Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[DnD 5e homebrew] Ixalan Coast

east

Supernova
The waves are finally starting to settle, and along with it the crew. A lone Schoomer acting as Ferry glides along the waves and through the dense fog. Heading towards Durahs Landing one of the largest ports still open to the public, and not controlled by the queens legion.

Heading out from your homeland islands you are headed towards the largest land mass in your known world. The 'mainland' of Ixalan, a wild, and still untamed land, home of pirates, Merfolk, dinosaurs and bountiful riches.

Below the deck and in the galley the boat is finally starting to settle along with the crew's stomach, and food is being prepped along the galley. It's the first chance anyone has had to take a walk outside of their quarters on account of the storm the ship was forced into.

So this is a small idea i had ever since I started drafting Ixalan magic the gathering. I'm one of the wierd people who used to read the books that would come out with some of the older sets, and Ixalan brought forth a lot more vibrant art and cards, and it was one where I wanted a book, but instead only got a quick short story with Jace at the center.

So I said 'fuck it' if they don't want a story why don't I just turn the cards into a home brew dnd game, and with some help from a friend I got some of my stuff in order to put this together.

I'm looking for about 4-6 players at the table. I'm a new DM, but not a new player, and I think I will be very approachable for this.

Originally I was gonna homebrew the races for the game, but I decided not too, I will be accepting pretty much anything out of the fifth edition core books as long as you run it past me when it comes to characters.

For character creation I'm going with the tried and true, 4d6 subtract lowest.

Yeah i did forget that part. You will be starting at level 2, also you can pull from the sword coast books if you want because this is an aquatic campaign involving pirate lords.

4, 1, 6, 1 =11
4, 4, 2, 2 =10
4, 5, 4, 2, =13
2, 4, 4, 2 =10
1, 2, 4, 3 =9
6, 3, 6, 1 =15

Not exactly the best.

could still make a mildly okay character with that, any of the physical classes would be fine, just wouldn't recommend a caster.

yes! I will join this! I sent you stat rolls from Dicelog. :)

I present to you... Amelie Dravens

In her normal attire.

And In her fun clothing

The quick and dirty?
She's a warlock. She worships the Great Old Ones, specifically Father Dagon and Mother Hydra. She's in an ahem-cult-ahem religious order called the Esoteric Order of Dagon. Her cult worships and follows both Mother Hydra & Father Dagon, as well as the majestic and terrifying Lord Cthulhu.

Her sheet and her background will be updated soon and posted in the character thread :)

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=87509

I realized that this thread will be relevant and a good way to keep all character information together. it also has information how i desire you to gather your things.

It'd probably be better to be a caster. A fighter would want high constitution at least in addition to str+dex.

Okay you are in.

So that is four players. Star illivan tenshi and garrison please submit your character sheets and backstories by friday so i can start the game.

You know there is a character thread for this information.

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/s...?tid=87509

Sleep is dragging down hard n me. I'll bring us someone somehwoat martial tomorow.

what sort of erotic content are you going for? should I bring an incent girl who clings proudly to her virginity 'til the creatues of the jungle strip it away and teach her the true meanign of lust? Or a glorious bastard with bulging bicpes looking for sexy trouble ut still one to save the day? Or a strong, quiet romantic guy who is pure hearted but maybe not as vanillas as he comes acrss?

A pretty good set myself 16, 17, 18,14, 13, 8

... No idea what I'm gonna play maybe a Goliath barbarian or Druid or something...
I am open to ideas as to what the party needs

Davian: Sure that brings us up to five players i can support 1 more with a total of six.

Tenshi: To those who are looking for sexually expliscit situations, I will try to include a way for sex to be an answer to some of the problems, however I have never written sex from a female perspective, So my personal prefrence would be if you would play female characters.

Garrasson: Core races and sword coast only.

Actually Illeven this applies to you too, I know I said core books, but really I'd be more comfortable with excluding the DMG, I didn't know it contained playable races, should have double checked that.

Dammit. I'll probably just switch out the assimar with variant human. But I'll think about what else to do.

Tempted to play a rogue - either halfling, or switch it up a little with a half-orc.

Yeah, let's go for a half-orc lass with clever hands.
Rolls incoming.

May I take up the last slot? I would like to know what everyone else is playing though so I do not double up.

I honestly don't know what everyone is playing at the moment.

We have a warlock, a rouge and a cleric.

Personally Lilithsboy I'd say play whatever you feel like and i'll find ways to work with what i got.

Back
Top Bottom