Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you reading?

"Svenskar i Krig" - a book about Swedish volunteer soldiers internationally in the 20th century, but it cheats a bit and goes into the American Civil War and the 2nd Boer War briefly. Interesting stories, especially about the last medal for Bravery in Battle - was awarded in 1915. For a cavalry officer engaged in battle in Persia.

Currently reading alot of comics
Here some of the pull list

Power rangers
Adventures of John kent superman
Nightwing
Spiderman
Cosmic ghost rider
Xmen
Boruto
Superman

Today I read T.S. Eliot's Choruses from "The Rock." They were lovely and a bit pointed. The next big thing I want to read is the Rig Veda. I started this morning, having fun with it so far!

Just started going through (again!) The Belgariad by David Eddings.

I freakin' love that set. :)

Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhou.

I'm five chapters in, and I'm hooked! It's definitely fueling a need for a Chinese-inspired RP, and offering endless inspiration for my mecha RP!

Last edited:
Coincidentally, I've also started Iron Widow just today!

Pretty fun so far! I've seen it tagged as Handmaid's Tale meets Pacific Rim, and it's delivering!

Manga wise I am reading Goodnight PunPun

Fiction wise I have started The Song of Fire and Ice series so starting with Game of Thrones and also House of leaves.

Would love to have some new anime recommendations if anyone has any? :)

I'm currently into the Laura Durham "Annabelle Archer" wedding planner/murder mystery series. Could read one of these books in a day or two if I go nonstop! Aside from that, I just finished Lisa Kleypas' "Wallflower" series (four books), and am looking for a next book to read or listen to. Audiobooks are great stuff!

I am a huge lover of historical fiction. Right now am reading To Wake the Giant by Jeff Shaara, a novel about the attack on Peal Harbor.

Right now I'm reading three different books (I'm a mood reader) - The Star Shard by Frederic S. Durbin, Dark Mountain by Richard Laymon, and Better Run by Alina May.

I just finished The Navigating Fox by Christopher Rowe; this weekend, I'll finally have some time to get into The Art of Destiny by Wesley Chu.

Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi. I'm on an Intrinsic Motivation kick at the moment (finished Drive by Daniel Pink and Why We Do What We Do by Deci the past couple of months).

I typically have a few books going at once, usually all different formats (I'm nothing if not a mood reader); right now, I'm in the middle of Reader and Raelynx by Sharon Shinn, The Familiar by Leigh Bardugo, Edgedancer by Brandon Sanderson, and Dearest Rogue by Elizabeth Hoyt!

Back
Top Bottom