating person than his twin was. However, he didn’t speak of anything, as he pulled them closer, almost preventing his brother from speaking and answering his question, as he moved to press their lips together.

Once their lips finally touched, he hungry devoured his brother. The small chaste kiss quickly turned into a fight for dominance. Flesh sliding against each other with teeth slightly bumping, and tongue coaxing the other to actually fight back. Jake felt so much passion ripple through his body from this kiss, and he desperately wanted to make this moment last. He was suddenly afraid that after Cole’s orgasm, his brother was done with him. That perhaps this midnight visit was just because the older twin had been teased for too long. They were both at the age where their hormones were rather high in level, so perhaps all this attention to him wasn’t because his brother wanted him, but because there was no one else for Cole to use as a warm body.

Jake firmly tried to push that aside for now, because even if he felt that fear and felt sad because of it, he desperately wanted to join with his brother. If anything, he could say that he got one good night out of Cole’s misjudgment. With that, he began to shift them so that he was pressing open his older twin’s thighs and pressing his length up to the puckered hole that his fingers had been occupying. “Hey…” he muttered, pulling back slightly from the kiss. “I’m going to fuck you now, Cole…you’ll let me, right? You’ll let me have you…at least for tonight?” the younger twin mumbled against those plush lips. His eyes were still closed from the kiss, and even as he waited for permission, his hips were pressing his cock against the small hole insistently; tip just barely entering the first ring of muscle.

[...>.> I'm sorry...I got carried away *inspiration usually hits around 1-2am* XD Don't feel you need to match this length if you don't want to <3]

Cole could sense the satisfaction in his brother's voice, and he would've had it too if he'd made Jake cum so quickly. It actually made the older of the two extremly happy that they were both enjoying this so much. Perhaps he'd finally found a lover in his brother? Though it was unconventional it wasn't as though one or the other could get pregnant after all they were both men. He was also positive that niether of them had anything considering they were both virgins. It was the perfect pairing and he intended to keep it going after tonight.

The kiss was when he snapped out of it, almost forcefully he returned the kiss trying to overpower his little brother. Tounges and teeth clashed against one another his arms tightening around his brother. It was only when they pulled away he grinned softly his breathing heavy once again. Now the pair never boasted of having twin telepathy but he could tell when his brother was indesisive or unsure of what was going on. Did Jake think that this was a one night thing? He could understand why, but if he knew anything about Cole, he'd know Cole wouldn't end anything until he topped his brother in return. It was just the way he was, and even then it wouldn't end.

Wincing at the feeling of something much thicker then fingers at his tight channel he nodded softly. "Of course Jake, and it won't be just for tonight I promise." his voice was soft and thick with desire but the desire to comfort his brother was obvious in his voice. "Though I will top you if it kills me..." chuckling he pressed a soft kiss against his brother's lips before relaxing beneath him and struggling to steady his breathing. Locking fingers with his brother he raised his arms above his head allowing Jake to restrain him if he desired. "Go on Jake....I can handle it, promise."

((It's okay, my brain has just been dead lately. I might not match but I will give you as much as I can ^_^))

Jake swallowed hard when he heard his older twin speak of this not being just a one-night thing. Of course that made him happy to hear, but he also knew that while his brother would love to top him, the brunette wasn’t going to give in so easily. He allowed their fingers to be linked together and when he was able to, he pressed those wrists down; holding Cole’s arms above his head as if he was forcing his brother down. “Mm…you sure my massive cock’s not going to tear into you?” he joked, pressing harder against the anal opening and feeling the muscles relent slightly. With a deep breath and another push, he was able to get the head of his cock into his brother’s passage.

Once it was in, he actually groaned and grinned down at the other male, completely high on the feeling of actually dominating his older twin. Sure, it was easy for Jake to be considered the more passive one and the more compliant one, but for him to be able to just claim Cole in the most primal way was making him a tad bit more aggressive. Perhaps he would turn out to be a bit more aggressive against his brother after this and a bit more arrogant, but it didn’t appear to hurt if he was able to dominate over him like this again.

“Man…you’re tight…” he muttered, pressing his cock in further after a few moments. He sighed slightly and enjoyed the feeling of the tight warmth wrapping around his member. Cole was indeed a virgin and if he was able to pleasure his brother enough, perhaps he could claim the other twin as his own. Gods, he would fuck this tight warm every night if he could. As he bathed in the bliss that was of pressing his length into his brother and claiming him, he briefly thought about how they would handle going back to school after tomorrow. What was going to happen then? Those girls who liked Cole so much made him burn with jealousy already and now? He hoped he wouldn’t just bust into flames if any one of them touched his brother.

[That's great <3 I don't mind length too much as long as it's a paragraph and enough to go off on xD But I hope your brain lives again one day D8 *pets*]

"You're big, but I'm sure I'll be fine." he responded dryly eyes sparking in a teasing manner despite his breathlessness. The sound was cut off by a wince as the broad head of his brother's cock pushed into his tight channel. Groaning lowly he struggled to relax though his body didn't quite agree tensing around the much larger intrusion.

Oddly enough he never pictured himself in this position, below his brother pinned by his wrists. In all his fantasies he was above his brother riding him or he was the one inside his brother. Some part of him objected to being bottom in such a manner but judging by his quickly recovering erection despite the pain another part of him was enjoying it quite a bit.

Then almost in unison his mind flashed to school wondering how he was going to act the same with the girls without feeling like he was cheating on his brother. Better yet would they be able to keep thier hands off one another knowing that they were lovers and belong soley to one another. "Should be...." he gasped out wincing again as his anterrior muscles objected to the further penetration.

Jake moaned softly at the feeling and chuckled when his thoughts were cut off at Cole’s gasp. Of course his brother was tight as a virgin, because the tight-ass would have probably been so picky about those he’d let bed him. But they were both virgins, weren’t they? So that meant that his twin was waiting for him? That thought was enough to make his cock jerk slightly and spill precum into the tight passage he was trying to push in completely.

“Mm…Cole, gods…I want more…” he murmured, thrusting in completely once he felt a bit of ‘wiggle room’ and enough relaxation from the older twin’s part. His entire body shivered from the pleasure, pressing his lips against the flat of the other brunette’s chest as he mewled softly. His brother was so wonderful, letting him do this. Though Jake had never imagined himself as the one to bottom for his brother, he never imagined in his wildest dreams that Cole would actually allow this to happen.

Swallowing a lump in his throat at the strange nervousness for making this a good experience for his twin, Jake gently pulled his hips back and thrust in just as gently. The slow pace was maddening against his cock and arousing state, but he would find a rhythm with Cole’s hips and passion, before picking up pace and force.

This was what he'd been waiting for Cole was almost positive, there was a moment when he was inside him all the way that it clicked. The reason he'd never been attracted to anyone even the occasional guy who came to him, was because none of them wore his face. None of them were his little brother, even if he wasn't the one who was dominating. It was when the pace began that doubt flew from his mind.

It was almost as though the only thing in the world that exsisted were the two of them on Jake's bed. Thoughts of school, his parents even the fact he was bottoming gone. In place a sense of certainity and love filled his expression and his hips gently started moving in time with the other's thrusts. Ignoring the flash of pain the raced up his spine he closed his eyes and groaned softly. "Faster...." he mumbled breathlessly snapping his hips to make a point.

The current speed had been teasingly him mercilessly making his body burn for more force, more speed, more of his brother. Above him his hands tightened into fists nails digging into his palms as he bit his lip. "More." it wasn't a request either it was a demand, he may be bottoming but he certainly wasn't going to change his rather demanding personality. Rolling his hips again he arched regretting the decision to let Jake hold his wrists.

Despite the fact that he was finally dominating his brother, and the fact that he was so aroused, it almost hurt, Jake had not expected for the older twin to actually turn passive on him. The other male was demanding for him to go faster and give him more. That made him chuckle as he pressed his cock in deeper and began to pull out with the same pace as he had been going at. It was too slow for either of them to orgasm, but just enough that it was teasing the hell out of the two of them.

“God…why are you still even bossy when I have my cock up your ass?” the brunette couldn’t help but ask, as he thrust in harder, but not faster. His fingers grasped tighter around the other’s wrists and pressed Cole down into the bed, trapping him so that the older twin didn’t have much movement to fight against the pace he was setting. Sweat began to form along his back and body, as he tried not to lose himself in this euphoric moment.

“Mm…this feels good. I hope I’m not hurting you…” Jake muttered, speeding up just a fraction as he spoke. While he didn’t want to show that he was completely losing control of the situation and was two seconds away from rutting into his brother’s body like some animal in heat, the brunette was afraid of harming Cole. He wouldn’t do anything that was harmful to either of them, and since this was their first time, he figured that this had to have been somewhat painful for the other male. Damn…I wouldn’t want something in my ass like this… he found himself slightly fearing. But then again, they didn’t agree that Cole was going to ever take him like this, so if Jake just never backed down, then that meant Cole wouldn’t be able to overpower him, right? In his mind, there was no way.

" 'cause I'm older then you." he managed to get out gritting his teeth against the wave of pain that struck him struggling not to worry his brother. Jerking against the slow pace he rolled his neck back. Moving his hips inpaitently he growled low. "Go faster damnit!" he snapped as a spurt of his own precum hit Jake's chests trickling downwards. This pace was killing him, so he knew it had to be torture on his brother.

"I'm fine, now stop treating me like a doll." he manged to moan out snapping his hips again. In this position he couldn't roll his brother and make it so he was riding the other. So he had to indure the slight quickened pace his hips meeting the thrusts with more force then nessicary. Sweat glistened on his brow making him seem to shine in the dim light. Pangs of pleasure made his gasps all the more pleasurable.

He almost sensed the unease of his brother when he though about what it would be like to bottom under Cole. Given that they were about the same size it would hurt but he'd adjust quickly. "Just fuck me Jake!" he said out of fustration his hips snapping again. Eyes met and the lust was sparking through them.

Fingers twitching, he listened to his brother order him to just fuck the other teen faster, as if this wasn’t as painful as it appeared to be. Jake just raised an eyebrow at that and swallowed hard instead of responding. The older twin was always showing off, and even though he was saying it didn’t hurt, the brunette had to wonder if it was or not. After all, Cole had white-lied to him many times in the past just to get what the other boy wanted.

Licking his lips, he gripped his twin’s fingers tighter, digging his blunt nails into the back of the other’s hands. If he squeezed any further, it might have drawn blood. “So…fucking…bossy…” he grinded out, as his hips pulled back and then snapped forward. The sudden speed and force of his length driving into the tight warmth made him groan loudly, so he buried his face against Cole’s neck and shoulder. “Shit…loosen up, tight ass.” the younger twin joked, feeling sweat build up on his back and glisten.

Taking a few deep breaths, he began to pump in and out of the stretched entrance, trying to aim the head of his cock towards the sensitive bundle of nerves he knew to be within the male body. Jerking his hips in a random motion, Jake continued to thrust erratically as he tried to find a rhythm that the twins could adhere by. “Good? Like my prick pounding you, Cole?” he growled out, thrusting in as hard as he could to emphasize his length fucking the older twin.

He chuckled at the joke himself the sound cut off by a low moan as he struck his prostate making his back arch. "God Damn Jake!" he called out in pleasure the statement one of approval not anger. Hips jerking in a quickly settled into a forceful rythem. The sound of skin hitting skin echoed in the bedroom as he moaned in pleasure. Even the brief sting of pain from his brother's nails felt good.

"Yes it feels good!" he called out his pride abandoned in the heat the filled his body. Angrily his swollen cock throbbed in abandoment each strike on his prostate sending out a trickle of precum to hit thier chests. Straining against his brothers grip he growled lowly as he his climax stood just on the edge of exploding so soon into thier little coupling. The bed creaked beneath them almost dangerously with the force of thier thrusts.

Back arching again he moaned helplessly eyes fluttering shut his breathing harsh. "So close....too soon." he muttered angry at his bodies hypersensitivity to his brother. Vainly he tried to control his breathing to relax and hold off the oncoming climax almost frantically. Straining more his breath grew heavier as precum trickled down his shaft in a slow stream.

Moaning at the sensation of being able to dominate his brother, Jake pressed his lips against Cole’s temple and growled softly. He was acting like he was completely claiming his twin, as if this one time meant that Cole could be no one else’s but Jake’s. “Shit…yeah…soon…’ he groaned out, trying to slow his rhythm so that they could make this last, but found that his hips were not listening to the neurons in his brain.

Instead of slowing down, they appeared to only speed up. His body knew what it wanted and how to achieve it. Jake was panting with effort as he indulged in this new form of ‘exercise’ with his twin, thrusting his hips against the other’s and rutting against Cole like he was waiting for this moment since they bleeped into existence. The head of his cock battered the older twin’s prostate as he slammed in harder and harder.

“I’m going to cum…Cole, I’m going to…ahh!” even as he warned his brother and lover, the younger twin couldn’t stop his orgasm from consuming him. The force of it ripped out of his body and he was spraying hot cum deep into Cole’s body; cock throbbing as if it was larger than before. Huffing he felt himself slip into a drowsy state, while he weakly pumped in and out of the tight passage to get it to milk the rest of his seed out. He rested against his brother’s form and groaned softly. “Damn, Cole…that felt so go-.” his voice died off abruptly when he felt something strange while he was planning to pull out a fraction more than his pumping. Swallowing, he gave a small huffed laugh and reached below them to try and pull his length out of the older twin’s body, but found that pulling it was not loosening it.

Oh my god! Why can’t I pull out? OUCH, ok, don’t pull too hard… Jake panicked, pressing his face against Cole’s chest and slightly whimpering. The younger twin was always fearful of something like this for some reason, such as getting lost and stuck inside his brother in his dreams, but he always reassured himself that it was impossible for the human body. However, for some reason, he was stuck, like…like some dog’s knot. “Cole…” he whimpered.

Back
Top Bottom