Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Star Wars] Privateer (OoCc)

Yeah, I know that I am a little bit over-plotting as always, even if this should be the introductory part. :)

Let's say, that everything has a cause and effect, and while not even I can be sure if you would ever know what is the cause (or the long term effect), you are sure in the middle and it depends on you three...

What could, should be obvious, that Norman, the Sluissi is doing this whole "find someone to help with this problem" first, and there is a lot of chance (well, rigged) to have you caught up in it.

As any engineer or builder, he is not really want to destroy what he helped create. Also, he is more of a pacifist than a killer, so making the new owner dead is less than a possibility, he is more of the "lets save the damsel" kind of gentlebeing...

And his replies is garbled by two things. One, he fears that if he told everything, nobody would be interested. Also, he is being influenced by Force powers greatly, and these two things make up for a nice inner turmoil - and lets not forget about him being a little absent minded to start out...

I am certainly interested to contine! And this post does (somewhat) alleviate the problematic Norman I've been a little annoyed/confused with as well. Sometimes when you don't have all the pieces someone just seems to be acting stupid and you don't know why, but it's only to be expected since we don't have the full picture. :)

Sorry, been busy with life of late x-x

That said, still here... even if my character is feeling... well, the only reason she is going along is purely player driven. Like most information focused characters, she is terrified and hates entering a situation where she does not have as much information as possible.

Okey-dokey.

So, still up to you three to post on the main thread while on the way to the next stop, but I will be writing and posting that next stop in the next 25 hours. From then on it is fast paced - or as they say, businnes as usual. :)

Been... preoccupied. That said, will try and have something up tomorrow, otherwise assume just following along, lurking in the back and trying to get a read on things.

I think I'm going to have to pull out. Some things have been popping up, and I just can't... well, get into my characters head :( I sort of build the feeling and persona, and... well, yeah.

Sorry about all of this :(

Also, I just have no idea of what to to, and where to go, and.... would not be fair to anyone else. Again, sorry. It's not you (really, all of you are awesome), it's me. Life is... annoying at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom