Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Night (with Chaos)

Olivia was left unaware of what Claire happened to be doing in the room above her. Had she known... well, she wasn't sure what her reaction would be. Claire was cute, but had "cute" ever really been her type? In the past Liv had typically gone for girls that could stand their own against her and while Claire may have been able to shock her, the blonde was much too timid to count as much of a fighter. However, ever since the events back at Samael's she had been thinking about it. Maybe at some point in the future she'd get the urge to act on the interest, but that day was not today.

For now she needed to settle down. With curtains drawn and the area prepped for her to be safe once the sun rose, was there really much else to do besides go to sleep? Slumber wouldn't likely come easy to her, it was yet to any night since the curse, but she should at least try. Liv cleaned up after herself and left the place exactly as it had been before she showed up, and then crawled in to what would be her bed for the night.

Claire's fingers caressed her own slit, fingers diving in as she moaned, gasping out in short breaths, one hand going to caress one of her own breasts, and she squirmed lightly in bed as she felt herself up. Her breathing grew heavier as she continued, working herself to that shining moment and once it had exploded in a rush of euphoria she slowly relaxed, laying there feeling good in her bed as she slowly closed her eyes.
After a moment she slowly crawled into her sheets, falling asleep quickly, worn out from the long day she had, and the crazy night.

The next morning she got up slowly with a big yawn, and slipped out of bed and into the shower, shivering at the cold water before it warmed up a little, but only very little as the water heater was very old. She looked around through her closet and dresser to find something cute to wear, hoping Olivia would like it.
She picked out a light blue dress with a high cut that didn't show any cleavage, but it was sleeveless and cut off right above her knees. She hurried down stairs then, wondering if Olivia was still asleep. Had she slept right away? Or perhaps she had only recently fallen asleep with sun rise an hour or so ago. She would try to be quiet if Olivia was still asleep, so as not to wake her.

Olivia had stayed awake for quite a while even after settling down; for some reason, sleep just eluded her even though she tried. After all, what was the point of staying awake when there was little to do? With Claire asleep the only thing that Liv could have done was explore the house, but she had a respect for others' privacy and elected not to. The last thing she needed was to find something she wasn't supposed to, or break something. Luckily, silence was not drowning for her. She could lay in solitude peacefully and did so, eyes closed as she evened her breathing and simply spent her energy wondering what life would bring her from now on. Obviously, vampirism had not been in the plan.

One thing that wasn't the end of the world: she already only worked night shifts, and on weekends at that. She was a bartender at a club, and luckily she had been turned at the start of the week. However, Friday was only a couple days off now. She was going to have to wonder if she would be able to handle showing up there with all the juicy veins waiting. She knew that she didn't have to kill but was she truly capable of avoiding that? What if Claire had been a one-off or just because she'd been supervised? She would have to figure out something, but in that moment she had no idea.

Eventually she had succumbed to slumber, just shortly before the sun would have risen. She was a light sleeper and with her senses more acute, the patter of footsteps against the stairs was enough to rouse her out of unconsciousness. However, she didn't yet open her eyes or move. For at least a few minutes more she would lay there until she was ready to actually get up.

Claire slowly came down the stairs as quietly as she could, and as she peeked into the living room nearby she thought Olivia was still alseep. She looked at her for the shortest of moments before hurrying quietly to the kitchen. As carefully and quietly as she could, she got out a kettle and a pan and things, and started up the old gas stove. She cooked eggs and sausage and made toast with jam and other small foods she could think of for the both of them to eat. She was sure Olivia still needed some kind of human food, even if she was a vampire now. If not, she certainly did, she was starving after last night, and could use a good meal to start the day.
She hummed softly as she cooked, and gently put the plates full of food on the table, sitting herself down with a glass of orange juice after she prepared a jug of it and some coffee as well, in case Olivia wanted more.

Liv couldn't stay curled up forever, especially not after the pitter-patter of life started around her. Claire may have been trying to be quiet but she was already up, albeit barely, so what was the point of hiding any more? By the time that the delicious scent of eggs and sausage and morning goods wafted in her direction. Olivia couldn't remember the last time that she had a proper breakfast - it wasn't in her nature to each much, especially in the mornings. It was hard not to hope that at least a little bit of the deliciousness was waiting for her.

She groaned as she stretched her arms out, and then pushed off of the couch to sit up. Her hazel eyes peeked open and caught sight of Claire flitting around in a little blue dress. She couldn't help the smile that played on her lips - there was no denying how stunning the little blonde looked dressed up so cute.

"I see you've been busy," she remarked in a low, hoarse tone that stretched her tired vocal chords. She swallowed the ball at the back of her throat and then stretched her spine before climbing up to her feet and walking towards the awaiting blonde. "I have to say it looks pretty good. Did you make enough to share?"

Claire looked up at Olivia, and then down at the two plates full of food, one for each of them, with a platter in the middle with extra good in case Olivia was still hungry. She then looked back up at Olivia and puffed out her cheeks in mild annoyment. "Hey! I don't eat that much food! One of these plates is for you." She said, and sat down in her usual chair. "There's more on the counter if you're still hungry." She said, and grabbed a piece of bacon, chewing on it hungrily before gulping down some orange juice and moving to the sausage, followed by the eggs. "So uh..." She said after eating for a bit, "Did you sleep well? I hope I didn't wake you up. I tried to be quiet this morning." She said, thinking thoughtfully as she stared at the rest of the food on her plate. "You can explore my house if you like, you know, as long as you don't break anything." Claire said and added a nervous laugh before eating another piece of bacon. "What do you think you'll do tonight once the sun goes down?"

Claire's annoyance just made Olivia laugh; she had been both teasing and displaying an interest in what the blonde had done, but it seemed that at least part of her remark must have come off personally. She smiled as she made her way over and settled down in to a chair opposite of Claire. She pulled her feet up on to the seat, knees against her chest - she rarely if ever sat like a normal person, especially in the morning. One of her arms rested around her tucked-in legs while the other grabbed the fork that awaited her, and pushed some of the eggs around for a moment.

"Nah I was up by the time you started coming down the stairs," she said with a little smile before she finally stabbed a piece of bacon and brought it to her lips. After chewing and then swallowing she spoke again. "I was just layin' there not wanting to move. Don't worry."

What was she going to do once the sun went down, anyways? That was a damn good question. The last few days had constantly been spent wondering what she was going to do next and if Liv was being honest she still had no clue. This was a bigger adjustment than she had ever gone through. With a shrug of her shoulders she pushed a fork full of eggs in to her mouth. "I dunno yet," she admitted.

Claire looked at Olivia with a weird look on her face for possibly the first time, as she watched the other woman sit very strangely on the chair, almost like a gargoyle. She giggled a little at the thought of Olivia perched on an old building like that, before pushing more food into her mouth, nodding at the responses Olivia gave her.
"Hmmm.... Welllll........" Claire said thoughtfully once having finished her food. "I'm not sure what to do to help you from here on out. I don't know much about vampires so I don't know what kind of assistance I could give you with my limited knowledge. I can always write down any more questions you have for Samael and ask him the next time I see him if you like." She said, thinking as she played with her fork on her empty plate, before reaching over to finish the orange juice.

By now Olivia didn't even think twice about the way she curled up in the chair - until Claire's funny look towards her reminded her that most people, especially ones not used to her company, thought there was definitely a right and wrong way to sit. All Liv had in response to that funny look was narrowing her hazel eyes at the blonde, who obviously seemed to be getting a laugh out of it.

"Oh fuck off," she said. There was a playful hint to her tone that was mostly won out by a moderate annoyance. She didn't straighten her legs but instead continued to eat her breakfast, and once she was done she sipped at the juice that awaited her. She didn't really need to eat that much any more and a simple plate of food had left her feeling fuller than planned. She offered the blonde a smile when she mentioned talking to Samael again for her; while Liv wasn't requesting that it felt good to know there was someone on her side. Hell, Claire was the first person she had interacted with in days and she wasn't sure that would change any time soon. It wasn't like she could just approach her old friends and be like 'hey guys I drink blood now you still wanna hang out?'

"Yeah that's fair. Even if you can't really help out much, it's good to have someone that I can be around. I don't really have much of that any more."

Claire looked taken aback at first when Olivia told her to fuck off, but she realized soon enough it was a tad playful, and she giggled again, sticking her tongue out playfully.
"Oh yes! I'm more than happy to have you around!" She said excited, and quickly closed her mouth. "I mean..." She said blushing. "You're free to come visit whenever you like." She said with a soft smile. "It's nice having someone else around who isn't a Sleeper, as my Mentor calls them. Someone I can, you know, be honest about my abilities with." Claire said.
She stood up, and collected the finished plates, looking at the plater full of more food and sighed, before taking the food to sink to wash them. "I'm sure you can still get in touch with your old friends though. Just avoid questions about why you don't get out much anymore or why direct sunlight sets your skin on fire, you know, those normal questions." She said, smirking a little as she washed the plates.
She then went about putting the left over food away in storage containers and then placed them in a fridge, before returning to sit down at the table. "The world isn't over, it's just different now." She said with a hopeful demeaner, and smiled at Olivia.

"Yeah, because those are normal questions," Olivia returned with a skeptical laugh. The point was fair... ish. The majority of the time that she spent outside of her little apartment had usually been at night anyways, but now she had to be acutely aware of sunrise and sunset. Luckily working the night shift at a bar meant she started after dusk and ended in the early hours of the morning, long before there was even a risk of the sun being up. That made at least one aspect of her life easy.

Friends though? Family? If she couldn't go out during the day would she ever see her niece again? Get picked up by her best friend for movie night, or ever shop again? Maybe she wasn't a big shopper, but she still needed to feed herself and it wasn't like clothes would last forever. She knew of a twenty-four hour grocery store but not many other places that would suit her now nocturnal hours.

"Maybe I'll just have to recruit you to do all my day-time dirty work." She hadn't meant to say that out loud - but she didn't realize that she had until it was too late. Well, now she had to just roll with it. "Send you to do my laundry, buy me energy drinks and get me new clothes... Or maybe not the last one. Your style looks good on you but it's not quite my look."

Claire giggled at Olivia's response to her joke, smiling as the woman gave her a laugh, her eyes beaming with delight. The smile lingered on her face and she happily listened to Olivia. It was nice to finally have someone she could talk to, and be close to. She never had that many friends before she discovered her powers, and once she had taken interest in those powers she ended up losing whatever acquaintances she had. She really hoped Olivia would stick around, at least for a little while.
"Dirty work?" She asked tilting her head curiously. And there her eyes widened and her face brightened with delight. "Oh yes! I could definitely help you find some nice clothes!" She said clapping her hands together with delight. "I'd love to do that, although it would be more fun to find a way to take you shopping!" She said, and started to think for a bit. "Oh, and I have a washer and dryer in the basement. You're free to use it." She said with a smile. "I can definitely find some lovely clothes for you to wear though, oh I think I know just the place that would work too!" She said pondering on the thought. "I wonder if I could convince the owner to stay up past sun down..." She mumbled to herself, her fingers on her chin as she thought.

Oh dear.

Olivia had been joking for the most part - but she had a feeling that backing out now wasn't an option. The young witch in front of her seemed nearly ecstatic at the thought of taking her out shopping now. Having Claire around would likely make things a lot easier, from having a washing machine in her house (the nearest laundromat to her apartment was only open during the day) to simply having someone that she could talk to without needing to hide what happened or risk rejection. Not only that, but watching the pretty little blonde get excited was rather adorable - Liv couldn't help but smile at least a tiny bit.

"Okay, okay. If you can get him to stay open you can take me - but no buying me clothes without at least sending me a picture fi- oh. Right, magic fucks with technology. You can't really use cell phones can you?" She had been about to say that a picture message in her direction would be required before any unsupervised purchases but that wasn't very possible...

"Well... Ya, sort of..." She said nervously, thinking on how to explain this. "Electricity and magic don't exactly get along, and the newer the tech the worse it is. I'm not sure why it is exactly, I guess Magic is an old force." She said, "I was okay when I first discovered I could even use magic but once I realized I could play with lightning well... electronical devices don't really like me much anymore..." She said a little sadly, and stood up to stretch, pushing her chest out a little as she did so, for just a moment, before she dropped her arms.
"It's something about our aura I guess, and. Samael understands it better than me. He's an... evocationer...? I think, Well, he's very good at destructive magic, which is why they have him training my lightning powers. My other gifts well, I'm learning those fine on my own. But samael, technology really doesn't like him, while other wizards I've seen get away with having old flip phones, Samael can't even use a cellphone from the eighties." She said sadly, then chuckled a little. "He has a really old rotary phone that he somehow manages to not destroy." She said, and walked to edge of the stairway, looking into the living room. "I hear it's possible to gain control over all of this, but it's not easy. I did hear a rumor that there's a few artifacts that can do it, although they're probably more of a restraint then a suppressor.... But... hey, maybe there's something out there that would let you go out in sunlight? I'm sure there's gotta be an artifact that can do that? Right?"

Claire smiled hopefully at Olivia, and motioned to her cutely for her to follow her into living room where she sat down on a large poofy couch that made her look even smaller. "So what should we do today? I don't want to leave you all alone while you're stuck inside this place so I'll just stay home for today and keep you company until sundown." She said smiling, and tucked her legs in close to her as she leaned into the soft couch.

While the intricacies of magic and technology didn't affect her personally and Liv didn't actually care too much about it, she still listened intently as Claire started to explain. Obviously it affected the sweet little blonde and Olivia cared enough to listen about whatever she had to say. The slim brunette ended up following along closely behind Claire as she flitted about, and once the blonde settled down on the couch Olivia followed suit. She leaned back but all the same, her hazel gaze never left Claire's figure.

"Sunlight artifacts, huh?" Olivia mused about that for a moment - just the idea of something that could allow her to resume her normal life was intriguing. Perhaps that was something she would want to look in to in the future... for now, though? Well, they couldn't exactly go on a hunt right then. They were stuck around the house for a bit and Olivia was at least grateful that she had someone to interact with.

What should they even do today? Now that was a good question; normally Liv's spare time was just spent in front of Netflix with a good book, and that predated vampirism by years. A wicked thought ended up popping through her mind though, as she casually recalled last night's events. Well there was one way that they could spend the day.

She didn't have the purest of intentions as she moved closer towards Claire on the couch, though she didn't make any overt moves. In a way she was just trying to see if she could get another reaction from the blonde, and her finger tips grazed over Claire's thigh as she looked the woman in the eyes. "Hmm, I don't know. What would you like to do?"

"Ya... There's gotta be one." Claire said hopefully, smiling at Olivia. "We'll find one for you!" She smiled at Olivia, wanting to keep her happy and hopeful, her life didn't have to be misery.

She looked at Olivia innocently as the other girl moved closer, not thinking much of it but happy to have her close. She did not however, expect the other woman to touch her thigh, and she blushed brightly and almost made eye contact with Olivia but quickly glanced away before they caused a soul gaze, there was no way she could let such a thing happen without preparing Olivia for it.
"Y-you... I-I mean!" She gasped, "You could uh.. do me... I mean! I-I-I-I..." Claire stuttered turning bright red at her Freudian slip. "Oh dear uh... I mean you know, we could..uh... sit here, and enjoy each other's c-company..." She blushed brightly. Of course she wouldn't mind Olivia doing perverse things to her, but they had only just met last night, it was far too soon, wasn't it?

Olivia's lips parted in a light laugh, her face them overcome with a wide, toothy grin towards the blonde beside her. Well - that had gone just as well as she had planned, if not better. Okay, she was definitely being a tease - but that was something she was good at. She also had very few qualms about coming on to someone, especially when they made their interest as obvious as Claire did (Liv hadn't missed how hot and bothered the blonde had gotten the previous night, after all).

She wasn't going to push, not really - a touch here and there, a spare glance. Claire's cherry red cheeks were affecting Olivia's resolve, however. It was impossible to look at the blushing woman when she had been dealing with a subtle attraction since she had first laid eyes on her. She hadn't thought much about acting on it, hadn't at all until she'd watched the blonde squirm and flush as her teeth sunk in to skin; that was out of the way though and the light teasing was just Liv's way of testing the waters.

But damn it - Claire was just too cute. The stammer just made Olivia's grin grow wider and then, in a soft and careful gesture, she brought one hand to the young woman's cheek and then leaned in to kiss her.

Claire felt so flustered and embarrassed. She couldn't believe what she said and Olivia totally took delight in it. Olivia hadn't even done much, a light touch, some simple words, and it was Claire's own hot interest in the other woman that had drove her to let those words slip. She was incredibly pretty and Claire did want to get close with her, that was one of the reasons why she had invited her in. She knew the other woman would have made it home in time after all. However she wanted to get close to Olivia, get to know her better, she already figured out Olivia liked women too, and she had been curious if she would like her back. It seemed now, that she did.

Claire looked nervously to Olivia as she moved closer, nervous as her heart caught in her throat, nervous as she watched the other woman move closer now. "O-Olivia?" was all she could ask before the other woman touched her cheek, her heart stopped, she froze, and then Olivia kissed her.
Her eyes went wide for a moment, but it didn't take her long to return the kiss, matching her passion and then a little more, hungrily kissing the other woman with deep desire, her hand touching the other woman's hand as she held it to her cheek.
She was happy to kiss her, mind on nothing else as her lips slowly fell open, leaving herself and all she was open to Olivia. Claire would let her do whatever she liked, she just wanted to be intimate with Olivia.

Olivia didn't feign or hide her attraction; she had owned her sexuality since she was a teenager and liked it that way. She didn't have a lot of experience, one past girlfriend and two boys, but she knew herself and her desires well enough that she didn't struggle to acknowledge when she was in to someone - it was just a matter of how much. Perhaps it was immature to rush right then - after all, she risked ruining a friendship had things gone wrong and still if they did in the future. Vampirism seemed to only enhance her emotions however, and Olivia had been stuck with the thought of what could be ever since the previous nights' events.

The way the blonde said her name as Olivia's slender fingers caressed her soft cheek just made Liv smile, and it made pressing her lips to Claire's seem all the more like the right call. She started soft, a tentative touch that quickly turned to hunger as Claire's own interest became known. Her heart raced but she wasn't scared; even though this could change how they viewed each other forever Liv knew that she wanted it. When the blonde's sweet lips parted Olivia took the lead of the kiss, letting her tongue slide in to Claire's mouth. At the same time her hand fell from Claire's cheek and found her side, as did her other - with a hold on her waist she gently coaxed to sit on her lap.

Claire moaned softly as she felt Olivia's tongue enter her mouth, her own tongue eager to meet it as they swirled together. Olivia tasted nice, and Claire's kiss grew more feverish as she continued to kiss the other girl.
She felt Olivia's hands on her waist, coaxing her to sit in Olivia's lap, and she didn't hesitate to do so, her arms going around Olivia's neck as she slid up into her lap, her legs spread out on either side but she kept her legs folded at the knee. She draped her arms around Olivia's shoulders, holding her close as she continued to kiss the other woman, lost in the passion of the kiss.
She ached for this, she desperately needed the passion and embrace of another person, and she hoped she could always find it in Olivia. She didn't want to let go, and she hoped Olivia would keep holding on as well.

Was this really something that was happening? Liv may have been leading it, making it happen - but was it really, truly happening? It felt almost like a dream to have the blonde's gentle touch against her skin. Olivia knew that she should likely stop, this was after all merely an attempt to tease that had gotten out of hand, but with the beautiful girl on top of her lap she had no desire to pull away. Claire's arms wrapped around her shoulders and Liv grabbed her around the abdomen, pulling her in until their bodies were flush together.

Her tongue merged with the blonde with each kiss, the passion growing between them. Olivia's heart raced in her chest as she grew warm, a heat that started to boil between her thighs. As she continued to kiss Claire, she gently bit on the blonde's lower lip as her fingers snuck towards the blonde's ass.

Sure, she didn't generally get so handy so fast. It was hard not to, though. Claire was incredibly beautiful and she also hadn't been the only one bothered by the moment of feeding the previous night. Besides that fact, Liv was feeling a little more impulsive than usual.

It was like a dream, kissing such a beautiful woman like Olivia, And Claire was lost in it. She made soft moaning noises as their lips and tongues danced together, swirling about in a wet hot tango. Claire leaned against Olivia as she was pulled close to her, and she tightened her grip around the woman's shoulders with her arms, not daring to let go.
She let out a surprised noise as she felt Olivia bite her lower lip, and kissed the woman back deeper in response, her own tongue going into Claire's mouth for a change as she excitedly kiss her.
She could feel Olivia's hands on her, but did not pay full attention to where they were going, lost in this tight embrace her mind was only in this moment. She would do nearly anything Olivia wanted with little to no coaxing, she just wanted to be close to this other woman forever.

Olivia pulled the blonde in tight, one hand around the waist while the other found the girl's ass and took a firm hold on one cheek. Just like Claire, Liv was getting lost in the passionate kiss that they were sharing and she wasn't quite thinking at full capacity. All that mattered was the way that the blonde's lithe arms wrapped around her and the way Claire's body felt straddled over Olivia's hips and thighs. Subconsciously she urged the blondes hips, legs spread to straddle over Liv's body, even closer - nearly impossibly closer. She wasn't getting nearly enough of what she wanted.

It would be so, so easy to slip her hand between the blonde's thighs, get a touch and maybe a taste of the warmth beneath her dress... Liv nearly audibly growled as she thought about what it would be like to give in to her body's intense desires. "Fuck,' she breathed as her lips left the blonde's mouth and found her neck; she used her own head to urge the blonde's head to move, to angle away and give her better access to the soft flesh. Then her heart raced for a whole other reason on top of the sudden wave of arousal.

Claire eaferly let Olvia pull her tight and close, almost gasping, if she had not had her lips busy, when she felt Olivia's fingers on her bare bottom, her small lace panties barely covering them. It sent a wonderful shiver down her spine as she felt the other woman's fingers on her ass.

Her tongue was swirling in Olivia's mouth at this point, the shy little blonde getting more hungry for the kiss as she had forgot to breath, and when Olivia broke the kiss she gasped for hair, and blushed brightly, nodding slowly. "Ya..." She breathed, and smiled, licking her lips.
Her mouth fell open and her lead leaned to one side as she felt Olivia nudge her and place lips on her neck. Her breathing sped up, knowing what could happen. She made no protests, as she held herself close to Olivia. In fact her small body starting to grind against Olivia's lap, eager to be touched. Her subtlely curved hips starting to grind again, eager to for more pleasure as she anxiously awaited Olivia's next move.

Olivia swore that she could feel Claire's pulse without even coming in to contact with her neck, the hard surge of blood beneath her skin, just waiting and begging to be freed. Her tongue traced along the the pulse point and she nipped at the flesh, gentle enough to not break skin but barely so. She fought to control the urge to feed - she didn't need to. It was hard to not want a taste, though.

Claire started to grind against her and Olivia's fingers tightened in the flesh of her ass, squeezing tight to the point that her nails would likely leave crescent-shaped indents after she released. At the same time she used her hold to urge on the blonde's movements.

With a wicked grin on her lips she pried her mouth from Claire's fair skin and whispered in her ear: "You sure about about what you're doing here?" Her tone was low and lusty but still careful. As much as Olivia was lost in the way that they were touching, she was still a little concerned about the normally timid girl's change in demeanor as soon as Liv had laid hands on her. It was fun, most definitely, and she had no desire to stop, but she was going to ask if Claire was alright anyways.

Back
Top Bottom