Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star-Crossed Lovers ((HKitten&Crystalfox))

Crystalfox

Star
Cole laughed as he did a back flip into the deep end of their backyard pool thoroughly soaking his brother. Surfacing he grinned as his shaggy brown hair feel into warm blue eyes. "I told you I'd get revenge Jake." he said before swimming away. "That's what you get for hitting me in the head with the beach ball." he resisted the urge to stick his tongue out at the other like they had when they were children. After all they were both 17 now far beyond such childish gesture.

They'd been in the pool for half the afternoon rough housing and teasing one another. Their skin had taken on a nice warm gold tone once it was warm enough to swim. Both were slender, mind you their were slight differences like Cole had a scar on his left knee from a bike accident, he also keep his hair shaggy, going for that 'bed head' look more often then not. Other then that, the pair were basically identical twins.

Moving to swim towards him his draped an arm around his twin and best friend. "I'm hungry who wants to order pizza with the 'emergency money' mom and dead left us when they went on their three month second honeymoon? I'll even shoot for a 12 pack of soda or something if we can."

Jake spluttered when he felt water splash his face and glared at his older twin. Cole was always showing off and thinking he was better or something. But then again, perhaps that was just Jake’s childish jealousy side speaking. The brunette swam in place and felt his body sag slightly at the reminder of him attacking Cole like some kid. Not my fault he taunted me first… the teen grinned when he felt his brother’s arm around him and in a moment of playfulness, he pressed a kiss against the other’s cheek.

“Alright, hot stuff. I’m sure they left us equal amount of money for some personal spending, so I’m glad you’re willing to dish out some of your half to get us dinner.” the brunette chuckled as he gently pushed his twin away and swam to the edge, before hopping out and shaking his bottom at the other boy as if he was shaking off water like a dog. “However, I will have to warn you, that I don’t give out on first dates. That’s just trashy.” Jake smirked over towards the other boy.

They had been dancing around each other about this teasing stuff for the last few months, knowing that this was probably considered wrong on so many levels. However, they weren’t stupid—they knew that they should probably face the music, so to speak, one day—but they were just going to enjoy every day as it came. Perhaps it was a hormonal thing, but Jake knew he desired Cole in a way that lovers desired each other. He was just not going to make the first move, because if he got Cole to, then he could hold that over the older twin’s head.

Smiling back at the other male slightly, Jake gave him a small wink, before grabbing his towel and dashing into the house.

"Oh come on not even a little make-out session?" he mock begged giving his best puppy dog look. "How about some mutual masturbation or something?" Swimming after him he laughed and climbed out of the pool grabbing a towel of his own his eyes sparkling with barely contained humor and a bare hint of desire. It was gone in less then a second tossing his towel over his shoulder he playfully smacked Jake Ass before pushing open the sliding glass door.

The inside of their house was the peak of homey with overstuffed couches and chairs. It looked far more lived in then it actually was down to the scuffs on the wooden flooring. Tossing his towel over a dining room chair he padded into the kitchen and grabbed the small lockbox on the top of the fridge. It contained their money for the next month until they were wired more. Pulling out two twenties he shut it once more before walking into the living room.

Warm eyes lingered on his twin's pert backside before he walked by him and picked up the phone. "The usual squirt?" he teased laughing before speaking to the delivery man and placing their order.

The brunette bit his bottom lip as hard as he could to not squeak at the sudden smack on his ass. His brother really was playful and it made him squirm in his stance, before he followed the older twin. “Well, if you’re really good, maybe I would let you…oh, I don’t know. Masturbate to my picture or something.” suddenly, he stepped back as if he realized something. “Oh, but wait. You can do that with a mirror, can’t you? So you don’t need me…” Jake teased, bumping his brother’s hip as the other order their food.

The usual was great for them, but he really wanted to shove the phone down Cole’s mouth when he was called ‘squirt’. Jake was only an hour or so younger, just because their mom decided to take a damn break. She could have pushed me out first…UGH, what the hell am I thinking about?! the brunette shook his head and decided to get his mind off of his mother’s…areas, by playing a bit more with his brother.

As the other male ordered something and Jake motioned for some breadsticks as well, he slowly stepped up behind Cole and wrapped his arms around the older twin. “Hey, Cole…you know what I want to do to you?” he whispered seductively into the older’s ear, pressing his entire front against his brother’s back. The younger twin had to wonder if the pizza man could hear him basically ‘breathing heavily’ down the older twin’s neck. “I want to grind against you…you know? The fun kind of way…” when he suddenly heard the pizza man’s ‘what was that?’ question, he jumped away and laughed, before rushing out of the kitchen and into the safety of the living room.

Cole's eyes darkened slightly as he watched his brother dash away vowing revenge. That had stirred a part of him he'd been trying all day to not stir. "Nothing it's just my brother being a pain as usual. Can you add and order of breadsticks to that too, yeah that's it. 45 minutes is fine, bye." growling lowly he set the phone down and snuck into the living room.

Not even bothering for a warning he tackled his brother on the couch his hands brushing over his ribs tickling mercilessly. "Brat." he growled out his eyes sparkling playfully. "I ought to chain you to my bed and ravage you mercilessly for that. It's not nice to tease." Clever finger danced around his ribs and underarms.

It stopped several moments later his blue eyes locking onto his siblings. The tickle revenge had ended with him straddling Jake both were breathing heavily from exertion. It was when and odd look overcame Cole his hair hiding the desire in his eyes once more. The distance closed between them as he pressed his lips against the other's his tongue brushing against the petals before retreating. "See what you made me do?" he murmured softly before getting of him. There was a slight smile on his lips as he turned away and back into the kitchen intent on splashing his face with some cold water. He had not just kissed his brother? Right!? Right.....?

Jake glanced around the living room as if looking for something to do, before he decided that watching a little television to buy time wasn’t too bad. However, just as he got to couch, he suddenly felt another body tackle him onto it and without warning, fingers were dancing over his sides mercilessly. “Noooo, stop!” he laughed out, squirming underneath Cole with all his might, but found that with equal weight, it was rather hard to push his twin off of him. The teen chuckled and squealed, almost giggling in his attack and felt embarrassed for giving out such sounds, before Cole finally stopped tickling him.

“You…ha…jerk…” the brunette grinned, staring back with similar, sparking eyes. For a brief moment, he was just content with this closeness, before he felt lips press against his and his eyes widen. Cole’s lips were so soft against his, still tasting of faint chlorine from the pool and the salty tang that was uniquely his twin’s flavoring. The kiss wasn’t innocent as brothers would give one another, but it wasn’t a full on lover’s kiss as well. Just somewhere stuck between the middle that made him flush red as he watched in shock while Cole made his way back into the kitchen as if nothing happened.

Oh, that jerk is going to get it… he mentally growled, half picturing how hot it would be to be tied down like that and ravaged as his twin had growled before. Jake suddenly stood up and followed Cole, completely set on a similar revenge. “Hey, you know, you kiss by the book.” the brunette suddenly joked, catching up and spinning his brother around. An eye for an eye…a kiss for a kiss… he reasoned, before pressing Cole back against the fridge rather harshly and pressing their lips together brutally. His own mashed against his older twin’s and bruised them both, nipping and licking at those plump lips, before dipping his tongue forcefully. Jake explored and claimed the other’s mouth for a good long minute, before pulling back and grinning with pink cheeks.

“And look at what you made me do?” he joked weakly, before hearing the phone ring. The younger twin jumped up in shock and grabbed for the phone. It was the pizza guy and he just called back to make sure where their house was; it wasn’t a surprise, since they did live down a strange street. The question was always ‘Did you say bush STREET or the street BY a bush?’. As Jake answered, he felt his heart beat harshly as he realized what he just done. Perhaps he was taking that too far.

Cole was....needless to say shocked at the forcefulness of the kiss returning the brief show of affection just as harshly, battling with the other's tongue though it was too quick to be for certain. When he dashed away the older twin winced when he realized a magnet was digging into his shoulder. Apparently the kiss hadn't been good enough for his little brother. Smirking softly he walked into the living room listening to the pizza guy and rolling his eyes. They really were helpless no matter how often the got delivery.

Leaning against the archway between the kitchen and living room he watched his brother only approaching him once he was done with the phone. "My, my Jake you never took me for someone who liked it rough." smirking his eyes darkened in masked desire. "I always thought you were too passive for it. Next time just tell me....and I'll make it worth your time."

Wrapping his arm around his twin he kissed him again with the same bruising force as the one Jake had given him, pulling away only when the pizza arrived. "Think of it as an appetizer..." winking he opened the door and paid the teen before shutting it and pocketing the change. Without a further word he set it down in the kitchen along with a six pack of cold soda. Grabbing the paper plates he tossed one Frisbee style to the other. "Come on hot stuff lets eat before it gets cold."

Oddly enough outside of the initial shock it didn't really bother him that they'd kissed. In fact it'd felt remarkably good bordering on supremely arousing. Sitting down he took out three slices and two breadsticks and layered them on his plate. "You better get some before I eat it all...." he teased lightly.”And then have you for dessert..."

Once the pizza man was done with whatever he was rambling about, Jake just rolled his eyes and said a goodbye, before hanging up the phone. His brother was just leaning against the door frame, so he playfully “sexy walked” over towards the other twin and raised an eyebrow at the words. “Perhaps I do like it rough. Such a shame you’ll never know, now will you?” he half joked, flicking his finger against Cole’s chest, before side-stepping his brother. Before he was able to get away fully, he felt arms around his waist and a brutal kiss was bestowed upon him. This time, the younger twin was the one shocked, so his response was only half before the pizza arrived.

Jake caught the plate as soon as he could and sneered playfully at his twin, while grabbing the same amount of pizza to eat and a can of soda for himself. “Too bad you always get too full for dessert, now don’t you?” the brunette chuckled, picking up his plate and wiggling his bottom at his brother while he walked back into the living room. Placing everything down on the table in front of the couch, he turned on the television and began to eat and watch some random info-mercial. The really bad actor was trying to sell people some weird vibrating device that would get rid of all the fat if you would strap that large and hideous thing around your waist.

Ew…have they ever thought of actually exercising? Jake mentally chuckled, before glancing towards where his twin was. Today was the second day that their parents had gone on their vacation and it seemed like he was right about the attraction they shared. It was obvious that Cole liked him the same way he liked his brother, but he wondered how far they would have to push each other. Which one was going to break first?

He snapped his towel at his twin's pert ass laughing as he followed him into the living room and settled beside him. "There are these things called sit-ups." he commented. "That work just as quickly and don't cost three payments of 29.99....its amazing how lazy people are now a days." Rolling his eyes he changed the channel to some random action flick. Taking a bite of his pizza he groaned as the flavor assaulted him. "God this stuff is fantastic." he said swallowing the large bite.

Cole always said that when they had pizza it was actually one of his favorite foods. If he could he'd live off the stuff everyone knew it, after the initial outburst he went quite savoring the flavor of his food only stopping when it became required to drink. In less then an hour they'd finished it off along with the soda and the breadsticks. Sighing in content he leaned back on the couch eyes shut as he basked in his fullness.

"That was fantastic." he muttered looking over at his brother before standing to throw away their trash. "Now about my dessert." licking his lips a teasing expression lingered in his eyes. He wasn't exactly sure how far to go with his brother, worried about scaring him off. Even though it was obvious they had intense feelings for one another.

Jake grinned at his brother’s words and ate almost as fast as the other male had; however, he’d like to say he didn’t just assault his pizza like some starving beast. Instead, he just ate it with a bit more speed, while he tried to flip the channels with his clean finger. The older twin was always saying random things and he always groaned while eating pizza, as if it was the best thing in the world. Bet he’d even say that about microwaved pizza…ew… the brunette shook his mind off of that and attempted to finish his last slice.

It was then that Cole decided he was done—more like finished his meal with the speed of a starving man—before the other twin advanced on him. “As fantastic as that sounds, I’m afraid I’m not done, dear brother~.” he grinned, before sling himself to the other end of the couch and ‘ignoring’ Cole’s advances. The brunette wasn’t afraid of doing anything that would cause them to scare each other off, since he just knew Cole was lusting for him. It was either that, or he was being conceited about himself, but Jake liked to think it was the lusting.

Glancing towards his brother again, he playfully bit into his pizza with slow nibbles and pulled the bite off as slow as he could, so that the cheese would stretch with him. The strings would fall upon his chin and lips, while he darted out a tongue to teasingly lick at the excess food. Teasing Cole was just too fun, and he couldn’t wait to have his own dessert once the older twin would cave in. At least, the brunette hoped his brother would cave.

The older of the pair twitched as he watched his brother practically make love to the pizza each bite and dash of his tongue heated his blood up another degree making his body respond in a very....expected way. Biting his lips he remained in the door way eyes glued onto those full petals darkening with every bite. His brother was playing him, he knew he was it still to change the fact it affected him.

Smirking he walked foreword and snatched the pizza away a smirk on his lips. "I say you are squirt and I'm older then you." as he spoke those words he ran his fingers up the down the other's still bare chest. Neither had bothered to change after swimming. Bending down he captured the other's lips in a kiss the passion obvious in how his dipped his tongue into the other's moist cavity exploring it slowly. Cole tasted the pizza and his brother's natural taste combined together making him bite back a groan. It was like tasting two of his favorite things at once.

He broke the kiss after what seemed like an hour his lips swollen and his eyes hazy. "You're sweet Jake, just like I thought you would be, the perfect dessert if I do say so myself." chuckling huskily he remained inches from the others lips. "How about a second helping hmmm?"

Jake glared slightly and tried to snatch back his pizza, but was stop short when he heard that the other male was using the age thing on him again. “What? Cole, you’re only an hour, two at most, older than me!” but his ranting was suddenly cut off when his twin pressed their lips together for the third time today. The kiss this time was gentler and more passionate, as he felt a tongue dip into his mouth and explored it as if the mouth belonged to Cole. The brunette had to suppress a moan at that, before he felt his twin part and chuckled at him.

His own lips were red from the kiss, while he could still taste the lingering flavor and felt the lingering sensation upon his lips. “A second helping, huh?” Jake repeated with a grin. Grabbing his brother’s torso, he gently pressed his twin the other direction, until the other brunette was press against the couch, before he dived down and peppered a few kisses along Cole’s neck. “Mm…this is rather sweet…” he muttered, pressing wet kisses in a trail downwards. The shorts they were wearing weren’t exactly revealing, but they weren’t covering everything as well. It was rather easy to find the ‘happy trail’ of light brown hair and he darted his tongue out to trace the lightly defined muscles.

After he was done tonguing the abdomen, he dipped it into the belly-bottom playfully. While he was doing all of this, Jake kept one hand on his twin’s chest to keep him down, while the other hand reached over to grab for something on the side. Once his fingers found the greasy morsel, Jake suddenly jumped up and away from Cole with a triumphed grin…and his piece of pizza in his hand. “Sorry bro, but you’re just not as filling as this piece of pizza’s going to be.” the brunette joked, before walking away towards the kitchen again, munching on the slice.

Cole was once again shocked by the skill Jake showed with those gentle touches, he knew his brother was up to something but still he let his guard down and let out a soft groan of suppressed pleasure. It was only when the pizza was snatched he came to his senses glowering at his brother angrily. "Damnit Jake!" he cursed sitting up and trying to ignore the blossoming arousal barely hidden by the baggy swim shorts. Those touches had been overwhelming; he blamed his lack of love life on it.

Standing up he followed his brother into the kitchen watching him closely as he ate the pizza. His clever mind was spinning in circles as he tried desperately to figure out how to pay him back, ideas of the naughty variety came to his mind making him smirk. His little brother slept like a log most nights so what if he....paid him a visit after he fell asleep? What sort of visit was another matter entirely?

"Mark my words squirt I'll get you back wait and see." he warned as he walked by him pinching the other's backside before he opened the fridge and got out a drink. Pulling out a large cartoon of juice he poured himself a glass and sipped it lazily. It would only be a few hours before they went to bed and Cole was always the patient one....

Jake muttered something about Cole just losing his touch, before finishing off his pizza. The last bite was strangely satisfying, perhaps because he heard the curse right after it. The younger twin hated when he was called a squirt, as if he was that much younger than his twin. “Geezes, you’re never going to let go of one whole hour, are you?” the brunette sneered, grabbing for the carton of juice from Cole and poured himself a glass. He dribbled some on his lips and licked it up playfully, giving his twin a glare for the hell of it. The glare turned real as soon as he felt fingers pinch his bottom and made his butt-cheeks clench briefly.

Get back at me…? I wonder what he thinks he’s got up his sleeve? the younger twin wondered, idly licking the edge of his glass cup. When he could think of nothing his brother could do to him that would make him break and give in, he shrugged and finished off the juice and placed the cup into the sink. “Well, it’s getting late, and as much as I would love to stick around and wait for your grand, master plan, I don’t have all century. Good night, dearest brother~.” he chuckled, leaning in close to give a playful peck on Cole’s nose, before hopping away towards the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Jake briefly wondered if he should go to bed early or watch a few more hours’ worth of pointless television. It couldn’t hurt to waste a bit more time, unless Cole was going to bed, because that would mean he would be keeping lights on for no reason other than to bore himself with info-mercials.

"As long as it keeps pissing you off, yes I'll never let go of that hour." he responded chuckling softly at the both glares. He knew there was not anger behind those expressions and it amused him to know end. Putting the juice back into the fridge he rolled his eyes. "Whatever I'm going to bed." walking away he headed to his room taking a quick shower in his personal bathroom before settling into bed with a book. It would only be a few hours he was certain.

It was almost 1 in the morning when Cole made his move grabbing several of his father's silk ties he snuck into his brother's room. Pausing by the door checking to see if he was good and asleep before entering. Hopefully this wasn't one of his late nights. Pushing the door open he padded in silently watching his brother's sleeping face and smirking.

The ties were used to bind his hands above his head while he used his hands to ease down the other's sleeping shorts. He eyes his brother's limp shaft with eagerness before moving and pressing small teasing kisses along his neck pausing to tease his nipples tugging on them gently with his mouth. He was certain to keep them light so as not to wake him too soon.

For a good hour, he just sat there, watching television by himself. Jake pouted slightly at the fact that Cole had just went to bed instead of spent some more time with him. The brunette was a social person at heart, so being alone at night downstairs was boring and somewhat lonesome. He figured that it was best to just go to bed early and wake up to annoy the living crap out of his twin as soon as he could. A small yawn escaped his lips before he found his way to his bed and crawled in, not bothering to find a shirt to put on.

It was late into the night when he felt a small breeze on his skin, groaning softly but not waking up. Jake was a rather heavy sleeper, but there were teasing touches that seemed to seep into his dreams. There, his brother had caved in and desired to touch him so bad he was using any means to do so. Cole would have tied him to the bed as the older twin had said earlier in the day. Kisses along his chest and hands that stripped him nude before lips found his nipples.

The sudden tug on his nipples caused Jake to let out a small moan and his cock happily jerked to respond. “Mm…” in his dream, Cole was definitely losing, because his brother was begging him to allow the older twin to worship the younger’s body. Tonight was a rather nice dream and it felt strangely real enough that his hips actually bucked against Cole’s leg.

Cole chuckled softly as he felt his brother's blossoming erection brushed his tone thigh. This was two fun it was such a shame his brother wasn't awake and aware of how exactly the older teen was getting his revenge. Gently his tongue lashed out against his collar bone tasting, teasing moving to the other peak worrying it between his teeth. Long fingered hands rand along his brother's tone stomach pausing at his hips before moving in wards to brush over his inner thigh stroking the soft skin.

Jake like Cole had a hint of lithe muscle so he let his feather light kisses press against his stomach tasting the sweet skin. Then a wicked thought formed in his mind. Picking a spot in the center of his chest his suckled and nibbled on the soft skin pulling the blood to the surface and leaving a large love bite in his wake. Meanwhile those busy hands had wrapped around the other's shaft stroking gently.

Something told him he shouldn't be doing this but it was just too tempting to pass up. Now, now when his brother woke there would be proof that it hadn't been just a dream. Hopefully his brother would be surprised enough to allow their relationship to move foreword more before school on the following Monday.

Jake shifted on the bed and moaned softly, feeling as if this dream was so real, it left his body quaking. Cole had rather skilled hands for some reason, touching him in places he had never thought his brother would touch and stroking him into full arousal. Oh, gods…Cole… his dream-self muttered, while outwardly, his lips moved in wordless motions. The brunette whimpered when he felt something suckle against his chest.

What Cole didn’t realize was that the younger twin’s chest was rather sensitive, so the bruised hickey was enough to alarm him into conscious. Jake gasped slightly and his eyes popped open. The sight of his older twin above him was strange to see when he just woke up, and for a moment, he was about to brush it off as seeing a mirror. But there were subtle differences that he recognized and suddenly, all his senses came back. “WHOA! What the heck are you doing, Cole!?” the brunette attempted to sit up and push the other twin off of him, when he realized that his hands were bound down. In his try to struggle free, he also realized that Cole had a grip on his hardened length.

“COLE!!” Jake finally squeaked, flushing at how prudish he sounded, but unable to stop himself from kicking his brother as much as he could in shock. The younger twin was also not a good person when woken up randomly and in shock in the midst of night. He almost feared his own actions, because if his brother didn’t get him up in moments, he was going to kick some family jewels that he would have rather loved to suckle on.

Cole backed up at the first kiss releasing his brother's shaft and moving to the head of the bed. "Relax Jake." he murmered softly as he untied his hand and set the ties on the side. Sitting on the edge of the bed he stroked his twin's forehead struggling to calm him down. He should've remember how sensisitve his brother's chest was but in the heat of the moment he'd forgotten. "I told you I'd get revenge." chuckling lowly he shoke his head and shifted on the bed. "I forgot how easy you scare when your sleeping."

Oddly enough having his brother wake up hadn't ruined the mood, though it'd amused the hell out of the other Twin. His brother who was such the tease had been slight bothered by Cole's hand on his cock. It really was rather funny. "You okay now? Or do I need to get a paper bag for you to breath into?" raising an eyebrow in the near darkness he grinned softly.

It was in this time he made several notes to not do this again unless he was certain he could keep Jake asleep. He'd come close to getting kicked in a rather sensitive area, next time it might not be a close call....

The younger twin slowly breathed in and out, trying to remain calm as he was relaxing under the soothing strokes Cole gave him. Jake had always been one to wake up in fright if it had been abruptly, so aside from the trained alarm and naturally waking him—very often slowly being woken up—the brunette usually was terrified when he was shocked awake. The teen pouted in the dark at the comment and tried to curl up his legs under him and turned away from Cole, despite his twin being on top of him. He didn’t like the fact that his brother had used his weakness against him, but what was worst was that he was still rather hard.

Darns! I was suppose to win…or, yeah, I won I think…he touched me first! His freakin’ hand was on my cock! despite the fact that he should have felt the thrill of ‘winning’, Jake felt a bit disappointed. First for waking up, because that would have been a nice dream to have finished, and second for realizing that Cole had the upper hand at the moment. He won in the fact that he actually got the older twin to act first, but lost in the fact that he wasn’t the one who aroused Cole in such a way.

“You’re such a jerk…” Jake growled, deciding to be mean and darted his hand out to grasp at his older twin’s crotch. He would show the other brunette to touch bits that didn’t belong to him. The younger of the two began to gently massage the balls within the shorts and grinned seductively, even though his heart was still beating fast from the scare. “…a jerk with rather nice nuts.” he joked.

Cole bit his lips and smacked his brother's hand away waving a finger from side to side. "No touching allowed." he said as seriously as he was able to. "Unless I'm the one doing the touching of course." as he spoke he ran a finger along the underside of his brother stiff shaft grinning softly. "I could always tie you up again if you refuse to play fair." there was something suggestive in that tone that hinted he would have no problem tying him up again if he so choose to. His eyes sparkled breifly in the moonlite room the gaze full of heat and desire. This really was just too perfect, and he'd been waiting so long.

"I want to play a game with you Jake." he said softly as he traced odd patterns on the other's chest, brushing over hardened nipples almost constantly. "I'm going to explor your body and map out all your erogenus zones. If you don't touch me I'll get you off with my mouth, if you do touch you have to masturbate for me. What do you think?" he voice was soft filled with heat and need a smirk caressing his lips winking he pressed his blunt nails against his skin and ran them downwards slowly. "Then you can pick what we play next time."

It was a streatch offering such a thing so early on to thier rather sudden relationship but he couldn't leave his poor little brother all hot and bothered is just wasn't fair. So he's get it one way or another he was almost certain the thought making him chuckle softly. They had one more day of the weekend before school started up and so much could happen in such a short strand of time.

One extra push-up. Really, was it really that hard to do? Jake found himself wishing he had worked out just a bit more, instead of resting before Cole did whenever they trained together. His older twin was just a bit stronger, and that was the reason why his threat was strangely frightening. The older male looked as if he was on the attack, but unfortunately for this predator, he was preying on another predator. “Is that so?” he muttered, listening to the ‘game’ Cole wanted to play.

The younger was rather uncomfortable with his erection pressing against his stomach. He figured that he was going to have to masturbate anyways, so why not try to get a blow-job while he was at it? “Sure, I’m in…but I’d rather change it a bit…how about if I loose, I do something else? Something…to surprise you. In the good way of course.” the brunette winked playfully, before laying back and stretching his limbs out.

He displayed his body out for his brother to view, showing of abs that was not as buff as the other male, but just as tone. His chest arched upwards just a fraction while he stretched; showing off his perked nipples from the constantly playing Cole had done before. The flesh taunted the older twin, and it was obvious Jake knew what he was doing, since the younger twin was grinning up at his brother. To add more to his ‘show off the assets’ appeal, the brunette playfully maneuvered his legs so that they were wrapping around one of Cole’s legs and gently rubbed his hard cock against the other male. His own thigh was between the older twin’s legs, so he was able to rub Cole’s balls and length as well. This was really turning him on, and he couldn’t wait to fuck his brother in.

Cole raised and eyebrow his own erection glistening with thick drops of precum, he was already hard and the teasing brush made it worse. Moaning softly his eyes sparkled as her greedily took his brother in taking in his sculpted body and thick erection. "I always thought you were supposed to be the innocent one." he mumbled softly as he knelt down and ran the tip of his tounge along his neck and to the shell of his ear. "Has my brother been naughty in his spare time?" his full lips brushed against the other's ear with every word.

Long fingers ran along his arms locking thier fingers together and raising his arms up before releasing them. "Keep them their Jake or you lose." with one final gentle lap he moved his mouth away and went back to his neck pressing small wet kisses along the slender throat nibbling around his collarbones. The older twin's hands were not stationary by far instead tweaking and teasing his hardened nipples rolling them between his thumb and forfingers in time with each eager kiss. Keeping his eyes on his brother he focused on the spot between his neck and shoulder leaving yet another love bite in his wake. "You taste even sweeter then earlier." he murmered grinned as he moved and pressed a kiss to the other's lips.

His clever fingers moved downwards after a moment to rub and tease his inner thigh as his lips continued what his fingers left. Gently he suckled on those harded pebbles nibbling, tugging, tasting before moving to the center of his chest. Smiling gently his head moved to the side teasing his ribs licking along the devide of each bone. Both teens were anything but too thin but they were easy enough to locate, licking a soft teasing trail upwards he pressed one more kiss before his finger gently circled around the other's needy cock, tugging gently on his sac.

Jake’s hips bucked when he felt his brother’s tongue along the shell of his ear. It made him shiver and he had to swallow at the question. Had he been naughty in his spare time? Memories of nights that he would masturbate to the thoughts of his twin flashed under his eyelids, reminding him of how intense his orgasm were whenever he thought of fucking or being fucked by the older twin. The body mirror he had in his room wasn’t just for picking out outfits, that was for sure. So had Jake been naughty?

“Perhaps…” he chuckled, allowing his arms to be raised up and kept above his head. If Cole had expected those words to act like binds or whatever, it probably wouldn’t work, but for now, the brunette would amuse his brother and keep his hands where they were left. It was rewarding to listen, he realized, as he felt kisses trailed down his neck. Fingers pinched and rolled his nipples, making him buck his hips and close his eyes for a moment. Using his weakness against him; how mean.

He moaned slightly as they shared a kiss, feeling the fingers get bolder as the lowered towards his inner thighs. “Damn, Cole…are you sure you’re not the one who’s been naughty in your spare time?” the younger twin growled, feeling his nipples get suckled upon. The lips trailed over and lower on his abdomen, as the hands began to tug on his balls and cock. Biting his bottom lip, he eased his leg so that it was ‘spreading’ wider, while brushing and rubbing against Cole’s crotch. The deal was that he wouldn’t touch the older twin with his hands. Cole never specified that he couldn’t rub against the other twin.

"No I just know my brother." he purred as he left another love bite at the bottom of his rib cage. Keeping his fingers massaging his inside thighs he moves along his middle the tip of his tongue pressing against each line of defined muscles making them jump and twitch beneath him. "You've always been sen...Ah! Sensitive." Groaning lowly he looked down and notice the way Jake had position his legs growling and smacking the outside of his thigh sharply. "That's cheating." he warned his voice almost dangerous.

Leave it to his brother to touch with out actually using his hands; he'd always been good at finding loopholes and exploiting them fully. "Stay still or you'll lose and then what?" grinning softly he moves his mouth to the soft skin above his cock teasing it with small nibbles. From this angle Jakes hardened shaft brushed against his brother's cheek with every movement making the older of the two grin. Slipping a finger downward he prodded the tight ring of muscle gently, teasing, testing.

Cole couldn't help but enjoy his brother’s body, all his other relationships had fizzled, primarily because he'd been gay since he hit puberty and accidently logged on a maleXmale porn site. Women just did nothing for him and all his relationships were short and harsh. But the one forming with his brother certainly would not.

Back
Top Bottom