Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking mom/son or brother/sister roleplay

bro4sis

Star
I am seeking a very intimate mother/son or brothr/sister roleplay. I have a plot in mind where the son/brother had just broken up with his girlfriend and had been living with his mother/sister, who recently had a breakup of her own. Will only play with a female. MC would be son/brother, YC would be mom/sister. I'm mostly looking for step son/brother and step mom/sister, but will do biological, too, if that's what you prefer. Post length does not matter to me, however, if you have a requirement for post length, I am willing to comply, I can do anything from one liners to paragraphs, again, depends on YOUR preference. :) Heavy on romance. PM me for more details. I should also mention, I will only play with females, not males posing as females. For sister, could be younger or older.

Also have an adventurous roleplay in mind, in a fantasy setting. PM for details.

Have another idea, slice of life. Mom or sis welcome. Will give details if you ask in PM.

Here's a new idea: A RP set in an alternate reality where relationships between relatves is considered acceptable.

Biological or step/adopted will work.

BTW: If you're going to drop the rp, tell me! Just dropping it without saying anything is rude.

Last edited:
Dusting this thread off and bumping it! Really craving the threesome, where MC has threesome with his mother and sister. But I'll do any one of the ones listed.

Back
Top Bottom