Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's a small, small (superheroine) world (For BRR & MMRS)

He passed the bottle to her, top still off. He wasn't sure what they were expecting to find, but it was better than doing nothing.

Zatanna reached into the bottle, pulling out a handful (for her; perhaps a quarter of a teaspoon for Leo) of talcum powder. She sniffed it, eyed it, then tossed it into the air, letting the talcum powder lightly coat her hair.

Nothing happened.

Zatanna sighed. "Well, maybe I'll have smoother skin. Speaking of which, have you shaved since our last smooching session?"

"Oh, no, sorry," he said reflexively. He decided it was best to listen to her. So he left and went to his bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, he was back, his face cleanly shaven. "That better?" he asked.

He was nervous. This was such a strange position he was in. Yet he was strangely attracted to it. Eventually, he convinced himself this might give them some guidance into the spell. So he did as she asked, leaning down to her so his face wasn't far from hers.

Zatanna reached out one of her tiny hands and gently caressed Leo's face. "Much, much better," she purred as she continued to stroke his face.

He was a little lost. This was no doubt a bizarre situation he found himself in. Yet at the same time, he was very much enjoying it. If he was honest, he wanted her to kiss him some more. If he was completely honest, he wanted to make her full sized so he could kiss her. Of course, he didn't say any of this, just quietly enjoying himself as a smile crept onto his face.

"Kind of," he answered. He considered kissing her back, but realized that may be difficult considering her size. He just kept his head down there as he continued to think on how they could figure out this spell.

"I think I do," Zatanna said with a giggle. "So you wanna pucker up and continue smooching, or do you want to experiment with the cabinet some more?"

"I want to experiment," he replied, glancing over at the device. "I'm just trying to think about what we can do. I just can't think of what else to try."

"Okay," he agreed, leaning in towards her. This was an action he would never have taken normally. Yet now, it felt natural. So he leaned in towards her and, doing the best he could, kissed her. The size difference made it difficult, but he was sure it wasn't too bad.

Back
Top Bottom