Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking mom/son or brother/sister roleplay

bro4sis

Star
I am seeking a very intimate mother/son or brothr/sister roleplay. I have a plot in mind where the son/brother had just broken up with his girlfriend and had been living with his mother/sister, who recently had a breakup of her own. Will only play with a female. MC would be son/brother, YC would be mom/sister. I'm mostly looking for step son/brother and step mom/sister, but will do biological, too, if that's what you prefer. Post length does not matter to me, however, if you have a requirement for post length, I am willing to comply, I can do anything from one liners to paragraphs, again, depends on YOUR preference. :) Heavy on romance. PM me for more details. I should also mention, I will only play with females, not males posing as females. For sister, could be younger or older.

Also have an adventurous roleplay in mind, in a fantasy setting. PM for details.

Have another idea, slice of life. Mom or sis welcome. Will give details if you ask in PM.

Here's a new idea: A RP set in an alternate reality where relationships between relatves is considered acceptable.

Biological or step/adopted will work.

BTW: If you're going to drop the rp, tell me! Just dropping it without saying anything is rude.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom