Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avaricious Flower [private for me and Kamiki]

He felt her orgasm and he knew she was getting close to a big one. His cock was getting hotter and hotter with each thrust hitting the inside of her womb. He was close to cumming but he was holding it in for when the big orgasm came. He grabbed her hips forcefully and fucked her harder and rougher. "How does master's cock feel in your womb, answer honestly or I'll pull out." he said teasingly as he thrusted into her like the perfect cock sleve she was. He tested to see if she was close to being mostly obedient to him and the pleasure he gave her.

When she was fucked even rougher Meremi could feel her pussy tense up badly, the small shiver coming from inside of her. It was there, it was almost there. She would die if the mage would stop right then. She needed to focus.. focus.. Cry out in bliss it was so hard to think.. Meremi wanted to cum so, so, so badly. It was so hard to push any words from her throat.. for few second almost seemed like an impossible thing.
"Ghood.... g-good... so good...", she mumbled, trying her best to focus. "D-don't... ah...ahhhhhhh!"

"Don't?....don't what Meremi?" he asked his hips starting to slow down but he still thrusted. He was going to yank his cock out like a ripcord if she didn't finish he wanted to hear her say it. A mighty prideful young demoness fall from grace, he wanted to hear her say how she felt and what she wanted. "If you dont say it I'll pull out and make sure you dont cum. he said in a dispicable tone looking down at her like she was beneath him, though she was his summon to begin with he was close to making her a common slut.

Meremi whimpered in protest when the thrusting became slower. No! No... she did what the mage wanted her to.. why would he slow down. Trembling all over she shook her head, trying her best to focus. She was about to orgasm... she could feel it coming.
"D-don't stop... please...", she asked, her voice trembling just like her body, unable to deny herself, still hiding her face in the sheets, trying to at least make the mage unable to see her face at the moment. "Don't... I... wanna cum.."

When he said that he thrusted deep into her womb again and got rough again. Then i shall make you cum but show me your face so you can fully feel good!" he demanded of her as he fucked her rough again, making sure to push her iver the edge to obey. He penetrated her cervix even harder and went deeper into her womb with each thruat. He waited to see the sluttiest face she'd probably have on her face. He'd be happy about doing thia to her.

She hesitated for few moments but she didn't want the mage to stop so she turned her head so at least some of it could be seen. And then she came. Meremi's plump lips opened slightly, her cheeks flushed and her pussy closed tightly around the thick cock, the pink demoness cumming her brains out. It was like the orgasmic high pumped all the air out of her lungs. Moaning she was cumming, cumming so hard like never before.

When she came he tgrustws one more time very roughly filling her womb with the head of his cock. He came filling her pussy and womb to the brim. Her orgasming and squeezing down on his cock like a bitch in heat felt amazing to him. "So meremi do you want to be master's sex pet. You can feel pleasure like this all the time" he asked her filling her up, making her belly round up a bit from the cum.

The last thrust made her orgasm only stronger, especially when being filled with virile, hot seed. Being a sex pet.. If wasn’t like she could escape that with her magic sealed.. but then she had an idea after her orgasm simmered down.
"Okay.. but Master needs to stop altering me with magic.. stop playing with my mind..", she told the mage, her pussy still feeling kind of blissful. "And I want to have pretty things.. please?"
Since she was asking so nicely Meremi hoped that the mage would say yes.. after all a willing and sane pet was better than brain washed.

He sighed when she suggested that but thought about that for a bit. "What are the pretty things you want and I will agree to stop altering your mind if you comply and be completely obedient to me." he said as he finished cumming inside her pulling his cock out of her tight pussy.
He'd just snap his fingers if he didn't like her answer to adjust her request against her will. After that much pleasure and that many orgasms from her it would be easy to break her mind then and there with magic.

Her pussy was gaping, some thick globules of cum escaping it's confines. Meremi couldn't help but to love the feeling. Then she nodded.
"I will try my best to be as obedient as you are.. I mean.. I wouldn't let you hurt me.. but you wouldn't, right Master? Like.. cut something off.. right?", she asked, looking at the mage and wishing he would fill her pussy again, blushing at the thought. "So you would let me have some jewellery.. and maybe some of my magic back.. and I would become your pet until you're bored? Okay?"
That asked she reached for the mages cock and gave it a slow stroke, amazed with how thick it was. She was hungry... she wanted to be fed. Meremi was hoping the mage would like her idea. She didn't want to end up someone else, liking herself as she were. The young succubus wouldn't mind explore the sexual part of life, she was born for this anyway, but it being all there was..? That would be a bit disappointing.
"Don't you prefer me.. more than having a mindless doll?", she asked softly, looking at Alexander, wondering if he would like the proposition.

Alexander thought for a bit she did have a point that it would be better for her to be there than her being a mindless doll. Though he didn't like she still asked for the jewlry and a bit of her magic back. He saw her stroking his dick and looked at how much she wanted it. "What magical abilities would you want back, choose them wisely because I may not like your answer. Also I wouldn't harm you not like that either way so just tell me before I activate your feeding time." he said looking at the fallen demoness. He still had his fingers in snapping position just in case, even if she still had some sanity in there the pleasure she felt would make her mind more susceptible to altering even if she had a natural resistance.

Meremi relaxed a little bit when she was asked that, thinking. Yes.. the mage could wipe her mind.. maybe not entirely but still the thought was scary, she needed to choose wisely. But after few moments she knew well what she wanted back. She needed to think quickly, her body needing her 'food'.
"I would like my ability to hide and take my wings at will back.. it is really uncomfortable to have them so forcibly hidden.. and maybe being able to heal myself?", she asked, stroking the cock, wondering if it worked well or was it that she chose her words wisely.

The two requests she mad e we actually not bad ones and very wise to be precise. The wing thing was fine with him since the collar wouldn't let her leave the dungeon without him and the self healing was ok if she did get hurt. "Alright I'll allow those two back..but let me ask you this why are you so fixated on jewelry, surely as a demon of pleasure you'd have no need for those worldly possessions?" he looked at her knowing she wanted to be fed badly.

She relaxed when the two were allowed back and then sighed when being asked about that. Meremi didn't need to think long about the answer, knowing it right away. Her passion about jewellery always being part of her life.. and why some of the other tried to tease her about.
"Because they are beautiful and perfect.. and make me look pretty to.. I like their smoothness, and various shapes. How they break the light in their depths.. the colours..", she answered, her eyes sparkling as she was talking about her love for jewellery.

He sighed realizing he got her started on a subject she loved, but it was one of the few reasons he admired her. "I will allow the jewelry but...you have to earn it understood? he asked her looking at her getting his fingers out of snapping position. "I'll agree to your terms for now but if you disobey me or try anything let's just say I'll break your mind completely." he stared at her with threatening eyes looking straight into hers.

Meremi smiled happily and nodded her head. The young demon had a very pretty smile and though she did destroy Alexander's experiments she was rather smart and very positive... even if still a little bit of a child. Then she stilled, tilting her head to the side and then glancing up at the mage, looking quite adorable at the moment.
"And.. if I do something.. accidentally.. like.. like with the lab?", she asked softly, not wanting to anger the human but at the same time wanting to make sure.

Reminding him for her blunder was a big mistake on her part as he got mad from that and was ready to wipe her mind for that question but gently relaxed. "if you set me back like that again I'll wipe your mind or make sure you won't have you gaping pussy full of seed." he said in a commanding tone then showed his hands in snapping position to show he was serious.

Meremi tensed up right away and then her arms slumping a little, not sure what to say. She really didn’t do it on purpose but she was afraid to speak of it again so she only nodded her head. Having her mind wiped out was scaring her badly. Her eyes were focused solely on the hand ready to snap, her face paling.

He set his hand down getting his fingers out of the snapping pisition. "I guess we can get started on your feeding" he gently patted her head like a cat. He said an incantation and allowed those two magic abilities to come back to her and activated her feeding time on the collar. He still had it set for 10 minutes though so she'd have to eat her meal hastily.

Meremi relaxed when the hand wasn't there anymore, stilled in half motion, ready to take everything from her. Blushing when patted on the head like that the demon girl smiled, happy that at least something was given back. Her wings, even if still hidden, felt much different now. It was a whole lot of a difference when she had them hidden thanks to her own magic. Getting on all four she opened her mouth and took the thick thing inside, knowing she didn't have much time to feed.. and wanting to make sure that the mage wouldn't change his mind about giving her those two things back, her healing magic and wings.

Alexander was a man of his word when he wanted to be and wouldn't take the two things he gave her back unless necessary. He grabbed her horns and started thrusting roughly right off the bat down her throat. He was a bit excited and wanted to make sure she was 'fed' properly. He facefucker her really rough making her deepthroat his cock as he fed her. He kind of was thinking he might as well give her one form of jewelry or another but she'd have to earn it.

Meremi blushed and moaned softly when the thick cock slipped into her throat, shuddering all over. After being fucked so roughly last time she kind of started to like the way the thick thing felt while sliding into or staying inside of her throat while her horns were being used like handles.. although she wasn't sure why. Working with her tongue she made sure to make the mage feel as best as she could to feed as much as she could.

He kept thrusting harder and harder down her throat occasionally leaving her at the base her nose buried in his pubic bush. He knew she was starting enjoy the rough throat fuckings but he didn't alter her in any way for that. Still he would fuck her crazy to let her feed on all that good sexual energy. He brought her back down to the base again and looked her in the eyes, "Does master's cock taste good in your throat?"

Meremi looked away when she was asked if she liked the way the other tasted, blushing a bit and then nodding, staying on the other's cock with her throat bulged from it. Was it her nature of succubus talking? The young demoness didn't like the idea, wanting to like what she wanted and not what her nature was making her to... still she couldn't deny that the cock in he throat felt good.

He smiled when she nodded and began thrusting down her throat again. His cock, making her throat bulged, got hotter and harder with every thrust. Her feeding time limit was nearly up in fact she only had about two minutes or so left before she was cut off. Even if she begged for time to be reset Alexander figured he gave her plenty of sexual energy with each thrust.

Back
Top Bottom