Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two unlikely pairs meet(A Gundam Wing RP)

Ghostxtiger

Pulsar
Zechs Merquise lays unconscious next to his mobile suit, the Tallgeese. The masked man once known as "Lightning Count" has now left OZ and in the last battle his mask shattered, signaling the end of his persona known as Zechs Merquise as well as his alliance to OZ. He stirs slightly as he regains conciseness but just blacks out once again. He lays there, his platinum blond hair covering his face. He is sure to die there if someone doesn't come along soon.

Nadie looks up at the blue sky as she floats along in the lake, her long back hair flowing in the water. She closes her deep green eyes as last night's event played in her head. At the Lake Victoria Base she watched as a fellow Gundam pilot battles a very determined alliance member. "I wonder if that pilot survived a battle with a Gundam" she wondered. She made her way back to the cave where she concealed her Gundam which she named Morningstar. There was a beeping coming from the cock pit, a message from someone. She jumped up and check the message which was from Duo Maxwell.

"There you are. Hey, we got a mission. You in?" he said

"Where?" Nadie asked

"I'm sending you the location right now" Duo said then the map came up on her screen.

Duo told her the details of the mission as she started preparing to move out. "Alright, I'll meet you at the Ron-De-Vu point"

Eva was flying around in her newly finished gundam. It had taken her months to finish it. It maneuvered better then she could have dreamed. The now sixteen year old girl looked at the screen whe her scanner picked up something. Another gundam and an unconscious man. She was cautious though, but landed next to Tallgeese. She rolled him ove, he sure was a handsome fellow. Although stronger then she looked she was only 5'4ft tall. She managed to carry him back to the cockpit of her gundam over her shoulder and got inside. Piloting would be hard with him in the way, but would be good practice. Using her machine to pick up the somewhat damaged tallgeese she flew back to her base. One that was originally abandoned because of a so called bio-hazard. But she hadn't found anything, it was more likely a cover up. The machinery was outdated, but looked like they experimented at this base. The parts from the machinery had come in handy a great deal.

Once back at the base she brought him to her bed, the only bed in the base. She checked his vitals which seemed to be in order. Now she had to wait until he woke up. Eva was a codename. Together with Heero she'd been trained by doctor J. But since Heero seemed less emotional he'd been given the gundam wing. She'd left saying she'd shoot important OZ members with a sniper rifle if she had to. She had studied the wing 0 design before leaving though and memorized the cockpit system. She had build it and without a machine attached to it, just a sort of console and tried to use it. It had taken a while before the hallucinations stopped and her mind could handle the system. She had installed it in her gundam in cases of emergencies. Her emotions might be a tad closer to the surface, it didn't make her any less efficient.

Noin was in the gym back at the base, taking her anger out on one of the punching bags there. Instead of repairing her airies she was given a tauros mobile suit. Although made for space with a few adjustments it could be suitable for earth combat too. She was glad she had a mobile suit now. She was panting after an hour of punching and kicking and felt a little calmer. She needed to try out that tauros suit. Get a feel for it. After a shower and a good breakfast she did just that. She launched her new tauros suit and maneuvered around the base and its air space, trying out some maneuvering and target practice.

Zechs still lays unconscious as he dreams about his past. His family's kingdom burning to the ground. His real name is actually Milliardo Peacecraft, heir to the former kingdom of peace, the Sanc Kingdom. After the destruction of his homeland by United Earth Sphere Alliance forces, he donned his iconic mask, and left behind the name of Peacecraft, for his new moniker, Zechs Merquise. But now that he left Oz and his mask is shattered he now planned on going to space as the goodwill ambassador for the kingdom. He shows sings of life as he opens his eyes. He looks around as his vision returns to normal.

Nadie meets up with Duo in the Morningstar. The armor of her suit was mostly black with red trim around the arms, legs and torso. Her weapon of choice was a chain that retracted into the right arm and had a beam scythe at the end. Her Gundam was designed by the same man the designed Duo's and had lot of the same features. She also trained with him and sees him as a younger brother.

"Ready" Naide asked

"you know it" Duo chuckles as he detonates several bombs at the harbor where they are targeting a ship what was carrying several mobile suits. The harbor was only miles from the Lake Victoria Base.

Eva smiled when he woke up. "Good afternoon. How are you feeling?" She asked him. She was quite pretty, somewhat pale skin, long straight jet black hair, reaching to her waist, usually worn in a braid, which currently hung over her right shoulder, almond shaped, somewhat big dark blue eyes seemed to see everything. She had a strong high jawline, cute little ears and an average sized nose. Her body was covered in lean muscles, but with nice curves. With 34-E breasts and a nice roun ass she often got more looks from guys then she liked. She was dressed in hip tight, somewhat baggy pants with pipes one could zip off below the knee, a somewhat tight black t-shirt, black leather shoes with steel noses and a black leather jacket.

"I'm glad to see you're finally awake. I was beginning to get worried." She said. Her voice was warm, one would never guess she'd been trained the way she was. Her apperance didn't really show it.

The alarm went off and Noin sighed. Seven teams were dispatched in total for two gundams, Noin had to lead them. She'd seen pictures of five gundams in total, but one of them didn't fit any of the descriptions. She sent four teams to deal with Death Scythe as she lead the three remaining teams into battle with the new gundam. She was the only one in a tauros though.

Gundams were extremely strong she knew if only for the material they were made off, they were hard to damage. On top of that the pilots seemed to be skilled, considering the footage she'd seen. That would be the biggest problem.

Zechs slowly sat up and looked at he girl. She was beautiful but he just stared coldly at her. "Who are you?" he asked flatly. Because of the situation he was in, he had problems trusting people. He looked around "Where am I?" he asked as he remembers what happened to him.

Nadie started fighting the mobile suits that where not yet destoyed. She made quick work of the suits which was to be expected.

"It's like they're not even trying" She scoffed then saw two teams of suits and heading towards them on her radar.

"Duo, take care of the ones coming from the east. I'll take care of the rest" Nadie said then she charged at them when they where in sight.

"I'm Eva, I found you passed out on a beach not too far from here. This place used to be a base, but it was abadoned twenty years before I was even born. It's nice and away from the city. It's beautiful outside." Eva replied. She didn't know if he knew what base she was talking about. He used to be with OZ after all. the shattered mask she'd recognized. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. If I wanted to don't you think I would have done so already?" She then asked him and smiled just slightly.

Yep, the pilots were deffinately a pain in the ass as the three teams with her were reduced in numbers pretty quickly. The only thing saving her so far was superior maneuverability of her new tauros suit, but her attacks didn't see to be having that much of an effect. she tried to aim for the same spot again and again. It would be the only way to break through that armor. Question was could she get through before she would be shot down.

Zechs just stared at Eve. He was still trying to get his mind together so he barely knew what she was talking about "I see. Thank you for your help but I need to go" he said then tried to stand up. However his wounds did not let him get too far. He just groaned as he held his side.

Nadie saw a new type of suit firing at her. She looked at her screen "hmmm....so this is the taurus suit. I thought they where only for space combat" she said then smiled slightly before making a b-line towards the suit. "Looks like I get to see this new suit in action" she chuckled as she took out her weapon she uses for close range combat, a double ended beam saber.

"In this condition you won't get anywhere. You need to recover first. Besides your mobile suit was damaged it's going to take a while to repair it since neither one of us is officially connected to any organisation that makes gundanium alloy. I'm sure you'll be back to your old self in a couple of days, in the mean time we should try to fix this mobile suit of yours. I'm assuming you'd like to take it with you that is." Eva replied. "Please lie down again, I'll get you something to eat." she suggested.

Noin maneuvered away from it and to the lake, firing her gun at the water surface, creating a lot of fog. She knew pilots still preferred to fly on what they saw then raw data and it should at least buy her just a little time. She immediately looked at the data and fired again, hiding in the fog, maneuvering within it as it started to disappear. Too fast for her liking. She flew upwards to get more space and no to get trapped in between the gundam and the water.

Zech just nodded and laid back down. He knew she was right. He had to say until his wounds healed. He also needed to make the preparations to go into space. He just laid down as he stared up at the ceiling and thought about what to do next.

Nadie just chuckled. "This one's tough" she said then followed and started seeing some familiar moves. "This suit maneuvers just like the one at the Lake Victoria Base. Could it be the same pilot?" she said then the suit shot at the water. She used her shield on her right arm to protect herself from the shots. She then used her infrared to find the enemy and launched her beam scythe into the fog.

Eva returned shortly with cheese and tomato, a ham and cheese sandwich and a glass filled with orange juice. She placed it on the small night stand next to the bed. "Here, it's not the ritz, but it's food." Eva said and looked at him for a moment. Then left the room. It was time to assess the damage done to the Tallgeese. The Tallgeese was standing next to her own gundam, the shadow. It was named like that because it was mostly black. She turned on the computer of the suit and got started.

Noin barely managed to dodge it and grabbed the metal rod attached to it and pushed it down further. THen raised her gun and aimed for the gundam's head. Then quickly flew up in the hope to have a moment to get one shot off from behind it, again aiming for the head. Fortunately her aim was that of a top pilot. But with a gun that wasn't really that good a match for a gundanium alloyed suit she was at a disadvantage.

Zechs grunted as he sat back up when Eva came back. He took the sandwich and began to eat slowly. He began to wonder if he even needed his suit anymore. The warrior known as Zech Merquise was gone and he had no reason to fight anymore since he left OZ. After he finished the food he laid back down and closed his eyes, falling back asleep soon after.

Nadie was able to block the first shots with her shield but not when the suit got behind her. She was flown forward by the shot but got herself back and took out her double edged beam saber she used for close combat and charged at the enemy.

When Eva was woring she got a call from Heero and left. Heero woul shoot the carrier down and s he'd transport the gundanius elsewhere. It would come in handy with repairs on the Tallgeese. She drove out with her truck, it was close by this time. She was ten minutes early and waited patiently. She heard the plain approaching, then being shot down. No survivors, just a wreck. The only thin in tact was the gundanium. Heero used the 01 to load the gundanium into the truck. They didn't speak throughout the encounter and Heero had one question for her. "Doctor J wants to know when your gundam will be finished." He said. "I finished it yesterday." She told him. He nodded and both went their parted ways. She drove the truck back to the base and used her own gundam to unload and looked at it. Beautiful, it would look nice on the damaged tallgeese. Her guest had been asleep when she left, was he still asleep?

Damn. Noin needed to keep her distance and flew back, then down to dive under the gundam, once passing it again she aimed another shot for the head. How much longer before ti would actually go down? A dozen shots had hit the same place on the head, it couldn't take much more before systems on the gundam should start to fail. Maybe they already were and the pilot was too good to be stopped by it? This battle was instense as well as exhausting.

Zechs was awake for quite sometime. He got up and went to the Tallgeese to see the damage then stopped when he saw the other suit "A gundam?" he said "It doesn't look like one I've ever seem" he walked over and looked up at the two suits. "That girl pilots a gundam?" he was never one to think women where inferior but it was still a surprise since all the gundam pilots he met so far where males.

Nadie block the shots once again and just double back away from the suit "This pilot has some skill" she said then retracted her chain that her beam scythe was attached to. She stayed in place as she tried to come up with an affective attack. Just then Duo showed up and went next to Nadie

"You're still fighting?" he said

"Yeah, this is a tough one" she said as she looked at the suit on the screen. Just then reinforcements arrived for Noin.

"Damn, I think we should go. We accomplished our mission" Duo said then started off. Nadie stayed for a moment, staring at the suit before leaving as well "I hope we meet again" she said to herself.

"I see youre awake." Eva replied, seeing him look at her gundam. She was proud of it, it was her own design and all. "Well what do you think?" She asked him. He was an expert when it came to mobile suits wasn't he? She could at least ask his oppinion. The truck was parked in the garage and fortunately not that much of tallgeese's hull needed replacement.

Noin was glad they left though. She was exhausted and her taurus suit damaged. She returned to the base with the reinforcements. The gundams were gone and hadn't damaged the base. That wasa good outcome. She dropped from her cockpit, covered in sweat and walked unsteadily to her quarters. She needed some rest, that battle had been so intense, unlike any other.

"It's nice" Zechs said as he looked up at the gundam "I thought there where only five gundams" he pointed out. "Did you design this yourself?"

Nadie repelled down from her gundam when they arrived back from the mission. She was exhausted and sweating.

"looks like you had a good fight" Duo said as he walked up and tossed her a bottle of water.

"Yeah" She said as she caught the bottle and took a long sip "Those taurus suits will be trouble. Or it may have been just the pilot" she said as she plays the battle in her mind. It was indeed the best fight she's had since she came to earth.

"I did. Well there are seven now aren'there. Tallgeese is one too after all." Eva replied. "I finished it recently and I've only been out flying it once, that was when I found you." She told him. "So are you feeling any better?" She then asked him, hoping he was, then maybe he could help with the repairs.

After sleeping for maybe half an hour Noin got stated on her report. It was important since there was a new gundam in their midst. She finished it soon and went to grab a meal, that fighting had made her both hungry and thirsty. She'd already been complimented on how weel she'd done against a gundam, but that was past time. After the whole affair with Zechs and Heero she wasn't sure if she wanted to stay with OZ anymore.

"I see" he said as he turned back to the two suits. "I'm a little better. Something like that was not going to bring me down" he said, a small smile forming on his face.

Nadie laid down for a few minutes then went to Howard to see the damage on her suit. "You had yourself a good fight. If you had fought longer you gundam would have got seriously damaged" he said "Yeah but I knew Morningstar could have handled it" she said as she smiled up at her suit. "I know you'll be ready if we run into that pilot again"

"That's good to hear. Then you can give me a hand with the repairs to Tallgeese." She said. "I think some wires need to be replaced and some parts of the hull too." She told him. He was a nice man, handsome too and a great pilot. She was sure he get the nickname lightning count because he was so slow. No he was fast and experienced.

Noin handed in her report and started writing her resignation letter. OZ had changed and not for the better she realized. Leaving OZ was the only only way. She'd go to the Sanc kingdom to see if help was needed. Well at least it would be peaceful.

Zechs simply nodded.He wondered if he even needed his suit now that he was no longer known as Zechs Merquise. After pondering it he decided to take this opportunity and let Eva make the repairs to his suit. "Do what to need to do to make this suit work again" he said as he looked over to the beautiful girl.

Nadie went and took a long hot shower. As the water ran down her body she could not get the pilot off of her mind. "Why does this pilot have this effect on me?" she pondered. After getting washed up she went out to find Duo waiting for her.

"Hey, we got a message from the Sanc kingdom" he said

"Sanc kingdom? I thought it was destroyed?" Nadie said

After the briefing her and Duo got on a plane and headed off to the Sanc Kingdom to meet up with Relena Peacecraft. They have met her before when she was known as Relena Dorlin. But after her fathers death she came to find out she was a member of the Peacecraft family who ruled the Sanc Kingdom until it fell.

"At least we can take a break from fighting" Duo said as he sat next to Nadie

Nadie just nodded. Would it really be safe there?

"Sure, care to give me a hand?" she asked, although it wasn't meant as a question. She wasn't one of his subordinates or his servant. She walked over to the wall in which different parts were stored. "Well how about it? It's not like I can lift this on my own you know." She said and pointed at a right little finger. Tallgeese had lost that one in battle.

Noin sighed. She could no longer stay with OZ. She dressed into civilian clothes and packed the few belongings she had at the Victoria base. Then she left her letter of resignation on her desk and left with a suitcase. The driver asked where she was going for shore leaf and she merely said to visit family. Once out of the car she walked into the airport and purchased a ticket to the Sanc kingdom. She paid in cash, not wanting OZ to track her down.

She waited a few hours. Fortunately there still was a seat on the red eye. After waiting for two hours she got on board and was relieved when the plain took off. She had no idea how OZ would react to her resignation after loosing Zechs as well. Maybe they'd try to talk to her? The asasination of minister Dorlin, the threatning of the colonies. Those two events had made her think of leaving OZ and now she'd finally done it. the only right thing to do.

Zechs simply nodded. He was fine with helping. After all it was his suit. He would much rather do the repairs himself but he was in no shape to. "What do we need to do?" he asked as he walked over to her.

Nadie sat on a plane next to Duo on a plane. She looked out the window as they approached their destination. Duo leaned over to peak out as well.

"Woah, nice" he chuckled.

"Yeah" Nadie said as she stared out at the castle that was just below them. She was starting to relax more knowing that they're might not be a battle. She hoped not since they where forbidden to transport their suits into the nation. She continued to look out as the plane started to make it's final approach.

Repairing tallgese was heavy work and she did most of it since he was recovering. She had him sit in the cockpit to test the systems to see which ones needed repairs. After a whole afternoon of repairs she could really use a shower, she was all sweaty. "Thanks for the help, I'm going to take a shower now." She said.

She walked towards the bathroom and once inside stripped. she turned on the water and set it to a nice warm temperature and just rinsed off all the sweat.

Noin was now talking to Relena. Glad she had accepted her to work for her and take her in. She was tired now tough and laid down on her new bed in new quarters. There was an empty bed on the other side of the room. There was a chance she'd be getting a roommate. apperantly relena was expecting more guests.

Zechs spent most of the time staring at Eve. He was never one to drool over a woman but he couldn't held it with her. He just nodded as he watched her walk towards the shower. His physical attraction to her completely took over by then and he followed her. He removed his clothes and stepped in behind her, placing her hands gently on her hips.

After a meeting with Relena Nadie and Duo was given keys to their rooms. Nadie was informed she will have a roommate which she didn't mind. With her back back and suitcase she made her way to the room, needing a nap. She turned the door since it was already unlocked and opened the door, seeing her roommate laying down on one of the beds.

Eva had felt his eyes on her, but didn't think much of it. "Hi there." She said as he moved in behind her. Well he was hot, so why not right? She turned around and reached beside him for the shampoo, first things first. She put some on her hand, then handed him the bottle. She put it in her hair. It was a cheap two in one shampoo and consitioner, but it worked wonders for her hair.

Noin looked up and saw a girl enter. "Hi there." She said, she was half asleep in her panties and top. The blanket covered her pretty well, but she also had a pretty face. She looked at the girl who looked beautiful, but was just really tired to think and needed sleep. The other girl looked like she could use some too.

Zechs gave Eva a small smile then just started washing his hair. He would love to take her right there but his injuries he won't be able to do what he wants standing in the shower. He rinsed off the pulled Eve to him, staring down at her. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" he said as he placed her hand on the small of her back, pulling her closer.

"Hey" Nadie said as she looked at the pretty girl laying there. "I'm Nadie. I guess I'll be your roommate" she said as she dropped her bags and fell onto the other bed.

Back
Top Bottom