Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bimbo Note [for me and Firestarter09]

Sera snorted, rolling her eye's as she eyed Alex. "You do know that I'm a Demoness? I mean really, would you expect anything less of me?" She says, giving a strange answer to Alexs first question. "Now, now don't go jerking off to much, as I've heard you could blind." She says in a teasing tone, before she flicks her wrist and suddenly a clipboard with paper and a pen appears in her hand. "Hmm got any enemies? I got a feeling you'll be busy for tonight right? So if you tell me some names, I'll think of some good ole transformations for them." The Demoness eyed Alex. Wondering what the former male could possibely answer with.

Chuckling she shook her head. That was true, nothing less from a demoness. The last thing made her laugh. Well, it was true she had quite an impressive dong down there at the moment.. and was eager to put it to a good use.
"I'm still not sure what I would be doing", she answered, tapping her lip but then smirking. "Though going out partying sounds like a good idea. And names... Hm.. Ah, you were supposed to tell me all the additional stuff about Bimbo Note. As a first person though you can write down, Matthew Norek. I wonder how that chauvinistic bastard would react to being turned into a woman. Oh! Amanda Hopkins. Small, sticky lady. Small and mean as a hell while looking rather uninviting."

Sera nodded, writting down the names of the people onto the clipboard. "Well... I've got a few suggestions, you see the bimbo note can make say something from fiction real. So say you wanted a to turn some body into a character, well you can do that with the bimbo note, there's also a minor reality altering feature that can be activated with it... So yeah." The Demoness couldn't help but chuckle. "So let's say we do a very slow burn on Matthew, I've got a neat idea for him. Ever heard of inklings? You know from that human game thing? Its from a game right?" Sera smirked, as she had several devious ideas already planned. "Well I'll assume yes, but as you can guess thats my neat little plan i have for him, and to top it all off he's going to have some good sizes on him. Hope you don't mind having a squid person for a lover." A devious chuckle escaped the Demoness lips, and one couldn't help but wonder what this woman's, thought process was.

Into character? Oh... so she could turn someone into a character from her book? Reality altering... so it probably was that anyone that met the character thought it was quite normal for them to be like that? Interesting. She definitely was feeling like checking it out and Matthew really was a coot, bastard and could use some change in his sour live. Smirking as she was thinking about it her eyes focused back on the demon and tilted her head.
"I don't know the name... though I think I've some some hentai drawings...? What is it?", she asked, trying to remember what it was about. "Just don't make him stupid, I want him aware of what is happening. He is really a bastard and deserves much worse. Ah, now that I think about it.. Why Josh became so horny? From all what I know he's... she's not a slut. So why? Why did she react like that.. Is it part of a change?"

Sera smirked as she wrote down a few other things, she was going to enjoy watching those events unfold later. "It'll be a great slow burn of transformations, by the end of it he'll be a very horny squid girl, now as for your questions involving your sibling, well let's say that it may have to do with some pheromones you are producing, that would be the reason why." She shifts a bit in her spot, keeping her eyes on the clipboard. "For Amanda Hopkins, I'm thinking either Catgirl, Yuki-Onna, or maybe we do a character from another series, of course though I know for a fact, you will love the ideas for how any of those transformations go along." The Demoness looks up from the board, and smiles happily, there was something brewing in the back of her mind. "Hmm, want anyone you know to end up a horny vampire? I mean once the supernatural catch whiff of this, well let's say you will want some of your girls, to be able to fight back for you... though I could just make you a vampire, or a Demon like myself, lose your humanity for more power?" She began to drawl on for a bit, her eyes glided down to Alex's cock. "Hmm, thinking must be so hard right now, do you want me to please your cock? I feel like I've been keeping you to busy and you haven't had a chance to release yet. Am I wrong?"

Hearing the part about a horny squid girl made her smirk. That didn't sound half bad. And Josh reacted to the pheromones she was producing now? Well.. that explained everything well and made her relax a little bit.
"For protection? So let's make that little bitch a catgirl with awesome claws and all that, in love with me, enough to want to defend me.. and a vampire sounds effective too.. Also... what with people's reaction to those.. changed girls? Wouldn't I end with a news reporters following them wherever they would go?", she inquired only to blink few times and then snort, nodding softly and rubbing her impressive cock through the boxers she was wearing. "Yeah... just went once on it... and would love to orgasm once more.. or twice. I'm so damn horny after I changed..."
Sighing softly she rubbed one of her big breasts, shuddering softly and waiting, wondering if the demoness really would end up doing something for her.

"Well I wouldn't say claws; how about nails that extend into claws, and are really sharp? As for how it affects reality? Well its up to you on how you use the book." Sera gave a rather poor answer. "As for anything else.... Well can't say much; usually up to the owner." Sera smiles for a second as she eyes the bulge in Alex's pants. "Well, I could help you; but it would require that you can help me." A devious smile spread across Sera face. "I wonder how big you are? I don't believe your previous male form was that well endowed.... You've probably gained a lot of inches..... Yours balls must be strenuous as well... Filled with all that baby bater. I bet you could impregnate a whole town of women and not even break a sweat." She teased slighlty. "I'm slightly depressed your nipples didn't invert.... Such a shame really..... But at least your super busty now." Sera chuckled as she place the clipboard amd pencil onto the floor. "Now, how would you like your pleasure? Foot job? Vaginal? Anal? Bj? Etc." She began to list off the ways to pleasure Alex.

Alex nodded her head slowly. Yes, nails that could extend into claws sounded good. So.. everything pretty much was up to her.. She needed to think a bit more about it.. but that could come later on.
"No.. I was quite big but not like this.. I was given few inches more... giving me quite a monster cock now that I think about it. And look at it", she answered, smiling softly and blushing as she gave a slow touch to her new cock and then glancing at Sera. "Mhm.. someone like a nipple where she can push her tongue into, hm? And if you're proposing then what about vaginal? And some nice blowjob before it? We can do old and good sixty-nine so you would be given some attention as well.. Sounds good?"
She was excited. After all who had a chance to screw a demoness? Who could brag about something like that? Smirking Alex was waiting for the answer before doing anything. After all being turned into a frog or something of the sorts after everything started to get so interesting would be really a pity.

Sera chuckled as she contemplated pleasuring the former male. Before she snapped her fingers disappearing, before reappearing behined the chair moving her hands and arms around the back. She grabbed one of Alexs large breasts while the other snaked its way down to the former males crotch. Her soft hands began to grope and stroke the respective assets. "Mmm, I love the way your breasts feell in my hand. And the cock just fists so well " With each stroke she earned moans from Alex; with each grope and movement of the breasts she sent waves of pleasure through Alex. "Alex dear, your going to go far. I promise that. Now do you want me to set up some wards? Make this building secure?" She purred her questions; her soft hands continued to play with Alex's assets. "Oh by the way-." She disappears from behined and reappears on Alex's lap, her arms move around Alexs neck as she gives a sly smile. "I want a baby!" She exclaims to the futa, grinning as she saw the look of surprise. "And there's nothing you can do about it." She wigggled in her spot a bit; letting her bum nestle up against Alex erection.

When Sera disappeared all of a sudden Alex blinked few times, surprised with what had happened. Sure that by know she was aware that the other was some kind of a.. magic being but still seeing it on her own two eyes was something much different. Small moan escaped her lips when one of her breasts was gripped and her cock and balls given some attention. Few seconds more and she was moaning, squirming slightly as it started to feel better than anything that she felt so far. Alex nodded her head but if someone would ask what she was nodding to she would need a lot of time to figure it out. Then her eyes got wide when she heard the sudden request of the demon. Normally any woman wouldn't want something like this..
"Do you want just any baby.. or do you want a baby with me?", she asked, unable to not to rub her erection against Sera but at the same time still able to stop herself from plunging it deep inside.

"I want you." She pokes a finger at Alex chest. "With you! I want your baby batter to fill me! Till I'm pregnant~." She cooed excitedly, she began to wriggle her ass against Alex cock, letting it snuggle up close to her butt cheeks. "I've got my own reasons behind this... But I wont tell you why." She says, lips curling into a chesire grin. She disappeared for a split second, before reappearing in the exact same spot and in the same way; whilst holding the bimbo note. "No my dear Alex, shall we put Matthews dear name into the book? And if so we'll have some good ole fashioned sex while we're waiting." She rubbed her ass against Alex cock once more. "Oh right what should cause his transformation? I think it be funny if his clothes ripped and he was forced to wear some girly shorts. That way he starts to transform and fits into them perfectly." Sera suggested to Alex. "But of course this is all up to you. I'm just a impatient little Demoness with too much time on her hands." She gives a fake sigh and dramatic sniffles at Alex.

Alex gulped hard when the sexy demon said it like that. That she wanted her baby. What man wouldn't like hearing something like this? And making a powerful being like her carry her child.. Alex loved the idea. Groaning softly she kept on rubbing her erected cock against the beautiful woman, wanting to be inside her pussy... even her skin feeling different. The book... Her eyes focused on it and then she reached to it, writing Matthew's name down, just like Sera said, agreeing that it would be fun to let it happen like that. That done she leaned forward and nuzzled her face between Sera's breasts, sucking and licking on them, pushing her fingers between her legs, rubbing and teasing, wanting to have the beautiful demoness, to knock her up with her child, forgetting entirely that they weren't alone in the house.

Sera giggled as she patted Alex on the head, moaning as her body was assaulted through her clothes. Her face was plastered with a grin knowing that Alex was a little horny slut. While Sera was all for sexual activity and pleasure; right now was not the time for it, they still had a lot of things to do with the book; like write out the rest of the events. "Honey..." She paused hoping that Alex would stop, but she didn't earning moans from Sera; as she said. "My dear Alex can you stop?" Moaning once more as she pushed away Alex. "I know your frisky and all my dear little futa, but we've got some events to write out." She told Alex holding out the book to her and making sure she would wrote out the rest, whilst also pushing back the former male a bit and smiling while doing it. Knowing that it would make her all the more hornier and eager to fuck. "Just trust me, and you'll have your inkling slut." Neither knew of the presences that was in the house with them.

Alex huffed when she was stopped, glaring at the demon. Mumbling something about that it was her fault for starting it all before finishing the more serious stuff she took the note once again, writing down how Matthew was supposed to change and into what. Making sure she wrote everything they were talking about Alex gave back the book and reached to her cock, stroking it. Sighing softly she wondered just how high was her libido to make her want it so bad and stay hard for so long. Taking a long look on the huge cock she wondered what would she be wearing. Well.. with this between her legs it was kind of impossible to go dressed like a woman.. but also with such huge boobs she couldn't go around dressed like a man..

Sera giggled as she watched Alex stroke herself off, The Demoness wondered how Alex would use the book; would she straight abuse it's power? Would she become some demented person claiming to be god of a new world? All these thoughts and more crossed Sera mind. Shrugging them off as Sera knew that wouldn't happen, especially the last one which was the least likely to happen. Sera made sure to turn her attention back to Alex; making sure that she didn't end up not fucking the futa dry. With a snap of her fingers Sers clothes disappeared from her body, leaving her stark naked and showing off her slightly curvy figure; her breasts werent as big as they looked only looking around a large C. "Sorry if I made it seem like my breasts were bigger; I may be powerful but... I have trouble altering my body." She told Alex, as she moved her hips a little getting her pussy closer to Alex cock.

Alex smiled at the naked beauty, shaking her head right away. They were right size, there was no need for the other to be sorry. Besides if he wanted bigger there were hers she could play... but seriously, for Alex all breasts were fine, all having their positive.. sides... and all being great to suck and stimulated with her mouth. Reaching to grab Sera's chin she pulled her into a kiss and then kissing her nose with a soft chuckle.
"You're beautiful... Now... get lower and ride my cock before I'll go crazy, okay? I wouldn't want that to happen if I'm about to enjoy a lots and lots of sex and beautiful woman in my life... not to mention some particular demoness", she said, always having her way with words.

Sera smiled at her sincerity and returned a kiss to Alex; planting her soft lips back on Alex. Letting her tongue slip forward into her mouth. Her tongue exploring every nook and crany, as she wriggled her hips getting her pussy to slide over the cock; just before she slammed her hips downwards onto the shaft. Her walls were tight and seemingly massaged the cock that rested in it. Sera pressed her breasts further against Alex own, letting their skin rub and touch as their nipples mashed against each other; it was quite the sight to see. Slowly the demoness would bounce herself up and down; her hips rocking back and forth as she moved with a simple pace. Sera hands began to snake behind Alex back, as her fingers would glide across her smooth skin. Her nails lightly scratching the skin to a degree; as the demoness felt up all the arches on Alex back.

Alex's eyes rolled up slightly when she was being kissed and then the best pussy she ever felt around her cock invited her inside. It felt incredible and she couldn't help but to move with Sera, to want to bang her pussy hard, to get as deep inside of her and knock her up with her baby. To make her belly round and tits leaking with milk. Thinking about that Alex groaned, taking in the sight of the demon bouncing on her cock, loving the bulge she could see under her skin whenever she was up to the root in her. Licking her lips Alex reached to beautiful breasts and gripped them tightly, pinching on the nipples, soon pulling Sera's hands on hers so she could do the same. Now that she had a huge set of breasts it felt only natural to let them be groped and teased a lot.

Sera moaned as she kissed Alex once more; she explored Alex mouth once more, their tongue dancing with each other as the Demoness bounced on the cock. Her pussy tightly around the shaft; squeezing and massaging it with each movement. She let out muffled moans as her tongue faltered; she wasn't expecting for Alex to play with her breasts! The way Alex pulled was so delightful and wonderful! It just felt so good! She pulled away from her kissing session, just as Alex had led her arms to the futas large tits. When her hands came into contact with the soft mounds of flesh, the Demoness began to instinctively grope them; soon adding pinching and pulling. This would surely earn moans from the former male! Sera moaned as she kept bringing herself closer to the hilt, again and again she slammed herself down on the cock! She could feel her skin on her belly push each time she did, then return to normal as she raised herself; her groping of Alex's breasts and pinching of her nipples grew more intense as she added more vigor to her movements. Sera cried out in pleasure as she began to curse. "Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck my pussy! Harder! I want all your baby batter! Fill me!" Her pussy was surprisingly tightening around Alex's shaft even more, squeezing it and milking it for all it's worth.

Their saliva was mixing together, making some of it trickling down their chins. The way her big breasts were touched and teased made Alex's back arch, amazed just how good her new pillows were feeling when touched like that. And how eager the beautiful demoness seemed to be. It would turn on even a stone, seeing all those incredible reactions.. not to mention how amazing the other's flesh felt. Looking down Alex grinned at the bulge that showed under the flat belly whenever she was fully inside, making her proud. Then she gasped and tilted her head back, her nipples being pinched and pulled really hard now, mixing a bit of pain with the pleasure.. only making her more horny. Growling she slammed into Sera and started to shoot her virile seed into her womb, making sure to fill her up good. That pussy of the demoness.. It was like it was set on sucking out every and each drop of sperm from her big cock, the pulsing of wet walls giving her some incredible sensations.
"O-oh.. shiiiiiit... fuuuuuck... take mmy baby~", she moaned out, quivering while shooting everything out.

Sera moaned as she pulled away from the kiss, blushing as their mixed spit trickled down their chins. Her habds continued to play and fondle Alex's large heavy tits. She continued to bounce and wriggle her body, as the cock moved in and out of her pussy. Moaning and yelping as Alex thrust grew faster and faster; her pussy tighening even more as she slammed herself down on to the cock once more. She could feel her stomach stretch slightly from all the girth, her climax was reached and as such she came! Her female juices rushing down into her womb and further down to Alexs cock, throwing her head back in pleasure as Alex came, hiting the rushing down female juices and sending thek back up into her womb. Each ounce and drop of the thick creamy sperm mixing with her fem-cum; filling her to the brim and assuring that she would get pregnant. Using the strength Sera had she brought her face closer to Alex's once more, kissing her on the lips.

Alex kissed Sera right back, smiling into the kiss and groaning as he could feel a male pride blooming inside of her as she knew she was knocking up that incredible pussy with he baby. Now that was damn sexy, the idea.. and since she knew that the demoness was more than capable of taking care of it there was no anxiety mixed into it. Thrusting for the last time she slumped into the armchair she was sitting in and played with Sera's breasts, being much gentler than before, still shooting her virile seed into the small demon. Licking her lips she leaned down, sucking on one of the nipples, thinking how it would be to drink some milk out of them when the time comes. Giving a small slap to the demoness Alex wondered how would she react to that.

Sera moaned as her breasts were played with, squealing when one was sucked on. Her pussy remained tight on Alex's shaft, which had continued to shoot her full of virile seed.. Somehow. It felt heavenly to be Alex's cock at the current moment. "Oohhhh! Yes suck my slutty tittes!" She cried out, moaning like an utter whore who had no self deceny. She squealed once more as her ass was slapped by Alex's soft yet firm hands. It seemed the two would he there for hours.

Alex grinned at Sera dirty talking, loving how much she enjoyed her cock. Damn it all.. it got her hard once again, or rather the erection never going down. Growling she started to thrust inside her once again, making sure to move in rough but deep thrusts, making sure to teach her incredible pussy who it belonged to. She made also sure to suck the other's nipples well, working on the with her teeth, tongue and fingers. Groaning softly she started to fuck the sexy demoness even harder, wanting to hear her go crazy just before filling he up some more.

Sera moaned happily as the cock rammed in and out of her pussy! Her demonic taint cluched tightly around the meaty shaft, The Demoness could feel the energy being produced by Alex's fucking. Sera in her many years alive had learned of few tricks, from yuki-onna and other mystical beings, such as succubi! And it just so happend that one of those tricks involved gathering the sexual energy produced by well... Sex. She could replenish her energy and continue on with her lovers escapades. Though by doing this it could have adverse effects on her libido and body, mostly due to her not being a succubus. She started to bounce once more in rythm with Alex's thrusts, moaning whorishly as her nipples were thoroughly played with, nipples sucked, pulled, nibbled on by Alex's teeth.

Back
Top Bottom