Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Night (with Chaos)

She never relented in her grinding, her arms tight around Olivia, hungry for the passion she could have with this other woman, desperate to find release and pleasure with her. A shiver running down her spine as the vampire licked and nipped at her neck, but did not plunge in. The excitement of it all, it was so much, and she wanted more.
She moaned out loud as the woman squeezed her ass, the roughness of it felt so good, so different to anything she had felt. She just wanted this woman to take her, and she eagerly intensified her grinding at Olivia's urging.
A moan of disapproval escaped her lips as Olivia asked her if she was sure. "Oliviaaa...." She breathed, hawt and hungry. "I've never been so sure about anything before in my life." She panted as she continued to grind against one of her Olivia's legs, her wet panties now soaking the other woman's leg. "Strip me down and send me into unending euphoria... Pleeaaase....... Let's not lose this moment... I want you... I want you so much..." She said, finally having some confidence, if only just a moment. She didn't want to fall back to the timid girl, not yet. She just wanted to cry out in orgasm with Olivia, even if only for just one night, for one day."

Everything that Claire did was arousing - and there Olivia was trying to keep things under control. She had such little self control in the first place and now that beautiful blonde was just making it even harder for her not to give in. The sudden burst in confidence only added to that - as much as Liv could appreciate a girl who was puddy in her hands, she definitely appreciated one who could tell her what they wanted. How could she say no when the blonde's desire was so obvious?

"Well if you insist," she whispered with her lips still grazed against the blonde's neck, just below Claire's ear. At that point Olivia's hands grabbed at the blonde's ass before one snaked forward and made its way between Claire's thighs. She moved agonizingly slow, teasing the girl even further, until her fingertips found the junction where Claire's dampened panties met her thigh. "Is this what you want?" She asked as she gently caressed the clothed crotch, and grazed her teeth against Claire's neck once more.

Claire moaned in Olivia's embrace, a shiver running down her spine, and she held on tight to Olivia. She loved the feel of the other woman's finger tightly gripping her ass, as the other hand brushed against her thighs. But she groaned out as she went slowly, she wanted more. She wanted it all.
She moaned out as she felt Olivia's fingers teasing her, and grinded back eagerly at Olivia's fingers, aching for more. She wanted more, needed more, had to have more from this beautiful woman. "Y-yes... more... s-stop t-teasing me..." She nearly whined, and slid her hands up and along Olivia's back and gripped tightly at her shoulders. She moaned out again, her hips never stopping. "I can't take much more of this slow torture...."

Claire's stuttered response brought a wicked grin to the brunette's lip, desire flooding her system as she realized just how weak she was making the blonde beauty on top of her. Her fingers continued to gently caress across the fabric of the blonde's panties, continuing her tease despite the pleas to give in. She would, of course, but watching the beautiful girl's overwhelmed reaction to such a simple touch just made Liv desire more of it. She wanted to see how wet and weak she could make the blonde, learn if she could make Claire beg and whimper and gasp...

Such a thought just enhanced her own arousal, but Olivia found herself rather good at controlling her desires. As much as she wanted to dive in and take what she wanted, she also wanted to make this slow and tantalizing and see just how close she could get Claire without even having to touch her. "Are you sure?" She asked in a low, lusty tone - a playful tease along the tone of are you sure you want to rush this. The answer would likely be yes, of course, but that wouldn't be enough. Her teeth scraped along the blonde's sensitive neck once more, nipping at the skin just hard enough for sensation.

Her lips moved towards Claire's ear as the hand on the blonde's ass slunk up her side to push a lock of hair out of the way. "I want to hear you beg," she whispered in a breathy voice.

"Y-yes...." She panted back, her body continuing to undulate on top of Olivia, her lower regions were soaking wet at this point, the white silk panties were practically see through. Her hands gripped Claire's shoulder's tightly as the woman continued to tease her, and she shuddered as the other woman asked her to beg.
She let out a groan, and shook her head. "Unnh.... You're s-so mean...." She whimpered, and a shiver went down her spine. "F-fine...." She said with a sigh and a gasp "P-please.... Please fuck me.... I want you to send me into euphoria... I need you to..... Please... I can't stand it any longer...." She said, panting and shivering as her body shook with lust. "N-no m-more t-t-teasing...." She said as her hips shook against Olivia's hand.

Olivia's grin turned outright wicked as she watched the blonde struggle to speak, lost in stammers and whimpers and soft moans. God it was a glorious sight - and how could she say now when the little thing had given her exactly what she asked for?

"Oh you'll get it," Olivia promised as her fingers made nimble work of pushing the blonde's panties aside, not even stopping to remove them first. The fabric was barely a barrier anyways - even before Liv's fingers found flesh she could already tell that Claire was soaking, feel every curve and fold of the blonde's sweet sex. Two of her fingers ran in a feather-light touch from the peak of the blonde's slit, caressing over her clit in a manner that could still be considered teasing, and down towards Claire's entrance.

Then, in a gesture that was both greedy and gentle, her fingers plunged inside of the needy girl and her thumb started to work slow circles around the pleasure point at the blonde's peak.

Claire's breath quickened as Olivia moved in, her breath catching for a moment as Olivia caressed over her clit, and she quickly bit her lip as her back arched. Her breath caught again as Olivia's fingers dove in, and she ground back against the other woman's fingers. She stifled her moans for only a moment, before letting her gasping and panting to grow out of control. She ground her hips hard against Olivia's fingers, her thumb driving her crazy as she lost control. "Yyeessss....." She let out, panting and grinding back as Olivia gave her pleasure.
She had never felt so good in her life, had never been so close to someone. No one had ever made her feel this way before and she relished in every moment of it.
She moaned and gasped and bit her lip before gasping out again, clinging tight to Olivia as she seemed to know just what to do to drive her wild.

It seemed that either Olivia was a quick learner, or just very lucky - because Claire's reaction to a mere few seconds of pleasure was overwhelming compared to anything she had ever seen. The blonde seemed to be lost in bliss, moaning and gasping and god was it hot to see someone react that way to her. Liv's own body was going wild as well - the wicked, lips-parted grin on her face masked the way that she was virtually gasping to breathe, and the slight tan to her skin slightly masked the flush to her cheeks, but her eyes gave it all the way. Flecked hazel clouded in lust, a kind of darkness that betrayed how much she enjoyed watching the woman writhe and moan.

"You're so eager," she whispered, so soft it was barely a hushed breath against the blonde's ear. All the while her one hand continued to work through Claire's body and the other grasped and groped, wandering from butt to waist to breast, even along the side of the blonde's neck where she took a tight, but careful, hold. She tilted Claire's chin up and grazed her teeth along the revealed skin.

Claire let out moan after gasp after moan as Olivia toyed with her sensitive nether regions. Her body shivered and shook, and she rocked against her fingers, wanting more and more as the pleasure she had never experienced so wonderfully before overtook her.
Her body tensed and shook as euphoria hit her like a crashing wave, and she cried out ecstasy sometime after the teeth grazed her neck. her body shook as the pleasure over took her, soaking Olivia's fingers with her juices as wave after wave washed over her.
She moaned out again, one hand gently taking Claire's head as her teeth raked along her neck. "M-more... Bite me.... I want more....."

Liv was rather surprised at how quickly the blonde gushed around her fingers - she hadn't even gotten a chance to throw her against the couch yet, bury her face between the girl's sweet thighs. She still could, of course, if she wanted - and she just may yet. For now she was content to give in to Claire's whims. She wanted to be bitten, and sexual lust was giving way to another form - each time her teeth touched skin, Olivia desperately ached to bury them in to the girl's neck.

"All you had to do was ask," she whispered as her tongue trailed along skin just before she sunk her teeth in to the girl's flesh. As soon as she broke skin a gasp escaped her lips, and all the while she continued to work her fingers against the blonde's sensitive body.

Claire's eyes opened wide, a large gasping escaping from her mouth as the teeth sank in, and her back arched, pressing her closer against Olivia. She grasped on tightly, moaning out as she felt the the aphrodisiac flow through her system. It was almost too much for her and she bit her lip trying to suppress another moan but all she could do is writhe and moan in pleasure in reaction to Olivia's touches.
One hand went to the back of Olivia's head, the other sliding down her back, her embrace tight and wanting. Her mind was consumed with lust, and all she wanted was more. "M-more..." She gasped when her mind had just a moment of clarity between her gasps and moans, grinding her hips against Olivia's fingers. Her body was buzzing with euphoria, and she didn't want it to end.

Fuck, that girl was driving her mad. All the writhing and moaning had left her soaking and she hadn't even been touched yet - and somehow Liv didn't even care, because watching Claire squirm and gasp and be so overwhelmed with pleasure because of her was perhaps one of the most arousing things that she had ever seen. Olivia had always been a giver - never the type to be a pillow princess. She didn't quite want to be pushed down and let someone else do all the work, because what she enjoyed much was the way girls looked when the came for her.

One orgasm down and Claire was begging for more - so she was going to get it. The feed finished and blood seeped from the corners of her lips, stray beads that escaped her mouth. She didn't dare to smile at that moment - not before her tongue trailed along her lips and teeth to wipe the mess away. "Oh you'll get more," she said in a low, lusty voice as she grabbed Claire by the hips and pushed her off her lap and down on to the couch. As soon as the girl was horizontal Olivia trailed her hands down past the hem of the blonde's skirt and then back up - under. She didn't stop at the hips and instead pushed it up farther, out of her way. She was going to get what she wanted.

Claire gasped in shock as she hit the couch, but grinned back at Olivia with lustful eyes. She wanted to give herself fully to this woman, her body hot with excitement. This was all so exciting and her mind was fuzzy with ecstasy. When the dress came up she grasped the bottom of it and slipped it off the rest of the way, tossing it aside. It was too hot for the darn thing anyway. With her small but hand filling breasts exposed to the cool air, she grasped at them for a moment, biting her lip and arching her back as she watched Olivia go between her legs. She squeezed her soft breasts and her nipples for just a moment, before sliding her hands down her sides towards Olivia's head, finger weaving through soft hair.
"I-I'll have to pay you back..." She said, grinning slightly as she was still wrapped up in the warm blanket of euphoria.

Back
Top Bottom