Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Killers for Hire (Rzagriz x Poppy)

Feeling his sister so close was like heaven, her entire body a giant pillow made for hugging close. He could feel her huge breasts flatten against his chest, her arms - lean but strong - wrap around him and pull him even closer. Her inner walls squeezed him so perfectly, his cock now hilted to the base inside her clutching depths. The plum-colored head snug against her cervix and his balls, fat with sperm, resting against the curve of her plush rear.

"I plan on it" he whispered right back, leaning in close and starting to go into a gentle but insistent rhythm. The surrounding water made every movement audible, feeling her pussy squeeze him as he would draw himself out to only the tip, then pushing back into her. The engorged head knocking against her womb's entrance with each thrust, the weighty orbs smacking against her ass and making the fleshy globes jiggle a little. Just as she had her mark, he had his:

Extending from his jugular down to the small of his back where Kaiya's heel was resting on, a full-body portrait of a giant Oni wielding a massive club, the surrounding a tranquil scene of sakura blossoms and various trees. There was a reason it wasn't visible: Too many places in Japan restricted access to those with tattoos, just out of fear of association with the Yakuza.

"Kaiya, I missed you so much...Your body feels amazing" he breathed, starting to pump into her harder and harder, his head dipping down to capture one of the swollen pink buds between his lips. Sucking and rolling the erect nipple with his tongue to help provide even more stimulation for this wrong-yet-oh-so-right experience.

Kaiya arched her back as her brother claimed her nipple in his mouth, arching her back and forcing his cock to go even deeper inside of her. The exertion of fucking in the shower, and not slipping, was enough to cause her to flush. The dark color ran across her cheeks, spreading across her chest as well. She was quite the vocal lover, moaning, adoring what her brother was doing to her. The large tattoo he had was obvious when she was washing his back, but at least like this, she didn’t have to see the marking across his skin.

“I missed you too, Kazama.” She breathed his name, the way how she said it sounding like a reverent prayer on her lips. “Don’t leave me...don’t leave me…” Her brain felt like it was hay wiring, never feeling such pleasure with another partner before. It was obvious that her solitary existence weighed heavily on her, but things were going to change now. As her body shook from her first orgasm, she wrapped both legs around him. Thankfully, she was quite light, so it wasn’t much of a weight to drag him down. The way how her innermost walls pulsed about his cock, it was as if she was milking him, wanting him to spill inside of her.

Kazama was all too eager to keep going, his breath heavy as his mouth continued to stimulate her sensitive buds. Thankfully Kaiya wasn't super heavy, as he was able to keep holding her up while thrusting himself into her clenching sex. Feeling her pussy massage him as their heated session grew closer and closer to its first end, her plump tits bouncing under him as he rutted into his sister, the very person he once shared a womb with.

"Don't worry, Kaiya...I'm not going anywhere ever again. I...promise you that." Kazama reassured her soothingly, stroking her hair just as he'd done whenever she woke from a nightmare. His hips still pistoning and stirring her up as her orgasm wracked her body, feeling her thighs quiver from the pleasure. Kaiya's tight pussy squeezing him, the contractions running from the base to the tip.

Grunting, he kept going, trying to hold back and work his lover to another peak of bliss. The wet smacks of his swollen sac getting louder and more frequent, his length pulsing and twitching madly inside her. Eventually the pleasure grew to be too much, his cock stiffening as he pushed in one last time, the meaty shaft throbbing as waves of pleasure rolled over him, snatching Kaiya's lips in a heated kiss. Moments later, a large shot of cum erupted and spilled into her, the thick milky liquid coating her womb before another joined it. Each pulse of his member accompanied a huge gush of heat in his sister's pussy, the amount growing to such that the excess ran down the insides of her thighs in thin streams.

And when his release subsided, Kazama was left nearly breathless, still somehow able to hold up Kaiya as he grinned weakly at her. Giving her a kiss on the lips, he just breathed, "Wow...That was....hah, amazing..." And surprisingly enough, she would find him stil rampant inside her...clearly not quite done with what they had going on in the shower.

With how deep his cock was inside of her, it felt like her womb was getting battered. But that didn’t bother her one bit. All she wanted was for her beloved brother to cum just as hard as she did. Thanks to her orgasm, it was like her pussy was sucking him off, eager for his seed. The fact that he didn’t lay off her, even after she came, felt fantastic to her. Too often she had to sleep with men that were less than concerned about her pleasure, thanks to her line of work. Well, she tended to get get off in the end, when she strangled them in their sleep. There was nothing quite like a pretty woman to make a mobster lose his wits about him.

As she still saw fireworks behind her eyes, her lips met Kazama’s in a passionate kiss. He was everything that she could ever want or need. And even if it meant leaving her organization, it would be worth it in order to be with her twin. She wasn’t the first to break away from the kiss, his cock fully unloading inside of her. The hot liquid filling her up felt amazing, finally feeling at peace with her brother, in such an intimate setting.

“Heh…” Kaiya smiled down to her brother, just a smidgen taller than him thanks to being held up. Flat on her feet, it wouldn't even be a contest as to her brother being the tallest.“Well, what a thrill….how about I finish washing up, now that you’ve made a big mess in me.” She kissed his cheek, not chastising him for cumming inside of her. “I can tell that you still want more….but I’m getting pruny. After all, I think you said you happened to have a bedroom here…?” Kaiya kissed his other cheek, waiting for her new lover to put her down.

Kazama just panted heavily as she would finally come down from her own high, both of them quite radiant in the afterglow of the experience. His cock gave a few errant twitches, the meaty pole flexing the last remnants of cum into her, feeling her body nearly suck it out of him.

"It's your fault, you know; if you didn't work me up, I wouldn't have cum inside you like that" he teased her, giving her a quick kiss on the lips before helping to remove her from him. It was doubtful he would have pulled out regardless; her body just felt too amazing to even fathom what the consequences might be. His turgid length slipped out, her tight passage cleaning him of the excess before it started gushing out of her, hitting the shower floor in thick glops and running down her thigh even more thickly. She'd definitely helped him feel good, and admittedly seeing her naked body shining from the water and leaking his sperm from her pussy was an oddly arousing sight...So much so he felt tempted to disregard her request and plunge right back in.

"I do have a bedroom...And once we're done, we'll definitely get something to replenish our energy. Just don't get mad at me if I make another mess." he smirked, stepping out of the shower to let her finish bathing in peace. Leaving the washroom in just a towel that did absolutely nothing to hide his hard-on. It would be hard trying to will his arousal down after this...But why even try, when she basically said she was willing to go for more as well? He'd just bear with it until she was done, and wait for her in his room.

“I see that you still can’t take responsibility for your actions.” Kaiya teased her twin, speaking sweetly, the warmth from his seed spreading throughout her entire body. Of course, she could tell that Kazama was ready for more. But honestly, she needed a few minutes break to freshen up and assess the situation. She had never imagined having sex with her own brother before today, but it had happened. Kaiya wondered if perhaps that was due to her extreme longing for him having morphed into something else, but she wasn’t quite certain.

The sensation of his seed draining out of her body felt different than her previous experiences before. With her previous sexual partners, she had always used protection. She didn’t want to be knocked up by some man that was just a one night stand, or one of her targets for assassination. The half breed woman looked down, seeing the water wash his thick seed away and down the drain. A part of her hated his semen leaving her body, tightening her muscles and squeezing her legs together to try to keep the rest of it inside of her. “Wow….looks like you were really built up. You shouldn’t go that long without taking care of yourself. Well, at least from here on out, I can help you with that.”

As she continued in the shower, Kaiya focused on cleaning herself, reaching down to soap up her thighs and the rest of her body. She had a skincare and hair regimen that she tended to follow, but she would have to wing it here. It didn’t take her too long, turning off the shower and wrapping a towel around her body. It was hard to bundle it up at her chest due to her bust size, but she made do. Another towel wrapped around her hair, Kaiya stepping out of the bathroom and into the bedroom as she continued to towel dry her hair.

“My legs are shaking so much, I don’t think I could manage another time in the shower.” She paused, licking her lips and looking at his still hard cock. “Although, I don’t think it would be a problem for you.” Kaiya approached the bed, dropping the towel that was on her head, damp hair cascading down around her. She still kept the towel on her torso, the hem barely covering her plump ass.

Kazama continued to wait in the next room, his hard-on getting uncomfortable; part of felt like it should be disgusted that he just had sex with, and came inside of, his own sister. For one reason or another, however, it didn't. He didn't know why he had done it, but...it just felt right. Like it was something that was meant to happen. There was an American saying he heard once, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Maybe that had something to do with it.

Does she feel the same way, the young man thought to himself...Only to get something of an answer as she finally finished up, stepping into his room wearing nothing but a towel. His cock seemed to bob at the sight, quite pleased at the woman before him; the way the towel barely contained her curves was something out of an erotic magazine. It shouldn't have been real, and yet here it was. And given how she was eying his crotch, she didn't seem too flustered herself.

Sitting up more on the bed, Kazama chuckled at her statement, "Well, I could have carried you out, you know. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, Kaiya, you know that." Reaching up, he would gently undo her towel, letting her heavy breasts fall free and the piece of fabric casually tossed aside. "I still can't believe we found each other, to be honest...Still, I'm really glad we did; this reunion was unexpected, but long overdue."

At this, his hands reached up again and gently lifted her fat swells, feeling their heft and plushness in his fingers. "If your legs are still shaking though, perhaps we can go for something different first. Maybe if you're up for it, I can think of a good way to use these. What do you say, Kaiya? Care to give it a shot?"

Kaiya listened to her twin’s sweet words, smiling to him. Honestly, she felt the same for her brother. She would do anything in order to keep him by her side. A small voice told her that what she had just done with her brother was twisted, but she ignored it. For the first time in her entire life, she felt actually happy to be intimate with someone. And she wasn’t about to let go of that feeling.

“I am rather happy that I didn’t slit your throat first thing.” Kaiya kissed his cheek sweetly as he opened up her towel, allowing it to fall to the side with the first one. As Kazama toyed with her breasts, she moved closer, his cock pressing in between them.

“I can think of something fun to do…” She moved, going to sit him on the edge of the bed. The smaller girl proceeded to get on her knees, between his legs. Out of habit, she licked her lips at the sight of his cock, wrapping her large breasts around his swollen cock. She placed her hands on his, keeping them on the outside of her breasts as they enclosed his prick.

“It’s so big, Kazama….I can’t believe you fucked me with your big cock, brother…” She glanced up to him to see how he would react to her last word.

"As if you could so easily." Kazama playfully jested; their fight had had a couple of close calls, for both of them. Even so...He too was glad that he didn't kill her now, and equally thankful her reflexes were as sharp as ever.

"Well...We definitely must be twins, if you were thinking it too." the young man joked, seeing her kneel down and place his manhood between those pillowy mounds, his hands enclosing the outsides of them. Her hands warm atop his own, the swollen head poking from within her cavernous cleavage.

Chuckling as she commented her disbelief that he'd fucked his own sister, Kazama just stated, "I didn't see you exactly raising an objection to it, sister. In fact, you seemed to rather enjoy it." And as if in testament to how much he loved it as well, his hips began to ever so gently move, sliding the meaty between between her ample swells. "And if I have anything to say about it, I might very well just fuck you again tonight, sister Kaiya" he added on playfully, giving his twin a loving and teasing smile.

Kaiya loved the banter with her twin. The way they talked, it was as if they hadn’t been separated for years on end. Instead, they were on the same wavelength. The connection that the twins had was more than blood now. In their youth, they claimed to feel pain when the other felt it. During their time apart, when she would feel a phantom pain, it made her wonder if it was her brother somewhere out there being hurt. But for now, Kaiya needed to focus on her brother’s needy length, lapping at the tip. Kazama was starting to produce plenty of yummy pre cum, and she wasn’t going to let any of it go to waste.

“You better fuck me again and again….” It didn’t sound so much like a request, but rather an order. “I want to feel you inside of me even when I sleep….” She popped the tip into her mouth, giving it a long suck before coming up for air. The entire while, the dark haired girl continued to pump his cock with her bountiful breasts.

Kazama just grinned happily, his cheeks pinking a little as she worked him more and more. His cock starting to swell and throb between her pillowy breasts, the thick length radiating heat as what pre-cum she didn't get would slide down, creating an excellent layer of lubrication to help with the titfuck. "Ah, Kaiya...You're really good at this." he groaned, his hands still under hers but pressing her fat tits even more around his member, his hips starting to jerk and thrust as the sensation of impending release was on him.

Laughing a bit though, even through his increasingly heavy panting, he replied, "Oh? Ordering me around already? Heh, you really haven't changed much have you?" She did this even when she was younger, but he couldn't be mad at her for it; if anything, it just made her even cuter to him.

However, his face began to screw up as the pleasure grew and grew, his teeth in a tight grimace as he felt that familiar tingling, the length of male flesh throbbing madly. 'Ngh' he grunted, the fat head of his cock pressing against her lips just after she pulled away from it. The first thick rope of cum erupted out, flying into her mouth before a second one quickly joined it...Followed by another, and yet another, the streams seeming endless. The fat wads shot out, covering her massive swells thickly and a few errant strands running down to pool in her cleavage.

Giving his sister a loving smile, he just said "..Woo, that was incredible, Kaiya..."; even with this though, he was still quite good to go. Thankfully, Master's teachings gave them both insane levels of stamina. Something that Kazama would put to good use for his dear sister. "So...You want to be on top this time? Just tell me what you want your dear brother to do, sister..." he then asked her, giving her time to decide how she wanted this to play out.

Kaiya opened her mouth to swallow down his seed, but it would be impossible for her to do so. Her brother was like a geyser, so full of pent up frustration. And she was willing to work with him all night in satisfying their lust. She did her best to swallow down what made it into her open maw, but was unable to keep up with his output. His cum covered her tits and more, starting to run in small rivulets down her body.

“So much….” She cooed as she continued to pump his cock, until he was completely out of his hot jizz for this session. She then pulled away, smiling, letting him take in the sight of her cum covered body. “Heh, and to think, I took a shower already….guess I need to clean this up the old fashioned way.” The girl beneath him began to use her hands to gather up his cum in fistfulls, and draining them into her mouth. Even though she worked quickly, some still dried onto her skin. Regardless, by the time she was done, Kaiya had a full belly of cum, but there was still room in her womb.

The raven haired girl listened to what Kazama suggested, pretending to be in deep thought. She knew full and well what she wanted next. Kaiya needed to ride her brother’s cock again, to be full of his hot seed, to the point of bursting. And after that, well, she did have her ass to fill up as well. With their stamina, they could keep this up until the sun came up. She licked her fingers, trying to clean herself of his seed, as if she had just devoured a basket of hot wings. “Well….how about you lay back and let me surprise you?” Kaiya offered, getting to her feet, breasts swaying as she moved.

Kazama just grinned as she cleaned herself off, the streaks of seed drying into her skin as she swallowed down load after load. Who knew Kaiya was so lusty, the young man thought to himself. He breathed a little as the high from his orgasm wore down, joking "Well, if we had gone one more time in the shower, you could have stayed clean, you know."

At her suggestion, Kazama just smiled and replied, "Sounds good to me, Kaiya. But don't expect me to just lay back and let you do as you wish...I want us both to feel good, after all." Seeing her stand, her fat mounds bouncing from the motion, made his erect manhood twitch; what she had in mind, he had no idea. But he knew better than to think she would try and strangle him or anything; they were siblings reunited, enjoying each other in a not-so-sibling way.

Laying back on the pillow, he just chuckled as his cock stood straight up, "Well, Kaiya...I'm all yours. Do with me what you will."

“Heh…who says we can’t go back in the shower after we wake up?” Kaiya suggested, a flirty tone to her voice. “I plan on fucking until we both pass out….and from there, we can figure things out.” What hunger she had for food when they first arrived was now replaced with a thirst for something else. Something that she could only get from her twin.

“I wouldn’t expect any less of you.” She knew that her brother wasn’t going to lay back and take it. Being passive in a situation just wasn’t his style. Kaiya moved to straddle her brother, on her knees, resting on his lower abdomen. His cock rested behind of her, and she wiggled so that her butt cheeks were on either side of it. She gave it a few strokes this way, before sliding back far enough to pop it out in front of her. His cock was sizeable, going past her navel.

“So hard again already.” She poked the tip of his weeping cock, gathering up some pre cum before sticking the single digit in her mouth. “But I can help out with that….” She raised herself up, thanks to the leverage from her position, using a hand to line the tip of his cock up with her waiting slit. In one single, fluid motion, she sank to the base of his cock. Like this, his cock reached it’s deepest depth yet. She let out a satisfied sigh, a visible bulge from his cock making everything that much more erotic.

Kazama just smirked as she made her intentions known, "Well...We do need to eat sister...But far be it from me to leave you unhappy. And you are right, we can always clean up afterwards." They could always eat after they were done; after all, part of their 'training' was them literally being forced to endure extended periods of starvation and dehydration. It was a wonder they had grown up as well as they did, for training in that capacity often played havoc on a child's physical development.

Groaning a bit as she rubbed him with her ass, soon feeling the heat of her pussy wash over the underside of his stiff flesh. "It's because you're literally rubbing yourself against me, Kaiya; kind of hard for me not to be." he joked; honesty, he loved how his sister felt. But he let out a rather sharp gasp as she quickly descended on him, the thick head of his cock penetrating all the way into her womb.

As his eyes found the bump in her belly, his member seemed to stiffen up even more, making his twin likely feel even fuller. "Kaiya...You're so tight, you're going to squeeze me dry." he breathed, seeing her ample breasts hanging in his face. And she would find that he was certainly ready for more: His hands quickly came up to grasp her tits, the supple flesh bulging between his fingers as his hips started to work a rhythm into her, the bump disappearing as he pulled out before coming back as he pushed back in.

“Heh, you want to eat, Kazama?” Kaiya asked of her brother, continually pumping herself up and down his hard shaft. “Maybe you can eat my pussy once we’re done then.” She sounded so sweet as she spoke such filthy words. She moaned softly as his cock stiffened inside of her, feeling it twitch and spasm in delight.

The manner in which he toyed with her tits was fantastic to Kaiya, the girl tossing her head back as she continued to ride her brother. His cock penetrating so deep inside of her was fantastic. To finally be full, and with her brother no less...it was her wildest dreams coming true. The dark haired girl did her best to work the muscles in her pussy, to tighten them and relax them in turn, to give her brother all the stimulation he needed to fill her up again with his seed.

“Ah….so big…” One of her hands dropped down to the bulge inside of her when it appeared, moving both of her hands to his chest to give her some support and keep her up while she did her best to move her slick cunt up and down his cock. As she sped up, her clit was getting stimulated nicely, and she came, clenching her inner walls tightly around his prick.

Kazama was just all smiles as she lewdly commented about eating her out, teasing in his reply "Dear me, are you sure you're the same Kaiya I knew back at the Academy? You speak so beautifully and dirtily at the same time." His hands continued to massage her swells, helping to push his dear sister closer and closer to her release. And if she kept riding him like this, he wouldn't be too far behind.

"Ah...Kaiya...Almost...Almost there..." he muttered breathily, pumping his thick cock harder into her; and when her walls began those delightful squeezings, he couldn't hold himself back any longer, his hands pulling her down so that her hips meshed with his. Thick ropes of heated cum erupted out of him, flooding her unprotected womb with gush after gush of hot potent seed; and thanks to him being so deep inside her, the spewing of sperm had nowhere to escape. The bump from his cock disappearing as the streams made her belly round out a little, already looking a few months along with child as his climax died down.

Grinning as he panted, his brow and body shining with sweat, Kazama breathed, "Kaiya...You're incredible, you know that?" But even so...Just as she predicted, he wasn't done quite yet and he certainly hadn't had enough of her pussy. And in one fluid motion, she would find herself under him, thick trails of milky cum leaking from where they were joined as his stiff cock pulsed within. "I've got a few rounds left in me still...It's your fault I'm like this, so you'll help me get it down, right?" he then said, giving her a loving kiss on the nose as he began to rock in and out of her, his meaty balls smacking her plump ass with each thrust.

Kaiya smiled ot her brother’s question as to if she were truly his sister. He had no idea of knowing the depths of depravity that she had been forced to endure. The Renaissance gang’s leader spent a year with her using and abusing her sexually. She was degraded and humiliated. This was due to the fact that she had been rebellious and tried to run away, wanting to find her brother to be with him. So, she spent her sixteenth year being ripped apart by this man, physically and emotionally.

As her brother pumped her tight cunt like she was nothing more than a tool for his release, it made the after effects of her last orgasm that much more intense. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. It was for the best that he was so forceful in taking her, as she was almost unable to remain upright on Kazama. Her belly swelled with his seed, a taste of what was to inevitably happen to her body.

Just as Kaiya was moving to collapse ontop of her brother, she was turned so that instead, her back was on the bed. The bed was surprisingly comfortable, and she was happy to be in it. His potent batter leaked out of her slightly gaping cunt, dripping down her legs and glistening in the light of the room. But, it wasn’t long for her to be empty, his thick shaft filling her up again.

“Heh...look at the mess you made.” One of her hands moved down to their groins, gathering up some of their combined juices. She brought it up, flexing her fingers as the viscous fluid squelched lewdly. She stuck her fingers into her mouth, cleaning them up swiftly before having to grip onto her brother when he started to slide his cock in and out of her body.

“Kazama….you can use me all night, and it wouldn’t be enough.” Kaiya’s voice was sultry as her dark hair splayed across the bed, erotic moans filling the air.

(Sorry I'm taking so long; work's been killing me as of late. I'll be on a more regular schedule soon, so hopefully you won't have to wait as long between replies).

"Only because it feels so good, Kaiya" he muttered happily, feeling her shaking under him as he continued to thrust in and out of his sister's tight pussy. They'd certainly gotten quite familiar with each other, but Kazama knew that was because they'd spent so much time trying to relocate one another. Family was all anyone had in this world; all the riches and glory couldn't replace that, not entirely anyway. No matter how much people tried to fool themselves into thinking otherwise.

Her moans were like ambrosia to his ears, his auditory senses only wanting to partake of them more and more. "Kaiya, you keep talking like that and we not ever stop..." her twin whispered sweetly into her ear, feeling her breasts bouncing under him as he fucked her harder, her stiff peaks grinding against his chest. Those meaty balls slamming against her plump butt, ready to fill her once more.

He did look her right in the eye though, and added, "And don't worry...I won't let this be all our relationship is about. I'm here for good, Kaiya...And I promise no one will ever hurt you again." And he meant it; there were times where he wondered what kind of punishment she was being forced to endure, having been targeted by their Master's brutality more often than most other trainees.

Even so, his pace increased in intensity, feeling that familiar burn start to rise in his cock. The thick length plundering her hole and pulsing madly before he would do something probably unexpected: He leaned in to kiss her hotly, his hips slamming forward one last time as his orgasm overtook him, that thick seed spurting into her womb. Making her belly swell up even more as he filled her with hot load after load.

“Well then….I guess I’ll just have to keep up...with the dirty talk…” Kaiya panted as his cock slammed into her relentlessly, adoring the weight of Kazama on top of her. “Because I want you to fuck me with your huge cock until I beg...you to stop…” His twin was panting from his efforts.

As he spoke to her, reassuring her that she would never be lonely again, Kaiya’s eyes went wide. This was all she wanted. She had suffered too much abuse during her training. Not to mention how the gang that purchased her treated her when she first arrived. She was passed around to the higher ups in the Renaissance gang, used as nothing more than a fuck toy. She wrapped her arms around her brother’s neck tighter, wanting to keep him close.

“I love you, Kazama….” Her blue eyes shone with unshed tears of joy as she passionately kissed her brother. As he increased his pace, she didn’t stop her kiss, wanting this moment to last forever. Her body endured another orgasm, her wet, slick folds quivering around his cock. Her entire body wanted him to cum, to fill her up with his seed.

"And I you, Kaiya" he replied calmly but breathlessly, feeling his sister's hips still working even after he'd shot a load. It was incredible how her stamina developed; but then, she'd always been full of energy and zeal, even at the Academy. No matter what Master might have done, she was incredibly durable for someone who was so frail.

His heart gave its own flutter as she kissed him hard; so, this was what it was like to be intimate, he thought. Truly intimate too, not the forced shit he had to show on assignment. This was something real, something finally worth living and even dying for.

And his cock would answer her body's plea, the thick length throbbing harshly before his climax would rush over him. Sending spurt after spurt of thick, virile seed into her deepest parts. Saturating her womb in potent cum as his body pumped shot after shot inside of her; and only when his climax died down did he stop his motions, a loving grin on his face as he asked, "Still want more, my dear sister? Or should we see about filling something else?"

Kaiya collapsed onto her brother, feeling utterly exhausted. As far as she could tell in her life, this was love. The feelings she had for Kazama were unlike any other she had in her life. Not for someone nightstand. Not for a client she was contracted to protect that paid extra for access to her body. Nor the forced times with her own Boss Tanaka. This was real.

She sighed, at peace for the first time in a long time. “You might be right...if we don’t get something in us for energy, we might die. Just tell me you have something more than protein bars and water here.” The blue eyed girl rolled off her twin, laying beside of him, pushing into him as much as possible. “I could eat a horse.”

“Besides…” She ran the tip of her pointer finger on his skin, making invisible patterns. “...we have a lot of catching up to do. And it’s hard to pay complete attention when I have, oh-” Kaiya lifted up the sheets for a glance at his member, for comic relief. “-nine inches of you inside of me. And you’re not even all the way hard now.”

Kazama was, for the first time in a long time, truly elated. Sure, there was a certain thrill whenever he pulled the trigger. A certain euphoria that erupted from within whenever he would take a life. But it was fleeting, leaving him still feeling empty. Devoid of anything but the hunt, the kill for profit.

He saw now, being reunited with Kaiya, that this lifestyle wasn't all there was. He could still have his cake and eat it too, or at least he was sure that was how the saying went. He didn't know, seeing it was one of the last things spoken by a former target of his. Someone that had wronged the Sumiyoshi-kai one time too many. He wasn't passed around, like he imagined Kaiya must have been - her being a not-unattractive woman - but his failures never went unpunished. He'd lost count of how many times his fingers had been broken and reset, not to mention the beatings he got whenever he'd been forced to defend himself.

No...This was real. Peaceful...And he would give his life to make sure it never went away.

Hugging his sister more closely, he just smiled and said, "Well, it's difficult not to want to when your body feels so incredible, sister." Even from this angle, he could see her belly flattening, the pent up cum oozing from her pussy. "But don't worry about food; I'm sure I have something that can sate your bottomless stomach. Go get cleaned up, and I'll make us diinner." he then teased, kissing her gently on the forehead as he'd done when they were younger.

Once they were both collected and cleaned up as much as possible, Kazama made them both a hearty meal: Mackerel, gyudon over rice, an omelette, and bone broth soup for the both of them. "It's not much, but hopefully better than the gruel we ate under Master's watchful eye. Eat up, there's plenty." stated the young man, giving a bow of his head before breaking his chopsticks apart.

"Kaiya...I know I've said this before, but you have no idea how happy it makes me to see you again. What were you doing out here, anyway? I thought the Renaissance gang operated from outside the Kabukicho District." he then asked her, taking a small bite of the omelette.

Kaiya nodded as he made the offer of cooking for them. She hopped off the bed, her legs feeling like jelly thanks to her brother. The dark haired girl approached the attached bathroom, unaware of what an inviting scene she was making for her brother. Completely nude like this, the way how her hips swung from side to side like an invitation. And his seed, staining her legs and beginning to dry, had to add to everything.

Inside the bathroom, she proceeded to take a washcloth and clean herself up. She didn’t want to take another bath, finding wet hair to be a slight annoyance when fucking. But, a little soap and water on a washcloth went a long way. She explored the bathroom, finding a hair brush and brushing out her damp locks as it started to form into the natural waves she always had.

Leaving the room and going back out to the bedroom, she explored this room next. It didn’t take her long to find something to wear. There were some female clothing there, which she surmised had been for past trysts or women he had to protect. It wasn’t uncommon to have to go somewhere private and get one’s client into different clothing or undergo cosmetic alterations. A haircut, shave and fresh clothing could go a long way for some people.

But, for the time being, she opted wearing one of Kazama’s button down shirts. She didn’t find any bras or panties, so she would just have to make the best of the situation. As she buttoned up the top and looked in the mirror, she couldn’t help but smile when she saw how big it was on her. It looked like a child playing dress up with their parent’s clothing with how big it was in the arms and length. Although, her sizeable chest did strain the buttons some at the chest.

She headed for the kitchen, the smell of food leading her there. Kaiya took a seat at the table, surveying what he made. Cooking certainly wasn’t one of her strong suits. His sister paused to kiss his temple before going to sit across from him. She tucked one leg up underneath her, putting her hands together as well.

“Itadakimasu.” Kaiya nodded before starting on the gyudon. This dish happened to be her favorite. “Where did you learn to cook like this? My specialty is burnt toast.” She giggled slightly at the thought of feeding him burnt toast after he presented her with such a spread. Well, she could always take lessons from him. Kaiya stayed silent as he asked her about her presence, sipping her tea.

“Well...from what I had gathered, that creep really crossed the line with my gang. Something about stealing a drug shipment….so, naturally, he had to be dealt with.” Kaiya spoke of the incident as if it were no different from discussing the weather. “So, I got assigned to this task...not that I mind. Especially since I got to see you again.”

She paused for a moment before looking to him directly. “The real question Kazama is...where do we go from here?”

"Killing is fun, but you know me, Kaiya...I can only do one thing for so long. Besides, sometimes the best way to wind down is with a good belly full of good food." he joked, adding "You wouldn't believe this, but one of my boss Isao's personal cooks gave me some pointers on how to make meals from leftovers. The gyudon recipe is actually his...Ingredients are surprisingly cheap."

Then again, with how much he made for every kill, it was a wonder they didn't have a mansion or something. Maybe that would be something to look into once they figured out how to move forward from this. Now that he'd found his sister, he was definitely up for wanting to break away from the Sumiyoshi-kai.

However, as she would go to eat more, he could help but notice how well his shirt fit her, especially around the chest area. Only breaking his stare once she started explaining why she was there in the first place. "Sounds like what happened between him and Isao. Idiot took a loan from him and thought to try and run with both that and his earnings from his rackets. I always enjoy hunting traitors down...But yeah, I'm really glad I got offered this one."

When she would pose her own question though, Kazama paused for a moment...Slurping up a stray noodle before saying "Well...I can't imagine either of our groups will want us to leave. But honestly? Now that I've found you again, I'm considering it. We're both trained assassins, we both survived Master's regiment. We can fend for ourselves, and if anyone tries to come after us..."

Forming his fingers into a gun, he played like he was firing one and finished with, "We'll put them down."

Looking back at his darling sister, he then said, "Of course...That's just my take on it. We have plenty of time to work out exactly what we're going to do...But if you're up for it, that is what I would like us to do. Means we maaaay have to kill our own bosses though...You alright with that?"

Back
Top Bottom