Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Under Construction- Taffy's Revamped Request Thread

taffy_felice

Between Slutty Dork and Dorky Slut lies my domain
Withdrawn
Let's Talk about me:

I'm a woman in my early thirties
I'm gay
I've been writing as an outlet for over a decade
I can be a little flaky, mentally

Let's talk about writing:

I tend to be able to post most weekdays, but weekends are tougher
I'd consider myself Literate
I strongly prefer writing via PM
I don't do discord- it's just not for me
3rd​ person only
My posts tend to be between 500 and 1500 words, depending on what's happening in the scene
I love world building
I can't write straight smut, but I do like smut as a central theme

Let's talk about sex:

I strongly prefer playing submissive characters, but do switch on occasion
I'd call myself more of a good girl than a brat
I tend like scenes where MC changes to meet what her dominant desires, Hair dying, corruption, forced clothes wearing, etc. I like exploring the mental side of these physical changes.
Collaring is great
The whole naming structure of this post WAS setup for a bad Salt N Pepa joke
Pleasure control is a huge turn on
Teasing is fun

Let's talk about hard No:

Children
Animals
Gore
Bathroom stuff
Snuff
OOC play. Flirting is okay if we know eachother, but don't expect me to call you Mistress, it's weird, I don't know you.

Current Craving Thread

Domme Cuckcake- I'm looking for a wicked evil little cuckcake- humiliate MC, take her man, make MC watch, put MC on cleanup duty, tie her up, tease her about how wet she gets watching, treat her like a servant etc.

Imposter Syndrome: I want to play a "fake geek girl", with a twist- Someone who was pretty and popular, but finds herself saying UwU online for money. The twist is that MC is being made to do it. Made to cosplay and flirt, and talk in a squeaky voice. Preferably the girl making her do it is an actual gamergirl.

Yeah, I fucked your mom-
I'm going to start off with a shameful admittance- this roleplay idea is based on a tiktok sound (warning, NSFW). I just can't get the idea of playing a milf that gets seduced and used by the lifeguard at the country club, perhaps just a pawn in some petty revenge, perhaps MC's child cheated on YC, but I just love the idea of being seduced, perhaps MC is even still married, if you like cheating? Perhaps YC is a rough, or degrading, taking her frustrations out, maybe she picks out new, sluttier bikinis for MC to wear for her at the pool, or makes MC beg for it? Maybe MC is more of a brat(weird for the older woman to be bratty, but I'm sure you know what I mean)... I just want to be that hot mom at the pool :p

EVIL COUPLES COUNSELOR:
I don't do this often, but I just had a weird craving, so I want to run with it.

I want to play a couples counselor who has individually turned both wife and husband into her sex pets during their private sessions. Separately, they have both submitted to her sexually and are only staying together because of their therapy sessions. I want to start the story where this has been going on a couple of months, and MC is getting ready to reveal to them that she owns them both. Pretty much just femdom smut, with a big focus on the humiliation of the two of them. We can talk about kinks etc. I'm looking for a female partner to play both the husband and wife.

CRAVING - Reprogrammed by TikTok:
I've been thinking about TikTok, and how you see the same sort of memes/Dances over and over, and how it makes you want to participate in them; what if that sort of power was used to reprogram women into eager little sex pots, with them receiving updates to their programming with the ever new viral trend. Maybe MC starts as a reporter trying to investigate who's starting the trends and why?

CAM GIRL X Shy Nerd:
Looking to do a scene where YC is a popular cam girl/Adult Streamer who hires MC to help with some of the tech aspects of her stream, Cameras/sound, moderating chat, social media pushes, etc. Then one day, MC is forced to make a brief appearance on cam, like walking across the camera to fix a Mic or something simple, and of course, chat latches onto her, as does YC, who sees MC as an untapped resource she can use to spice up her stream. YC then goes on to seduce MC, pressuring her to come on camera and say hi, do an AMA with the audience, or something seemingly benign, of course, that leads to pressure from chat to kiss, and more. Big bonus if YC is into kink/BDSM, but it wouldn't be necessary.

Babysitter builds a better mommy:
MC would be a 35-45yo successful (I'm thinking on the geeky/techy professional spectrum) single mother, either recently divorced or widowed, who hires a younger woman full-time, live-in nanny(YC). MC would start plain, nerdy, not wear a lot of makeup, not dress flattering, etc. YC would be young, popular, attractive - I hate the term alpha, but kind of that vibe. Basically, what I'm hoping for in the scene is YC notices how MC stares just a little too much and starts to take advantage, eventually bullying MC in her own home (things like taking over the master suite), taking advantage of MC sexually (the more humiliating, the better), and maybe if you're into it, turning MC into a bit of a Stepford wife/bimbo or really any other look you like, I LOVE when my characters are made to dress up/style themselves to someone else's taste (Love being made to wear skimpy lingerie around the house too)

Sugar Mommy Domme:
I'm looking to play a scene where MC is a 20-30-year-old college student or young professional who enters into a relationship with a slightly older woman (YC). Things start fairly normal, but as time passes, YC begins taking authority in small, seemingly sweet ways, getting the door, covering the bill, buying me clothes, etc. methodically making MC more and more dependent, becoming more assertive sexually, emphasizing the age gap between us, telling mc to call her mommy, in bed at first, but later in public. Eventually, I see this leading to spankings and her treating MC like a teenager (dressing me as one, on the extreme side even forcibly enrolling me in high school). Looking for a mommy who can be both sweet and cruel.

Lawyer x Hippie:
MC would be a bit of a crunchy/hippy chick who inherited a large piece of land from her parents years ago and maybe does some organic farming or something on the land, but the land is in a location where a big development firm wants to buy it (maybe it's against a lake they want to make into a tourist destination or something similar). MC has refused all proposals, so the company sends YC to get me to sell (YC would be a ruthless but well put together lawyer). During the meeting, YC catches MC paying a little too much attention to her. Then she's like a shark when there's blood in the water, seducing MC, getting MC to sell, getting MC to move in, getting MC to wear expensive fashions vs. natural clothes, etc. (and also enjoying spending all the money MC made from the sale). Basically getting MC to abandon her values to be YC's toy.

Tattoo shop (an idea borrowed with permission):
MC would be a college-aged art/design student desperate for a (mandatory?) internship (I picture her as a goody-two-shoes type, but I'm open), but she finds herself unable to find one a traditional company, so she applies at YC's Shop. YC would play a well known/well-regarded tattoo artist specializing in high-end tattoos to an affluent clientele. MC works essentially as a receptionist, greeting clients, making sure stations are clean, etc. Between clients, she's allowed to draw up designs, which YC critiques. Sometimes she might ask MC to take off your shirt and hold a piece up to your body to see how a piece is going to lay, but it seems totally innocent (She may even offer to let you do it alone and photograph it). The only real hang-up would be that she pressures MC to get her first tattoo. After a few weeks/months (depends on how close you want them to get), she gives in.

11-4 CRAVING- MAKE ME YOU- I want to play a character against a narcissist domme who turns MC into her virtual twin, just so she can fuck herself.

Not a scene- but would love to play a character that's turned into this (NSFW)

9-29 CRAVING- Halloween Slut-
Looking for something involving slutty costumes, parties, etc. Maybe MC grew up conservative and didn't celebrate halloween, and YC convinces her to go out- dress MC up like a little whore, get her drunk on punch, make out with her on the dancefloor, and fuck her brains out, then put a new costume on her bed to wear to the next party- Halloween is a month long, after all. (Open to anything with these themes really)

9-27 Craving- HACKED!- Inspired by this image - I'm looking to play in a cyberpunk-ish future where MC is a detective with several cybernetic enhancements, YC would be her neighbor- a hacker who has just happened to have cracked the code on the government's "unhackable" cybernetics, and because MC has a spinal implant, you can make her feel whatever you wish, in addition to being able to freeze her limbs etc. Could be very dark in tone, or maybe light hearted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom