Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokeboy fun

He was somewhat uncomfortable with Chamber watching his every move, quite like a normal feral Pokeboy would feel if he was cornered. He blinked in his tamer's direction, then pulled his hand away from something he was about to touch, a slight frown creasing across his face. Eden knew that he was part of a small two-member family now, but something in him refused to accept Chamber's hospitality, even if he was being excessively kind. " I'm still a Pokeboy, am I not ? Besides, if you start pampering me too much, it might be more painful when I leave. " he shrugged.

Another person ? ... A roommate. He didn't like girls anymore- he had lied when he said he was straight. He wasn't straight anymore, not when a bitch had dumped him so mercilessly for another ... Pokeboy. And he had thought they shared something then. " And why aren't you doing that ? " he asked, his guard lowering as he softened his gaze and cocked his head somewhat, " You're a bit late in the game, huh ? "

"Painful for who? You? Me? It wont be painful because I wouldn't make you leave unless you have displeased me in some way. Like the disrespect, if that keeps going on or gets any worse. You are out of here, but other than that. Make yourself at home." Chamber said and leaned against the ivory wall of his living room.

"Doing what?" He didn't mean the girl did he? He meant out taming, right? He wasn't sure and shrugged anyways, "I'm not interested in either one of them. He answered for both just in case Eden would start to wonder.

" Disrespect, huh ? " he repeated in a dull tone, glimmering eyes leaving the items he was touching to Chamber's face. It seemed as if the other man was intent on breaking him in, but at the rate he was going, he was probably asking to have his ass flung out onto the streets again- not that he would have minded that alternative. " It's going to take a while for me to get used to being in a house. I'd rather take the adventure, " he casually shrugged, sliding the thick white jacket off of his shoulders for a little while as he flexed them.

" You're not interested in taming, huh ? " he asked, his jacket sliding right back as he avoided the area he was in to curiously examine another, " Then what made you suddenly want to become a tamer ? "

Chamber shrugged, "Fine, whatever you say." He really didn't mind Eden being so difficult, it just made it more fun for himself to have to tame a pokeboy that was so difficult. "Adventure hu?" He was amused at the choice of word.

"I meant by saying that I'm not much into traveling right now. I've done to much of that and I started to get home sick I guess. Plus the fact, I am not a collector, I just like having a few that spike my interest." He replied.

Back
Top Bottom