Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dangerous toy [Silentworld & Kasekatty]

"I'll go if you make a deal with me. Your soul is irrestible. Let me feed on it as a treat and when your dying i get to eat it." She said and watched him she got up feeling tired from being fucked

It was an offer he was not really willing to partake of, but Nathaniel wanted her greatly. A desire to make the alien woman his. All he had to do was make sure he outlived her, and in the captain's mind he would have won this little game. He helped her stand, clenching his fingers around her chin and making her look up at him. "That will work for now." He says. "But you have already taken from me twice today, consider your next treat a long time coming." He would not let her kill him, not until he was old and grey anyways.

Without much warning he kneeled and put his shoulder up against her stomach and attempted to lift her onto his shoulder. Make certain she went back to the ship with him.

Kliksie didnt struggle too tired too. She groaned her tail waving in his face after he picked her up. She intended on making sure he kept his deal.

A tuft of fur smacked into his face, Nathaniel coughing as her tail wagged as he walked. In his predicament his pants would have to make the noble sacrifice and stay behind. Along the walk with feet cracking dry grass beneath them he grew tired of this quite quickly. "Think you can stop that for a few minutes. What can I call you by the way?"

"Call me Nathaniel. Or Captain Atomos." He said as the hatch to his small cruiser opened with an airtight hiss. The systems started to come back up from their sleep mode, lights flickering on and holographic screens popping back into existence. Just because it was old did not meam that it was dirtt looking. Just slightly outdated.

He took Kliksie to his cabin, the single bed being the only sleeping quarters the ship had on hand. He had actually had the four man bunks removed to accommodate the moderate sized bed. Unceremoniously he tossed her onto her back. "Do you know how to use a shower?" He said pointing to a small closed off room in the corner. "Get started and I'll be back in just a few." Nathaniel says before promptly leaving the room to check on the engine status.

Kliksie stared at the shower "she was confused he left before she could say she didnt . she walk in and messed with the knobs. Really hot watter sprayed her and she took off back into the bed room scared

There was some buzzing about on the screens, the engine was cycling, testing itself for post jump damages, and Nathaniel sighed. Great. Still stuck here for another few hours at least. Maybe a day. At least he had food, and entertainment. The only good knews was that his computer had been able to hail the prison ship, informing them of his location.

He went back towards his room shortly after hearing the water start, finding the alien woman afraid. "I guess there is a lot you will have to learn." He says stripping off his shirt and boots. He reached in, turning a few nozzles until the spray was comfortably warm. He reached a hand out, grasping her arm trying to tug her back into the water with him. "Cover your ears, or they'll get soap in them." He said putting her head against his chest.

"That's good." He said pushing her backwards directly underneath the water. A small bit of soap came out of a tap in the wall which Nathaniel used to foam up her hair, and following with a rag against her skin. He kept close his muscular frame touching provocatively as he decontaminated her. He stopped as the rag reached her breasts, using his bare hands to fondle them and the nipples with rough fingers.

Letting the water let finish rinsing off what soap he had put the captain leaned in, licking thebside of her neck as he groped her with one hand. The other snaked it's way down her front, resting a pair of fingers against her slit. "You must not find many mates out there do you?" He speaks as he notices how much she is enjoying his touch.

"Good." Nathaniel says, not realizing he's probably the first person to survive this long against one of her kind. "I don't have to share you then." He growls as he fingers her slit.

Nathaniel pulled his fingers away, it would be more fun to drive her to her limit. "Put your hands on the wall, I'm going to wash your tail." He says squeezing her ass cheeks playfully.

Nathaniel hummed as he got a look at her, leaning against her back and putting his arms around her waist. "Lovely little thing you are." He says, gently touching her inner thighs before pulling her out to display her lower half more. "Don't take your hands off that wall, no matter what I do, understand?" He says as he pumps a copious amount of the foaming, sweet smelling soap onto her rough tail with the intent of making it soft. The captain would tug and massage it under the warm water as he kept his waist only a hair's breath away from hers.

He rinsed out her tail, letting it soak as the small shower filled with steam and brought the heat to his head. With his fingers her traced her side back up. There was something strange about her back, but the captain was too far into what he was doing to pay too much attention to it at this moment.

"Now you make sure to get everything." He whispers into her furred ears, handing her a rag and leaning against her.

Nathaniel saw her confusion and shrugged it off. "Turn around." He whispered into her ears, waiting for her to do so. He would push his entire frame up against hers, pushing her back into the wall. "Your turn, take care to make me feel good while doing so and I'll give you a nice reward."

Kliksie purred and began cleaning him she slid her hands down his abs admiring them and she felt them she purred louder. She slid her hands further down

Nathaniel shivered slightly as her hand fell along his abs, his ears tuned in to the vibrations of her purring. And then her hand traveled further south, and he touched her libs with his thumb. "Make sure you clean that off well, I think there is still plenty of your juices on it." He teased. "You can use your tongue to help, just no sucking my soul out through there." He wondered if she could even do that, no evidence supported that it had to be his mouth that it cMe out of.

Kliksie giggled "your not well educated i can only take your breath away by feeding on your soul and steal your entire soul through your eyes. " she reached down and rubbed his cock.

Back
Top Bottom