Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avaricious Flower [private for me and Kamiki]

The minotuar loved the feel of Meremi's tight throat and began throat fucking her while Alexander fucked her pussy and gropedher breast as he did. They fucker her like she was pig skewered on a rotisserie. He probably should have made the minotuar not so forceful, but anything to break the will of his pet. Though he was wondering how she was feeling choking in this beast's cock instead of his. Still he kept stimulating her body like crazy as he fucked her ever tightening pussy

The minotaur soon came down her throat, the thick, smelly semen spurting out from her nose since there was so much and under such a pressure pumped inside of her. But the beast was far from being finished. The way her pussy and womb were screwed at the same time made her orgasm too. Since she couldn't breath with something like that down her throat she started to black out, orgasming again and then peeing under herself, not able to keep her bladder shut.

The minotuar pulled his cock out like a ripcord to let he breathe as the seen came gushing out. Alexander was close and came in her womb again filling it up to the brim as he did before. He saw her blacked out and made sure to let her catch her breath before they decided to continue.

It took few moments for Meremi to cough out some of the semen and take in a shaky breath. Her pussy was again full of semen and twitching. Her throat was hurting a little bit after being forced to open so much and she still could taste the semen.

"Well my sexy pet how did it feel to get fucker that rough and choked out at the same time? he asked her looking at her shaking body as she orgasmed, clearly still out of breath. Though it was tough to break anyone's will he was certain after that her will of going back to being a normal succubus and not a sex pet was shaky at best or close to breaking. He wanted to make it so that the only thing she cared about was serving her master and his cock. He watched her as she tasted the semen that came gushing out from her throat.

"It hurt...", she said softly, rubbing her neck and not sure what to say more. "Giving me to a stupid beast.. Master is cruel.. I prefer Master's cock."
Complaining but at the same time complimenting the mage, satisfying his ego. Meremi wanted to see if that would be alright. Licking the thick sperm from her lips she glanced at the beast and saw that it's cock was still hard. Her eyes went back to the mage, hoping he wasn't planning anything for her.

He smirked but was happy she said those things, still he nodded and the minotuar obediently went back in it's cage. "Well guess I'll take you back to my room to continue this." he said as he put a chain leash on her collar though it was demeaning he really didn't care she agreed to be a sex pet and she'd have to live with that choice. He yanked the leash a bit and began walking out of the lab.

She relaxed when the minotaur was told to go away, happy that all those crazy ideas that popped in her head were just her imagination. When she saw the leash she pouted but followed the mage.
"Can't it be prettier? The leash and collar..", she huffed, knowing that with the other things she didn't have much choice but could at least convince the man to change it for something pretty.

"You shouldn't be asking for more but if you earn it then yes I'll alter them to be a bit prettier to your tatse" he said looking at her admiring how she looked being led along by a leash. He walked her to the bedroom again but after she entered he used the chain from the leash to bind her arms behind her tightly. After that he looked her in the eyes, "who's hungry for master's cock?" He smirked as he asked that.

Meremi nodded, glad from hearing that and then followed the man, soon ending with her arms bound by the chain. When being asked something like that she huffed and looked to the side, her tail moving anxiously behind her as she could feel her pussy twitching, making her blush softly. A bit angry that she needed to state it like that she took her time before muttering something and clearing her throat before repeating once again.
"Me is..", she mumbled, still not looking at the mage, feeling quite humiliated at the moment.

"Good girl, well let's have fun.he led her over to the bed and sat down on it as he waited for her to start. The fact she was embarrassed made him amused. He slowly made sure his cock was in view of her and it seemed it needed to get stimulated from her. He waited for his obedient pet to service him. "Service it as best as you can hopefully you can get me nice and horny to make that throat a good home for my cock, that's also why I bound your hands you won't need them for the day we'll have," he said to her as he waited .

Meremi glanced at the mage and then saw his pants were already down while he was sitting on the bed, waiting for her. Huffing she... got on her knees and licked the thick cock, soon taking it inside her mouth. Well.. letting it grow into her throat sounded like something that the mage would appreciate.. and maybe even let her feed? That would a good thing actually. Closing her eyes she focused on moving her tongue and then trying to flesh her throat to make the mage happy and give her what she wanted.

"oh that's good, I'm assuming you're already hungry for my sexual energy huh, well ok you can feed" he smiled and started the feeding timer on her collar allowing her to access the magic to allow her to feed. He let her service him to the best of her ability without her hands and watched her petting her like a pet as she fed and services him. He appreciated the effort she was putting into this still he was surprised that her will has lasted this long he assumed she'd be near breaking from the pleasure he as given her.

Meremi moaned when she was allowed to feed, making her stay on the cock some time longer, the energy being highest when she did the things that the mage liked the most. The succubus will was just fine, after all there would be lot a of broken demons of her kind if their will would be something that could be broken so easily. The young demon moaned as she ended with Alexander's cock deep in her throat again, the energy filling her body and making her shaved pussy wet and twitching.

Alexander moaned a bit as well as she started feeding, right now he didn't really care about anything except her. He watched her as she made his cock erect and at attention deep inside her throat like a sword in it's sheath. He gently grabbed her horns and started moving her head along his shaft getting rough and making her gag a bit in the position she was in. The feel of her throat would never get tiring to him.

Soon she mewled when her horns were gripped and her upper hole was used once again, her pussy moistening as she was made to gag slightly, it being obvious the mage was doing that purposefully. Trying her best to take it the uncomfortable feeling was silenced with the satisfaction from feeding.. as well as with her getting wet between her legs. She wanted that cock somewhere else as well.. but she knew there wasn't much time left so she focused on servicing Alexander to the best of her abilities, her heavy breasts swaying, perfect ass rasied up and plump lips wrapped around the thick cock.

He watched her service him frantic on feeding time and noticed how wet she was getting. He smirked and moaned as she serviced him here only being 3 minutes left on her feeding time, he then looked her in the eyes,"You want my cock in your pussy badly don't you my sexy pet?" he smirked belittling her a bit more and grabbed her horns tighter making her a bit more uncomfortable as he thrusted roughly again. He then left her with her nose in is pubic bush and the smell of his musk going through her nostrils even if they were clogged.

Meremi nodded. Yes, she wanted to have that thick cock in her pussy.. she craved it at the moment and couldn't do anything about it, leaving her a bit angry and quite embarrassed. Mewling softly she could take a deep whiff of the other's smell before she wan able to breath once again, her body tensing up and eyes slowly rolling up and she struggle to pull away only to be unable to and slowly blacking out, at some moment even peeing herself because of the stress put on her body by the sensation. Still.. her pussy was twitching lewdly, showing she kind of enjoyed it.

When she blacked out he still hadn't cum which left him a bit unsatisfied even though he was close to. Even though she needed air,for blacking out before he came he decided to just use her unconscious body. He roughly throat fucked her as she was losing conciousnes, his cock after a while got hot in her throat which was a perfect cock sleeve. After a few more minutes he came down her throat and in her mouth petting her as he came. He wasn't done with her yet he'd make sure to fuck that pussy of hers like the horny bitch in heat she was to him.

After few moments of having her throat free from a thick cock she woke up and started to cough, some cum coming out of her nose. Tasting seed on her tongue and lips she licked it and gulped down. Then she looked on the mage, getting back on all four, not sure what he was planning on doing now. She was feeling quite weak after being choked but there was something Meremi wanted... and that was the mage's cock down her pussy, filling her up and cumming deep inside. It felt really good... not matter if it was caused by magic or not. It just felt the best.

He lifted her leg up and thrusted into her pussy without hesitation. Penetrating her cervix with ease and thrusting at a rough pace. He spanked her a couple of times to pleasure her more,"Who's my slutty pet?" he asked belittling her more, he wanted her so bad to as he thrusted and spanked her like a whore. He also had an idea ready for this scenario that way she could have both holes filled with her master's cock.

She was being fucked on the floor, her pussy and womb filled up, the cock forcing her inside to take it fully and to open up to able to receive it. When asked who was the mage's slutty pet she couldn't help but to moan out that it was her, she was the slutty pet. Her pussy twitched because of that. Her back arched as she was being fucked so well, so deeply, making her a quivering, panting mess, so orgasming once again, pleasuring the thick cock with her spasming folds.

He smirked as he fucked her brains out, he then surprised her by making a magical double and it's cock was erect in front of her face. He then inserted into her mouth as both holes were being fucked with equal roughness. They kept thrusting at the same time filling her with pleasure as they, they fucked her harder. The magical double was just as rough at fucking her throat as her master's original self. They both kept making her succumb to the rough pleasure she was going through as they fucked herincredibly rough.

She was really stunned when before her showed another Alexander, their eyes meeting and the man grinning before shoving his cock into her throat. Mewling sweetly she soon came again, her pussy spasming around the thick cock fucking her pussy and the other making a mouth pussy from her upper hole. With her hands behind he back she was unable to do anything more than simply taking it, small tremors of pleasure running through her body, blushing some more as she thought it would be nice if someone would play with her nipples.

The original Alexander bent over her as he kept fucking her and groped her huge breast and squeezed and fondled them including her nipples as she was being fucked. Each thrust they'd go deeper their cock getting hotter and their thrusting would get rougher. They were nearing the point where they were ready to cum and they didn't want to end it there. Though Alexander knew the double deidnt have as much stamina as him without him supplying more mana than he needed to. The double buried his thick cock deeper into her throat making her gag on it more.

Back
Top Bottom