Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Killers for Hire (Rzagriz x Poppy)

“What an idiot. I guess he really did have it coming.” She shook her head, lifting her rice bowl up to her mouth to get a few bites in as Kazama continued talking. By the time she sat the bowl down, her cheeks were puffed out like an adorable chipmunk. If there was one thing the pair learned at the Academy, it was to eat quickly. Sometimes, if they took too long, they would be denied food for long periods of time. Kaiya did her best to cover her mouth, a bit embarrassed, until she swallowed it all down. She wiped her mouth clean with the back of her hand before picking up her water glass.

“If they find out that we’ve hooked up and left together, they would be stupid to try to hunt us down.” Kaiya admitted. The pair of them together would be quite the deadly duo. “But...that isn’t to say that they wouldn’t try, at least for their pride. And if they put a big enough hit out on us for defecting? Who’s to say what kind of gangs that would attract.” She fell quiet for a few moments, seeming rather pensive as she swirled the liquid in her glass around. The finger gun motion seemed to bring her out of her melancholy and cheer her right up.

“I’ve been wanting to kill Tanaka for a long time...things weren’t easy when I was purchased by the gang. Made it a point to rebel and seem like a bad buy….but they were really insistent on breaking me down. Got my tattoo when some of the leaders pinned me down, took at least ten.” She didn’t tell the full story of that evening, knowing it would come in time. Kaiya had been humiliated and raped that evening in an effort to tame her and make her a useful member of the gang.

“So, I say let’s do it. I’ve got enough money in accounts they can’t trace. I’m certain you’re well off too.” The busty girl sounded resolute as she placed her water glass carefully on the small table. “I’ve got nothing there….I didn’t leave anything that I wouldn’t miss.”

That much was true; the idiot trying to rip off two of the most powerful groups in Kabuchiko? A definite wrong move on his part; thankfully, it seemed Darwin's theories were still going strong. Especially if people like that guy decided to volunteer themselves for removal from the gene pool, it would certainly leave the future generations less foolish.

"Maybe so...But it would be a definite improvement over some of my last few targets. If you hadn't shown up and made things interesting, I would have gone home a very unsatisfied hitman." he joked, giving his sister a genuine smile. He was glad, after she mentioned wanting to kill her boss, that she was on board with them getting out. It was high time now, especially since neither of them had any real connections to anyone in the gang.

That's not how their Master raised them; each that survived his training was meant to be completely self-sufficient. Building their own contacts within whatever group they were sold to, making do with the equipment they were provided. And, like his sister mentioned, keeping their own stash in case for whatever reason the group that bought them was terminated. Which he supposed was Master's only real kindness: Nowhere in their contracts did it say they explicitly had to die for their leader.

"But...If you want to kill your boss, I might ask for your help in killing mine too. I know my only way out is to get rid of Isao; leaving him alive could cause us trouble down the line. And if we spread the word that the Sumiyoshi-kai is dead...That'll give us enough opportunity to make an escape." Giving his sister a grin again, he then said "I say we rest up and get a plan together in the morning. And if we go for Tanaka first...Can you let your dear brother put a bullet in his knee? He needs to pay thoroughly for hurting you, after all."

“Don’t say that, brother.” Kaiya had a very sweet tone to her voice, heavy with saccharine. “After all, if we didn’t cross paths, I’m certain that there’s plenty of whores at hostess clubs that have to know you on a first name basis. There’s no way that you can go for long without cumming, if tonight has taught me anything.”

She listened to what he had to say as she leaned back in her chair, her large breasts straining the buttons that went down the button down shirt. “Why not? Let’s make it a date. I don’t know what your relationship with your boss was, but if it’s anything like Tanaka is, his death will probably be a benefit to the world.”

She reached out for her water glass, taking a sip as he made the request to put a bullet through her boss’ knee. “Kazama darling, if we have our way, a bullet to his knee will be the most kindness we show to him. I want to torture him before we kill him….let him know that his sins finally came home to roost.” The dark haired girl nodded, feeling quite tired herself after the night’s exertions.

“Let’s get some rest. We can make a plan of attack, and go from there.” Kaiya stood up, going to take her dishes to the sink, gathering Kazama’s at the same time. “And besides...all this talk of killing has turned me on. So why not tire ourselves out first so we can sleep nicely tonight?” She turned to face him, leaning against the kitchen counter with a mischievous look in her bright eyes.

Kazama just smiled as Kaiya joked with him, a low chuckle leaving his mouth as he replied "Maybe...But a lot of them are slaves like we were. Fucking them felt...weird. And besides, I kind of ruined some of them...they weren't quite coherent after I was finished." Of course, most others would think that a brother and sister having sex was even more weird.

To him though, they were two halves of a soul, having shared a womb together. Kindred spirits and the like, almost as if they were meant for each other.

Giving his sister his thanks as she took his dishes and cleaned them, he watched her ass sway from beneath the hem of his shirt. Knowing just what she was packing underneath, his gaze lecherous as she would turn to face him.

"Still want more, dear sister? What a gluttonous twin sibling I have" he teased her, coming up to stand before her as he would grab her hips and mesh his clothed hard on against her groin. "You really know how to make me lose myself, Kaiya...If I didn't make the food myself, I'd have thought you spiked it with aphrodisiac" Kazama grinned at her, hands coming up to undo the first few buttons of the shirt, letting her glorious cleavage be shown.

“You’re not wrong...it’s unfortunate for many of the girls who work at the hostess clubs, how they got there.” Kaiya agreed, smirking when her brother mentioned ruining them. Perhaps they ought to team up and kill those people who made the world a worse place. The mob bosses, pimps, drug pushers...Ikebukuro was full of those sorts of people.

She did her best to focus on the task at hand, never wanting to leave a mess in her wake. The few safe houses she had scattered throughout the city were all meticulously clean and sparsely decorated. There was nothing that she left behind that was important to her. Well, not as important as Kazama. Kaiya tucked some hair behind her ear as she heard her brother comment on her sexual appetite.

“Can you blame me?” Even over her words and the water, she could hear her twin approach her from behind. She chuckled as he connected her ample bottom to his groin, ready to go again thanks to the good food and break. Kaiya glanced over her shoulder to Kazama, allowing his hands to wander her body and begin to undo her top.

“Heh, so impatient...can’t even wait to fuck me in the bedroom like a proper lady.” She didn’t stop cleaning the dishes. After all, she had a job to complete. Her eyes flicked down to her chest, which was now exposed thanks to her brother’s handiwork. “Well, I’m not going to stop what I’m doing. So why don’t you go ahead and fuck me right here in the kitchen, hm?” Kaiya wanted to challenge him and see if he would be willing to bend her over the sink and fuck her nice and hard.

"Hard for me to resist there's such a tempting view" Kazama joked, letting her feel the sizable bump rub against her pussy, adding "And besides, who said I was just going to fuck you in the kitchen? You wanted us to tire ourselves out, right?" Of course, he knew that they couldn't go all night; they would need to report back in one last time...But after that, they would be free.

Even so...He planned to enjoy this night, since after they started to go after their bosses, it could be a long time before they might be able to enjoy each other like this again. "You say that as if I would want you to stop what you were doing...Let's see how well you can truly multi-task." was his reply to her challenge, lowering his shorts and letting that thick tip push against her lower lips.

And a quick push later, he was sliding into her, hands groping her tits from over the shirt as he sank inch after inch inside. Spreading her tight walls around his fat shaft, before long the head pushing against her cervix and a few inches remaining outside. She would feel his chest press against her back as he started to thrust, those swollen balls swinging between her thick thighs with each push, full of sperm to pump inside her again.

"Fuck...Kaiya, you feel fucking amazing." he breathed into her ear, nipping at her neck as he continued to pound into her, her asscheeks rippling a little each time he smacked his hips against her. Ramming his thick meaty pole deeper and harder into her again and again.

As her brother rubbed his bulge along her panty covered mound, she suppressed a moan. So he wanted to turn this into a test of endurance, to see who would be the first to break? Well, Kaiya was certainly up to the task. And she silently vowed to herself to remain as silent as possible, to try to make him fuck her as hard as possible in order for her to make noise. She wondered why he took a small step back, but realized why as his cock was freed from its confines and rubbed against her again.

“Well, as long as you don’t jostle me too much while you shove your cock in me, I might be able to get these dishes done-” She stopped speaking as he pushed his cock into her wet slit, her head raising up quickly. Biting her lower lip, she muffled the moan and went back to busying herself with the dishes Kaiya was mindful of how large he was inside of her, tightening her innermost muscles in order to make her pussy feel as if it were sucking every inch of him deeper inside of her.

It was so difficult to continue with the dishes, but she was determined to show how proficient she was at completing a task. With Kazama’s chest pushed into her back, she could hear his head pounding. She smiled, feeling quite smug with herself before he nipped at her neck. That was her weak spot, and she was unable to hold back an audible moan of enjoyment. His meat was filling every inch of her, and she was in love with Kazama all over again.

“Think….think you’re going deeper...than ever…” Kaiya managed out between moans, glancing to the dishes. Just three more items to do. After those three items, she could demand to be carried to the bedroom and ravaged. “Fucking your sister while she’s trying to do you a favor...how naughty..”

"What was that, Kaiya? You cut yourself off, what could possibly be the matter?" Kazama teased his twin, continuing to thrust into her as she tried and worked through the admittedly tormenting behavior. Maybe it was a bit mean of him to try and do this with her while she was helping him...But then again, she did challenge him.

And if there was anything the Kazama she knew loved, it was a challenge.

"Challenging your brother to fuck you while you do the dishes...I'd say that classifies as naughty too. But don't worry, finish with that and I'll take you back into the bedroom for a more proper lay." he teased, nipping her neck again as his hands would grope her fat chest. He still didn't understand how she, the flat-chested sister he once knew, got this curvy. Guess it was all that about 'being born from the best genes available', hence why Master rationalized his brutal torture and bone-breaking training.

"Just a few more, sister. Almost there~" her twin whispered in a sing-song tone, thrusting a little harder and letting her feel his cock push past her cervix into her womb, a small bump forming in her belly and his fat balls slapping between her thighs.

Back
Top Bottom