Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokeboy fun

MindlessZombie

Super-Earth
Chamber stood in the Pokemon Center excited to finally get a new pokeboy. He wondered if anyone else ever felt guilt for turning in their starter ones though. He knew he really shouldn't even care or think about that so he pushed it aside and smiled at his trade. He thought about how this would work out for him and all the things he couldn't wait to do. Battling his new pokeboy was one thing he knew he wanted to do for sure. Then he could see what could be improved and if it needed to be at all.

As the transaction was over, the trainers who had come to switch their Pokeboys scattered as the meeting was over. Nurse Joy handed Chamber his new Pokeball, but it wiggled violently and split open to reveal a majestic Zangoose. He was licking his claws rather arrogantly, and when his gaze caught sight of a new trainer, he stepped back, a low rumble escaping his throat. " Another one of ya stupid humans, " he grunted, picking up the empty Pokeball to scowl at it. He hated these damned contraptions. It stole his freedom away. Instead of returning it to his new trainer, he threw it carelessly over his shoulder and snarled, " Wipe that smile offa' yer face- I'm not happy to be with ya, ya know. "

Chamber sighed. This was one thing to be expected from the pokeboys, they sometimes came to new trainers very aggressive. He rolled his eyes looking the Zangoose over. "You can stay out of the pokeball, but if you are going to act like that, I'd prefer you not too."

Chamber honestly never had to deal with very temperamental pokeboys and was hoping that he could handle this one. He really didn't know what he was getting himself into with this trade, but he was not going to give up. That was part of being a tamer.

" Tough luck, huh ? " he sneered, rolling his eyes. He scanned his new tamer over. He hadn't been very fond of his previous trainer, because he wasn't attractive at all. He thought he had been doomed when he had been tamed for the very first time ... Actually, he was tied to the bed than anything- it just made him even more sour and disobedient. Then, his ex-tamer got a slash across his face, because he deserved it. How dare that fat tub of lard fuck him ?

Eden was glad that Chamber was attractive, though. He just needed to test his worth as a tamer, then. He distanced himself from the other man, then blinked lazily, murmuring, " So what's yer name anyways ? Not that it's really important an' all ... "

Chamber wondered if there was a reason for him being so disrespectful towards him. Was there something wrong with his past tamers? "My name is Chamber" He replied. Yes, it was a strange name, but his 'mother' was a strange person therefor, the name was born.

"Do you have a name?" He was aware that some pokeboys actually went their entire lives without names, but he'd prefer to treat his pokeboy with decency. Some people really didn't deserve to have one at all and didn't treat them very kindly either. He was also aware that they get their names changed around so much. He started to feel slightly bad for pokeboys and then thought about how you really shouldn't care all that much for things like them.

Eden shot Chamber a venomous leer, then brushed his cherry bangs away with a graceful flick of his fingers. " It's ... Eden, " he replied, his voice sounding huffy at first before loosening into a sorry whine. He wasn't expecting his new tamer to really ask for his nickname, because most trainers named Pokeboys themselves. His last tamer had been a collector, so he didn't give him a name except 'Zangoose', so he titled himself.

" You don't look like the gay type, " he chuckled, looking over his tamer again. He plopped down on one of the lounge couches and ordered a passing Chansey Pokegirl to fetch him some milk, his favorite treat. " You seem more like the type to ... bang girls. " he shrugged, hanging his legs over the arm of the couch.

Chamber was going to let him keep the name. There was nothing wrong with it and he liked it. He hoped that Eden liked his name as well, he really didn't want his pokeboy to be unhappy, as long as he, himself was happy as well.

"I'm going to take that as a complement." He shrugged and stared down at his Zangoose. He acted as though he were spoiled and Eden knew there was no way he was going to let that keep going on, not with a big head like that.

Chamber took in what Eden had said though. It was true, he had been with girls until he got into pokeboys. Which, he never really did much with. Just the simple basic things. The last pokeboy was actually not his idea, it was his friends, who begged him to get one. He really had no idea why he did in the first place, but he soon decided that he would enjoy having a different one.

When the Chansey arrived with his glass of milk in a flatteringly pink cup, he scowled at it and snatched it off of the tray anyways, keeping it held between his hands. Since it was winter, the Pokegirl had warmed it up, but he didn't like it warm. Milk then tasted like rotten eggnog. He sipped it anyways, then leaned back against the opposite end of the couch, looking too comfortable for his own good as he took up all of the space. " Suit yourself, " he shrugged, then rested the cup on his stomach, rolling his head back against the couch's arm.

He closed his eyes, but opened one when he realized his tamer was still staring at him, almost as if he was expecting him to do something. " Yeah ? You gotta say somethin' ? " he asked irritatedly, taking another slow sip of his warm beverage. Well, he liked relaxing here. Come to think of it- with a tamer so lax as Chamber was, he wasn't going to have to do a lot of work. Hopefully, this kid wasn't the type to go after gym badges ... Taming ? Well ... what was wrong with being a lil' disobedient ?

Chamber noticed the look on Eden's face when the Chansey gave him his milk. Maybe the boy just didn't like pink. He rolled his eyes trying not to laugh.
"Well, I was thinking, maybe you'd like to go somewhere else besides lounge around in the Pokemon Center? Like maybe we could go back to my house and you could get settled in."

He wasn't sure if pokeboys got settled in or not in places, he was sure that most of them stayed in there balls for most part of the day actually. But he treated them like they were human, but he was starting to think different about someone like Eden. He didn't seem to even take kindly to the fact he was being treated better than most tamers would.

Eden finished his warm milk quickly and wiped off the musky white mustache that appeared around his lips with a striped sleeve. Then, he looked up at Chamber expectantly, a confused expression masking his facial features. " What ? Settle in ? No- no way. Nuh-uh. I don't settle in like some ... pet, " he scowled, seeming to have forgotten that his very existence was thought of for ages as a domesticated partner. But he yawned, and all of a sudden, a comfy bed sounded nice. He crawled up on his hands and knees, balancing himself before literally pouncing into Chamber's arms.

He wrapped his arms around his tamer's neck tightly, then knocked his legs up in the air so Chamber could hold them bridal style. " I changed my mind. Carry me there, wouldja ? " he grinned cheekily, resting his cheek comfortably on the other boy's shoulder. They were receiving a lot of attention ... while normal Pokeboys walked fine on their own, Eden seemed to ... prefer being carried.

Chamber stared at him incredulously. "What do you think I am?" He dropped Eden. He really wanted the pokeboy to like him, but he didn't want to be all ran over by him. He stared down at him for a long time angrily. "Didn't you last tamer teach you any manners at all?" He walked away some and looked back, "And settling in, is something people do, not pets... in fact you are acting like an animal."

Chamber looked around him and tried not to blush from all the people staring. Some of them rolled their eyes at him. It wasn't his fault that the Zangoos's last tamer apparently spoiled him. "What exactly went on with you and that old tamer of yours?" He asked wondering why he acted the way he did. Some part of Chamber actually thought it was kind of cute, but he didn't like people looking at him like he didn't know how to handle the pokeboy.

With a wail, Eden smashed his ass into the ground, and he groaned in pain. The first thing he did was shoot an ungrateful glare up to his new tamer, and it didn't soften one bit even when Chamber indirectly called him spoiled. " You're a tamer, " he reminded him as a matter-of-factly, straightening himself up and dusting off his bottom. " That's what you are. " he grinned triumphantly.

Like a lost puppy, he looked around at all the unfamiliar people and instinctively found himself following Chamber. He shoved his hands inside his pockets and sulked as he carried himself along. " I don't know. He was a collector; a fucking fat bean tard who played with Pokeboys for pleasure, " he spat venomously, pacing himself to keep a few feet between them.

"Yes, I am and tamers don't get treated like maids." Chamber reminded him as they walked out of the Center. He sighed slightly frustrated, he'll figure out how to take care of this troublesome pokeboy one way or another. He wasn't going to be walked all over, but he wasn't going to hurt him either.

Chamber looked back at Eden as they walked feeling sorry for him. He knew he wasn't acting to harsh, but he still felt bad about the way he treated him. "Well, I am not like that. And... I think you are lucky to have me as a tamer considering almost everybody else is like that." He shook his head at the thought. It was sad that people acted like animals that way. Why couldn't they be satisfied with one, what was the difference?

" Well, it depends on which way the roles work, " Eden replied smugly with a mischievous grin plastered over his lips. He followed Chamber like a lost duckling, making sure he wasn't straying too far behind him. Truthfully, he was afraid of losing his tamer for fear of being captured again by a psycho collector. There were recent news of Team Rocket being on the move again, so he knew that it was best to keep himself close to someone who actually cared about his welfare.

" Oh ? And what do you propose that you act like ? " he asked, rushing himself a few steps forward so that he caught up to the other man. " What made you want a Zangoose, anyways ? We're not that special, " he murmured, " We're just ... normal type pokemon, you know ? " He shrugged, rearranging his jacket and dusting off his shoulders.

Chamber flinched at the thought. Depends on which way the roles work? Does that mean that there were tamers who let their pokeboy's do that. He couldn't imagine Eden being dominant over him. "Oh, really? It works that way, hu?" He asked him looking over his shoulder as Eden caught up.

He realized the look on Eden's face wasn't that one of being content. He grabbed the pokeboy's hand and walked with him. "It's okay," He reassured him. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." He thought for a moment on the question that was asked of him. "Well... I act like me." He laughed, "And... I just wanted something and I got a good deal on you, plus there was something appealing about you. I could tell you were going to be a challenge."

A challenge ? Of course he was going to be a challenge, more or less like a pain in the ass. Chamber looked like a worthy tamer to fight with, though. When his hand was grabbed so boldly, he glanced down at their adjoined limbs, hiding a faint blush that threatened to rush across his cheeks. " I'm not going to let anyone hurt myself, you dumbass. " he snapped, feeling his clawed fingers automatically tighten around his tamer's hand as if he felt relaxed like that. He didn't want to admit it, though, so he turned his head and looked away. " You're going to get a challenge. I'm straight, you know. " he muttered under his breath, his conscience refusing to give up his manly pride as a womanizer.

" That's how it's going to work, " he informed him with a growl, " I don't like the idea of having something that doesn't belong up my ass there. Taming or not, it's not gonna happen, and stop being so gay, it's embarrassing. " He flushed and whipped his hand out of Chamber's, shoving them into his pockets with a shameful huff.

Chamber glared over at him, "Fine, go ahead and risk getting snatched." He rolled his eyes, "It wouldn't bother me so bad right now." He really didn't mean it, but he was getting pissed off. "Straight? Sure, I'll believe you when I see the proof."

"Me, stop being so gay? All I did was hold your hand to protect you. That doesn't make me act gay, it makes me protective, and what exactly are you implying that I do to you?" Chamber asked, "Are you trying to challenge me? Make me want to do those things to you?"

Snatched. He wished Chamber didn't use that word so lightly. Before he had been picked up by a Collector, he hadn't exactly lived a very pleasant life as a wild Zangoose. He actually had a tamer before, a lovely girl at that, but she had somehow gotten infatuated with other Pokeboys to pay much attention to her first companion. He fled after that, and wound up getting snatched by a whole bunch of other collectors, one that had been so decent to trade him to another tamer. Eden bit his lower lip and stopped in his tracks, his fists clenching at his sides. He wanted to lash out, but the more domesticated part of him restrained him. " I don't need protection, " he bluntly stated.

" That's your job, isn't it ? " he asked provocatively, glancing down at the dirt ground for a few seconds before muttering, " You're a tamer. That's your profession. " He shook his head, then shooed him along with a dismissive flick of his wrist, " ... Whatever. Just ... go wherever you want to go. "

Chamber stopped and looked back at him. "You are coming home with me and I can tell that there is some part of you that wants to." He felt bad about Eden, but at the same time he was pissed off. He didn't know if he wanted to comfort him or yell at him. He was an emotional pokeboy, he was sure he had gone through a lot as being one, but it didn't give him an excuse to treat a perfectly well manured tamer that way.

"Just come on. This is all so ridiculous. I AM NOT like all the rest of your tamers!" Chamber grind his teeth trying hard not to yell anymore than he did.

" I don't trust you humans at all. " he spat begrudgingly, his clawed fingers trembling at his new tamer's shouting. He hadn't been yelled at before, and with the sudden change in mood, he had his tail tucked between his legs, a pitiful expression masking his face. Home. It felt like such a familiar word, yet a strange one at that. It had many meanings, and Eden had multiple homes, all of which he had abandoned after a short period of time. He stared at Chamber for a few seconds, contemplating whether to follow or run, then took a brave step forward with an exasperated sigh. He wanted to trust him, but the bruised part of himself was reluctant to get hurt again.

" That's what they all say, you know. I would trust you if I hadn't heard that before, " he muttered under his breath, casting his gaze away as he silenced himself for the remainder of the trip, kicking pebbles on the ground now and then to overcome the awkward situation between the two of them.

Chamber reached his house, Eden's new house. He opened the front door and walked in, "You can come in." He said like Eden seemed like a stranger that was just visiting. He said it that way because he wasn't sure if Eden would stay or not. He sighed as he sat on the couch exhausted from their walk there.

"This is your new home. Get used to it okay. I'll show you around in a minutes." He looked around his home thinking about what would be appealing to it. It was nice and lush, but to him it just seemed boring. Most people came in and commented on how wonderful the place was. He shrugged as he looked around not understand it. He wondered how his new pokeboy would enjoy it.

Being in a home not inhabited by other Pokeboys seemed like a strange concept to him. He stayed at the doormat for a few seconds, refusing to step past the threshold, but curiosity got the better of him and caused Eden to enter. The Zangoose was still tight and tense from a few minutes ago, but he relaxed when he felt the soft environment close around him. Again, he stayed still on one spot and didn't budge, glancing over at Chamber with a venomous gaze. He would have much preferred the outdoors life ... it would have been easier on his feral instincts to roam the wilderness and live an adventurous lifestyle. The house was nice, though.

" You're rich, " he murmured, feeling a part of himself crumble away at the words. Rich tamers ... that itself was a convenient luxury, since he could be pampered, but ... Chamber could be another snobbish collector. Hm, for now, he'll trust him. " I wouldn't mind sleeping on a cushion outside, " he suggested, his clawed paws touching an antique item he found relatively interesting near the doorway.

"Yeah, but don't think that means anything about my personality..." He said knowing that most people thought that being rich made you snobby. "It just means you get more." He laughed as he looked around, "You should be able to enjoy yourself. There's a tennis court, a pool, a lot of stuff to pass the time when you are at home."

He stood up and walked over to Eden. "Don't knock that down okay..." He said talking about the antique. "Do you really want to sleep outside? It gets a little cold out there at night and there is plenty of room in here."

The ears folded under his hair twitched, and he glanced over at Chamber out of the corner of his eye, still a bit unpersuaded by the man's kindness and willingness to let him stay in such a luxurious place. He was afraid of being pushed aside again. Call it his humanly instinct to feel jealousy, but Zangooses were notorious for being possessive Pokeboys, which meant that he wouldn't tolerate another one of his kind to steal his tamer's attention away. A big place such as this with said features added to it would only raise the possibility of Chamber wanting to expand his harem.

He pulled his hand away from the fragile vase and frowned, shaking his head, " I don't mind the cold. I used to be feral, " he reminded him with a short scoff, fiddling with his snowy white hair almost absentmindedly as he distracted himself with something else he found interesting.

Chamber watched him curious, he wondered if the Zangoos was always so interested in new places. He step back from him to make him feel less threaten to explore the place. He wanted him to feel at home and to enjoy it. He also enjoyed watching the expressions cross his face as he looked around.

"But that's been a while, has it not?" Chamber asked him, "You can stay here, I promise. Like I said there is plenty of room... I mean you may have to stay in my room or my room mates room until I can get one cleared out for you. She's not going to be home for probably another month because she's out taming wild pokeboy's."

Back
Top Bottom