Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

“You are both cute and sexy, babe.” Bryce whispered to his wife, just wanting her to know how this made him feel. So far, so good. It seemed like Alicia was enjoying this. “You are perfect, babe. You always know how to make me happy.” Bryce decided to kiss her over the gag again, focusing on the outline of her lips once more. “Yeah, you should most definitely get used to this. There are so many possibilities we can explore with this concept.”

Bryce winked at his wife, showing just how happy he felt that she was doing this for him. Well, he knew this was not only for him. He was lucky that she felt the same way about the idea! “I am the luckiest man in the world. You are my everything. I hope you feel that way. I always want to make you feel loved and appreciated no matter what.” This was one of those ways, in his opinion. He shared this deep secret about himself with her, knowing there would be no judgment.

--

“Yeah, I know what you mean. Chaos has just always been part of it for me, I guess. I don’t know how I would survive without it. If things are going well for too long, I get worried. I start thinking that life is trying to trick me because there’s no way I can go that long being happy and being worry-free. I guess this place isn’t worry-free, though. As you said, there are a few things to watch out for and I just don’t trust these people yet. I don’t know if I ever can.”

Nick had a suspicion that Anna would probably be more restful here than he would, that she would enjoy her time here more than he would, simply because of the reunion with Molly. His biggest fear was that she would overlook everything else and only think about Molly being here, which would cause her to lower her guard and not think about the flaws of this place. She was such a smart girl, but being reunited with her best friend after all they had gone through might cause a disruption in her bias. It was Nick’s job to keep an eye out, he supposed. That was fine, though. He wanted Anna to enjoy herself here. She did deserve it.

Alicia was in utter bliss with her husband there with her, thrilled to see just how excited and happy he was to enjoy her still tied up with him. "I would do anything for you," Alicia said, kissing him back to the best of her ability. With night starting to fall they were free to spend the rest of the night as they pleased, and Alicia was more than happy to stay bound for as long as Bryce might please.

Eventually sleep came and with that followed the next morning, at which point they needed to figure out the food situation. The young couple had wandered down to the central area and ran in to Madison there, at which point they started to play witness to a gathering of some sorts. The people seemed to be in an outrage about their helicopter that had been shot down, and the lives that had been lost in the process. Alicia really did not want to think about that - about seeing Travis remove his seatbelt and fall out the opened door to the ground below.

----

Eventually Molly had to go, and in doing so she urged Nick to take a breather and maybe get a nap in himself. He'd had quite the chaotic day himself and whether he wanted to admit it or not, he needed a rest just as much as she did. If he didn't want to head out, Molly pointed out an empty bed close to Anna's - he'd probably be a bit more restful in his own bed, the makeshift hospital beds were rather small and cramped.

The next morning - more incidental than anything. Anna was awake by that point in time, and hanging out with Molly and the baby for a little bit. The pair had needed some one on one time to catch up again, and Nick was right to assume that having her around would put Anna's guard down. Molly had informed her of as much as possible, but it was hard to give someone all the details when she didn't know all the details herself.

When the conversation turned toward the helicopter, Bryce decided to squeeze Alicia’s hand just a little bit tighter. The last thing he wanted was for Alicia to focus on that. During the conversation, it was clear that the ranchers were not very pleased with what happened. They lost one of their own during this entire ordeal, too. Jeremiah assured them that “alpha station” was searching the site for clues. They were in a wartime posture, according to the old man. Shit. What the hell did they just walk into?

Madison was attempting to interject herself into the conversation, assuring the group that they would help out and make this right. That was all fine and dandy until someone accused the small family of being freeloaders. There was almost an altercation in the mess hall because of it, but Madison allowed cooler heads to prevail. It was just an instinct for Bryce, but when the voices were being raised, his eyes scanned the mess hall defensively just in case he needed to protect Alicia. They would all learn how quickly they could get onto his bad side if they threatened her. They were given some sideway looks when they were introduced as husband and wife because of their youth, but if anyone tested them, they would quickly see why the bond between them surely warranted that designation.

--

Nick did spend his night sleeping in a bed beside Anna. Well, sleeping was an overstatement. His eyes would close every now and again. For most of the night, he stayed awake, just waiting for someone to try and finish the job on Anna. It never happened, thankfully, but when Anna did wake, Nick did not quite realize just how tired he was. Molly and Anna needed some alone time and Nick probably needed to speak with his mother and his sister.

They didn’t say much, as usual. Madison asked how Anna was doing. She did not seem to expect seeing much of her son right, figuring he would spend all his time with that girl. She was right. After the altercation died down at the mess hall, Nick just had to shake his head. Wherever they went, they were cursed. This place looked at them as outsiders. They were showing hostility already. He saw the way everyone looked at the new arrivals. It would be the same for Anna when she started moving around again. This place was not safe. He didn’t think so, at least. “I’m gonna go check on…. Anna.” Nick trailed off when talking to his mother and his sister because he saw her. Apparently she was moving around well enough that she had found herself outside, witnessing the hole thing. “Hey there superstar… couldn’t take a play off, could you?” Nick asked as he approached, trying to mask his immense concern about seeing her outside the medical area.

Alicia understood where these people were coming from - the common people of the group, at least. It was incredibly difficult to separate the general population of the ranch from the people who taken her, her husband and her family captive- nearly killed her brother‘s girlfriend at that which, as much as Alicia didn’t like Anna, was still a strike against this place. To the people here they really were outsiders, but despite that they were a group of outsiders who would defend each other with ease. Her and Bryce may have been the strongest example of that, as they both knew they would never let anything get between them. Anything.

”What did we walk in to?” Alicia had muttered under her breath as the commotion ensued, sparing her beloved a concerned glance as she tucked close to his body. The entire group seemed to feel on edge - she could feel how tense Bryce was from his side, her mother was obviously upset after losing Travis and Nick... Fuck, Alicia wished that her brother had ever seemed so bothered by his family and their pain as he did Anna. She didn’t think he had even been this bothered by their father’s death, especially that look on his face when he’d seen her up and moving and zipped off.

People were starting to disperse, or at least gather in to their own small groups. Alicia was glad to no longer be part of the center of attention - she just wanted a chance to have a quick meal and than wander off with her husband, or perhaps her mother too. Obviously they couldn’t stay here, if it wasn’t for the depot getting overrun they would have never come here... Fate had other ideas, it seemed. A young woman, probably about her and Bryce’s age, popped up to say hello just as Alicia was about to suggest to Bryce that they wander off.

——-

Anna was standing on the outskirts, leaned against a building with a face as pale as the death she had very nearly faced. Molly had seriously tried to keep her inside and resting but good luck convincing Anna to do anything that she didn’t want to - and she was in a grouch at that, having been taken off of the drugs that had been keeping her dazed and relatively pain free. Couldn’t waste too much on an outsider, could they?

At least Molly had weed, and Anna had been able to split a joint with her. It wasn’t much, marijuana wasn’t meant to fix the pain of being shot, but if an naturale was the best she had then she was going to take it. Molly learned all about how she had ended up here, and in turn told Anna about her own journey. The fact that they had actually ended up in the same location was truly unbelievable. They were still in the middle of talking- about Nick, at that - when out of the corner of her eye Anna noticed the man approaching. Her lips turned in to a weak smile, skipping over the pleasantries of hellos just to quip back at him.

“What? You didn’t think I’d stay cooped up like that forever, did you?” Forever was... about twenty-four hours to Anna, it seemed, and it was obvious by her body language and pained tone in her voice that this forever had obviously not been long enough - no one was going to get her to admit that she was weak, though. “What was going on down there?” She asked, close enough to see the commotion but not close enough to hear anything, given that she didn’t want to be part of the crowd.

The young woman introduced herself as Gretchen. She seemed cheerful and nice enough. It was really the first time in a while since Bryce and Alicia had close contact with someone their age, or roughly their age. Bryce could tell that Alicia was unamused, but he wanted to at least hear her out. Besides, they couldn’t make an enemy out of everyone, could they? Basically, Gretchen said that she and three others around the same age were going to hold a bible study together. They held a bible study together weekly and wanted Bryce and Alicia to join.

It seemed as if the married couple were both hesitant at first, but Madison gave them the nudge. It might be nice to get out and explore the ranch more. Plus, what harm could it do? Bryce thought there was no harm in going, so he gently squeezed Alicia’s hand when she looked at him. They would try it. If they didn’t enjoy it, they wouldn’t go back. Simple, right? Gretchen told them to meet at the bunker at 9 PM that night, so it was agreed. Bryce and Alicia finished up their meal once Gretchen left and listened to Madison say “try and relax and be kids again for a night”. Yeah, they really didn’t get to act young much anymore, so this might be nice?

From that point forward, they were ready for this bible study. It was an odd thing, but Bryce was always the more religious between the two in the past it had seemed. Now, he questioned a lot. As expected, Nick was spending time with Anna and Madison was off somewhere talking to Jeremiah, doing whatever it was she did to help stay ahead of the game. Then, it turned dark and soon enough, Bryce and Alicia walked to the bunker and knocked on the door, waiting to be allowed inside to see what the fuss was about.

--

“Oh, you know…. Madison is just making some friends with the lovely folk here. Nothing special.” If one had questions about the closeness of Madison and her son, well, just listen to him speak about her. It wasn’t “mom” or “mother”. It was Madison. It bothered Nick to know that Anna was up and about right now. It was far too dangerous for her to do this. Why was it so hard for her to follow directions? Wasn’t it odd how Nick thought her stubbornness was both attractive and infuriating? It was classic Anna.

It wasn’t her fault. She wasn’t to blame here, really. Nick looked at Molly and raised his eyebrows at her. “She usually listens to you. What happened?” There was a half-hearted, teasing tone here. Nick wasn’t actually upset with Molly for letting Anna out. To be fair, they both knew that if Anna decided she wanted to get out of that tent, she was going to get out. If she wanted to walk across the entire damn ranch, she was going to do it. So, Nick just walked towards her and focused his attention back on Anna.

“Just… promise me that if you start hurting a lot or if you need to go sit down, you will. I can’t have you falling down and passing out.” He could carry her back no problem, but he worried about her landing on her stitches and reopening them. What if she did some real damage to herself? Did she even realize how close they were to turning her away the first time? If she needed to use more of their medical supplies, would they even agree? Nick did not want to take that risk.

Alicia was quite hesitant to agree to go to this ‘bible study’ thing... Not once in her life had she considered herself religious, but not even claiming she was Jewish was enough to get Gretchen to back off. Her mom said that it would be a good idea, though, and encouraged her to go. On top of that Bryce seemed like he wanted to give it a shot, and really his opinion mattered so much more to the young woman than anything else. Maybe her mom was right, anyways - it was a long time since the last time the pair had the chance to act their age. They may have been married and matured by the end of the world, but when everything was all said and done they were still just two eighteen year olds who had never had the chance to be young adults.

As time passed, Alicia became less apprehensive about the idea. She didn’t know how well she was going to be able to relate to a group of religious doomsday prepares, but at the end of the day they would all have one thing in common - they’d never had the chance to experience freedom in the old world. These guys were just teenagers like they were.

After knocking on the door, Alicia held tight on to Bryce’s hand, and Gretchen opened the door to invite them in. There were several other people in there, and the pair of young lovers barely had time to settle in before noticing a bottle of alcohol on the table, and someone passed a bong in their direction. Okay... maybe this wasn’t such a bad spot. Obviously these guys were just kids like them, and bible study was just a cover to be able to act like the young adults that they were.

”What do you think?” Alicia asked Bryce, not about to take the bong without knowing how he felt about it. She’d tried pot before - before the days that Nick was in to heroin she’d found pot in his room and being a curious fourteen year old, tried it out. Besides that she didn’t have much experience, though, and she didn’t actually know how Bryce would feel about them being involved,

- - - - -

Molly let out a joking sigh, an exasperated thing meant to act like she was truly disappointed in herself for the fact that they wound up here. “I tried - believe me, I did. Unfortunately her legs are perfectly functional so she was getting out of bed whether I wanted her to or not. At least she was supervised?” She cocked an eyebrow and raised both hands up in the air, an animated gesture typical of her, Obviously Molly was worried as well, but between her and Nick she couldn’t imagine there would be a moment where Anna didn’t have someone to keep an eye out for her overexerting herself.

”I don’t need supervision,” Anna grumbled, knowing full well that she was being joked about but taking it half to heart nonetheless. She moved to Nick’s side and leant against him, her good shoulder pressed against him and her head cocked to rest against his body as well. It was a small moment of casual affection - eyes closed softly, her hand grasping at his between them. She’d always been more cuddly when stoned, and after everything that happened she was simply happy to be there. Anna may have never feared death, she’d always embraced it as the inevitable end to all the chaos the world had to offer, but for the first time in a long time she had everything that had ever mattered to her in one little spot.

”I won’t die - I swear,” was the best that Anna was going to promise Nick. She was already pushing her limits and knew it, but she wasn’t really trying to use her bad arm so that was something, right? Not that she even could - the one condition Molly had managed to force on her before she made her way out of the medical unit was the sling that held the injured limb close to her body so that she couldn’t go out of her way to make its healing any worse. Anna... did not like it at all. “The rest... I’ll try.”

”I had to force her to put the sling on,” Molly interjected, ratting Anna out for already not looking after herself.

“I don’t see what the harm is.” Bryce replied. It meant so much to him that his opinion mattered as much to Alicia as it did. Even if he did not want to try it, he would not have cared if she tried it on her own. Bryce had never tried anything like this before, either. When he did go to parties with his teammates and friends, he generally stayed away from any alcohol or weed or whatever else they wanted to do. It wasn’t like Bryce thought it was beneath him. He just preferred not to try anything, but this felt like a great chance to explore.

It seemed like Alicia agreed. They both took a few hits from the bong and had something to drink. As it turned out, these young adults were not so bad after all. They got to know each other, though Bryce and Alicia had a more solemn history, talking about surviving in the world. Everyone was shocked to hear how two 18 year olds were married like this, but they could see that their love was real. In reality, Bryce and Alicia were a beacon of hope for most people - a sign that love could still exist.

By the time it was all said and done, Bryce and Alicia finished up their night about three hours later. It was time to go. Both Bryce and Alicia were buzzed and a little inebriated as well. But, that was okay. It wasn’t like Madison or Nick would be back at the cabin. They had free reign to do whatever they wanted. It seemed like the more time they spent at bible study, the more handsy Alicia was getting, reaching to grab his thigh at different times when nobody was looking.

So now, they were on the way back, still holding hands. She had that mischievous look in her eyes and he figured she was up to something, but he wasn’t quite sure what, yet. “What did you think, babe? That wasn’t so bad after all, was it?” Bryce asked while they continued walking together, getting closer to the cabin.

--

Nick laughed softly when he noticed Molly's joking, exasperated sigh. "Yeah, I hear you, Mols. I bet you did try. If you couldn't get her to stay in bed, then I knew nobody would be able to." It was so true, though! Molly knew how to push the right buttons for Anna. Nick just knew how to push her buttons! It wasn't always good. Nick just laughed again at the animated gesture from Anna's best friend. It was nice to have a not-so-tense moment for once. In reality, it was a good thing that Anna stayed supervised, though. Or, maybe Nick was just being overprotective. Who knew for sure?

Nick was unsurprised when Anna argued against needing supervision. "Sure, whatever you say." Nick teased back when she leaned against him. She might not be like some breakable piece of glass, but he was careful about wrapping his arm around her, balancing the need to touch Anna with wanting to make sure he did not accidentally move her or move his own body in a way that felt painful. Still, knowing how sparse moments of affection like this could be with Anna, he was all over it, allowing her hand to hold the other one. He did not speak right now, not wanting to ruin the moment with his dumbassery of trying to say something cute, which usually ended in him stumbling over his words or saying something sickly cheesy when Anna really never seemed to be that kind of girl.

"Well, all I can ask is for you to try. You should really listen to Molly, though. You know she is looking out after you. I think you know that. Besides... if I was the one asking you to put the sling on, you'd just roll your eyes and make fun of me, but she managed to convince you to do it. So, listen to her, she knows what she's talking about." Nick pointed out with a little grin. "Plus, you do need to be careful. You know if something happened to you, I'd be left here to annoy Molly all by myself. That should be a team effort, don't you agree?" It was just more teasing and fun without actually getting into any gushy, romantic stuff that never fit well here. No matter the teasing, he was serious about her taking care of herself.

Of course Alicia also valued what Bryce thought of things, and it seemed safe to say that he would care about her opinion as well. She would never hold him back from anything that he wanted to do as long as putting himself in danger, though. They trusted each other deeply. Luckily, everyone seemed to be on the same page that they should just enjoy the night and everything that came with it. First impressions obviously weren’t anything, and as worried as Alicia was about this place... the people her age didn‘t seem so bad. It had been a long time since she’d had close in age company that wasn’t Bryce, and as much as she loved having him around it was also good to have any easy night with other people.

Over the next few hours, the couple and everyone seemed to have a blast. They met Geoff, which... would have been mildly concerning if she’d been sober, but by the time that the freaky zombie head became the spectacle, Alicia was high enough to just find it amusing and curious. These guys kept a zombie head in their bunker? Alicia could have never imagined such a thing.

By the time that the night was done, however, Alicia was ready to get back home. Intoxication had a way of making her touchy, and she’d become ballsy enough to play the game of “will I get caught?” in a room of other people. Bryce had never told her to stop, sooo..... As they reached the cabin she agreed with her husband - it hadn’t been so bad after all, reservations put aside. “Mmm, you’re right. Thank you for asking me to give it a chance. I think we needed something like that after all the chaos,” she said.

Alicia pulled her husband in close, letting go of his hand so that she could wrap her arm around his waist. Her fingers dipped beneath the fabric of his shirt, tips grazing against the smooth, soft skin of his abdomen. Then, as they reached the side of the cabin, she behaved uncharacteristically and yet in a way she knew her husband would enjoy - she grabbed him by the sides and pushed him towards the wall. He was bigger and stronger than her so he would have to move of his own accord for her to succeed, but in that moment with him looking stunningly handsome at her side, Alicia simply wanted to kiss him... and maybe a little bit more. Maybe a lot more.

— - - -

“Yeah, yeah.” Anna scoffed the advice off, but Nick did have a point - no one other than Molly would have been able to talk her in to the bare minimum amount of looking after herself. Had to be a found family thing - these two were the only people who’d ever seemed to have her best interests at heart, and even Nick still held a place of wariness in her heart and mind. It wasn’t his fault, just her history with him being rocky at best and her history with men in general. She did try to believe that he was just trying to care about her, but instinctually she was anxious about this kind of attention.

“I don’t annoy Molly, thank you very much. She loves me. You annoy Molly on your own already. Right, Mol?” Anna had picked the parts of that she wanted to acknowledge, trying to veer away from the “look after yourself” spiel. Obviously she was joking, though - the trio generally had a good rapport with each other in the past.

”I dunno Dawson, you have your moments,” Molly laughed back, personally enjoying being back in the easy kind of moments that were few and far between these days. “You used to take my last tampon and not even tell me.“

”... I was sixteen and it happened once.”

”And you don’t think once is too many times?”

“I thought you were my friend.” She felt a little bit ganged up on right about now, Molly at least was supposed to take her side, but at the same time... Yeah, no. Molly had always been the first to call her out. Abandoning the losing battle while Molly laughed and remarked about being right, Anna squeezed Nick’s hand and raised her head from his shoulder so that she could look towards him. Turning her neck like that was... painful. She hoped that wouldn’t be obvious to the pair with her. “Hey, is there any food left? I’m kind of hungry and hospital meals haven’t changed a bit - still suck ass. What I’d do for a fucking cheeseburger.” even outside of a hospital she would not be getting a cheeseburger, but the sentiment remained.

When Alicia pushed Bryce against the wall, the husband almost wanted to ask where his real wife was! It would have been pure-hearted, but he kept quiet nonetheless. Simply, it was so uncommon for Alicia to take some command like this. It was so fucking hot! Sure, Bryce knew that it wasn’t like Alicia hated having sex with him by any means. It was just that Bryce almost always initiated it. The few times when Alicia started it… they were always in a room, alone, away from everyone. Right now, that was not the case.

He accepted her kiss and her touch, his own hands reaching down to grab her rear, giving it a firm squeeze. He always loved how that full, perky ass of hers fit perfectly in his palms. There was more than enough for him to have some fun with! She could probably feel it by now, but her actions caused him to harden quite a bit. He was erect and he wanted to make love to her. Bryce wanted to show her affection in the way he always did – bondage. It was his love language and he already knew how much Alicia enjoyed being his kinky, submissive wife when they were intimate.

To Bryce, it almost felt like her asserting herself like this was a challenge to him, a dare for him to take back control. So, after the kiss was over, Bryce would flip the script. Instead of pinning her against the wall, he reached down and grabbed his belt, removing it from his jeans quickly. Although there was so much appeal in binding her with real ropes and cuffs, it was just as fun to bind her with something practical like a belt. Before Alicia would even know it, he moved out of her grip and had her hands together, in front of her body. He wrapped the belt around her wrists and tightened it rather firmly.

Then, he winked at his wife. “What can I say? I’ve had you untied for far too long and as soon as you started kissing me and touching me… that’s all I could think about.” Bryce whispered, figuring she had no issue with that. Plus, he had her hands bound in front this time so it meant she could touch him and not be reserved to her hands behind her back! He pulled her hands back to his chest, wanting her to continue as he started another kiss with her. “I want to make love to you, Princess. Would you like that?”

--

“Well, I admit that I would love a cheeseburger right now, too. I don’t think either of us will get one, though. Let me see what leftovers there are at the dining room. Even without broken legs, it would not be the best idea for Anna to try making it down there. Nick could take care of it. He would retrieve her food and he would bring it back to her soon. “Just lay back down for a minute and rest. I’ll bring the food soon.” Nick realized he might as well talk to a wall. So, he looked at Molly to reiterate his wishes. “Just make sure she goes to sit back down, yeah?” Nick forced himself away from the pair and went on his way. As luck would have it, he was just in time to grab some of the vegetable soup and bread from the dinner before it was put away. Nick talked to a nice, older lady who seemed very understanding. Nick expressed gratitude and appreciation before going on his way, carefully carrying the tray all the way to her little hospital room. He hoped to find her there.

Then, once inside, he placed the tray on a table that he could pull around for her when it was time. “Here you go. It’s not some five star gourmet shit... but I hope it works.” It was a major victory for Anna to be hungry enough for food, signaling that she might not be on death’s doorstep any longer. That was a relief.

Although Nick enjoyed having Molly around again, he really did want to speak with Anna privately. He did not know if she would agree to it, but he had to try. So, once he could see Anna beginning to work on the food, he turned to Molly and softly called her name. “Do you mind if we can have the room for a sec…? Just, after all that happened, I really want to talk to her about some stuff privately if you don’t mind.” Nick asked, hoping it wouldn’t upset Molly.

Her actions were meant to get a rise out of Bryce, and Alicia could almost immediately see that she had her intended effect. With her lips locked against his she pushed her body flush to his, let one of her hands slink down towards the waistline of his pants and grab at the hem. She pulled the fabric away from his body just enough to tease - this frisky little submissive’s way of asking for more. Two could play at this game, though, and Alicia would always be weak to Bryce’s moves.

She barely had time to realize what was going on before he’d pulled his belt from his pants and as soon as he’d grabbed her wrists together a wicked grim formed on her full lips - ah, yes. Exactly as she had planned... Well, maybe not exactly - she hadn‘t planned for any specific moves, but more for Bryce to very quickly realize just how much she wanted him after the chaos of the last few days and the high that was running through her veins.

”I think you can do better than this,” she teased as she took advantage of the freedom of front-bound wrists to run her hands along her lover’s skin. Her tongue poked out from between her lips as she pushed her hips in to his, pressing against his growing erection, to show her true answer to his question: no, she would not like to make love to him, she would love to.

- - - - -

Anna held on to Nick’s hand a second longer than she usually would have, bothered that he chose to walk off without her when she had clearly been trying to figure out something with him. It wasn’t the end of the world, though - she still had Molly around. Molly - who was not being as insufferable when it came to treating her like she was incapable of things. “I swear to god if he keeps this up I’m going to kick him in the dick,” Anna grumbled as Molly led her back towards the medical unit, a guiding hand on her waist.

When Nick arrived with food in hand, Anna‘s face dripped with boredom and displeasure. On one hand... yes, it genuinely was nice to take a breather because she was in bad shape. On the other hand no one needed to know that, and she was going to get restless really quick if people kept trying to keep her cooped up.

She was mid-bite when she noticed Nick and Molly talking quietly, and moments later Molly came over towards her. “I’m gonna head out for a bit, okay? Kidlet’s probably up from his nap now and I imagine you want a chance to catch up with your boy toy now that you’re up and alright.“ A kiss on Anna’s head later Molly was zipping off, waving goodbye to Nick as well.

“I didn’t think we’d ever actually find them,” Anna mused. As much as she was incredibly glad to have Molly back, she’d also been told a bit about what had happened... the little that Molly could fill her in on. Even with so little information, it was a conflicting spot to be in. “Seems like a nice place, on the surface.”

This side of Alicia was different. Different did not mean bad, though! Change could be wonderful. The only thing Bryce could never see himself enjoying was a full reversal of roles. If his wife asked to tie him up, he would agree to try it, but he would already know how disappointed they would both be. Not even Alicia would have been able to make him hard if he was tied up. Thankfully, he never saw that being a proposition of hers. This, however? This was great! The idea of her being feisty and a little tease, not immediately giving into his wants and goading him on was very hot!

“It looks like I have to prove myself, then.” Challenge accepted. Without another word, Bryce pushed her hands away from his body for just a second. He gripped her left wrist and spun her around to face away from him, still pressing her chest against the wall. Then, he brought his right hand up into the air and crashed that hand right over her ass. It was not the first time he spanked Alicia, but it was the first time he ever spanked her so [i[hard[/i]. Clearly, there was no intent to harm Alicia. It was merely a sexual, rough spanking.

After the first hit, he gave her a second to recover before striking her again. Doing this outside of the cabin, pressed up against the walls only made it sexier. “Oh yeah… I know you like that, Alicia. I know being spanked makes you so wet. I bet you’d love to have more, wouldn’t you?”

--

Sitting down beside Anna, Nick decided to choose the chair that was not right beside her bed. He could mask the choice by saying he just did not want to get in her way while she was eating. In reality, the motivation for him to sit in a chair across the room from her was simple. He did not think she was going to like what he had to say about this place. The only person he trusted here was Molly. Everyone else appeared to be an enemy as far as Nick was concerned.

“Well, we didn’t find them. They found us.” Nick was most worried about this. He figured it would be important to just rip the band-aid off and tell her what was up. There were other, smaller details that he could talk about later on. “I… I don’t agree, Anna. I know you see Molly and her family here and you think this place is great…. But you don’t’ know what I know. These people didn’t save you from dying. They were the reason you almost died.”

Actually, he didn’t even know if Anna was going to believe him or not when he told her about Josh. She always viewed Josh in a positive manner since Molly and Josh were together. “These are the same people that shot you. Those idiots you see dressed up like they’re in the fucking army around here? They attacked us. They shot us. They killed so many innocent people and they took us to a military depot to experiment on us. Josh was part of that. Hell, he could have fired the bullet that shot you for all I know! Let me be clear… I want you back on your feet and I want you healthy, then, I want to get the fuck out of here and I want you to stay away from anyone who isn’t me or Molly… Josh included.” Nick realized he sounded so controlling and abusive making demands, so he corrected himself. “I don’t mean it in a bad way… just… they literally almost killed you. I have a feeling if the roles were reversed, you would go out of your way to make sure I didn’t get myself near the people with the guns again. I don’t trust Josh. I don’t trust anyone here. I only trust Molly because you do.”

Being submissive didn’t mean never getting what she wanted - in fact it was incredibly easy to get Bryce to do as she pleased, and even make it seem like his own idea. Alicia ached for him to take control of her and no matter what way he chose to use her, Alicia trusted him wholly with her safety and well being. Even in their roughest encounters he always put her safety and comfort first - it just so happened that there was little she was not comfortable with when it involved Bryce.

The young woman gasped as she was turned around abruptly, pushed against the wall of the ca in with just enough force to keep her secured but not rough enough to hurt. The way he spanked her, though? A hiss escaped from between Alicia’s teeth as Bryce’s hand came in to contact with her full rear - it hurt but in the right ways, and she was feeling feisty enough to angle her hips to give him better access to her cheeks when his hand came down again.

”More,” she said to him, turning her head to look back at him. Her gaze met his as her lips parted in a gasp from the second spanking, and her breaths grew heavy. Bryce was right - she was getting so damp that it was almost uncomfortable, her lower lips throbbing with a desperate need for Bryce to show her who she belonged to. “Touch me,” she pleaded with heavy-lidded eyes, her brain clouded with feelings of lust. It was hard to be patient when she wanted someone so badly.

- - - - -

Anna took in what Nick had to say and she was about to cut him off and tell him that he didn’t get a say in who she decided to interact with when he saw how harshly worded he had been and corrected himself - and she could see his point. Nick, Molly - the two people in the world she would take a bullet for and she now knew what it was like to take a bullet so that was a pretty extreme length to be willing to go for. It just wasn’t as easy as ‘let’s walk away’, though.

“If Molly didn’t have a kid, we’d go,” Anna said to him. Internally she was feeling defensive and like she should be fighting back, but the part of her that was trying to ‘be a better person’ and ‘make this relationship work’ had to fight that. She was tense as she spoke because she knew damn well Nick wanted her to leave this place and she.... Anna wanted to agree with him, but how?

“She doesn’t like it here, they’re racist twatbags who outwardly don’t want her here and only keep her around because her husband helps keep this place safe. Or... whatever they’re doing. I don’t know. Find somewhere safe for her and Josh to keep a baby, and we can all go. But she’s not going without him, and she’s the only family I’ve ever had. She didn’t leave me to the wolves when I needed her, and I’m not going to do that to her now.”

“Touch you? Do you really think all you have to do is ask and look at me like this and all of a sudden I’ll do what you want?” Bryce was teasing, of course. In reality, the answer was yes. To get Bryce to do whatever Alicia wanted… she just had to ask. He was putty between her fingers, really. She might be the one tied up and gagged all the time, but one would swear that Alicia was actually in charge and in control fully. Before doing anything else, Bryce decided to strike her full, perfect ass one more time with his hand, noticing the way she leaned into the spanking.

“Oh… fuck yes. I love this, too.” Bryce purred from behind her, now standing right against her, his crotch against her ass. He figured there was no point in trying to hide how aroused he was, so he allowed his wife to feel it. “Before I do anything else to you, I have to make sure that you stay silent, don’t I?” Silent was a loose term as they both knew he didn’t actually want true silence when she was gagged, though.

It was not the easiest thing to do, but Bryce reached into his jeans and lowered one half of his boxers as much as possible before lifting his leg up and out of the hole. Then, he stuffed his boxers into the other side of his pant legs and pulled it from underneath. Just like that, he removed his boxers without even taking off his jeans. That would have been too obvious. “Open your mouth for me, Princess.” Bryce ordered, now balling up his underwear in his fist.

=

“No, no… of course not.” The last thing Nick wanted to do was make himself the bad guy here again. It felt like that’s how the conversation was trending and it was no fault of Anna’s. Nick probably could have addressed it better, so he leaned forward to try and clean it up before he fucked up too much. “I would never ask you to leave Molly behind. I might not be the smartest… but I’m smarter than that.” Nick laughed abrasively, trying to ease the tension.

“I’m just saying that… I don’t know if Josh is the same person we remember, or if he’s even the same person that Molly remembers. Are you sure there’s no chance that Josh has changed and bought into the bullshit here? I’m not saying he’s a bad guy. I mean, he did help us out a lot when he realized who we were. It just scares me. If you and I were anyone else, he might have put a bullet in our brains or let Psycho Troy do whatever the fuck he was trying to do. Does Molly know about this?”

Then, it dawned on him, she might not remember about the experiments, either. “Do you… remember much about Troy? Or what happened at the depot and what they were doing?” He did not want to overwhelm her with information. He was just worried. He was even hurt, too. Josh and Nick were not exactly best friends. Still, they never had major issues with each other and understood that their girls were very close, therefore both guys would be around each other, too. Nick just feared that Josh now wasn’t Josh a few years ago. How did they know that Molly wasn’t in danger?

Alicia moaned as her husband struck her ass once again - her cheeks were definitely going to be red tonight. Bryce would surely enjoy seeing that as they slipped out of their day clothes and climbed in to bed together later. It was subtle enough no outsider would even see it, but they would both know just how much fun they’d had leaving those marks. When Bryce pushed his erection against her ass she wiggled around a little bit, a playful gesture that she hoped would turn him on even more.

It was kind of genius - using underwear as a makeshift gag. They were outside and while it was dark and the vast majority of people had retired to bed or at least their own shelters, they were going to need to be stealthy - clothing shoved out of the way instead of strewn bare, and with how loud Alicia had a tendency of being they were definitely going to want some kind of gag more than usual.

Ever the good little girl, Alicia did as she was told - she opened her mouth wide as her husband told her to, ready and waiting.

- - - - -

“I don’t know,” Anna admitted. She really had no clue what to think of anything, she hadn’t talked to anyone besides Molly and Nick since waking up and getting mobile. ”I don’t know a lot about anything except they don’t want to be here and she trusts him. But this world has changed people, and he was a soldier before he was with Molly. So maybe. Maybe that’s who he’s always been, or maybe he’s just trying to keep his family alive. I don’t know. I highly doubt he wanted to go shoot up a bunch of Mexicans with kids in the group, though. That probably hit a little too close to home.”

Even now, Anna still instinctually trusted that Josh was at least looking out for Molly. She couldn’t be sure of anything else but that - but this Troy guy? Anna had no idea which person that was. “I... couldn’t even put a face to the name,” she said to Nick. “One of the brothers, yeah? I remember... being in the back of the truck, the room with the people. Everything is pretty hazy. They were shooting people. Then we had to leave. That’s about it. I remember getting on the helicopter but nothing else after that until I woke up. Molly told about the helicopter crash but she didn’t know much else. If you want to fill in the gaps, feel free to.“

"That's my good girl."

Bryce whispered the compliment and stuffed his boxers into his wife's mouth. Usually, he would have found something to hold the gag in place like a cloth or duct tape. Since there was nothing like that on his person, it would have to wait for now. That was okay. There was something oddly arousing and enticing about just his boxers gagging her and nothing else.

"You know the drill, Princess. Don't stay too quiet."

He reminded her about his love of gag talk or simply any noise that she would make for him with a gag in her mouth. His head dropped down to begin kissing her neck, focusing on the sweet, sensitive spots on her flesh. A soft moan escaped his throat when his lips were near her ear. He pressed his cock against her again, now facing her. Eventually, he rested his forehead on hers so he could gaze into her pretty eyes, just sharing a moment of passion and love before he did anything else. Those few moments of just gazing into her orbs only caused him to grow harder and needier for her. He figured his bulge would show that.

"Let me see how badly you want this." Bryce ordered, pulling her bound hands to his crotch, wanting her to start by rubbing him, eventually unzipping his jeans to pull his cock free.

--

“That’s what worries me. It hits close to home for Josh… but he did it anyways.” Nick pointed out, deciding it was probably better to just drop the anxiety he had about Josh. She could do what she wanted with it. Nick expressed his concern, but he couldn’t force her to feel a certain way. “Yeah, Troy is one of the Otto brothers that help run the ranch. They were shooting us and they took the ones who were alive. Anyone who looked white, essentially, was taken away to be freed and released. Anyone who appeared to be anything else, well, they were taken to the showers.” And, as if there was not already an abundance of evidence about how racist these motherfuckers were, this really solidified the deal.

“You and I were in the group at the showers. They were going to kill us. They were killing innocent people to see how long they would take to turn. I’m pretty sure I heard them talk about placing bets, too. The militia. The people Josh is running with. They were doing that shit. We made it out of there. Jake Otto, he brother helped us. Josh helped us. Troy… kinda helped. It’s a weird, long story. And we got here and they were going to turn you away and just put you down, but we were able to convince them to help. It was bad, Anna. It really was. I was so fucking scared that I was going to lose you and now I’m still scared because we are sleeping on the same land as those people who tried to kill us. That is what worries me the most and that’s why I’m on edge. It’s one thing to kill someone in cold blood… but they made a game of it, experiments. It’s fucked up.”

Alicia couldn’t help but moan a as Bryce called her a good girl, all the more willing to be his slut if it meant that she’d be praised like that - she couldn’t explain it, probably had something to do with her submissive nature, but praise like that made her so, so weak. By all standards panties in the mouth were more of a typical gag than men’s boxers were, at least as far as Alicia knew, but she paid the concept of normal no mind. Bryce was a clean person who, thanks to this place having water to wash clothes in, had clean clothes on - but her senses were flooded with the taste and smell of his musk. Oh, how she loved the idea of going down on him right about now...

The cloth gagging her mouth may have gotten in the way of that idea, but there were so many ways to have fun - and Alicia‘s lips naturally turned in to a smile at the thought of what was going down, though the expression was obscured by the fabric. Her bound hands pressed against the bulge in his jeans, only moving away long enough for him to free his cock - thick and hard, oh so ready just for her.

“Babe,” she sighed from behind the gag, using the little bit of wiggle room she had to place her hands one in front of the other along the shaft of his cock. As if the way he had been kissing her neck and moaning in her ear wasn’t enough to rile her up even further, this way. Bryce was going to be in for a wet surprise when he finally made his move between her thighs - she was always ready and willing with him, but she seemed to be more so this time around.

- - - - -

Anna truly did not know what to think about the situation - by all standards it was terrible but trying to mix someone she thought she knew and trusted in to the mix made things difficult to make sense of. Both Molly and Nick were saying that Troy was trash - Molly knew from a day to day personal level that he wasn't the kind of person most people would want to be around, and Nick could recall the shooting at the border and the aftermath much better than her. She trusted those two enough to accept that Troy was probably a really shitty person, but was still left wondering just why Josh had gotten involved in something like that. It had been a question in her head since before anyone had spoke up - since she'd seen his face above her down at the border.

Nick's explanation made sense to her, though. She had enough bits and pieces to see how those dots could connect to the story that she was being told and.... it was gruesome. Anna didn't necessarily like this place in the first place, but the more she heard from everyone, the less comfortable she felt. "You don't have to like it, but I'm gonna get his side of the story at some point," Anna told him, referring to Josh. One way or another, they needed more of the picture... if only to figure out who was safe and who wasn't.

Even though Alicia might have only spoken one word, that one word was enough to nearly push him over the edge already. Gags did give Alicia quite an interesting superpower. There was something sexy about using his boxers as a gag, too. Alicia was right. For whatever reason, it was most common to have panties shoved into one's mouth for the stuffing of a gag, not boxers. Common was never a word they cared much about. Their relationship was unique and exhilarating in ways most people would not understand. So, the idea of his boxers stuffing her mouth, allowing the scent of his cock to soak Alicia turned Bryce on.

WIthout any doubt, they would most certainly have to use this as a gag again in the future! "I don't think I can wait much longer for you, babe. I'm so turned on right now..." It was stating the obvious. Alicia had touched his cock and freed his cock, so all he had to do was work her jeans and underwear down. Instead of ripping them off entirely, he just tugged each item down around her knees. It left her exposed enough for him. Half-clothed sex also added to this moment.

His hands adjusted, reaching down to grab her bare ass so he could strike her one more time with the palm of his hand. He did not like spanking to the point of leaving red welts and bruises, so he stopped after the next spanking. It would surely sting pleasurably without leaving a mark. "Get ready, Alicia." Bryce cooed, suddenly lifting her upright, her back against the wall as she now could be level to his eyes, also allowing their sex to line up. But, before starting, Bryce had to lean down and kiss her on the lips because gagged kisses were just too much to resist.

--

"You aren't wrong. I don't like it... but I'm not going to stop you. I know what happens if someone gets in your way." Trying to make the conversation a little less intense, he cracked another small, teasing joke. At the same time, Nick meant it. There was no stopping Anna when she set her mind to do something like this. If she was going to speak with Josh, nobody was going to stop her, especially not him. "Just.... I know that I can't ask anything of you, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Please, be careful, and if you find that you're willing to allow me to join you when you speak to him, I would appreciate that."

That sounded like a better way to approach. He wasn't demanding that she not speak to Josh unless he was there or anything else abrasive like that. Instead, he was simply, calmly, and understandingly requesting that she allow him to join her if she didn't mind it. Nick assumed his chances were better this way than losing his cool because of how much he worried about Anna. What else did Anna miss while she was out? "Oh, Travis got shot. He's dead, too. Uh, that's about it. I think that's most of everything that happened while you were recovering. Not many people here at the ranch like us so far. Madison is doing one hell of a job at making friends." Nick stated in an exasperated tone. He knew that Anna probably didn't really care about what was going on with his family, with Alicia or Madison or Travis, but he did at least gloss over what was going on. He was more upset about his mother for the fact that these people had to take care of Anna and he didn't want anyone associating Anna with Madison, thus, getting her less than ideal treatment.

“I want you so badly,” Alicia said back, words muffled by fabric. She knew just how much that turned him on and she was going to roll with it. With his cock still in her hand she stroked along his length, looking him straight in the eyes. “Please take me,” she begged. “I need you so badly.”

As soon as her clothes were shoved out of the way, that would become clear to Bryce. A gasp turned in to a moan as she was lifted up and pushed against the wall, overwhelmed by lust as she was pinned between the wall and the man that was seconds from slipping in to her. She moaned again as Bryce’s thick cock slid between her legs, pushing between her lips and rubbing against the sensitive bud to press against her entrance. Instinctually her lips tilted against him, teasing the tip with the warm wetness that awaited him.

“I need you now,” she said from behind the gag as he pulled away from that kiss, desperately needing to feel him inside of her.

- - - - -

”I’d really rather do it myself,” Anna said to Nick, not knowing what kind of situation was about to go down - he also didn’t know how Nick had been up until this point. If roles were reversed she would have been pretty fucking pissed off, and other people may have received the brunt of that. “I get it, though,” she admitted. “You don’t trust him and you want answers too. Just don’t get all hot-headed.” That was a rather hilarious line for her of all people to be making, considering her naturally hot-headed personality.

Anna pursed her lips together when Nick brought up that Travis died - out of Nick’s “parental” figures, Anna... did not have a problem with the guy. “Sorry,” she said to him, unsure how to approach that. Nick’s relationship with his family might have been better than hers, but they obviously didn’t get along that great given that once upon a time Nick had met a stranger high as a kite and essentially moved in with her. “He seemed alright. Not surprised Madison’s not making any friends, though. She can be... Something.” Anna was trying to hold her tongue when it came to the parental figure she definitely did not get along with.

It was impossible for Bryce to be one hundred percent rough during a session. Sure, there had been a fair share of spankings, but Bryce did not want the actual sex to be too rough or fast. At his core, Bryce loved being gentle with Alicia, treating her like royalty. It might sound odd considering how much he enjoyed bondage, but he found a mix of bondage and gentleness (with some roughness mixed in) was the perfect combination. So far, Alicia had not complained once, even if she was tied up for practically every love-making session!

"You're going to get exactly what you want, my love. Hold on."

There might not be much for Alicia to hold right now. Thankfully, with her hands bound in front, it allowed him to raise up her arms and loop her hands around the back of his neck for some grip. Then, he widened out her legs and allowed them to wrap around his waist. Once they were standing in a comfortable position, he did not hesitate another second. Slowly, the cockhead penetrated Alicia inch by inch until every last inch slid inside of her. A guttural moan escaped his lips after the slow thrust because his cock was already throbbing. Then, once he was completely inside of her, his hips began to gyrate ever so slowly to create more tension and pressure.

--

Nick smiled ever so slightly. Even though Anna did not get along with Madison, she held her tongue about the older woman far more often than Madison held her own tongue. How many fights transpired between Madison and Nick about Anna? Way too many to count was the answer. "No, you're right. She is something. She's batshit crazy. Even if I did want to stay here at the ranch, it wouldn't matter. She has us on the fast track to getting kicked out one way or the other." Nick tried to not bitch and complain too much. Obviously, he knew that Anna's parental situation was more unique than his own. He should at least be thankful to have a mother figure in his life still... but Anna could see why that didn't always mean much. Just because a mother was there in her child's life did not mean the mother was not doing harm.

"Yeah... enough of the sad shit. I think we can just move forward from that. I've got you up to speed, but how's the food? And is there anything else I can do for you?" In normal circumstances, the last question would have had an air of sexual tension about it. This time, Nick was not thinking about sex because of how dangerous that would be and he imagined Anna would not think of it, either. Even if she was, he would have to let her down slowly. Right now, the question was an honest one, wondering how he could make her feel any better.

Sweet and kinky - everything Alicia enjoyed. The fact that Bryce wasn’t known for being genuinely rough with her and never wanted to hurt her was part of why she could trust him so wholly with her well being both inside and outside of their sex life. Thankfully he made a point to wrap her arms around his shoulder snag give her something o hold on to - and so she did. With bound wrists, her fingers curled in to the wisps of Brcye’s hair as he finally pushed inside of her. A needy moan escaped her lips as he stretched and filled her up, her body accepting every inch of his length with ease from how wet she had become.

Those first few slow thrusts drove her crazy, flooding her body with anticipation for what was about to come. “God you feel so good,” she said with a breathy moan, though it came out even more muffled than usual. Subconsciously, she angled her hips and tightened the hold her thighs had around her hips to achieve perfection - Bryce, slowly grinding against her and filling her to the brim.

- - - - -

“You said it, not me,” Anna returned after Nick called Madison ‘batshit crazy’ - yeah, that about summed up Anna’s opinion as well. Bitchy, controlling, borderline narcissist with the way she thought she knew best... There were a lot of harsh judgements that were based almost completely off of things she had learned from Nick and her own minimal personal experience. Anna definitely knew that a physically present parent wasn’t inherently a good one, though, so she wasn’t about to judge Nick for not seeing his mother in the highest light.

“Actually, yeah - wanna show me where the shower is?” Anna asked, feeling the need to clean the chaos of the last few days off of her. She wouldn’t admit it but cleaning up wouldn’t be an easy task with a gimp arm, and she was hoping Nick would see an opportunity to join her - not think that she was asking for help, just want to join her... and then the tasks she might struggle with could be painted as just them acting like a couple. The more she could wheedle around asking for a hand she would, and if Nick didn’t catch on she would simply make things work. “Pretty much the only part of me that’s clean is my shoulder... it’s gross. I need to wash up.”

“Alicia… oh, babe!” It felt so damn good. They did not even need to fuck hard and fast to feel good. This slow pace was more than enough, so Bryce continued what he was doing. The man continued to penetrate her completely, his hips grinding against hers. It felt like every inch of their skin was touching. It felt like his entire body was on fire, burning for and needing Alicia. He wanted this badly. He needed this badly, too. “You’ve been such a tease all night long, Alicia. I’m going to make sure to get some payback for that.”

The words were whispered and he winked right after speaking them, his left hand dipping between her legs, two fingers pressing against her clitoris as he slowly started to rub the sensitive nub of flesh, hoping to provide her with more pleasure. Bryce wanted to make sure Alicia had at least one orgasm. If she had more than one, he would not exactly complain, but rubbing her clit so gently and lovingly was one way to ensure the woman would have a powerful orgasm tonight. “How does that feel, Leesha?” He asked, his lips right next to her ear.

--

Showers. It was a good point. “Yeah, I can show you where to get cleaned up. Come on. Don’t worry about the empty tray and plates. When we finish up, I’ll take everything back down to the mess hall and I will worry about getting it cleaned up. You just focus on getting in the shower and taking care of yourself.” Nick would have carried Anna from here to the showers if he did not think she would have hated him for it. At the least, he stood up from the chair and reached out to help Anna into a sitting position.

Not once did he think about joining Anna in the shower for any sexual reason. It was logical to think that showering with only one functional arm was a terrible idea. Anna would likely need his assistance. Nick would provide it. He could use a shower, too. There was no reason to risk any injury by doing something more. “Will you at least let me support your injured side. We have a little walk. It isn’t much further than you already walked earlier, but I just want to make sure that you don’t overdo it.” Nick wasn’t about to ask to hold her hand or anything overt like that, figuring it would not end very well, so he settled for just asking to do this, hoping she would agree to this if for no other reason than to quiet him about helping her!

Their entire night had been building up to this moment - soft sexy glances and subtley wandering hands meant to drive Bryce crazy with a need for her. They’d never done anything this risky before, either - they were always in their own space, or at least had the knowledge that they had privacy. This time? Someone could come outside of one of the houses at any moment and catch them - Alicia had an inkling, but she hadn’t realized how much she would like the thrill of the risk until this moment.

All Alicia could do when Bryce’s fingers slid between her legs was gasp out a pleasured moans - he always seemed to know how to make easy work of her, and the added pleasure was immense. Bryce - buried deep inside of her, fingers on her clit. It was driving her wild and making her even wetter, something she hadn’t thought was possible until that moment. He really did plan on giving her what she had earned, huh?

”You always know how to touch me just right,” she moaned, her hips instinctively grinding back against his languid thrusts while her thighs held him tighter to her. Her moans were growing stronger, louder - even with the gag she was risking people realizing what was going on out here.

- - - - -

“I’m not a cripple, Nicholas. My legs work perfectly fine.” Anna reminded the man, a combination of amused and mildly annoyed by the fact that he had become this doting little thing before her. It wasn’t that much of a surprise - in the past she hadn’t been able to catch a cold without needing to tell him that she didn’t need the extra attention. There were much much worse things a man could be but that didn’t make it any more enjoyable to her.

She accepted the hand to get out of the bed, though, and if Nick would feel a bit better and let up about how she needed to take it easy she would let him stay at her side. It’s not like she would have expected him to walk away from her anyways, so swallowing her pride for a moment might let him feel helpful and if he had the chance to feel helpful, she might get a bit of a break. Injured or not, she hated the constant reminders that she wasn’t at her best,

“Come on, let’s go. You can even help get some new bandages on after.” There - a task he could have.

“You always know just what to do, too.” He reminded her with a smile. She always knew what he liked to hear from her. She always knew what he wanted her to do as well! The man continued to moan out in pleasure while they made love, his cock pumping inside of her with each movement and thrust of his hips. She was getting loud and this was fine by Bryce. He made no attempt to quiet her even more. If someone found them, who cared? Not Bryce!

He continued to make love to her, rubbing her clit with his hand. “I love you so much, Princess.” He murmured quietly, dropping his lips down to her neck, kissing up and down her flesh, moving to her shoulder as well, kissing whatever exposed skin he could find! “Ah… I’m getting so close right now. I’m so close to the edge. Keep this up and I’m going to cum all inside of you.” He growled lowly into her ear, his free hand still supporting her rear, holding her body up against his.

He really wanted to look into her eyes while they were doing this, so he tilted his head up and gazed into her pretty orbs, noticing how her being gagged seemed to bring out her eyes even more! He absolutely loved the noises that she made.

--

"That's good. Thank you." Nick thanked her, although he could detect the annoyance in her voice. Even though his intentions were kind-hearted, that did not make her any less upset with him or annoyed with him. Because of that, he was going to give her some space until she asked for him again. Now, it was time to get Anna to the showers. He did not stick close to her, allowing her to walk on her own. At the same time, he was close enough to her body to catch her if she had any incident.

This gunshot wound that left her on her deathbed was a far cry from a cold, so one could only imagine how he would be doting over her right now. Nick led the way, standing in front of her as they approached the showers. It was a nice change for Nick since the last time he found himself in the showers, he was almost killed! They were lucky to see that the stalls were mostly empty. It was nice and quiet here.

"Alright. Well, apparently they have about five-minute limits put on the showers. But take your time. I'll handle anyone who wants to give you a tough time about how long you're in the shower. I'm just focusing on making sure that you have everything you need."

Alicia was already teetering so close to the edge of too far gone when Bryce had to go and tell her just how close he was as well - it was an incredibly erotic thought that, a mental pleasure that added to just how sweet her lover felt in between her thighs. He’d barely had time to finish speaking when her breathing grew erratic and gaspy, falling quickly in to a stream of loud, muffled moans as Alicia’s sweet sex spammed around Bryce’s length.

Her orgasm took her so hard that she struggled to hold on to him, her feet and legs twitching as well - it was a good thing that she had her arms around his neck, and that he had a firm hold on her rear otherwise she may have fallen. Her gaze revealed true lust and pleasure as she stared in to her beloved’s eyes, crying out his name as her arms pulled his head in towards her.

Gag in her way or not, she ached to kiss him deeply as she peaked, needing every last inch of her lover to be hers in that moment.

- - - - -

“Thanks,” Anna said to him, knowing that she was probably going to need more than five minutes between the grime of the last few days and needing a bit of extra work to get the same job done. She reached with her good arm to disconnect the strap from the sling that kept her arm stilled, and once that was free she rather awkwardly bent her arm only at the elbow to straighten it so she could access the strap that held the body of the sling together. Once that was tossed the side she pulled the bandage from her shoulder - all things considered, the resulting wound didn’t like nearly as gory now that it was cleaned and stitched up. Still hurt like a motherfucking bitch, though.

The awkward part came in trying to get her shirt off, though - she had to bunch the one side of her tank top up under her injured arm and awkward pull it over, wincing as she had to push her shoulder down to pull the sleeve off. It wasn’t going to be possible to never move her arm, so hopefully Nick could live with that. The hard part was over,t bough - the rest of her clothes came somewhat easily off of her body.

The water came as a relief, though - and the first thing she did was wipe down her face, and then she delicately cleaned her bad arm down before moving on. She let out a sigh of relief, glad to finally be washing up. “Mind getting my hair?” Anna asked as she turned to face Nick, water dripping from her body. She’d just tried to bring her hands through her hair to shampoo it and found that, understandably, she couldn’t quite do the job right with the limited range of motion in her left.

It was always special when Alicia initiated something between them. As the one often in control, Bryce was the one to suggest tying her up, to kiss her over the gag, or make the first move. However, when Alicia took the initiative to start a gagged kiss, it felt one hundred times better! That erotic, lewd moaning combined with the sensation of her sex tightening around his member finally pushed Bryce over the edge. Their lips were still touching when he started calling out her name.

After a deep thurst, Bryce felt his orgasm wracking his entire body. It shook him to the core as he figured the high from earlier allowed him to experience a heightened sense of pleasure, too. Semen burst from the tip of his cock and flooded Alicia's walls, mixing with her juices. Most importantly, he kept the kiss going during the entire orgasm, not removing his mouth from hers once. He placed his other hand onto her rear as well to hold her firmly.

He felt his heart hammering loudly in his ears while kissing her desperately as if it was the last kiss they might ever have. "I love you... I love you so much, Alicia." Bryce breathed out around the gagged kiss, still keeping himself buried inside even after his orgasm was completed.

--

In the bigger picture, Nick supposed this apocalypse was still new. Yet, so many places they saw along the way to this point had no running water or electricity. It was fortunate to find this ranch for this reason if nothing else. Nick watched his girl undo the bandage on her shoulder along with the sling, preparing to help if needed. However, Anna was perfectly capable of doing this, so Nick forced himself to take a step back. The struggling with the shirt worried Nick at first, but he could only imagine the hell this girl would reign on him if he dared touch her now.

Thankfully, Nick made the right choice and Anna managed to undress fully. This was a good sign to see her able to do so much by herself. So, while Nick worried about her intensely, he also recognized how her independence and ability to act this way pointed towards recovery going well. The next part required Nick to make a judgment call. Should he go ahead and join her? Yeah, probably. Nick would undress after watching Anna slip into the stall. He rid his own clothes and stepped over, too. No matter what, they were just here to shower. Nothing else. Nick repeated these words mentally, almost like a chant. Anna always knew how to get him feeling weak, but he could not bend to her will if she tried.

“I don’t mind at all,” Nick responded, taking the shampoo in his hands before bringing his hands to her hair, threading his fingers through the locks gently and easily. “I’m glad we are showering together. I wasn’t sure who was beginning to smell worse… me or you.” Nick teased softly, a gentle smile on his face as he made sure he massaged her scalp and covered all of her hair in the shampoo properly. Next, he guided her head underneath the water and rinsed out the shampoo by making similar motions with his hands through her hair.

Back
Top Bottom