Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

Josh started to wake up - Molly would be happy to hear about that. Anna planned to head out for a quick moment, let Nick and his sister talk about whatever they had going on, so she turned around to head back over just in time to catch Alicia leaning in to give her brother a hug. She hung back for a moment, just enough to let the brief instant of familiar affection pass, and then pressed a kiss to Nick’s forehead in her own form of bold affection. “I’ll be right back, okay?” She said and then dashed off, making her way down to the cabin where Molly was hanging out with her son.

It wasn’t long at all before the girls had returned, both heading off towards their own partners. Alicia had filled Nick in on whatever he had asked in the meantime, including how their mother seemed to want to turn civilians in to soldiers to protect this place from harm and how Walker’s plan seemed to be to attack sooner rather than later. There wasn’t really any good news to provide, but as one of the people still healthy Alicia felt like she had an obligation to help figure out a more peaceful solution. Anna got back, and Nick’s sister saw the opportunity to head off with her husband. Being in a place filled with so many of the sick - a place with Nick being one of the sick - wasn’t something that she could do for extended periods of time anyways.

When sober Anna had a hard time being idle but for Nick’s sake she tried to handle it, sticking around the medical bay. If it wasn’t for the way one of the nurses side-eyed her and Molly for splitting a joint outside she would have offered some to Nick, too. Eventually he was well enough to leave the unit behind with instructions to take it easy - one of the first people ready to, at that. That was when true relief finally hit.

For a while everyone ended up back down at Molly’s - Josh was doing okay but the people down in the medical bay wanted to keep him overnight. Because of that Anna was figuring they could probably stick around down at the cabin, if only for a little while. In the end the girls had been left alone because Nick had wanted to go talk to his family. After a while Anna was starting to get concerned about how long he had been gone, but she wasn’t thinking too deeply about it… yet.

The last few days were very difficult for Nick. If being poisoned were not enough, he learned more about the impending battle and attack. Something had to be done. Nick remembered confronting Jeremia about a skull that was buried underneath his floorboards. He ended up learning that the battles between the Ottos and Black Hat was nothing new. It started out nonviolent. Then, the rivalry between the ranchers and Black Hat escalated, “the founding fathers” – as Jeremiah put it, which consisted of him, Phil, Russell and Vernon of the ranch murdered three Hopi tribesmen, including Walker's uncle. He said the skull belongs to Walker's father, who Jeremiah killed when the man started to investigate his brother's disappearance.

Nick and his family began to understand they were on the wrong side more than ever before. Later that evening, Nick decided to pay Jeremiah a visit. It seemed like his mother had the same idea. They both knew there was only one way out of it. Jeremiah’s head had to be presented on a platter. Granted, Nick did not really care if Jeremiah was killed. He was such a shitty person, just like all of these racist assholes were. With that being said, Nick was prepared to do the thing that needed to be done. Madison beat him to the punch, although she was trying to convince him to kill himself.

It ended with Nick shooting him in the head in front of Madison. However, she did not exactly act the way that most mothers would after seeing her son shoot someone. Madison had a plan, immediately placing the gun into Jeremiah’s hand and staging a suicide. His two sons were on the scene immediately. Hey must have been so upset by what happened that they bought the bullshit story of a suicide just like that. Once it was over, Nick and Madison parted ways, deciding they would talk more about this at another time. Right now, they just needed to give the family some space. Nick’s first place to look for Anna was at Molly’s. Sure enough, as soon as he entered, his eyes landed on her.

Now, Nick was not used to just killing people. He looked as pale as a ghost. There was clearly something wrong. It was not from the poison. Nick was healed from that. The man looked at Anna, pretty much disregarding Molly. It was tough for him to focus on anything else. “Anna… hey, hi… I’m done with my family… can.. can we head out when you get ready?” He asked softly.

Everyone, at least those who had survived, was recovering from the deadly attack on the ranch - between the anthrax poisoning the militia and the undead that had made their way through the fields and in to the camp-town, the compound was ravaged. Everyone, even those who hadn’t been physically injured, was recovering from the unexpected onslaught. Many were still occupied with their ill or injured family members and loved ones. Nick had recovered well enough to be of… With Anna, Alicia assumed? It was pretty safe to say that those two could be found at each other’s side almost as much as her and Bryce these days.

Alicia had no idea where the rest of her family actually was, really - as the day went by and night came closer her and Bryce had been left alone in their little cabin. She appreciated the privacy, though it may not have been deliberate, and let out a sigh as she curled up to her beloved’s chest on their bed. She clung to him tight, pressed to his side with one leg hooked up over his hips and one hand grasping tight at the fabric of his shirt. In the back of her mind she was still struggling to figure out how she (and everyone else) were supposed to move forward from here.

”What a day,” she mused, so quietly that she was almost mumbling under her breath. She let out a sigh as she clung harder to her husband. If there was anything he wanted to do, she would be happy to join him. Otherwise, she was happy to be snuggled up.

- - - - -

Anna had been smiling as soon as the door to the cabin opened - until she saw how unnerved the man coming through the door seemed to be. White as a ghost, stumbling over words he barely seemed to be able to form sentences with. Her eyebrows furrowed deep as she pulled Molly in for a hug - this was the only person besides Nick that she seemed to so much as tolerate touching - and clambered to her feet. Once up she walked towards the door and hooked her arm around Nick’s waist as she reached him.

”Yeah, I’m good. Let’s go,” she said, figuring he wanted to head back home. He’d had some long days lately and Anna was working under the assumption that he was just kind of worn out by it all - like he’d said to her not so long ago when she was quite hurt, there was no harm in needing to rest. She would be surprised if she found out what had actually happened, though. News hadn’t spread this far yet about Jeremiah being dead so she hadn’t had the chance to put two and two together about Nick being down there.

"Yeah, you can say that again." Each day at the ranch was eventful. However, everything paled in comparison to the events of today. The attack? It was an intelligent move, something that not even the top-ranking members of the militia had seen coming. So many died today, and maybe it was morose, but Bryce spent time just thanking his lucky stars that it was not Alicia or anyone in their group that died. Nick was on his way to make a full recovery, thankfully. After the day they had, it felt like cuddling and curling up together was a perfect way to bring things to a peaceful conclusion.

"Let's just try to relax, okay? I'm sure we'll have more shit to deal with tomorrow. But, that is a problem for tomorrow. I'm just ready to cuddle with my wife for a while." His arms tightened around her body as much as he could without hurting her. His head rested along her chest lovingly and his eyes closed. Without the intention of actually sleeping, he was merely resting his eyes and enjoying the sensations that using her as a pillow and vice versa would provide. They were curled together in their favorite snuggling position, which meant it did not take him long at all to relax.

"How are you holding up, though? I know it couldn't have been easy to see him like that. Plus, with all of the chaos around us... how are you?" As always, he wanted to know how his wife was doing. He could not imagine that she was doing perfectly, but she was hopefully doing better now that they knew Nick was cleared.

--

"Yeah, home." A few words were missing from his sentence because of how shaken up he felt. It might feel problematic right now, but Nick should be thankful that he was feeling this way. If killing another human being ever became easy, that was a major red flag. Was Jeremiah a good man? No, not at all. Was he leading the ranch down a path of self-destruction? Yeah, Nick believed so. One could argue it was for the greater good. No matter how it was justified, killing someone was not easy. It was something Nick was going to struggle with. It was only a matter of time before someone found out, probably Jake or Troy.

Oh, fuck! Nick just imagined what losing his father did to him. What if he walked into his father's office to find him dead? It was bad enough learning about the accident… just imagine seeing the body. When Anna touched him, every muscle stayed tense. Her touch was always therapeutic, so this was another oddity. Soon enough, they reached the house and Nick was not doing any better. He felt nauseous and dizzy. "I think I might head to bed here in a sec." He whispered, battling with his mind. Should he tell her? Should he not? Was it obvious that something was wrong?

Alicia lets out a sigh as she clings to her deepest of loves, a wave of adoration flowing through her bones as he reminds her of just how much he truly cares about her. She'd heard it all from friends back at school, how much men could suck and that they never listen and don't really care to. Without any experience of her own, she'd never known how real that was - if it was something to expect. She still didn't know if the true, caring love that Bryce showed her day in and day out was the norm - but if it wasn't, then it sure should be.

Alicia honestly wanted to cry a little, curled up there with him as he clung to her and just like always made sure to check in on how she was doing. No one knew better than Bryce how complicated her thoughts and feelings about her brother were than he did, having been there for her time and time again as Nick had failed to be the big brother that she'd hoped that he would be. Bryce had also seen and heard from her about how that relationship finally started to feel like it was repairing, if only a touch. Of course she was shaken by the thought of losing that again.

"I'm going to be fine," she assured, and buried her face in to his chest. "Just a lot to process at once, yknow? It's been hard to wrap my head around the ranch in general, but today kind of topped it off. I'm just glad that I have you around to handle it with, though - I dont know what I'd do without you. How about you, though? I'm not the only one who had a rough day."

---

Clearly something was off - Nick this scattered and jumpy was something that reminded Anna of what he, and everyone else they'd known, would be like while doped up or on some kind of drug. Given where they were and had been for quite some time now, there was little chance that was what was going on. That left Anna wondering what the fuck was making Nick act so off. She had a tendency of catching in to subtleties, even though she could be apt to ignore them if she wasn't in the mood for guessing games, but this... this was far from subtle. Something was wrong.

In another earlier and more selfish life she might have opted to shrug it off. They weren't nineteen and doped out on her bed any more though, and while sobriety was deeply unwelcome piece by piece Nick was meeting her all over again - though this time, through trust, time and recovery, she was a touch more akin to the sweetheart that Molly had met at fourteen. She'd never be quiet like that again, of course, but through her own effort she was trying to avoid acting like she didn't care about anything this time around.

"What's going on?" She asks Nick in a serious tone, leaving no room to question that he wasn't hiding his problems as good as he thought he was.

I am doing alright," Bryce answered in a soft voice. His tone remained gentle and loving while he stroked her back with his hand. "Today was a difficult day for everyone. I have no idea what to expect next. I just know that as long as we have each other, everything is going to be alright. I cannot predict what tomorrow will look like. I have no idea which foe we have to face next. As long as you are by my side, I know that I am going to be alright. I'll do everything I can to keep you and your family safe here on the ranch."

It felt like the best play for them was to find a new place to live. At the same time, it felt silly to imagine leaving this ranch without a destination in mind. "Just let me know what I can do for you. Not just tonight. Any night. If you're not fine at any point, that's okay. I don't expect you to be fine all of the time. I know you have to stay strong for your mother and for your brother. When you are with me, I want you to feel comfortable handing me the bad feelings. I want to help you. I'm sure you know all of this already, but after today, I just wanted to remind you."

He playfully nudged her with his elbow to ease the tension. She was the best thing that ever happened to him. To think she had to experience such a horrible sequence of events bothered him. He wished that he could have changed it, but he could not. Instead, he could only offer to support her tonight and beyond.

--

Nick was unsure whether he hoped that Anna would investigate his mood or not. On one hand, he did not want to talk about it. On the other hand, he wanted to deal with it and tell someone what happened. What in the world would Anna think of him, though? Finally, when she called him out, he turned to face an angle slightly adjacent to Anna. Meeting eyes would be a difficult task right now.

"I've done a lot of shit in my life that I regret. You know that better than anyone. I've been trying to come back from it. I know I'm not a saint or whatever… I never could be. I never will be. Lately, I've done better. I'm trying to make the most of this place."

He was trying to find the words prefacing what he needed to say.

"This place sucks. At least, the leadership does. I know there are some great people here, but the Otto family has some issues. Madison was in Jeremiah's home. She was going to kill him because she knew that was the only way to make peace with Walker. I couldn't let her do it. She has done so much already. I had to protect her, protect this place… my family. I want this to work. I did what I had to do."

It was his way of saying that he killed Jeremiah as he looked down at the ground, scared to death of what her reaction was going to be.

Alicia finds comfort in her partners loving embrace, and the sweet way in which he speaks with her. Everything about him offered care for her, and even at the worst of times Bryce could leave her feeling like she was safe. No harm would befall her if he had a say in it - though the world they lived in now had a miserable way of making sure no one had a say in anything at all sometimes.

"Its so easy to feel like everything is out of our control," she murmers, her soft tone mimicking the way that he was speaking to her, "but having you around makes me know that somehow everything is going to end up alright..." She trails off, and lets out a soft hum as Bryce's fingers caress her.

"I'm not sure this is the right place for us any more now," she admits. "But every time we think we've found as bad as it's going to get, the next place seems worse. I just want somewhere safe... a home. Somewhere to build a fucked up, undead surrounded version of a life with my family.... with you." She doesn't sound upset, really - more like she's thinking out loud to the one person she trusts with all of who she is. She's wistful when she states she wishes she could build a life with him, daydreaming about a little cabin in the middle of nowhere where they were safe from the living and the dead alike.

---

Anna stays quiet beside him, a moment that draws in to feeling like eternity as she tries to process what exactly Nick was trying to get across. She then sits down on the couch, letting herself fall down on to the cushion, and holds her arms out towards him - men need to be held sometimes, too. This was a much more emotional moment than any of the times she'd just squeezed herself between Nick and a couch to latch on to him like a spider monkey and rest her head on his shoulder, but she was doing the whole "trying to be a better person" thing too, and it was only right to offer a but of comfort.

"It's hard," she says to him. "Trying to be a better person when you're surrounded by people who think you're not capable of it." She doesn't elaborate, nor does she feel she needs to - Nick himself is an example on how she knows exactly what she's saying in that moment. She doesn't force eye contact, nor push Nick to do anything that isn't of his own will right now.

"Are you saying what I think you are, though?" She asks, tension filling the air of their little home on the ranch. "You killed him?" She purses her lips tight together, not really processing what's going on just yet. She doesn't hate the idea, but it definitely spells trouble for them. For his family, for hers - it's hard to avoid the feeling that there's going to be trouble no matter what happens.

It was fun to engage in this fantasy with Alicia. Did a place like this exist? He could not answer that. One would think that somewhere in the world there had to be an oasis away from the death, the destruction. Was that silly to believe? To hope? He had no idea, really. Instead, he chose to believe it because Alicia appeared to have hope in the notion as well. "That sounds like it would be wonderful. We would not have to worry about the undead. We would not have to worry about other people. We could sustain ourselves with crops and just live a peaceful life together."

He paused to kiss the top of her head as he allowed himself to get lost in it. "I can imagine waking up early and whipping up breakfast in bed for you most mornings. I imagine being able to walk out with you on the porch while we drink a morning coffee and just watch the sunrise. I imagine spending every second with you in my arms because we can afford to take it easy and just enjoy being together as a family."

He had similar hopes and dreams. The world around them was preventing these dreams to be realized. He just had to hope that one day they would find this theoretical paradise somewhere. It would likely not happen here because he did not know when this war would end.

--

It was good that Anna decided to take initiative in holding her boyfriend. Nick would have never asked to be held. Instead, he would have been content to stare at the ground in awkward silence for the next three hours without moving. He just did not know how to ask for help. He did not know how to ask for anything like this. So, he just stayed still and did not move until he saw her arms open up. He needed it more than he could possibly understand.

He practically melted when he landed in her arms, sighing softly as he closed his eyes, just focusing on the warmth that surrounded him. "Yes. That's exactly what I am saying. I shot him. I killed him… but that's not all. We staged the scene. When Jake or Troy finds him tomorrow morning in his study, they will see the gun in his hand. They will hopefully believe that he took his own life."

He supposed it would have been possible to tell that Jeremiah did not shoot himself if someone studied the bullet angle and trajectory of the shot, but he just hoped they would not have the ability or the initiative to look into it. Besides, it looked believable with where Nick had fired the shot from. He was not worried about them finding out about the truth, at least not yet. He was worried about his own mind more than anything.

"I did a fucked up thing, Anna. Really fucked up, but I thought it had to be done."

She loves it, their little fairytale world. It's the strangest thing to Alicia, considering a mundane life to be that of a fairytale, but that's what this garbage world had decided to offer her in return for... what exactly? What had happened to make the people of Earth have to suffer like this? Was it a mad scientist, a fluke in viral mutation? Whatever it was, it had decided that the population of the planet was in harsh need of equalling out some negative karma.

One day, maybe, the world would clear up though - there was no harm in holding on to hope. What else was there to look forward to in the world these days, after all? "Mm - grow old, raise our babies and help them raise their own someday," she says and then lets out a sigh. It's not that she has a desire to have kids, but it would be nice to have the comfort of knowing they could choose to, if they wanted to.

Alicia squeezes him gently, pulling herself in to her husband. Her hands then trail down from his chest, along his sides and then towards the lean skin of his abdomen. One hand stills there, while the other traces lower until her thumb can caress the jut of Bryce's hip bones. She then arches her neck to kiss her beloved on his beautiful lips.

---

Anna wraps her limbs around Nick, knees raised with her legs pressed against his and her arms around his waist. She rests her chin atop his shoulder and she's tall enough that it's not a difficult feat - she'd always been little more than lanky limbs, ever since she was young. She presses her lips to the crook of his neck, and squeezes him gently. It's far from the first time she's latched on to him like this, but it's the first since they had reunited back in those prison-like cells and most likely the first time it had ever been done for someone's comfort rather than just Anna embracing her physicality.

She wishes that she knew what to say, but instead she's left in a stunned kind of silence that does nothing more to help the atmosphere. Anna has to think for a moment - she knows what it's like to do fucked up things but for the first time, Nick's left her in a position that she can't empathize with. Sure, she'd wanted to shoot people before, bury a bullet deep in to their skulls and watch them hit the floor as they bled out, but she'd never done that, never even had the chance (part of her really wishes that she did).

"Whose to say that it didn't?" Anna asks as she stares off in to the distance, trying to figure out a way to attach herself back to reality. She doesn't have the slightest clue what the right thing to say in a situation like this was, though. "Otto was going to get everyone here killed, one way or another. He was going to get you killed - me, Molly, the kids here."

Bryce eagerly returned the kiss. Alicia's full lips were always enticing to him and this was no mistake. He sighed softly against her mouth and closed his eyes while his hands rested in the small of her back. Kissing her and imagining being able to have children and raise a family was the best thing in the world. He had not thought about the possibility of having kids right at this moment, but it would be lovely to keep that option open somewhere down the line. After the kiss ended, he pulled back and just gazed into those gorgeous eyes of hers. So deep, so green… so perfect.

"I know that no matter what happens, we can still share moments like this. We can kiss, we can cuddle. Nothing will ever come between us." He murmured lowly and peppered soft kisses along her neck and her shoulder as well. He hugged her as tightly as he could, still playing with her hair a bit as they cuddled with each other.

"I love you so much, Alicia. You are the best wife that anyone could ever ask for. I hope that I make you feel as happy as possible." He murmured, nuzzling his nose against her cheek. He just wanted to give her as much love as he could because she definitely deserved it all.

--

That was a good start. Anna wrapped her body around him. If she was angry at him, she probably would have not started here. Maybe he did not have to worry about her reaction as much as he feared. His own body wrapped around hers, twisting around her like a human pretzel in ways he did not even know he could turn. It helped him feel at ease, more at ease than he had been previously. Still, the stench of death felt strong in his nose even though he was long removed from that house.

It was not the first sin Nick had committed in his life. He was not known for being the kindest man around. His list of mistakes was long, but this mistake might have been the heaviest. Then again… it did not feel like a mistake. Just an uncomfortable situation, an unfortunate situation. Madison wished he would have allowed her to do it instead so he did not have to bear the weight of killing another human like that. He just acted on an impulse. There was no way he could have slowed down to think about it. Even if he did, would he have changed his mind?

"I guess you're right. That's why I did it. I thought the exact same thing. It still doesn't make it easy, you know? I know what losing my Dad did to me and for as fucked up as Troy and Jake already are… what will that do to them? What if I made everything worse? What if they find out? If they ever find out… I'm as good as dead. Actions have consequences. Even inaction does, too. I felt like I was in a shitty spot, but I made the best decision that I could."

A sweet sigh escapes Alicia's full lips as her husband's meet her in an eager, empassioned kiss. There was nothing but adoration and affection between the two young lovers, though Alicia found herself feeling a twinge of feral urges. The thought of a life with this man, growing old and getting their 2.5 and a white picket fence... She can't say that was her ideal lifestyle back in the previous world - she had definitely wanted to throw herself in to some kind of career, possibly art - but now nothing sounded more surreal than just the option of being able to have that cliche little suburban life that so many acted like was the true ideal. But the thought alone was enough to make her crave it.

"Nothing - never again," she agreed as Bryce peppered soft kisses down her side, part of her trying to ignore the nagging feeling sinking between her thighs that only grew as he found the sweet spots along her flesh because they were in the middle of a super cute, affectionate moment. It had also been a long and crazy day though, and being here in this moment with her husband felt just right. For now, at least, nothing needed to matter beyond them and the four walls they were contained in, and nothing in the world seemed to feel more right than adding more intimacy to the moment that they were lost in.

"There's only one thing that could make me happier," she then whispered, in a low and sultry tone as she locked her brilliant green eyes on to her partner's. To make her point, the hand on his hip slipped inward, caressing over the crotch of the clothing that he wore.

---

Impulse control and junkies, even ex-junkies, didn't tend to be a strong suit - it would come as no surprise at all that this hadn't been a well thought out plan. Nick was right, of course. One way or another this was going to turn out poorly. Who fired that bullet didn't make half a damn difference, though. Whether it had been him or Madison to off Jeremiah, if the word got out that it wasn't some grand gesture or someone taking the coward's way out there would be hell to pay in the ranch.

Anna would pretend she didn't know what it was like to lose a father figure but at the same time she knew all too well. Sure, she'd never had a real dad and the makeshift one that filled the gaps had been a god damned bastard who was hopefully rotting in the wayside and forgotten for good, but once upon a time she had just been a little kid taking Disney trips and aquarium visits and all of the fun things... the difference was, she'd had to mourn the loss of who she thought someone was, rather than an actual corpse. Nick had also come in to her life just shortly after his father had died, and it was hard to tell where the line was between the man he had been and who losing his father had made him become because she had never met the before version, that could fuck anyone up.

"If they find out...." A sigh escapes Anna's lips and she wishes that she had a clue. They were in a very sticky situation here, where both her and her chosen sister's lives were saved by the people here. In a way the women owed this place at least a little bit, as much of a shit hole as it was quickly seeming to be. She gets in to that place where she starts rambling, throwing out whatever direction her mind takes her. "I don't know. We fight the bitches off, or we pack up a car and get out of here. Figure out a way. I'm starting to feel better, but we'll have to figure out how to keep a baby on the road when everything wants to eat us... that won't be easy. We can do it, though."

In Bryce's defense, he was simply kissing his wife innocently and lovingly. He was genuinely not thinking about sex or anything intimate. It had been a tough day and the last thing he wanted to do was try riling up Alicia if she preferred to just relax and cuddle instead. With that being said, he was not exactly disappointed when she reacted so viscerally with her hand. That simple touch of her hand brushing over his clothed length was enough to make him shiver. After the day they had, there was no better form of stress relief than being intimate with the woman he loved in his opinion.

"You always know exactly how to make my day better. I think you're onto something here." He winked at her while holding her gaze. His right hand snaked down, over her right breast as the hand gently squeezed one of her breasts with authority. The primal desire began to express itself in his gaze as he found himself slowly changing positions until he was straddling her waist. It was not difficult for him to slide into this role. Just the simplest touch from the woman he loved was enough to send him spiraling in pleasure.

"I love you so much. Tonight, I intend on showing you just how much." He whispered the words as his lips ghosted across her lips. His tongue pressed into her mouth in order to deepen the kiss immediately. His tongue entered her mouth if she accepted it and danced with hers. His left hand worked on sliding underneath her shirt, attempting to grab the hem as he wanted to remove it from her body. As always, he loved being able to touch her and see her without clothes.

--
Nick thought the war with Walker was bad. Who knew what other messes the Ottos had gotten the ranch involved in over the years other than that? It could not have been pretty. He was confident that the happy go-lucky film that Jeremiah once showed the new members of the ranch when they first arrived probably omitted some details that covered the darker parts of the ranch's history. If he did not do something about the path they were being led down… the ranch probably would have been destroyed along with every life inside. It was a sacrifice of one for the good of many even if the one happened to be an important figurehead.

How fucked up of a situation was this? There was no clear-cut correct answer. It was a shitty feeling for him to endure. Life became so much more complicated when the dead rose from the ground. Life was simple back when he was lounging around with Anna at her place with Molly or some random hangout for the hell of it. There was nothing to worry about back then. Not only had he felt invincible, but he did not believe there were any dangers out in the world which could threaten that invulnerability.

She did not even need to complete her sentence. If they found out… it would be a catastrophe. Troy was already unhinged. His lashing out and losing all control was not something anyone wanted to see. Hell, Nick did not even know if bringing Jeremiah's head to Walker would actually bring about peace. His mother thought it would. Nick was not so certain. "Yeah, I'm sure we can. It just sucks. Other than the people at this ranch, there's some good shit here. Water. Food. Safety. Some of the people aren't that bad either. It's just the bad apples that ruin it for all of us."

All he could do was sigh and shake his head. "I just wish there was another way. Getting tired of all the bullshit constantly. I just want to know that you are safe. I thought when we found Josh and Molly again that things would be alright. I should have known that it would not be as simple as that." He mumbled as he held onto her. "I really don't know how long it'll take me to get over doing what I did. It's all I can think about."

The look that Alicia gave her husband was one of mischievous glee, a wild sparkle behind those green eyes of hers that he loved so much and a toothy, wide smile. Neither of them ever took much convincing, when it came to intimacy with each other. They had a proclivity towards being tied to each other - metaphorically and, when clothes were stripped away and their bodies and souls bared to each other, kind of literally as well. As they bodies started to move together, she let out a soft sigh. As Bryce's hands found the swells of her breasts, she arched her spine to push the soft, malleable flesh in to his palms.

"Oh please do, my love," she said to him, holding her lips away from his only far enough that each movement of her speech fluttered against him. She then gave in to the passionate kiss, mouth parting to allow their tongues access to each other. As Bryce worked on pushing her shirt up her body, the touch of his fingertips was enough to set her skin on fire - a sweet spot of sensitivity along the outer parts of her abdomen, each inch inclined to respond more than positively to her husband's sweet yet passionate touch.

"I want everything that you have to offer me," she whispered as she started to work at his clothes much more subtly - long, agile fingers trying to make work of the button of his jeans. She was fumbling, though - distracted, deeply, by the surreal way Bryce's touch made her feel alive.

---

Anna still wasn't used to showing, or being a part of, any kind of vulnerability with anyone but Molly - but somehow, here in this moment with someone she loved, she needed to be able to muster that up. Somehow she needed to say the right thing, or at least try to, to fix the problem or at least make Nick feel a little less catastrophic. He wasn't the only one to think that life was easier when they were young and dumb and most worried about how they were going to get their next hit.

"I dunno," she murmured. Reuniting with Molly and Josh was supposed to make things better - but it had also been an ideal that Anna hadn't actually believed would happen. She had needed something to push towards, though - a motivation to keep her from needing to focus on the the then and now of the earlier days - and while having her own chosen family back had been a blessing, the ranch had been both a blessing and a curse. Molly - blessing. Shot - curse. Healed - blessing. Life in danger - curse. The world really wanted to test their drive to keep things together at a time where they didn't have the option of just pretending that nothing was wrong.

"There has to be something, though. We'll have to see how things go over the next couple days, and we can come up with a plan. Get outta here if we need to," Anna said. "And that feeling that you have - the guilt. It shows that you're not as bad of a person as you feel like right now, Nick. There are people out there who have done a lot worse than shoot someone who had it coming without feeling half as bad."

As soon as the shirt could be pulled off Alicia, it was discarded on the ground beside their bed. Seeing her topless took his breath away again. No matter how many times he saw her naked, she would always look stunning to him. He wanted her to feel just as beautiful as she looked in his eyes. He planned on worshipping every inch of her body tonight.

When the kiss was broken, his chest started heaving. It was impossible to focus because of Alicia's kiss. That kiss combined with being able to see her perfect breasts revealed before his eyes put him into a true fog of pleasure. He planned on helping Alicia forget about everything bad they experienced over the last few days, at least for the night.

Removing his pants became a priority when he felt her hands fumbling with his pants. Now that his hands were finished with their previous task of removing her shirt, he reached down to assist her with his jeans. He needed to get rid of these pants because of how erect he was growing already.

"I would love to tie you up tonight. Would you be open to that, my love?" He asked after dipping his head on the other side of her neck. He continued kissing down her neck and her collarbone. Both of his hands cupped her breasts now while he was peppering kisses along her flesh. He wanted to make sure that she was okay with his kinky desires tonight before proceeding, as always. Her enjoyment was always paramount to anything else!

--
It was the first time in a long time Nick had been so vulnerable, even around Anna. When they were together, he never wanted to bring the mood down with his shitty problems. This was not a problem that could be ignored, however. If he did not speak to her about what happened tonight, it would have caused him to explode. She was a better listener than she gave herself credit for, that was for damn sure. He felt heard when speaking to her about his troubles. Nobody else made him feel this secure.

It would have been so much easier for everyone if Molly and Josh were willing to part with this place, too. If they had a new destination in mind, they could have all traveled as a little family. He had a feeling that Anna might have been okay with that idea. The main roadblock in completing that task was the unknown. If they left the ranch, how long would it take them to find a place as self-sustaining as this location? Their best bet was another established safe zone. That presented challenges on its own. What if the next place was just as horrible as this one?

"I guess you're right about that. Thanks, Anna. It means a lot to me. I know that I don't often express it the way it needs to be expressed, but having you listen helps with everything. This included. You are right about everything. We will figure it out over the next few days. We'll just see what the reaction is and go from there." He knew it was not a very concrete plan with a step-by-step plan outlined, but it would have to do. "I know it's cheesy, but I feel like as long as you're here with me, everything will work out just fine."

There was no better way to lose themselves than in each other, and Alicia felt like she could forget everything that was going on around her... at least for a little while. She'd just knocked the button of his jeans open and pushed the zipper down when he went to help her remove the offending garments. Soft sighs escaped her mouth at Bryce's lips found their way down the sweet spots of her neck and towards her collarbones. Though he held her breasts within the palms of his strong hands, she found herself aching for those wonderful lips of his to make their way towards the sensitive flesh.

"Of course I would, my love," she agreed as she pressed a kiss to the top of his head. Though without a doubt Alicia would almost always be interested in doing as Bryce pleased, very luckily they were well matched in the bedroom, and willing to try new things as her husband's request, Bryce always stopped to make sure that she would be okay - it was a small thing, he knew as well as Alicia did that she would enthusiastically allow him to bind her, but it was a simple piece of respect that just made her feel an extra level of comfortable when allowing herself to be vulnerable with him.

---

Anna rested her hand on Nick's head and pulled it towards her just a little, and then pressed a kiss to the top of his shaggy hair. "You've had to listen to me talk about some pretty nasty things since we wound up on that boat together, and you haven't looked at me any different because of it," she returned - and as far as she was concerned, Nick had continued to want to show her care after stuff that was a lot worse than shooting someone who probably deserved it one way or another. "The least I can do is offer you the same when you're in a rough moment, yeah?" Anna sounded a bit awkward saying that out loud, acknowledging that they were in some kind of moment - but it was a genuine sentiment, even if she seemed to start mentally retreating a bit at the concept.

"We'll figure it out, though - we've always been good at figuring things out on the fly, yeah?" Had they ever really lived with the concept of tomorrow? Their life before the end of the world had been one day at a time with tomorrow never promised, and this life wasn't that different in some sense. The threats were different nowadays, a lot more people trying to eat them, but having to act in the moment was nothing new. Molly complicated that, though - she didn't have the luxury of going with the flow and hoping for the best any more. There had to be some kind of plan in place...

"Thank you, sweetheart." After thanking his wife for agreeing to his kinky desires, it was time to begin! Slithering out of bed, he made his way over to their bag of fun. It had stuck with them through this entire journey as he made it a priority to bring it wherever they went. When they were intimate with each other, it provided a safe haven from the world around them. This bag of toys meant so much more to him than just physical enjoyment. Returning to the bed, Bryce decided on what he wanted to use. The first thing he grabbed was a set of leather cuffs. The cuffs had a soft fur material on the inner part of the leather cuffs for comfort. Yet, the metal chain and strong material on the outside would hold the user captive.

"Let's begin, shall we?" He asked before stealing a kiss from her lips briefly. When he pulled back from the kiss. He attached one cuff around her left wrist before looping the chain and the other cuff around the headboard until he could lock in her right wrist. "How do you feel now, Princess? Do you feel helpless yet?" He asked, pressing a kiss against her one more time as he reached up to hold her cuffed hands while they were making out.

--

Nick believed that Anna could cure all of the world's problems with her kiss. The way her lips felt when they kissed the top of his head nearly made him forget everything for a few seconds. The way she would stand by his side no matter what, despite all that they had endured, was incredible. Honestly, he was lucky that she decided to give him another chance after what happened before the world ended. He probably did not deserve another chance even though he was happy as hell she had given him one. Part of him worried about the way she would look at him after killing Jeremiah. Would she regret letting him back in? Would she think he was just as bad as the militia? "I do appreciate that. You could never do anything that would make me look at you differently, by the way. I would help you take over the world if you asked. "

It was a cheesy joke in an attempt to break the tension, drawing a dry chortle from his own throat at the thought of it. Nick and Anna – world domination. That would be a sight to see. "Yeah, we'll figure shit out as it comes our way. I know I shouldn't worry as much as I do, but tonight just has me all messed up." A night of rest would help, but how in the hell was he going to fall asleep after what happened tonight? He assumed that he would spend the entire night just cuddled up with her, wide awake.

Alicia's eyes never left her husband's form as he left the bed and made his way to their bag of toys - how lucky were they to have such a thing, especially in a time like this where it would be so easy for such a thing to be lost? It would be a sad day if they were ever in a position where they had to leave it behind given the variety of options the pair had to work with. Sure, there would always be rope and other stuff to find, but it just wouldn't have the same sentimental feeling and the memories that their supplies had. As Bryce turned around to return to the bed, he would catch his half-dressed wife as she eyed him up with a look that screamed hunger and attraction.

"Of course," she said in a soft, sweet tone as her husband approached her with his bondage gear of choice. Ever the happiest little sub for Bryce, she offered her arms out for him to make worth with as he pleased. Whatever it was she was going to wind up thrilled - and as Bryce revealed those fur-lined cuffs with a long chain, she could feel herself grow damp between her thighs. She smiled a wicked smile as Bryce secured one wrist and then laced the chain around the back of their bed before securing her other wrist, leaving her unable to pull her arms down towards him. "I think you could do better," she teased as she made a show out of pulling against the restraint system, asking for more in a rather cheeky manner.

---

It was fitting that neither of the pair seemed like they'd deserved another shot with each other. Anna would still say that was the case, really - as upset as she had been around the time that Nick and her parted the first time, Molly had warned her beforehand that they were headed for some kind of breakdown if she didn't get her shit together. Surprisingly (not), she hadn't taken it seriously and hadn't gotten her shit together. They were a couple years older now and a touch more mature, and though being around each other had felt forced and rocky at first the obligatory sobriety had made Anna need to face her own feelings, about Nick and her entire life, for the first time years. Essentially, they had met new versions of each other for the first time.

"How'd you feel about a joint?" She asked after shaking her head, finding humour in Nick's statement that he'd help her rule the world. This was a whole different version of the ride or die aesthetic they'd had before. "Lil bit of stress relief, you know? I can go roll one up."

It was impossible for Alicia's reply to have made Bryce more aroused than her actual response did. He could feel a large tent rapidly growing against his underwear which did little to hide his feelings for Alicia. Because of that, he just slid them down as well and stepped out of the pesky cloth. It left him nude before Alicia as he pulled away from her. "I think you're right. Let's see what else I can do for you." The next logical step was to bind her lower body. Before doing that, he needed to remove the clothes she wore on her lower half. It was not a ceremonious task. In fact, it was handled with urgency because of his burning desire to make love to his wife. In nearly the blink of an eye, Bryce had ravenously removed her pants and her underwear to leave his soulmate bare before him.

To restrain her legs, he decided to grab two more sets of leather cuffs. This time, these cuffs were designed for ankles. One cuff was latched around her left ankle while another cuff was latched around her right one. The chain and remaining cuff for each device would be connected to the adjacent bedpost at the foot of the bed, meaning her legs would be spread wide. "This is much better, don't you agree?" He asked, standing at the foot of the bed as each hand of his now rested gently against one of her soles. "I was thinking of using my mouth to pleasure you first. I would love to taste you before we do anything else, my love."

--

The conversation turned much deeper than Nick was prepared for it to be. He would have been content to sulk in silence all night if she had never pressured him about his mood. In hindsight, he was thankful for her insistence. Now that everything he needed to say was out in the air, he was feeling more relaxed. Then, after Anna suggested a joint, Nick figured this was the next step in achieving more relaxation. "After the crazy night that I have just had? Yes, please. Go right ahead. You won't hear any complaints from me." He laughed softly.

"I guess I should release you from this bear hug if you are going to get that started for us." Realizing just how tight his hold on her had become after he leaned against her last, his arms loosened and he sat upright for a moment to give her space and time to roll a joint for them. "With everything that was going on, I'm not even sure if I asked you this but, how was your night? Anything interesting?" Perhaps something else to discuss would help ease the burden he was experiencing as well. At least, that was his hope.

Oh, how Bryce always seemed to know exactly how to turn her on and make her into a puddle of nothing but want. Each spot of skin that his nimble fingers grazed against felt like it was set on fire, and it was hard not to squirm with need as those sensations shot to a centerpoint at the junction of her thighs. While Bryce's arousal was clearly more obvious (and oh, how she loved to see the effect that she had on him), Alicia was equally aroused. While he had been urgent with undressing her, the care that he put in to making sure that her bindings both fit well and would restrain her exactly as they liked filled her with anticipation.

"Please - I want you so badly," she said, pulling at the cuffs that bound her wrists and urging the sole of the foot that Bryce held in to his hand. She could only imagine the view that her husband had right now - her all bound and spread, labia glistening with the sickness of her arousal. The thought of her own body didn't do much for Alicia, but being able to see the way it affected Bryce made her feel like she was the most beautiful woman on the planet... and the luckiest, given who her partner was - definitely the luckiest.

---

"Yeah, you'll kind of need to let me get up," Anna responded, and as soon as Nick was backed up enough for her to be able to wriggle herself out, she did just that. She didn't need a whole lot of space, always able to find some way to slink herself out of a tight space if need be. Once standing, she made her way over to their supplies and started rolling up a joint.

Then, somehow, their conversation turned mundane. Fuck, what in the world was Anna supposed to say about her day that would even be worth talking about at this point? It probably was best if they moved on from the elephant in the room, though. What was done was done, and there was nothing to gain from dwelling on it. "I, uh, haven't done too much," Anna returned as she finished rolling - she was quick, having clearly done this a thousand times before. "Spent most of what wasn't with you down at Molly's... I'd say I missed ya, but I've been stuck with you and sorely lacking on my sister for what feels like forever now." She was making a joke, though her deadpan tone might not have given that away. Once done, she came back over to the couch and offered Nick both the joint and a lighter.

"Since you asked nicely," Bryce teased before releasing her soles. Climbing on the bed, he almost looked like a predator crawling toward its prey. There was a feral look in his eyes as well, but it was a feral look of desire. It was tempting to fuck Alicia as hard as he could while she was in this position. At some point tonight, he believed that's exactly what would happen. Before that, he wanted to begin here. "I'm sure you know… there's just one last thing I need to do." He crawled beyond her crotch until he was straddling her waist again. Her mouth was free right now, but that was going to change. To gag her this time, he settled for a simple blue silk scarf.

"Open your mouth for me, please." Whispered the words, he placed the scarf between her teeth and her lips. Once her hair was raised out of the way, it was tied at the base of her skull. With the cleave gag in place, he kissed back down her body beginning from her neck, her chest, and her abdomen before he reached her crotch. Once his mouth stopped at her clit, he began by exposing the clitoral hood and wrapping his lips gently around the flesh as he softly moaned against her, humming against the flesh while he looked up into her eyes.

--

Nobody ever accused Nick of being a romantic in the sense of admiring the beauty in the natural world… but damn. Just look at her! Anna was gorgeous. Perhaps the night's events caused him to see the beauty in the world because of how dark it had been previously. He spent so much energy already thinking about negative shit. Why not just watch Anna as she rolled a join and admire her? It sounded like a better idea than sulking in fear and guilt all night long. Because of that, he stayed quiet and watched her closely. If he had to spend the night alone, there is no telling how rough it would have been on him.

Because of how well Nick knew Anna, he was able to catch the joke despite her tone. Plus, she was right. It was important for her to spend time with her best friend, her sister. "How are they holding up at Molly's with all the craziness that is going on?" They were obviously unaware of what happened tonight, but they would have been in the middle of the war considering Josh's position in the militia. He assumed at some point the state of the ranch might have come up in their conversation unless Molly just wanted to forget about everything and get lost in their own little world by avoiding it, which he would completely understand.

God - that wild look in Bryce's eyes did something to both her psyche and her physical form. Was it possible to be more aroused? Alicia hadn't thought so until she got that look from her beloved, and in an instant she grew even more desperate for everything that her husband had to give her. Undoubtedly, he was going to blow her mind just like usual!

It was hard to lean in towards Bryce as he requested to gag her, given that her arms were pulled back and limiting her upper body movement. That didn't mean that Alicia didn't try to meet him part way, lips parted wide to allow Bryce to put the soft blue silk around her mouth. Alicia liked this one - it was more comfortable than some other types of gags and offered her a bit more freedom while still affecting her ability to talk coherently in that way she knew Bryce always loved. As he kissed his way down her body it was hard not to moan and squirm, so Alicia didn't bother trying. "Oh my God," she said and then moaned, with that soft silk getting in the way as soon as Bryce's lips found her clit and started to pleasure her in exactly the right ways.

---

At the question, Anna let out a sigh. There was nothing inherently wrong going on down at the Brant home - Josh was slower to recover from the anthrax poisoning than Nick had been, and there was a time where the women at least had ended up worried, but he was well on the mend now and every day Molly was a bit stronger than before. All four members of the former pseudo-family-unit, Anna and Nick included, seemed to be recovering from the physical ordeals that their bodies had been put through lately.

"Molly wants out," Anna said to Nick. "She wants out badly, ever since the attack on the militia. Josh has been trying to keep an eye out for somewhere to hold up, at least for a little while, but he knows the area well enough now to know that there's nowhere close enough that isn't risky. If it was just them they could, but they need somewhere Noah won't be heard..." She paused, and looked at Nick for a moment. "... Did I ever tell you that kid is how I wound up locked in those cells with you instead of noting out of Los Angeles with Molly and Josh? She'd told me I'd need to get my shit together if I wanted to stick around with a baby in the apartment, so I went on a bender and got found on the streets. I'd wanted to be able to get my shit together for her, I really did... but you know as well as I do how little that can mean in reality." There was absolutely no pride in the way that Anna said that.

Almost as soon as Bryce's mouth encircled Alicia's clitoris, a muffled moan escaped past his lips. With his mouth attached to the flesh, the rumbling would cause a reverberation - a vibrating sensation against his wife's sensitive bundle. Performing oral sex could be just as stimulating in his own opinion. Tasting her caused his manhood to twitch and grow. It helped that his ears were being provided with pleasant, angelic moans and words from behind the scarf gag. While he did suck her clit, his tongue would not remain idle. It pressed against the flesh as he began to trace figure-8 shapes. Each stroke of his tongue was powerful as he pressed down with adamant pressure to ensure she felt every inch of his tongue.

Bryce liked to consider himself an expert at this particular act. Being a man who set high expectations, however, he did not grow complacent. It was always imperative to set the bar higher... including what he did in the bedroom. He wanted Alicia to feel so good that she could not stop thinking about him taking her, and making love to her. Two fingers slid inside those slick walls and began to pump in and out. For now, he was silent as his mouth remained occupied, but his eyes were trained on Alicia's face to watch for any signs of pleasure that she may exhibit.

--

As time passed, Nick became more sympathetic to Josh. Although the man was physically imposing, there was a time when he wanted to rip Molly's boyfriend's head off because of what his militia did to Anna when they first met. Perspective could change rapidly in this new world. After killing Jeremiah, Nick realized that he and Josh were not so different. The members of the militia at the ranch were inarguably horrible people. Despite that, Josh joined them. Why? Joining the militia increased the survival chances for Molly and Noah. The membership was a necessary evil to protect loved ones. No matter what the state of the world looked like, killing another human would always be immoral to a degree in Nick's opinion. Yet, the trigger was still pulled. Why? To protect his loved ones. It finally made sense to him why Josh did what he did. There was no reason to be upset at him. It was just a perfect storm of emotions because Anna nearly died. It was difficult to think logically at the time.

At the end of her response, Nick nodded his head understandingly at her last sentence. "I had no idea. I am not surprised, though. I know you would do anything to be able to stick around them. I know shit is crazy right now, but you truly seem more like yourself since you have reunited with Molly. You have seemed much happier to me and I like that. No matter what happens next, I am thankful for that, at least. It almost feels like old times again. It actually brought some comfort to me, with all of us together again."

Holy fuck, Bryce knew exactly to touch her in order to please her to the fullest extent. The hottest part about it all, though? Just how much he seemed to enjoy it, burying her face between her thighs with wild abandon and ample enthusiasm. That alone was enough to be purely erotic and drive Alicia wild, though Bryce seemed to be an absolute expert when it came to her body and that just made losing herself in the moment so much more enjoyable.

He would get what he wanted, though. It was impossible for Alicia to keep quiet with Bryce going down on her - especially after his fingers slipped inside of her and curled to find that sweet spot in her inner walls where the sensitive inner parts of her clitoris could be stimulated from within the vagina. There was something mind blowing about dual stimulation - it shot her senses out the roof nearly to the point of overstimulation. That was the key, though - nearly. As it was, it was the perfect way of overwhelming her with unavoidable pleasure, and she let out a loud moan that's sound was dampened by the scarf blocking her mouth.

"Oh, god - please," her legs turned inward, wrapping around Bryce's head as best as they could with her feet tied to the bed and splayed out. Desperate to touch him she reached down towards him - or at least tried to. The bindings on her wrists kept her from reaching her husband like she so desperately wanted to.

---

Anna shrugged in response, knowing that Nick was right about her being happier since having her own makeshift family put back together. "I owe her my life, a thousand times over. Despite all the things she's seen and she's had to do for me over the years she's never once looked at me like she's pitied me or looked down on me." The girls had always been thick as thieves, that Nick had known since the first day that he met them, but there was a lot that had been and was still unsaid about how they had wound up that way. They'd had half a decade of history before her and Nick even knew the other one existed, and another half on top of that by now.

Anna took a hit from the joint, and after handing it over she started playing with Nick's hair. It was a simple gesture, but something she'd always found a way to enjoy. "It's nice, though. If we ignore everything else going on around us - it's nice to have our little home away from home. You should talk to Josh sometime though, if you want. Could work with him on trying to find some place where we're a bit less likely to get caught in someone else's war." She left out the part where they clearly needed to be prepared for shit to go south now that Nick had killed Jeremiah - that didn't need to be spoken.

Bryce could tell that Alicia was near the edge right now. All he cared about doing was pushing her over the edge. It was a deep love that caused him to value her pleasure over his own. In fact, getting Alicia Clark to orgasm would be just as satisfying as reaching his own. He loved this woman more than life itself. There was nothing that could ever cause him to change his mind. She was the reason that he fought every single day for a better future.

While expertly worming his tongue and his fingers, another guttural moan left his lips. He hoped that his sound would continue allowing his wife to feel a vibration in her core. His other hand remained busy as well. His hand began to grope and fondle her ass, squeezing the flesh with his fingers as he just rolled handfuls of the flesh around his palm. It was his intent to use every inch of his own body as a weapon to bring out her orgasm. He wanted her to cum. He wanted to taste every last drop of her sweet nectar because he was truly addicted to the taste, just addicted to Alicia in general.

"I love you so much." He mumbled the words against her womanhood before getting right back into the licking and kissing while his fingers massaged her in an attempt to stimulate her more than ever before. While this was happening, he did try his best to maintain eye contact with her for increased intimacy.

--

Nick was ecstatic to accept the joint from Anna. He quickly took a drag of the joint and exhaled softly. The joint combined with Anna holding him while she stroked his hair was enough to make him feel relaxed. This was the perfect way to end a stressful night. She was right though. He should speak to Josh about finding a safe place. For all their differences, they each cared about protecting their girls. They had some common ground on that at least. Besides, Nick did not like feeling he was at odds.

"I lashed out at him when we first got here because he wore that militia uniform. I need to apologize for that, I guess. I was so angry when you got hurt. I get that he is doing this for a reason and from what I can tell, he is not the one who actually shot you. I want to get back on the right foot. I want to ease whatever tension is still there and I think a conversation like the one you have explained would be a great way to do that. I will talk to him early in the morning. I hope I can do it before they find Jeremiah. I really don't know what is going to happen when his body is discovered. I hope it brings peace but it might just unleash more anarchy. I guess we are going to find out tomorrow." Nick sighed softly.

87ead8179fe0bcab29ee09f916b1445a.gif

Every soft, expert movement of Bryce's lips and tongues served their purpose of driving Alicia's body absolutely insane. The way that he moaned and grabbed at her just added to the intensity - soft vibrations, the pressure of fingers digging in to skin.... Her abdomen seized up for a moment as she let out a loud moan, back arching hard enough to bring her neck away from the bed. There was no hiding it - Bryce knew all to well how to treat her right, and that included each and every orgasm blowing her mind. Her hands pawed at him , grasping at shoulders and scalp with a needy desperately.

"Bryce-" she cried out as his brief moment's pause to tell her that he loved her, too mindstruck to even be able to say it back. As her thighs tightened around his head and the juices of her orgasm became plentiful, Alicia became her husband's - his and only his, in a way that she was so so lucky to have. To think that only at the start of this journey she had been loving him from afar, huh?

She was gasping as she was finally able to look down at her husband, cheeked flushed from how spent he had her. "I love you too," she could only gasp word by word as their eyes locked together.

- - -​

0ca7eef00a9a38083d0909ccb1353c8f.gif
"If it helps at all, I forgive him for being involved," Anna murmered as she reached out, tapping her fingers together in a gesture to receive the joint back from her partner. It wasn't a demanding action - casual, rather. She didn't blame Nick for being pissed off in the first place, but she also remembered that wave of relief that had flashed through her body back at the border as her eyes had locked with Josh's, strong enough that she felt it through the immobilizing, thought-stealing pain of her bullet wound before she'd lost consciousness. She didn't want Nick to be mad at Josh, but she also didn't want him to be mad at himself.

"But I'll kick you outta bed come sunrise then, yeah?" Anna said, figuring that Nick knew as well as she did that there was virtually no chance of her being awake at dawn without someone else waking her up. "I want to be there, too. I think all of us should figure this out together." Anna kept her voice even like she had gotten so good at over the years, hiding how she was developing a fear that if she wasn't there every step of the way she would wind up left behind again. Now that she'd had a few days for reality to settle in, having her little family back together again felt both more comfortable and more fragile than anything had in years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom