Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dangerous toy [Silentworld & Kasekatty]

Nathaniel scowled at her comment about his education. Soul sucking women were entirely new to him. How was he supposed to know every little detail without asking or experimenting? "The eyes? That's the first I heard about that." He mentions before giving a soft groan as she starts to rub his erect cock. It would be hot in her hands, and he let her do as she wamted with it for now.

Kliksie kept stroking his cock going faster "yes eyes are a way to the soul. If you look into the hole on my back it'll suck you soul out of you whether i wanted it to or not." She purred and kissed him this time she didnt feed she just kiss him really good she was an amazing kisser.

He groaned as she rubbed his cock faster, listening to her simple explanation. No wonder there was that vague warning. Obviously someone else knew, but why it was not common knowledge was beyond him. Well captain Nathaniel did not care much. "As intriguing as that sounds, I'd rather not lose my soul just yet. Still plenty more time to play with you." It had been hard to speak so freely as she rubbed him, his breath stammering every few words until her lips met his. Instantly the altered human was drawn in by her taste, touching her tongue with his.

To keep them together he had to lift the alien into the air by her ass, pushing her against the wall of the shower as his chest pushed against hers. He gripped the wet fur of her tail, his cheeks flushed from thr hand job and hot water. He neared his limit already, threatening to spray his spunk all over the alien.

Kliksie purred into the kiss while rubbing his cock with her soft furry hands, she wanted him to cum. Kliksie grew wet herself wanting more than just kisses from the human. She craved his large cock. "Have you ever tried shoving this big boy in a tight ass~" she asked rubbing his cock faster to turn him on more. Kliksies blonde and black fur stood up slightly in excitement. She looked into his eyes with her golden yellow ones and showed want in her eyes. She wasnt asking a question she wanted him to do it to her.

Nathaniel's thick cock throbbed in the grasp her her fur coated hands, his chest rumbling as they kissed passionately. Everything about the two of them was damp from the water and steam and sweat, and when she broke away to speak and rubbed him evem faster the captain groaned. He could not resist her, her hands driving him past the point of no return and her slutty words putting an image in his head. He sprayed his thick seed out, coating the aliem woman's abdomen and breasts, some even reaching her face.

And yet the captain remained stiff, and without letting her clean it off he reached for the hand of the water. Turning it off he twisted the alien woman around, staring at her head and avoiding any chance of her back. "Not an ass no, but thank you for the invitation." He sats, lifting her tail roughly and shoving his massive cock into her asshole without care if it would hurt her.

Kliksie looked him in the eyes as he came she purred at the stcky cum licking her face clean. She didnt completely expect him to twist her around. Her blonde tail fluffed up when he grabbed it. Kliksie let out a cry of pleasure practically screaming as her tight ass was filled with his cock he wasnt even all the way in and she was happily drooling. Kliksie love the big cock and moaned from just it inside her "fuck me show my tiny ass no mercy. "

Nathaniel touched her hips with his hands, grasping at the fur on the tightly to keep her steady with a hand. The other kept her tail pulled high, until it would do so of its own accrod. Hearing the small alien cry out. Screaming even as drool fell off her tongue, from just the first half of his cock then there was little doubt that he should give her the rest. The captain said nothing as he drove the rest of his shaft into her ass, filling the female all the way to his balls. He proceeded to pound into her, pushing her up against the wall with the force unless she braced with her arms.

"Where did you learn to speak like the slut you are?" He groaned out, and hand tightening around her throat to arch Kilksie's back and force him even deeper in with every thrust of his hips.

Kliksie let out a loud purr as she moaned at her fluffy tail being pulled. Her tail was very fluffy and curled back towards her back out of his way. Kliksie cried out in pleasure again when he stuffed the whole cock in her ass. "So full i love it~" she said right before she began crying out in pleasure as he pounded her ass. She put her arms up to brace herself as he ravaged her. Kliksie gaped at him grabbing her throat and came. Her ass squeezed his cock as she came.

Nathaniel groaned as she tightened, he could feel her body shudder as the alien orgasmed and came from just her ass being used as it was. He continued to show her no mercy as she asked, thrusting away into the hole that grabbed at his shaft, pulling roughly at her neck until he let his grip go slack. He let her go with his hand, pulling out completely, still standing erect. There was a devious smirk on the man's face as he tugged on her tail, gripping her tight around her waist, pulling the furry alien up against him.

He would drag her out onto the bed and toss her onto her back. "If you want more spread your legs." He demanded, scrounging around in a spare closet. In a steel box he removed what was essentially a shock collar, but he didn't want it for the pain inducing qualities. It was a thin sliver of chrome, that he would clasp around her throat. "We can engrave that later, make it so that others know you're mine." He said as he straddled over her.

Kliksie kept moaning loudly and gasped when she felt no more she let out a loud whinw wanting him to continue. She hit the bed with an umpf sound and immediately spread her legs for him wanting the cock back in her ass. "Ooo a collar~ you dont have any colorful ones?"

Nathaniel pushed her legs back, rolling the smaller creature's hips up whiles squeezing her thighs. His slightly tanned skin contrasted her fur greatly. "No other colors, just a leash for when you are bad." He playfully spoke as he lowered his hips to her awaiting ass. His sticky precum rubbed up against her hole as he started to push in, until eith more force he slammed it as deep as he could go. The scent of his semen and her own smells mingled as it mixed into her front.

The captain held her collar tight with both hands, pulling her back towards him as he thrusted forward. Every inch of his cock filled her, spreading the extremely tight hole, morphing it to his shape.

Kliksie moaned out and purred she couldnt stop drooling like a dog as she moaned loving his cock. The friction, the sounds the feeling of his balls smacking drove her nuts. She tighted around him and came as he pounded her

Nathaniel was not finished as he drove in deeply, though his cock was starting to swell with his seed as she tightened around as she came. He moved to put a thumb in her mouth, holding it open as she drooled on herself. His hand was soon slippery with saliva. He let go of her thigh with his other and plugged the slien's pussy with a few fingers, churning into it immediately after she orgasmed.

"Do you like my cock? Do you want me to knock you up?" He said playfully. He was genetically altered to have a more potent semen, and that altered his mindset into wanting to leave offspring.

Kliksie simply blanked out she was loving it too much to even listen to his question. She was focused on the feeling he was giving her ass. She loved having her ass drilled it felt so good. She came again when he roughly fingered her pussy the combined pleasure was amazing

Back
Top Bottom