Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Persona Infection (Scrum x MellowYellow)

Ann's eruption definitely caught Futaba by surprise, her eyes widening from the immense scale of it all. She gagged around the intruding cock as Ann's hot spurts of salty cum rained down, filling her stomach up further and further until her stomach was left rounded under her weighty bosom. She slowly pulled back, having to for the sake of her breathing, and closed her eyes as the excess of Ann's corrupted cum lanced out and splattered along her face and the lenses of her glasses. It left her face caked under the thick blobs of cum. "Bleh... do you always cum so dang much?"

Ann moaned continually throughout her orgasm, her cock jerking and twitching with every spurt of cum. She groaned as Futaba pulled back, a soft whine mixed with it as her cock was finally released of the heat and tightness of Futaba's throat, but the orgasm didn't subside, cum simply spraying across Futaba's face, more or less completely covering it up with a thick layer of cum, a few final spurts sending cum across the top of Futaba's newly enhanced breasts. "Ahhhh..." Ann sighed contently as her orgasm finally subsided, though her cock was still rock hard. "Hm...actually that is a little more than last time, I think it seems to be getting more and more every time I cum now that I think about it. But come on Futaba-chan, don't pretend you didn't like it. I bet you can't wait to find out what it feels like"

Futaba licked her lips clean of Ann's excess, and spent some time cleaning her lenses off. She'd no doubt have to wash them more fully at some point, but for now she could at least see. "I think the more you indulge in this new self of yours, the stronger your change becomes. But it was kind of exciting," the redhead replied, examining Ann's weighty dick. Still harder than a steel pipe. "Well... what now?" Futaba asked, returning her grasp to her own rod.

"Oh yeah? Well...it's kind of hard not to indulge. It feels like I'll lose my mind if I don't once it gets like this" Ann looked down at her cock, licking her lips slightly, then looking back to Futaba. "Hmmm...well....how about you find out what all the fuss is about?" Ann smirked, then got down onto her knees, grasping Futaba's cock, starting to run her tongue up and down the shaft whilst her hands went to start massaging Futaba's newly grown balls. "And let's see how your cum compares, you can't tell me you aren't curious...."

Futaba frowned, watching closely as the blonde knelt before her and wasted no time in teasing her cock with her eager, stroking hands. The massaging motions sent soft purrs through Futaba's lithe body, before she managed to steady herself. "Maybe just a little," Futaba remarked, glancing into the vast valley of Ann's pale bust. "But going for oral again? I dunno, I feel like going for something else."

"Is that so hm?" Ann glanced up at Futaba and smirked slightly, giving the base of her cock a firm squeeze. "So you feel like something else huh? You really think you could handle anything more than that already?" Ann licked her lips, then suddenly let go of the other girl. "Well, if you really think you can handle it...but just so you know....I'm gonna be returning the favour right after" She smirked, then turned around and leaned forwards, presenting her dripping wet pussy to Futaba.

"Pff. You and I both know you were gonna go for that anyway," Futaba replied, puffing her cheeks out lightly. If the cognitive virus was able to effect their bodies in this way already, then no doubt it would mean handling dicks of this scale was entirely possible. Futaba rose from her computer chair, her torn trousers dropping off fully, before she gripped Ann by her rounded breeding hips. She gave a hard inward thrust and growled hotly as the fat head of her cock spread the blonde almost as wide as Kawakami had. Futaba groaned, giving a few shallow jerks as she pushed more than half her throbbing cock inside.

"Well maybe I was" Ann smirked slightly, wiggling her ass teasingly at the smaller girl. "Come on Futaba-chan, not scared are you?" She glanced back over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out, then gasped as Futaba grabbed her. "Oooh, getting a bit aggressive now are y-" Ann cut off as Futaba suddenly thrust into her, then cried out loudly as she felt the girls cock plunging into her, oh god it was bigger than Kawakami-sensei's had been! "NNGH! Ooooh fuck! Th-that's it! H-how does it feel Futaba-chan? Isn't it amazing?" She panted, pushing her hips backover to pull more of the other girls cock inside of her, Ann's pussy squeezing down tightly, her own cock jerking and twitching beneath her, spurting pre-cum across Futaba's bed, soaking the sheets.

The shut-in trailed into a shuddering moan, feeling the impressive heat of Ann's pussy as she eased progressively deeper into the sluttified blonde. "It d-does feel... p-pretty good," she admitted, sounding a little short of breath as her impressive mind worked to process the wave of new sensations filling her. Futaba soon managed to get to grips with herself, gripping Ann's rounded hips with a renewed tightness as she started to eagerly buck her slender hips too and fro. She sank in deeper on each inward push, until her weighty balls were slapping against the back of Ann's own heavy testes.

"Oooooh! Th-that's it....get it...in deep...F-futaba-chan!" Ann cried out in pleasure, grasping Futaba's bed tightly as her legs started to shake from the pleasure of being penetrated like this. Oh what she wouldn't give to have Kawakami-sensei here as well so that Ann had someone to bury her cock in at the same time as this. "Nnngh! Y-you're so thick! The head is so big! Oh god I can feel every little bump!" Ann pushed her hips back as she cried out, her pussy practically sucking Futaba's cock deeper inside. Ann's own cock twitched as pre-cum spurted all over her swinging breasts, some of it spurting between and onto Futaba's bed sheets.

The redhead closed her eyes, hot rasps leaving her as she felt her own gradually being reeled in by the corrupting pleasure. It was hard not to be reeled in by all this: The glamorous new body and curves, the heat shared between the two, and the simple fact that having a dick felt really fucking good. Her pace was rampant, Futaba showcasing a hitherto unseen level of speed and stamina. "A-Ann... h-holy crap this feels so frickin' amazing!" the redhead gasped, the noise of their balls slapping against each other providing a nice soundtrack to their eager rutting.

A final hard thrust drove Futaba to the hilt inside the buxom blonde, teeth giving Ann's shoulder a teasing bite to heighten the sensations. Futaba's cock was like an erupting volcano, thick white blasts plastering inside her womb until her stomach was left distended yet again.

Ann grinned as Futaba continued to give in to the pleasure, the sensations of having a cock really were just too overwhelming to resist, especially a huge cock like this. "Uuuunngh!" Ann's pussy began to tighten up as Futaba thrust into her harder and faster, her entire body quivering before she felt the first gush of Futaba's cum which sent her over the edge. Ann screamed in pleasure as her body tightened up even further, her pussy practically sucking on Futaba's cock in desperation to keep it inside.

Ann placed a hand onto her stomach as she felt it begin to bulge and grow, cum flooding into her, pushing it out further and further, her cock being pushed downover by it. "F-fuck! C-cum in me more Futaba-chan! Ooooh! MORE!" Ann cried out as a second orgasm show through her, her own cock now exploding and beginning to spray cum all over the room like an out of control fire hose.

"Hwah..." She felt her eyes roll back in her head, the tight squeeze of her pussy making her slender legs tremble as she felt a truly massive rush roll through her. Futaba slowly sank back into her chair, her weighty cock slipping from Ann's magnificent pussy and flopping into the air. "Wowy..." Futaba breathlessly said, her arms flopping lazily over the back of her chair. "So this is what having a dick is like... it's pretty cool."

She swallowed hard, closing her eyes and getting comfy. "It's just like one of my doujins..."

Ann grunted and whined in frustration as Futaba's cock slipped out of her, taking a few deep breaths as she slowly stood upright and turned around, holding onto her belly and grinning. "Take a look Futaba-chan, so much cum inside me....you'll be lucky to not have made a mom out of me" She smirked and licked her lips, Ann's cock still rock hard despite having just cum. "Wouldn't you like to know what this feels like too? Oh I bet you'd love to know how it feels having a giant cock like this inside you....how it feels to be so full of cum" She stepped forwards a little, pushing her cock down and gently rubbing the tip against Futaba's pussy between her lazily spread legs. "You'll never want to use your fingers ever again"

"Hah... I don't think my fingers would be able to do much if I have that in me... but yeah, I am kinda curious. And fair's fair," the redhead replied, deciding to shift her position slightly. Her slim legs reached up and abruptly hooked around behind her head. She had always been a flexible lady, and it seemed the corruption had only amplified that. Futaba's fat cock slid between her newly enlarged breasts, the peak sliding snugly into her mouth which she proceeded to firmly suck upon. Futaba's right hand moved down quickly, lifting her balls to fully explose her glistening pink pussy.

"Just gonna sit there and take it huh?" Ann smirked as she rubbed the tip of her pussy up against Futaba's pussy a little more, shivering in pleasure. "Well if that's how you want it...but don't blame me if when you get addicted I make you work for it next time" She grinned before suddenly thrusting forwards, a good half of her cock thrusting up into Futaba's body in a single thrust, hard enough to even lift Futaba off the chair for a moment, the position causing Futaba's stomach to bulge with the outline of Ann's huge cock, which seemed to have gotten even bigger than when Futaba had first seen it.

"Guah!" Futaba gagged around her own cock from the sudden hard thrust, her pussy being speared wider than any of her toys had managed. She could see her stomach being distended by the intruding monster cock, the hard thrust sinking more of Futaba's cock into her own mouth. She shivered, eyes remaining wide as Ann started to vigorously plow her. It was hard not to be impressed by Ann's speed, and the grace with which she used her rounded hips.

Back
Top Bottom