Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two unlikely pairs meet(A Gundam Wing RP)

"Thank you. Maybe we should go to the bedroom." She said and turned off the shower. She handed him a towel and got one herself ad dried herself off pretty quick. She was looking forward to a good fuck. She was just a horny teenager to a point. He was still recovering and she knew having sex standing up would be impossible for him and lead him to her bedroom.

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you. Can we talk in a while I need some sleep and to be honest you look like you could use some as well." Noin said. She was almost asleep by now. This girl seemed nice enough, maybe they could be friends?

Zechs nodded and dried himself off. He was feeling the same way. After all he was a man in his sexual peak. When They got to the room he took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply as he lightly pushed her on the bed.

"Sounds good" Naide said as she slipped off her shoes and got under the covers, removing her pants under the sheets before curling up and falling asleep within minutes. She was glad to get a polite roommate. And a cute one at that.

Eva kissed back and lied down on the bed. She poked his lips with her tongue, deepening the kiss as she pulled him ontop of her. Glad that they were already naked she let her hands slide over his soft skin, slowly, feeling every bit. This man was just beautiful and she wanted to enjoy every bit of him.

"OK, sleep well." Noin said and closed her eyes. She was almost immediately off to dreamland.

Zechs accepted Eva's tongue as his hands traveled down her body. He placed his hands on her breast and teased her nipples to make them hard. He was already half erected by then as he broke the kiss and moved down to her breast, licking and sucking on one of her nipples.

Nadie slept for two hours before waking up. She stayed in her bed then looked over at her sleeping roommate and smiled. She was even cuter when she sleeps.

Eva moaned softly, feeling her nipples go hard. She felt herself growing wet too as she cupped his ass and squeezed. Wow what a nice tight ass, lovely. She let her hand go through his hair by the time his mouth reached her breast. Such lovely hair too and he sure knew what he was doing. A cuty pie like him probably had girls lining up for him.

Noin woke up maybe ten minutes later and looked at her roommate. "Hi." She said. It was afternoon already. She opened the blinds to elt the sunlight in. "Did you sleep well?" Noin asked, trying to be friendly.

He switched breast for a moment before going even further down, kissing along her stomach before moving in between her legs. He kissed along her thighs before he started licking her, caressing her inner thighs as he did.

"Yeah" Nadie said as she stood up and stretched. "Did you?" she asked as she stood up and decided to unpack.

Eva gasped. She held onto him, enjoying every touch and lick. Her skin felt like it was on fire. But with his head between her legs he was hard to reach. Instead she just closed her eyes to enjoy it more. He was damn good and he got her so horny so fast it was unbelievable. "Please just take me." Eva said.

"Yes. If I may ask what brought you here?" Noin said. The girl seemed nice and she couldn't think of another topic. She was sure the girl wanted to know the answer tot hat question from her as well.

With those words Zechs moved back up and kissed Eva again. He took his now fully erected member and slid it inside her, letting out a low moan. It felt so soft. He looked down at her as he began to thrust slowly.

"Well...we were called here but they haven't told why yet" Nadie said as she unpacked her things. "What about you?"

Eva kissed back and moaned into their kiss as he slid hig big cock inside of her. Eva looked up at him as he began to thrust, then closed her eyes again. soft moans sometimes escaped her. She wasn't one to make a lot of noise. She cupped his ass again and squeezed it. It just felt great.

"I see. I was an OZ soldier. However Oz's recent actions had me doubting OZ, but when Lady Une threatened the colonies was enough for me to seriously consider leaving. Although I'm not sure OZ could be behind the assasination of minister Darlian too. One night I finally got the courage to go I wrote my letter of resignation, packed my things and left. I came here. Relena was glad I would come. Where are my manners. I'm Lucrezia Noin." She said. She had no idea the girl she was talking to had been her opponent at the Victoria base.

Zechs looked down at her, a small smile spreading along his face as he began to thrust faster. He placed one of his hands on her breast and caressed it as he let out another deep moan.

"Oh..." Nadie said as she arched an eyebrow at Noin. She wondered if she faced her before since she was with OZ. "Well...it's nice to meet you and see that not everyone in OZ is agreeing with what they're doing.

Eva was glad he sped up, the slow pace was driving her crazy. She let out a soft moan as he went to the other nipple. That voice was just so beautiful. The deep baritone sounded warm. She began to thrust back up at him, wanting it faster and harder.

"You're not a fan of OZ then. Were you fighting against OZ before?" Noin then asked. she couldn't hep but wonder. This would be interesting if she was.

He continued until his injuries caught up with him but he didn't let Eva know. He just stopped for a second only to turn them so that she was on top. It will be easier for him and now she can go as slow or as fast as she wanted.

"Well....." Nadie said as she thought to herself if she should tell Noin. She figured she would eventually find out. "Well.....I'm a gundam pilot." She said as she looked over at Noin.

Eva didn't mind being on top, but could guess why he stopped. She picked up the pace and leaned with her breasts close to his face. For now she could only feel. She sped up more and took him harder, loving the feeling of how hard he went back into her.

This rang a bell. "Were you at the Victoria base recently with 02?" Noin then asked. It would be really ironic if this was the girl she'd fought only a few days ago. But se was nice enough and she was no longer with OZ, maybe they could be friends.

Zechs let out low grunts as he thrust into her. He took one of her large breasts into his mouth, sucking on it as gently caressed the other. He could slowly feel his orgasm coming as he picked up the thrust.

Nadie arched her eyebrow at Noin. How did she know that. Only one person could have and that was the on in the taurus suit she fought. "You where in that new mobile suit we fought?" she asked. What was someone like her doing here? Was that story she just told her just a story? Was she still with OZ? Nadie was beginning to have a hard time trusting her.

OOC: Sorry I haven't replied in a long time. I have been really busy with work and such.

Eva sped up to, mimicking the speed of his thrusts. He wasn't the only one close to cumming. Best fuck ever. Right now they were thrusting at each other so fast and hard there was no higher speed and she franticacly continued. It was only a few minutes later that she let out a moan as she came hard.

"I was. Ever since they threatened the colonies I've been thinking of when to leave OZ rather then if to leave OZ. I was waiting for a good moment. With everyone paranoid about the gundams I wasn't sure what they'd do. Especially since I helped Zechs with a little plan of his own that was against OZ orders. I waited for a moment where I could sneak away. I left my uniform along with a resigntion letter and borded the red-eye. I got here not long before you." Noin said. She kenw that the girl had every reason to distrust her and hoped they could get along. The truth would help with that.

Zechs held onto Eva's hips and gripped them as he let out a long moan and came hard inside her. Breathing heavily he laid back and caressed her back. It was without a doubt the best her ever had.

"I....see" Nadie said as she put her things away. "I guess we should trust each other. After all it not like either of us have a mobile suit since we are in a peaceful nation."

Eva felt his release and his moan was like music to her ears. She lied on top of him and kissed his lips. "That was wonderful." She said. Although they'd need another shower now. But he was deffinately a keeper. But these were difficult times, what should they do?

"True. However something is bothering me. Especially in these times Relena's promise of peace with pacifism will be music to many ears. And when people start to follow her and especially nations the Sanc kingdom will become a target for OZ and with no military instalations it will be destroyed all over again. The Sanc kingdom is heading towards its own destruction because they'll be in OZ's way." Noin said. She knew better then most how OZ operated and knew it would only be a matter of time.

Zechs simply nodded as he gave Eva a small grin. She was certainly someone to keep around. He held her as he rubbed her back and thought to himself. "....Do you want to go into space?" he asked suddenly.

"I know what you mean" Nadie said "I wish so bad I had morningstar with me" she said, referring to her gundam. "I could defend this country but it would contradict the whole peace mentality the sanc kingdom."

"Yes. I should go there. With the colonies being threatened there's nothing I can do here. But I wouldn't be able to take my gundam, it would stand out too much. That sort of annoys me, I just finished it and now I can't use it." Eva said and leaned against him.

"True, but if we won't defend it it will end up like the old Sanc kingdom. I really don't want that to happen. Maybe we could create a defence unit. One for defence only. Your morningstar would really help and anyone else you can get to join. We just can't let history repeat itself here. The people suffered more then enough last time." Noin said.

Zechs stayed quiet as Eva spoke and some time after that until he spoke. "You should bring it with you. You might need it."

"Yeah, that sounds good" Nadie said "I agree. Peace is a nice dream but with the war hungry OZ around that isnt going to happen."

"I don't think so. I haven't been identified as an enemy, no one besides you knows on who's side I am. So I doubt I'll be arrested or pursued. Bringing my gundam could make me a fugitive on itself. Right now it would cause more harm then good, unless you found a way around that one." Eva said and looked at him. If he did it would be great.

"I'm glad you agree. I don't have any fancy mobile suit. Morningstar right now would be the strongest option we have. We can contact the rebels to see if they want to help out. But maybe you can also contact the pilot of 02." Noin said. She didn't really know who he was, just a picture.

"hmmmm..." Zechs pondered but could not think of a way around "I'm afraid not. Instead why don't you come with me as my assistant. I won't be going as Zechs Marques but as Millardo Peacecraft. It would be better if we don't have mobile suits with us."

"That sounds like a good idea" Nadie said as she sat on her bed. She admired Noin's ability to plan things out well. She can now see why she was able to shoot up in the ranks of OZ.

"I guess that would be best for the time being." Eva said. Staying with him would mean more sex as well and he was hot. Since she couldn't do anything as a gundam pilot she might as well be his assistant and get an idea what was going on up there.

"But we have to keep this a secret from Relena. I want her to speak like someone who's convinced, if she knew it could effect her abilities as a diplomat. But common let's get started. I got some buddies I can call for support as well." Noin said. She was thinking of Sally Po.

"Very well" Zechs said as he slowly got up "We will need some way to get to space" he said. Since he was no longer a part of OZ he needed a way to get into space without being seen by any OZ members.

"Yeah I can definitely agree with that" Nadie said "I'll let you contact your comrades while I go fill Duo in" she said then headed out.

"Well maybe if we go with a shuttle from the Sanc Kingdom." Eva said. That way OZ wouldn't see him since the Sanc Kingdom was a neutral nation. She knew that by now he too was an enemy of OZ.

Noin got to work and contacted Sally. They met in a coffeeshop and sat in a corner away from the windows. They ordered their coffee, just ordinary coffee so they wouldn't stad out. She told Sally what she was up to. Although surprized Sally would join and the whole rebel unit was on the run and would need a place to hide. They went to a more private place to discuss the details of the plan.

Back
Top Bottom