Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bimbo Note [for me and Firestarter09]

Alex chuckled when Sera reacted like that, loving it. A hour later she exploded once again inside her partner, her womb pumped full of her virile seed.. and the cock at last getting soft. It was better than going at gym and she could definitely enjoy the feeling. Sighing she relaxed, pulling Sera into a soft, tender kiss, tired and satisfied with their sex. Looking the demoness up and down she squeezed one of the thoroughly abused breasts.
"Do you... like cocks.. or pussies too?", she asked curiously, spent for the moment, yawning softly and taking her time to rest, the sex frenzy leaving her quite tired.. even if deeply satisfied.

"I love both." Sera moaned breathing heavily as she slumped up against Alex, allowing herself to pass out in her grasp. "I'm so fucking spent... And to think soon we'll jave a squid girl as our little slut." She said blissfully to the former male. "My pussy hurts so much." As she leaded one of Alex hands to blaoted belly. "I bet within in a hour with magic, I'll have a baby in their." Sera smiled lustfully as she rested her face on Alex shoulder.

Alex didn't answer anything when hearing Sera liked both, wondering if maybe she should give some attention to her new pussy. How would it feel? She was quite curious but decided to explore it once she would be alone. Smirking she touched the bloated belly, unable to not to feel a little proud of producing so much and finding it quite hot, how it looked like. Chuckling and shaking her head she pecked the other's cheek.
"You seem so eager to have a baby", she said, wondering why would the other want that so much, the possible reason intriguing her.

Sera sighed as she thought of how to explain why she wanted a child, it was somewhat hard to tell as there were many reasons, yet she sould have to do her best. "Well you see... Its partially rebellion, a bit of just experimenting... And well... Ive decided your the one I'm destined to be with... I've alsp heard it would help with my figure." Sera explained, the last one was a bit jarring and rather odd, Sera looked at Alex giggling slightly as she bopped her nose. The demoness began to grind herself against Alex once more. "Ready for another round?" She asked seductively.

Alex was listening to her curiously, tilting her head to the side at the mentioning of the figure improving. Looking the woman up and down she spanked her with a small chuckle, leaning forward and kissing one of her breasts.
"I don't see any area that needs help and sure.. we can go for a bit longer.. Rebellious demoness~", she hummed, only to shake her head, pondering. "Destined to be.. Well.. we will see about that.. though I do love pounding tour pussy and kissing your lips. And how fucking greedy your body is.. Now tell me.. who wants my cock, who is a little slutty thing?"

Sera squealed delightfully at the slap to her ass. "Ooh! Fuck I love the way you do that!" As she quick to return the favor, using a hand slapping one of Alex boobs. "I'm your slutty little thing..." She leaned in closer into Alex ear saying. "But your also mine." Her voice sounded sluttier and huskier, pulling away with a smile she began to grind against Alex once more. "C'mon you beast! Fuck my cunny! Fuck me like the slutty Demoness I am~." She cooed to Alex as her hands gripped at the herms side's. A slutty grin was plastered on her face, as she slid herself onto the cock. Her pussy was tight as ever and squeezed the cock. "You know I need improvements... Just look at how small I am... Tiny tits." She makes a passing comment to the herm. "It's depressing! I mean I'm supposed to be a sexy demon! But all I got is the pathetic below average form... All I really got is my youthful looks and this tight pussy."

That delicious squeal she was given made her chuckle and her cock throb... only to gasp and moan when her boob was slapped back, surprised just how good it felt. The answer made her blush a little and then groan, Sera definitely knowing how to talk to make her even more aroused. If she was good a dominating she would mind to let her lead now and then, there was nothing more sexy than a woman knowing what she wanted. Well, they are were cute in different ways so it was all good anyway. Growling she thrusted powerfully up and then shook her head.
"I don't think so~ You know, I love all kinds of tits~ Big and small, they all have their enjoyable... mhffff.. sides. You are a sexy demon, you're sexy as fuck", she stated, thrusting harder into her, watching the bulge of her cock move under the prefect skin, it exciting her further, soon reaching to the other's tits and pulling on the nipples, making sure to punish her a little.

Sera squealed as she was roughly fucked, her gliding down watching as Alex hands pinched and pulled at her nips. "Ahhh! Fuck! Yes! That's right! Fuck my perfect pussy!" She cries out happily, her hands moving up themsleves as she slapped at Alex tits once more. "Come bitch! Fuck me harder!" Sera began to bounce against the thrusting, moaning and groaning as her nipples were still pinched and pulled. "Make me a woman damn it!" She grunted in pleasure. "C'mon! Use that cock, or I'll fucking make you a dumb bitch! You wanna be a cow!?" Sera was obviously getting into a dominate role and wasn't being serious at all... Though it wasnt wise that she wouldn't actually do it, after all she was Demoness. Sera gave another slap to Alexs tit's watching the wobble and jiggle from each slap. "Don't lose your grip! Pinch and pull my nipples! If I feel you falter I'll slap back!" She hissed in pleasure, her pussy squeezed and tightend around the shaft, her butt slammed against Alex legs everytime she cale down on to the cock.

Alex tilted her head back when her big mounds were slapped again, making her shudder all over. It should hurt but it didn't, making her almost drool at the sensation. The other was becoming more dominant and she found in damn sexy. Growling back that Sera could become a stupid cow she thrusted even more powerfully, the muscles of her stomach tensing up deliciously under her skin. She pulled harder while pounding the willing pussy only to groan again when slapped for the third time. Her toes curled up as she could feel the perfect pussy tightening around her, making her shoot some precum inside of it, adding up to all the baby butter she packed there before. She wanted to go all out at the demoness but was way too curious how dominant she could turn to be so she kept on doing what she was told, her cock as hard as it could possibly become.

Sera moaned as she slapped at Alex tits once more, the pounding was growing to much for her. She could feel herself slipping as she was getting closer and closer to cumming! "Ahhh! Yes! I'm going to cum!" She cried out happily as she slammed herself down once more. "Ahhhhh~." Sera grinned pervertedly. "C'mon cow, fuck me harder! She began to bounce more and slap at Alex's tits enjoying the way the way it felt to slap them. "I've forgotten how fun being dominant is!" She squelaed happily, not hearing the knock at Alex's door. Which indicated that their first victim was here. "Fuck! I'm going to cum!" She cried out, slamming herself down once more. Her fem juices squirting downwards and rushing towards Alex's cock, Sera breath became ragged as she locked eye's with Alex, kissing her on the lips amd slipping her tongue into the herms mouth. Her tongue hegan to dominate Alex mouth as her body fed on the sexual energy produce by their love making; another side effect of using sexual energy became prominent at the sound of bones creaking and snapping. Sera didn't want to pull away and say anything.

Alex growled and moaned once again, not sure why she loved to be slapped like that. Sera was turning her on like hell and she couldn't help but to pound into her even harder when called a cow. She didn't hear the knock either, to busy with the pleasure they were sharing with demoness, cumming inside her pussy powerfully soon after her partner started orgasming, pumping a lot more of seed into her, loving how round her belly became, like in some kind of a fucking comic. That should have been impossible and yet there she was, pumping her belly round with her virile seed. Wrapping her arms around Sera she moaned when kissed, letting the other dominate it, enjoying the other side of sex, not realising she was enjoying it much more than when she was still a male.

Sera moaned as she filled with seed, her body was aching as she converted sexual energy into energy for her body, the side effects were becoming increasingly worse. Yet Sera held on as she was fucked by Alex, her tongue continuing to dominate the former males mouth, her round belly rubbing against Alex flat one. Her body reaching another orgasmic release as her fluid rushed downwards onto Alex cock, coating again in her sexual juices. She playfully slapped at Alex's breasts once more, the soft skin going red from the constant slappjng. Soon pulling away from the kiss Sera cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. "Fuck! Agh! Should stop! To much sexual energy!" She groaned out in pain, as she tried to get off of Alex.

The kiss was hot and deep, making her smile. She liked how it felt, even her sore breasts felt really good. Rubbing Sera's back she was sitting there, panting and the frowning as she could hear the other's pained groan. Stopping any movement she took few moments to gather her thoughts.
"So.. you're in pain because you ate too much of my sexual energy?", she made sure, wanting to know how was it working for Sera, figuring out it was only a given that she would understand something like this. "You eat it whenever having sex, yes? And use it for.. what exactly? Working on the transformations written in Bimbo Note?"

"No-no... Not that... I use it to replenish my reserves... It's a type of technique used by succubi or Incubi... There are side effects for those that are not succubi or incubi... You can avoid those side effects, if you know what your doing... However, I don't have anything to advance to avoid the side effects... I just rely-." She paused in pain. "I-I i rely on timing, I've just consumed to much... I need to go." She whimpered, cuddling up next to Alex form. "It hurts really bad." Her breasts and belly pressed agaisnt Alex own set, Sera whimpered as wings appeared from her back, leathery like, large. Goat-esque that curled appeared at the sides of her head. "I need to release the energy.... It really hurts." Another knock happend once more.

Matthew Norek, a chauvinistic bastard that she would love to turn into a woman.. Yes, that would be fun to watch. Alex grinned and nodded her hand, standing up and making herself decent before going to open the door. The tall man standing behind them seemed to be shocked, checking out the house number before he was pulled inside and the door closed behind him.
"Here, go all out, Sera", she said, moving away and ignoring the handsome bastard's question about what was going on, enjoying the few of the more demon-ish aspects of her partner, finding them actually quite sexy.

Sera groaned as she stared at the man. "I didnt say the energy was for transformations...... Ugh... Fuck... Just get me the damn tight workout shorts! I'll enhance the fuck out of the transformation!" She cursed holding herself, and rkcking a bit in the chair. "You! Human! Matthew! Undress!" She commanded the man, point a finger at him in annoyance. "Ugh! It really hurts!" She groaned in pain and discomfort. "Hurry and get those shorts! He'll end up more slutier than before, and way more busty when I enhance the effects... But.. Ugh.. I need to expel this energy." She covered her mouth, as if she was about to vomit. "Hurry! Or I'll turn your ass into a brain dead bimbo! Or I'll make you a demon!" She yelled at Alex, her wings curling around her as she held herself in pain. She kept her eye's on the human Matthews making sure he did as he was told.

Well.. yeah.. probably she didn't. Tight workout shorts? Blinking few times she run upstairs to give the demoness what she wanted. Not seeing her brother.. errr.. sister around Alex figured out she needed to go to her room. Good. No need for her to see it all. Matthew, the male that walked in, had no other choice than to take his clothes of, not able to stop his own body from fulfilling the creatures demands. Soon he was standing there naked, his body kept in a quite good shape. Alex was down in no time, holding onto tight workout shorts that one of hers sex friends left behind. Who knew it would come in handy.
"Okay, okay, stop threatening and just put them on", she muttered and added. "Should I help you?"

Sera snatched the shorts from Alex, hands grasping at the odd stretchy fabric. She began to pour her excess energy into the short, said shorts began to gain a glowing pink hue to them. "Ahhh~!" Sera sighed in relief, her excess energy was depleting fast and she loved every moment of it. When all was said and done she threw the plants at Matthew. "Hey fuck boy! Put those on!" She exclaims to the human, knowing he had no other choice but to listen to what said. "Now the real fun begins.. Alex, I leave miss soon to be squid girl to you... I'm takin a nap." Sera says with a smirk, before resting on the chair itself. The Demoness was quick to fall asleep.

Alex was kind of happy to see Matthew trying to disobey but doing what he was told anyway. Lifting Sera up she put her on the couch and covered with a blanket before leaning on the armchair, observing the soon to be girl struggling, wondering how it would look like.. and how horny she would be.. and what a super nice punishment it would be for the asshole that made so many women cry or simply hate him. If anyone deserved to be punished like that it was definitely Matthew.

Matthews complied with his orders, internally screaming himself to not put the shorts on... Yet it did nothing, being handed the shorts was swift amd easy, putting them on was easy as well... It was at that time the magic took effect, his bones crunched and creaked as his height shot down a bit, his hair started to turn orange it looked like it was gleaming too, his chest puffed out as his hips creaked and expanded outwards. It seemed the transformation had started, though how long it would last was all up to how much was written out in the book. Matthews blushed as he shyly looked away from Alex. One could wonder what would happen now.

Back
Top Bottom