Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Enter on your own risk ^,...,^ (Human F x Furry M) Pairs ~ Plots

Christine

Super-Earth
Few fast notes (before i set some pairs or plots, right.) About the RP, written in 3rd person, one small paragraph or more (depends what its given to me to work with), no spell or grammar mistakes , and I prefer pms. But if the roleplay is long-term thread works as well. Now my dislikes, scat, vore and gore is a 'No'. I dont like any changes in my charter through magic or the her feeling (its annoying). I'm straight so my character are also human female and straight. Now about my likes. Anything can go. We can always discuss the details. Okay lets see some pairings and plots: :D

Pairs

Feline Furry (male) x human female

Canine Furry (male) x human female

9 Tail Fox Furry (male) x human female

Lion Furry (male) x human female

Tiger Furry (male) x human female

warawolf (male) x human Female

Centaur (male) x human Female

any furry (male) x any Human (Female)

:oops::oops::oops:
My roommate the Red Fox
Earth is not longer and humans live mostly in colonies. Yet, to live in colonies were only humans are citizens cost a lot. Alien colonies offer a cheaper way to live. My char is a human girl that for some reason ends up losing her wealth. To survive she ended up living in a colony with furries. She shared a apartment with a male fox furry (or any other furry you would want to be) and looks for a job. Living in the colony is not easy as she has now to live with different rules. Also her roommate is a dangerous tease that gets her always mixed in odd situations.

The Furry Tiger who mounted me (Taken)
Its placed in the future. The society has changed a lot. Human and furries live together but its still taboo and every species only communicates with their own. MC is a human that has just graduated high school and moves in a bigger city due work and college. There either they are roommates with YC (who is a furry tiger) or just live in the same floor. Though its taboo the furry and human get together. Things start getting confusing and messy there. The human girl starts getting curious about the furry tiger, and he shows her a lot of things and even how tigers mate with the spines and all. They start mate a lot even if its not allow and a human body cannot really handle a furry. She gets more in trouble as she even breeds with all the encounters they have. Story can go on for there with lots of encounters and breeds. We can add or remove anything...

Three of us
Furries and humans co-exist together in the future. Society is more open and everyone is living peaceful. Different Species are not dating, mostly because its impossible. My character run away from home and gave up on college. She is working as a model, in a small fashion industry. She shares a flat with two male furries(you characters). They know each other for a long time. And both of the males slowly start to like their female roommate, more than friend. Slowly their relationship changes. There is a lot of flirting, teasing and much more. And my character starts odd relationship with both. All three not accepting what is happening only playing game after game. Trying to hide the fact that they went into something forbidden. Things get slowly messy. She can end up pregnant to make things more confusing.

Werewolf pack (Taken)
A modern girl, that once lived in an enormous city, moves to the country side. She is concerned with avoiding the some of village boys (who seem more like a organized pack who torment her. When her tormentors allow her to enter inside their secret society she knows her fate is sealed. Yet, the fate isn’t one she expects. Her encounter with them starts a bizarre cycle of bargaining for her freedom, a freedom the beasts seems determined to see her lose.

Who knew that centaurs were real?
My char gets lost into the woods. She always takes different paths back to home through the forest. There she meets with a centaur. The became friends after he helps her. Curious both keep in touch as she had never seen such a creature. The centaur falls in love with her and wishes to have her as his mate. Yet, she is not in love with him. Out of curiosity she agrees. Though its not an easy task.

My first pokemon(Taken)
Finally, a young girl was given her first pokemon. She didn't really want to became a trainer, but she was so jealous of everyone having one. They spend time together, she even trains him time to time. After few years, she is now a grown young lady, the pokemon evolves. Now exploring and training, is not what the pokemon needs. Mating is keeping his mind busy. Slowly he starts have the urge to mate. Though, he couldn't find another pokemon. Until, the silly idea was created in his mind to mate with his trainer. Although its strictly forbidden. Naughty pokemon finds his way into his trainer panties. (Which pokemon is up to you)

Team Rocket Failed plan (Taken)
Pokemon mating with humans could never happen due the anatomy of each spices. Yet, the rocket team wants to experience having having a human breed some of the pokemon so they can sell them. They found the pokemon and settle everything but no human girl is interesting in taking part in something like that. Until, Giovanni traps a close friend of his to take part in that experiment.

o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom