Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

Alicia's grin grew more wicked at Brcye's response - she knew him too well to fall for that tease. There was no doubt in her mind that pretty soon she would have her lips parted by a gag and her arms tied - behind her back, in front of her, secured to the bed posts, in whatever manner her beloved so desired. As his hand slipped up beneath her shirt she let out a gasp, his touch like hot embers against her skin that sent the young woman already aching for more.

And then he pulled away subtlely, not enough for his hands to leave her yet enough that she felt she wasn't getting the attention that she deserved. Alicia's face furrowed in confusion, watching Bryce as he leaned away and towards his backpack. What had just happened? To say that she wasn't used to him getting distracted during their intimate moments was an understatement. Once he pulled that little box out of the bag and started to explain what was going on, Alicia understood. Back at the hotel they had talked about the idea of collaring her, and Alicia had found herself rather enthusiastic about it. Like he said, it was subtle enough that most would not realize that that choker said about them, but every time she felt it around her neck and every time he saw it on her, they would both know. It was a memento of their bond together.

The confusion dissipated in to another smile, and Alicia pressed a soft kiss to her husband's nose. "I love it, it's perfect," she said to him before doing what was asked of her. It killed to pull her hands away from his body, but they would have plenty of time for that in a few moments. With her hair held safely out of the way, Alicia waited (rather impatiently, honestly) for her husband to place the choker around her neck.

----

Anna let out a little chuckle, his remark doing enough to lighten the mood just like he had hoped that it would. Nick was right - he couldn't /make/ her do jack shit, that had always been pretty clear between them. How many things had he tried to talk her in or out of in the past, and how many had he ever succeeded with? Once. Just once, back when he had managed to get her to admit that their months of mutually exclusively seeing each other almost every day was actually a relationship. That was probably the first and the last time that he had managed to talk her in or out of anything, and even that had only happened because she had acted possessive over him and he'd needed to call out the hypocrisy in trying to say she didn't want someone around him while insisting they weren't an actual thing. He could try to talk to her about any of the things he'd found out since the first escaped those cells back in Los Angeles if he felt so inclined, but it was more likely to accidentally end up in a fight than a genuine conversation if she wasn't the one to pursue it.

"... Thank you," she mumbled. As much as she was terrified of the way anyone might react to things, Nick... wasn't the worst. Okay, yes, he /had/ told her that she just couldn't keep her legs closed right after she'd dropped the whole 'abused kid' bomb but they'd been in the middle of a fight and he was right - that on its own didn't justify anything, and it wasn't like she had gone in to the deeper picture of what that day had been like. In moments like this where no one was heated or trying to defend themselves, he... actually seemed pretty sweet. Safe, almost. Anna tilted her head to press a soft kiss to Nick's cheek.

"I just wanna do things right this time around," she said, though some of the words slurred in to each other. She'd already lost him to her own pride and bitterness once before and it was a hard shell to tear away. Surely at some point she was going to have to swallow her own damn pride and feed him at least bits of shit, but there was a sense of relief in hearing that she wouldn't be pushed.

As soon as Alicia complied, Bryce locked the necklace in around her neck. It did not take him long to secure it in place, but once it was done, his jaw dropped. Maybe it was silly of him to think about how much hotter Alicia looked with the choker, but it was true. He thought she looked amazing with this! “Oh, wow, babe. This is even better than I thought it would be. What do you think? How does it feel?” Bryce asked softly, just looking into her eyes now.

It looked like it should be pretty comfortable around her neck. He hoped she did not mind the symbol of his ownership like this. And, of course, the ownership was a positive, loving thing. Taking the next step, Bryce decided she should see for herself. “Come here, with me.” The words were whispered, Bryce stood up straight. Then, he reached down to grab her hands, pulling her up. There was a small mirror in this cabin that they were assigned. He wanted Alicia to take a look.

They walked toward the mirror, stopping right in front. He pulled Alicia to stand in front of him as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. “Oh, wow. Look at you, babe. That’s perfect. I love you so much.” Bryce whispered, deciding to press a kiss against her lips. Giving her the chance to say whatever she wanted in response about the necklace. After she spoke, he started their game. His right hand reached around the front of her body and was placed right over her mouth. He loved gags, as always, even using his hand for a gag. That made him feel so aroused already because it was so intimate, so loving. He loved feeling her pretty lips pressed against his palm when she tried to talk. Meanwhile, his free hand was left to freely begin groping and feeling her breasts, his crotch pressing into her rear.

--

“You’re welcome.” Anna never had to thank Nick for doing anything. It was true that Nick would do anything for her. At times, it felt like Nick did not do enough. It was not like Nick had all this experience with relationships either. When they were together the first time, they were both figuring shit out together. It was something they had to work on in a cooperative effort. Nick understood this time around, it would be the same way. If they did do things right this time, they would be just fine. Everything would work out for them if they put in the effort.

“Yeah… we should do right this time. We both learned from last time. We both made mistakes and we won’t make them again.” Nick made quite a few mistakes himself, just as he was sure Anna would admit that she had done in the past as well. “Today… is today. Yesterday or a few years ago is in the past.” Nick just wanted her to know that he was ready to move forward. He was ready to do things the right way this time, just as she said. It did start with some better communication, some more talking between them.

At some point, Nick felt like she would have to talk to him about her past, though. Nick had a few secrets of his own that he may need to reveal, too. He wondered if that was the problem in the first place. Maybe they did not trust each other as much as they needed to. If they both showed more trust, would the result be different this time around? Nick did not know. “I promise to be a better listener to you, this time.” Even if she was just rambling now, he practiced being a better listener. It allowed him to learn quite a bit more about her than what he knew before about her It just proved to him how she was such a strong woman. She was a survivor. She was the strongest person that he ever met. “You know… I do need you, Anna. There isn’t really shit else for me in the world anymore. You’re the one good part in my life… always have been. You always had my back. We’ll do it right this time.”

Alicia wasn't used to things around her neck - while Bryce was big on bondage he hadn't often had a hand around her throat, and she'd never worn a choker a day in her life before. It was an unfamiliar but not unpleasant sensation, its sweetness found in the meaning that it bore for her and her beloved. She didn't even have the chance to see it on her just yet, but Alicia already knew that she loved it and what it symbolized. Bryce's excited reaction only fueled her positive feelings.

"I think I'll get used to it quite easily," she said to him, and kissed him on the nose before he had the chance to get up and grab the mirror. As he allowed her to see what she looked like bearing the mark of their love across her neck, Alicia's lips spread in to another smile. It looked as good on her as she had imagined it would, and... it was right. It was the perfect piece for her, Bryce had understood her tastes every well. (Really, she would have loved absolutely anything that he had picked out for her.)

"It's beautiful, Bryce. Thank you. I love it - and I love you too." She barely had time to finish her words before Bryce's hand had wrapped around her and clasped on top of her mouth - the smile twisted in to a sudden but welcome shock. "What are you going to do to me?" She struggled to say as she was pulled back in to him, and as Bryce began to grab at her she arched her back. Alicia's chest pushed in to her beloved's eager hands and her hips rolled backwards, grinding her clothed ass against his crotch.

----

'I just want to do things right this time' was probably the closest that Nick would ever get to an admission that she had fucked up majorly in the past, for now at least. She'd known that long before they'd even parted ways, just struggled to admit that and work on it. This was different, though - this was their second chance. This was where they could see all that they had done wrong the first time around and try to right it, as difficult as it could be at times. As addicts they were predisposed to being pretty majorly flawed in some form or another, and though in this moment Anna was definitely not sober, having to approach each other in a mostly sober mindset meant that they were handling a completely different dynamic from what things used to be. Anna couldn't be too high to forget that her life even existed any more, and for the first time in years she was forced to face reality.

She was tempted to say something dumb, ramble about how he didn't need her as much as he thought he did or something, but instead it just felt... nice. When he had shown up in that damn cage beside hers in the early days she had thought she was being punished for something - she couldn't have imagined where it would have turned out. Even after they were out - on the ship, at the estate, all the way until they had reached Colonia - she still hadn't been sure that this was even worth pursuing, as much as she had wanted it to be. Somehow in all that chaos they seemed to have finally realized that they wanted to be on the same page as each other. Maybe at some point she wouldn't have to be high to accept the idea that affection wasn't a bad thing, too.

For now? "You're being a cheeseball," she muttered as she moved her uninjured limb to grasp at him. She rolled her body slightly, pulling her hurt side away from the pillow to lean in to him. She kissed his neck softly, struggling to keep her eyes open. It was probably the most affectionate and least aloof way she had ever responded while calling him a cheeseball, however.

It was one question. One, simple question. The content of her question was not even sexualized. That did not matter, though. Hearing Alicia speak anything while gagged turned him on a tremendous amount. This was no exception as he chewed on his lower lip, a soft moan leaving his lips right after she spoke her first words from behind his hand. It genuinely felt like he might be able to orgasm from the gag talk alone. Of course, her ass grinding against him was helpful, too! “Oh, babe…” Bryce whispered from behind, his lips just ghosting across her ear.

“Let’s get started… but I need both of my hands.” With that thought in mind, Bryce guided Alicia back toward their bed and gently pushed her to sit down onto the edge. Then, he crouched beside her and pulled another bag out, the one with all of their toys. He used his left hand to work on unzipping the bag while his right hand stayed over her mouth. His hope was that she would talk just a bit more for him while he was figuring out the next gag. In the future, he would have to explore even more with using his hand to gag her, though!

From the bag, he pulled a simple, white cloth. “I’m feeling like a nice over-the-mouth gag is in order here for you, babe. So, here’s what I want you to do. I am going to move my hand from your mouth. Then, I want you to give me one more passionate kiss before the gag goes on. After we kiss, close your lips tight so I can put the cloth on your lips, okay?” As soon as he explained his expectations, he moved his hand away before leaning up to kiss her.

--

To be honest, Nick did not feel like he needed an explicit explanation or admission about her mistakes in the past from Anna. One reason why their relationship worked as well as it did for as long as it did was the way they could understand one another, even without proper communication. That might not have always been the healthiest thing, but Nick understood Anna. When she said something, Nick could always determine whether she had said something else within her words, too. For right now, he understood that her saying they need to do better was a comment about herself, too. Nick appreciated the sentiment, which was why he smiled when she said it. She never blamed him solely for the relationship falling apart and that already made her better than him. Nick had done that exact thing the past couple of years since they last saw each other and he was so wrong for that.

Her response to his words made Nick laugh a little with a happy, joyful tone as she kissed him. Nick had not quite expected this reaction. In the past, when he did act like a cheeseball around her, he was met with sarcastic remarks and glances. Deep down, he assumed she always enjoyed it when he acted this way, she just never had the heart to tell him that for some strange reason. Nick often wondered what went on inside of her head at times, although he was sure she felt the same way about him, too.

“Yeah… yeah. I guess I am, huh?” Nick answered back in a teasing tone. Instead of continuing the conversation, Nick decided to remain silent. Instead, he wanted to enjoy the feeling of her lips traveling across his skin like this. The moments where the couple had ever been this affectionate had been few and far between. To Nick, acting this way was almost like a guilty pleasure, or something. Even though there was absolutely nothing wrong with acting this way, especially as a couple, Nick had simply felt like it was not the norm for some reason. He knew it was important to enjoy it while it lasted, so he tilted his head for her, giving her all the space she could desire as he took one of his hands and began to gently stroke through her hair, an attempt to make her even more comfortable.

Alicia was weak for her husband's visceral reaction to the way she struggled to speak against his hold, knowing all too well exactly what kind of effect she would have on her beloved before she'd even tried to open her mouth. Alicia craved his reaction, the way her words and movements appealed to him. She loved to know the profound effect she could have on him in only seconds. As he whispered in to her ear she pushed her hips further against him, as if she was trying to get him as hot and bothered as possible.

When he moved to reach for their bag of toys, Alicia grew excited - what was he going to pick for her today? She mused out loud about it, feeding his desire to hear her further struggle to communicate with him. The white cloth that he pulled out was one of her favorites, and she smiled beneath his hand.

The instructions were clear, and Alicia was eager to please - the young woman moved in to kiss her husband with all the passion that she could muster as soon as his hand moved away from her face. Once finished - it was much too soon to be done kissing him, always too soon - she awaited Bryce's next move with her lips pressed closed like the good little girl that she was.

----

She wouldn't be feeling so peaceful after getting shot and nearly dying if it wasn't for the morphine, but Anna had the morphine. Things were sore and stiff and painful to move but the drugs dulled her sense of pain and as a side effect left her caring very little about it in the first place. Luckily she had managed to find a spot that was pretty comfortable, with her bad arm pulled away from the bed and her hand tucked in close to her body.

"It's okay, I'll forgive you." Her remark is soft, playful - Nick was right to think that she would never admit to enjoying moments like this. There was something deep in her that just didn't trust affection, and didn't believe there was any honesty in it. That wasn't Nick's fault, he hadn't done anything that would justify how uncomfortable things could make her at times, but it just... was. Anna's trust issues brought a lot of trouble along with him. This time it felt good, though. Maybe there was some kind of benefit to saying the dumb things that she never wanted to say if no one was going to treat her like she was weak for it.

"You... you're the only reason I even made it out of the city. And you hated me then. I think you can act all cheesy for a little while, it feels good." Getting her to go off about how he was the best thing that ever happened to her or anything like that would be a whole other story, but she at least could admit that without him, she never would have lasted a day in this world. In a way, she had needed him too.

As soon as Alicia closed her mouth, Bryce smiled and whispered a “thank you”. Even more than when he tied Alicia up, Bryce had to take his time when gagging her. It was important to make everything perfect. As he has told her many times, the gag was his absolute favorite part. At face value, it might be tough to see how he could be so meticulous and detailed about using gags, but he could! So, he took this white cloth in his hand and laid it onto the bed first. He made sure it was unfolded and there was no crease anywhere on the cloth. He looked like a researcher, closely inspecting some kind of artifact. After that was done, he picked up the cloth right in the middle, each hand a few inches from the other, an equal distance from the end.

Moving it closer, he sized up the cloth with her mouth before slowly pressing the cloth against her lips. Then, keeping his hands where they were on the cloth, Bryce pulled tight around the center, which made the cloth expand around her mouth. This would cause the imprint of her lips to be firmly seen behind the cloth. This little touch was the part that made his cock twitch quite a bit. Just like with tape gags, he loved it when cloth gags or bandana gags allowed the imprint of her lips to show through. Why? Well, that was another question he did not know the answer to. Genuinely. It just simply aroused him to the maximum extent!

Finally, he was ready to wrap the cloth around the back of her head. While doing this, he made sure that no strand of hair would be caught between her face and the cloth. Not only did he do it for her own safety so no hairs were pulled harshly, but he just did not like the aesthetic of any cleave gag or tape gag or wrap gag that went over the hair… again, he could not say why! At the end, once her hair was dropped down around the cloth, he tightened a knot at the base of her skull, causing the cloth around her lips to tighten even more, making the imprint more pronounced. “Okay… that looks good.” Bryce whispered, now stepping back, a hand underneath her chin, turning her head a few different ways to inspect how the gag looked. “Well… let’s hear your sexy voice, babe.”

--

Since compliments this deep from Anna were not often spoke, Nick did not push. Instead, he smiled and continued holding her, happy that she was feeling this way. “You’re the reason I made it out as well. I was in a bad place and didn’t know what to think or what to feel… then we found each other. That solved so many problems that I had.” Nick admitted to her, doing his best to express his happiness with his words, but it never felt like words alone were enough. Nick decided it was best shown with actions, too, so he continued to caress her and hold her in that moment.

Nick pressed his lips against her forehead once more, happy to have her permission to act cheesy and doting upon her. Nick actually did revel in those opportunities, especially now. After all, he nearly lost her. Hell, he was still worried that he might lose her. They did not have the miracles of modern medicine handy on the ranch. It could have been worse, sure, but there were the possibility of infections causing her body to shut down, among other things.

Basically, Nick knew that they were not quite out of the woods with Anna yet. It was imperative to keep an eye on her. Because of how serious it was, Nick just felt compelled to make up for all those years of lost time and even the recent lost time they had when separated. Hopefully, she would not mind him fussing over her like this, but when she was sober, he expected to see a different Anna. That was okay, though. He did love every part of Anna, even when she teased him endlessly about showing affection. “I could never hate you, by the way. Even if I wanted to, I just couldn’t.”

It was curious, watching Bryce's meticulous, almost obsessive, nature when it came to making sure that she was gagged absolutely perfect. The young woman turned her head to watch and her dark locks flowed with her. All the while she kept her lips pressed closed like the good little girl that Bryce wanted to see her be. She had to wonder, though, as she watched him with serene patience - how would he react if one of these days she chose to act a bit bratty with him? Alicia was weak for her husband, craved to give him everything that he could ever want, but she realized that... she'd never disobeyed. Would he punish her if she were to ever? Spank her, pin her down, tie her a little bit tighter?

There was no more time to think about it, though, because Bryce was ready. She turned to face him where he stood, offering her mouth forward to be gagged by him. The feel of the cloth against her face was so familiar that she found a relief in it, comfort in the safety that she knew she had at this man's hands. Alicia didn't dare to move and risk messing up her husband's careful work, though once it was tied she knew exactly why he had picked this one out without even having to question it out loud - he would be able to watch her struggle to speak through it, and though a gag like this didn't obscure her words in the way that a gag that filled her mouth would, her sweet lips would move against the tight fabric.

She didn't feel the need to question why certain aspects appealed to him so much - there was so much variety in sexual interests, and a lot of it came down to 'that's just how it is'. Pleased that she would be able to perform for him now, she parted her lips. "Is it everything that you wished for it to be?" She asked, seeking a positive reaction as the tight fabric bent and molded to the outline of her lips with each word.

----

She might not have been doing very much, but healing from a major injury took up a whole lot of energy and like... when was the last time she had eaten, too? Before they'd been attacked at the border? It was no surprise that Anna was already starting to feel tired again, but there was a kind of soft happiness radiating through her body that she just didn't want to give up. It didn't really make sense at all to her, but she was too drugged up to think about the fact that she was definitely giving him material to tease her with later on by acting like somewhat of a cheeseball herself.

It was true, though - Anna had never left rock bottom. If Nick hadn't made a point to open the cell door as he escaped, she would have been left there and it would have been the end of her. As much as she would hate to admit that she owed anyone her life, she almost definitely did. He'd had someone to keep him distracted from his family's expectations, someone who could take his mind off of things (even if it was just to argue about the past), someone to be at his side and have his back when he couldn't take his family any more, someone who had no problem acknowledging that a couple xans weren't the worst thing in the world (though for a while their poorly thought out hook-up right after had been a blessing and a curse) instead of acting like it had to mean someone was off the deep end and in need of chastising. Who would understand a forced-sober addict's mindframe better than another forced-sober addict, anyways? He could have left her behind so easily and instead they had come to benefit each other, if dubiously at first.

"Thank you." She doesn't have the coherency to mumble about how she'd most definitely caused more problems at first, or that he should hate her, or any of the thousand things she could say that would put a little bit of distance in to this conversation... nor did she really want to. Anna let out a soft sigh as his fingers ran through her hair, her focus going to the soft, pleasant sensation that was accidentally putting her to sleep.

“Yes, my love. It is more than what I wanted it to be. I do not even have the words to capture how I feel right now.” The words were whispered by Bryce. His eyes locked onto the outline of her lips while she was trying to speak and god… it was so hot. The words she spoke were not even sexual in nature but that mattered little. It was easier to understand Alicia this way, but the words were still spoken in a muffled tone. His cock grew hard almost immediately. It was clear that Bryce was infatuated with her gagged lips, just studying them and admiring them.

Leaning down, he finally pressed their lips together. A soft moan escaped his lips while his eyes closed as well. One may think it would be impossible to have a deep kiss like this, but it was. His tongue peeked out of his mouth and his tongue pressed against the cloth, tracing the outline of her lips at first. The next thing he did was pressing a tongue between her gagged lips as well as if he could push into her mouth as he would have without a cloth in the way. “Mmm, babe…” To Bryce, this was still one hell of a kiss. It was a kiss that made his heart flutter and that made his cock throb at the same time! It was incredible!

Finally, pulling back, Bryce worked on the next step. “I am not done with your lips yet… but I do need to move on.” If Bryce wasn’t careful, he’d probably spend an hour or more just kissing her and listening to her talk! His hands trailed back down, gripping the hem of her shirt before slowly pulling the shirt up and over her head. Once the shirt was pulled up, it was discarded and his hands found her breasts. “Okay, lay back down for me on the bed. I think I might actually tie you to the bed this time.” Bryce murmured, just teasing her breasts with his hands as he waited for her to lay back down.

--
Food was something Nick thought about right now. Was Anna feeling hungry? Even if she was hungry, Nick doubted she would keep anything down in her stomach. She might throw it right back up because her body was not ready to handle it. Nick might not have any medical degree, but he had been in enough hospital beds to know that going days without eating on top of an injury or illness did not mean that someone could just go right back into eating solid foods. Nick thought she might need to work on eating softer foods, first. To be fair, she was probably too out of it to even think about eating right now. So, the point was null, but tomorrow, he wanted to make sure that she was fed and taken care of properly. They were outsiders to people on this ranch. Nick did not forget that some were ready to let her die not that long ago.

Not only that… but the soldiers from the ranch were responsible for harming Anna. It was something that Nick would never forget that. It was something he struggled with telling Anna because she loved Josh and she loved Molly. At the same time, Nick would not trust Josh or anyone else here. Molly was the only person he felt like he could trust from the ranch. It was painful, but Nick was used to feeling like everyone around him was the enemy, was hostile. As he told his mother when things first went bad… it felt like he had been living in this world long before anyone else.

Nick did not say anything else when she thanked him, just leaving at that. Even though they both probably would have more to say, it was better to leave it at that. He knew that she would probably fall asleep, but that was okay. He continued to stroke through her hair, hoping to soothe her and help her get some rest. Rest and sleep would be imperative in her getting back to full strength, so if Nick could do anything to help with that, he would. He doubted Anna would allow herself to rest once her mental state had returned to normal.

Alicia kissed Bryce back to the best of her ability the moment that his lips touched the fabric that seperated them, desperate to have more of him in a way that the gag would not allow her to reach. Even so, it didn't get between the pair of them and their passion - it didn't stop him from making the kiss deeper, pushing in to her mouth with the fabric melding around it. The only thing Alicia could even dream of doing was responding in tune. The gag wasn't going to stop her from kissing her beloved, and her tongue met his though the white cloth.

She whimpered when he pulled away, desperate for the return of his lips. Alicia was growing hungry with lust for him, and her little whine told him just how much she wanted - no, needed him - right now. "Please," she whimpered as he pulled her shirt from her body and she could feel his hand trail along her skin as it did so. Once tossed aside, she was bared to her beloved. He spoke of tying her to the bed but first she needed one more touch - she wrapped her arms around him and leaned in to steal another kiss, trailing both of her hands around to his abdomen as she did so.

Then, as her fingers found their way beneath the waist of his pants, Alicia fell back on the bed - ready and waiting for him to do as he pleased with her. "Take me," she said, staring at Bryce with lust in her eyes.

----

The silence was appreciated - the soft, rythymic strokes of Nick's fingers throughout the tangles of her hair and his heart beating beneath her ear were calming, and lulled Anna in to getting some more of the rest that her body desperately needed in this moment. Her eyes had just fluttered closed when the door to the medical unit opened back up, and Molly cocked an eyebrow as soon as she saw the two curled up together in the bed.

"You're looking cozy," she remarked. As much as Molly knew Nick as a generally good person, she couldn't deny that she was hesitant about... whatever was going on here. She'd had a first row seat to the entirety of their first attempt at being together, and and in a way she questioned both of their sanities for giving it another shot. She wasn't one to try to get between Anna and something that made her happy, though. More than anything she just didn't want anyone getting hurt again.

"How's she been?" Molly asked as she stood not too far away, not getting too comfy here just yet. Yeah - Anna looked pretty damn out cold.

“Thank you, babe.” Bryce whispered the words to Alicia, allowing their eyes to lock once she laid down. “I swear, one day, you are going to make me cum while you are just talking while gagged.” Bryce purred lowly, his right hand pressing gently against the side of one of her face. After that was done, Bryce pulled his hand back and reached into the bag nearby. He could have bound her in many ways, but he decided to go with some of the silk rope.

Taking the rope in his hands, Bryce reached down for Alicia. “Just hold your wrists together for me, okay?” After asking her to do this, Bryce began to wrap the rope around her wrists. Just as he did when applying the gag, Bryce was being meticulous with the rope. Each rotation of the rope was completely slowly and carefully, making sure every inch of the rope was cinched tightly around her flesh. He left just a few inches of the rope before attaching the remaining length to the headboard of the bed. Then, Bryce tied a tight knot around the wood, making sure that she was restrained securely.

“Now, that looks perfect.” He whispered, placing two hands against her breasts, flashing a wink at her. “Go ahead. Put it all together for me, Alicia. I want you to struggle for me. I want you to keep talking against the gag for me. While you do that, I am going to worship your body and kiss you all over.” Bryce whispered, flashing her a sweet smile.

--

Did Nick know anything about how Molly felt? Not exactly. It just felt like Molly looked at him sideways since she heard about their reunion. Respectfully, Nick did not give a damn about her opinion regarding their relationship. That probably sounded horrible if verbalized, but at the end of the day, he only cared about listening to Anna’s opinion. That’s how relationships should be, in his mind. Relationships, or whatever they had right now.

“She is… about as good as expected.” Nick grappled with whether he should tell Molly about what Anna said. “She is in and out of it. She hasn’t made much sense, but she’s still Anna. Right now, as you can see, she is just trying to get some rest, I think. I just wanted to let her sleep, so I won’t really move again until she wakes up. I’m just trying to keep her comfortable and relaxed. I think she’s still in quite a bit of pain, but the morphine is helping her. It must not be too bad if she is able to fall asleep.” Nick might have been just imagining it, but it did feel like there was unspoken tension between them. It certainly did not feel like the good ol’ times between them right now.

Alicia's heart fluttered as she waited in anticipation, and even more when she saw the soft silk rope that her beloved pulled out of his bag of tricks. Silk was one of her favourite textures, soft and smooth and gliding against her skin. She let out a soft sigh as Bryce got to work - careful as ever, of course. His care and intensity played a major role in how Alicia felt about the bondage - it was the same care and passion as he put in to their every day life together, focused on bringing out raw emotion and passion in the both of them.

With every piece in place, the game began - Bryce didn't even have to instruct her before she had pulled one shoulder downward, testing the limits of the ties that bound her. "Let me go," she cried - a mock plea to be freed, as she proceeded to yank and squirm some more. She did everything in her power to give her beloved the show of his dreams - anything to turn him on further. "Please," she whimpered from beneath the gag as she continued to pull against the rope, which refused to give.

It seemed that Bryce had done quite a good job with his handiwork - and hopefully he would be pleased watching his wife struggle to break free of his bonds.

----

It was right to assume that Molly had her own feelings about what was going on - she'd seen how hurt Anna had been in the aftermath of everything, and known that Anna had caused Nick pain as well. There were bound to be reservations but Nick would be silly to think that she wasn't going to end up hearing every detail, and for now all that mattered was that Anna was there and alive and safe - something Nick was responsible for, even though he would have been well within reason not to. At the end of the day Molly was an outside party and even Anna wouldn't listen to her if she didn't feel like it.

"Good, she needs it," Molly said, pursing her lips together. "Um, don't hate me for this and I know that will probably be your first thought. But I told medical that she should probably have her morphine intake limited. Not today, of course, maybe they won't listen at all. As much as it would fucking suck, girl's an opioid addict with only a few months of sobriety. As much as she finally actually needs the shit, it's really risky. Going through withdrawal in a world like this isn't exactly ideal."

Once again, Alicia left her husband feeling breathless. Chewing on his bottom lip while she squirmed and struggled, Bryce felt his own arousal growing even more. He could not believe how sexy Alicia was while putting on this show for him. She did not even blink when he asked her to struggle for him even though they both knew she was not going to escape. Her actually escaping was not the point, anyway.

Just as promised, he started kissing down her body, starting at her collarbone, down to her breasts, and down to her abdomen as well. After kissing her belly, he worked on undoing the button holding her jeans together, slowly tugging them off her firm, perky ass.

Moments later, he had her pants pulled down around her ankles, allowing much of her flesh to be revealed to him. Then, Bryce started to kiss the inner part of her upper thigh. He focused on both thighs, ensuring they were both kissed properly before moving on. He finally pulled her pants off completely, her socks and shoes going with it. It probably would not shock Alicia, but he intended on having some fun with her feet as well, so he raised up her bare feet and began to kiss the soles, just wanting to watch the reaction as he was sure it would tickle her a bit, maybe even causing her to struggle even more!

--

Molly was wrong about that. Nick’s first reaction was not to hate Molly. In fact, there was a neutral reaction here. “Well, don’t worry about me hating you. I don’t. I bet Anna would slap me if I hated you.” Nick pointed out with a soft chuckle, simply shaking his head. “I don’t know. You are right about that. I know that for a fact. I know that I had to deal with that exact thing when shit first went bad. I hate it for Anna, I really do, but I just don’t know what she wants. That’s the thing.” Nick sighed quietly, looking up into Molly’s eyes.

“I understand why you did it. Anna really isn’t in a position to make a choice for herself right now. Just talk to her once she wakes up and feels coherent again. I assume she would have wanted you to make that decision, but who knows.” Nick understood why Molly did this. At the same time, if Anna would have to go through terrible, excruciating pain, then was it really worth it? She would have to suffer one way or another, either with the withdrawal or with the pain of her injury. He knew Molly always acted with Anna’s best interest in mind though. He just wanted assurances that she would talk to Anna when she woke.

Alicia gasped as her husband's lips found her collarbone, one of the sweet sensitive spots on her flesh that sent a shiver straight down her spine to her sex. Butterflies fluttered about everywhere his lips touched, urging her to want more and more of her husband - as much as possible. It seemed that Bryce was interested in a slow build up, though. That would make things all the better, the more riled up that Alicia got, the hotter this would be. She squirmed and moaned as his lips traced further down her belly, and when he started to pull her pants away from her body she was already mentally pleading with him to offer her the release that her body craved.

Instead he pressed his lips to her thighs, one and then the other - so close to where she craved his mouth to be that she couldn't help but to instinctually urge her hips towards Bryce's face. "I want you so bad," she said as he continued to trail further, her sentence punctuated by a sudden gasp as the unexpected tickle of his lips against the soles of her feet made her body jolt. She squirmed and wriggled, pulling against the ties as her body begged for her lover's touch. "Please, Bryce... I want you so bad."

----

"If she's too bad they'll keep her on it, just... not as strong or as long as someone we can trust not to be affected by it like she would. I've been looking after her since she was a kid, and sometimes you have to do the opposite of what someone wants in order to look out for them." There was little question in Molly's mind that Anna would want the drugs, and she would say it was worth the risk, and then everyone would be worse off. "If she had gotten what she wanted she would have been dead at fifteen, and you would have never even met her. I like to think I did the right thing keeping her alive, and that she'd agree even if at the time it wasn't what she wanted."

"I'll talk to her, though. She tends to listen to me even if she doesn't end up going along with what I say, and I have dirty details that I need to get out of her since you're not spilling anyways." The latter part of that was a joke - and for the first time since she came back in, Molly cracked a smile. In reality the only thing she would ask Anna about the whole Nick situation was how this happened, and it might take a while but eventually she would end up knowing almost everything there was to know. "I know you probably didn't mean to get her here of all places, but it means the world to me, Nick. I owe you a lot for that."

Even though Bryce wanted a slow build, Alicia was making that damn near impossible! With the way she was talking through the gag combined with how she was struggling so mightily for him, there was no chance he could wait that long. His eyes were locked on hers once more before giving her what she wanted. Bryce decided to grip her panties, slowly pulling the material down and disposing of them just as he did with her pants. Making his next move, it was time to tie Alicia’s ankles. To do this, he took more rope.

As always, the process was slow and detailed, the rope wrapping slowly around her left ankle before tying a tight knot. He left some rope left over so he could tie the length against the post at the bottom. The next step he took was binding her right ankle the same way. Now, her legs were tied and spread apart. He licked his lips, looking at the finished product.

“I love you so much, babe. You look so sexy all tied and gagged right now. I’m going to have some fun with you, for sure. Now, while I get undressed for you, how about you start struggling for me again? Keep talking. I’ll give you a show. You can give me one as well.” He whispered, standing at the foot of the bed so he could see her entire body easily from this angle as he slowly raised his shirt up and over his body.

--

“Yeah… you’re right,” Nick muttered these three words, not because he was angry at Molly or anything like that, but because she was right and Nick was angry that she was right! Nick did not like being wrong. In this case, he was certain that Anna would suggest staying on the morphine. Poor Nick, the boy really never had the heart to tell her ‘no’. Molly was the one who needed to take that next step because Nick was simply under Anna’s control. Even though Nick understood why Anna would need to stay off the morphine, he would have a hard time keeping it from her if she asked for it.

“You do not owe me anything, okay? She was trying to get to you. She wanted to find you. I was just trying my best to make it happen. I was more than happy to help her. It was just luck we found this place, though… dumb luck.” Nick wondered if he should have kept this information to himself or not, but he could not keep his mouth closed any longer about it. The last thing he wanted to do was cause shit, but he was not the one who made the first strike.

“I am thankful that Josh helped us get here… but that would not have been needed if he hadn’t shot her in the first place. Look, I don’t know if it was Josh himself who shot Anna, but that militia he’s part of, they are the ones who shot at us. Maybe you know that already. Maybe you don’t. Just please, keep anyone in the militia away from here if possible. Josh included.”

Had he tied her like this before? The first thought in Alicia's mind when Bryce started to secure his ankles was that maybe she would tie them together - instead she found her limb pulled out towards the edge of the bed. She pulled her leg back towards her though even if she had put all of her strength in to it, Alicia was not a match for Bryce. He would easily be able to manipulate her body the way that she wanted to, and with ease he would be able to secure one limb and then the other to the bedposts.

Alicia was left feeling helpless - there was nothing that she was going to be able to do to free herself just as he had planned. At one point in time she wouldn't have expected that to arouse her, but she felt nothing but safety having Bryce in charge of everything that happened to her. "Let me go," she cried - a feigned plea paired with her desperately trying to pull her wrists and ankles free from their bonds, when really she ached for him to use her in whatever devilish ways he pleased. As Bryce started to pull his own clothes from his body she found her entranced by every inch of flesh that became bared. "Please, please." Though it sounded like her begging to be released, she was really begging for more.

----

"You made sure she stayed alive," Molly gave him - as much as Nick wasn't taking credit for anything, she wanted him to see that whether this was an accident or not, she appreciated that someone had been around to look out for Anna.

"I talked to him while I was out," Molly told Nick, though she imagined he would probably continue to react in tune. That was okay - Molly herself was disgusted by it too. "I guess he gave Troy a good screaming at for that one, but... he's disgusted by it. He says that they had never done anything 'to that scale' before, and once he saw what was going down he figured the call had probably been racially motivated. Which..." She signaled to her own brown skin which pointed out why that was problematic. "If it wasn't for Noah, and now Anna being hurt... I think we would have left already. Packed you and her up and ditched. I'd gladly leave this shithole behind if my son would be safe. As helpful as they've been for me, I feel like if he wasn't doing as he told, I wouldn't be safe here either."

When Bryce dropped his pants and his underwear down next, it would be easy for Alicia to see the magic she worked. Without even touching him, the girl caused her husband to develop a hard, raging erection. Bryce knew Alicia already understood what bondage did to him, but if there was ever any doubt, this should drive the point home even more. Finally, making a move onto the bed, Bryce straddled her hips, feeling a smirk tugging at his lips. “I have you right where I want you, Alicia. You’re so helpless. I could leave you here to struggle for hours and hours and you wouldn’t get free…” Bryce cooed. The bindings were not meant to be easily escapable. Bryce’s entire desire in doing this was to make the bondage real.

So, she might have been truly helpless, but she was safe with Bryce. Reaching down between their bodies, Bryce wrapped his hand around the base of his cock, lining up the tip with her tight pussy. He could imagine that she was already soaking wet, but he started off by teasing her, running the tip of his cock against her slit, a soft moan leaving his lips. The teasing did not last long. Bryce could not hold back, finally thrusting forward and penetrating Alicia. Bryce moaned her name out softly as he started to move his hips. He was building up to the fun, only moving slowly at this point.

--

Oh wow! Josh was disgusted by it! That made everything better! That solved all their problems! Anna was shot and nearly died and Josh just felt terrible about it! What a guy, right? Nick clenched his jaw so he would not reply with anything that might upset Molly or cause a rift. Nick wanted to say how that didn’t mean jack shit because the girl he loved almost died and all Josh had to show for it was a good screaming at Troy and feeling disgusted by it. Nick hoped he couldn’t sleep, that his dreams would be haunted by what happened.

“Yeah, I hear you. Look, I didn’t see who it was. And I don’t know the people on this ranch, other than you. If you really want to thank me for helping Anna, keep those guys away from here, away from Anna. They shot her, almost killed her, and nearly denied her medical attention. That’s an 0 for 3. I don’t know what to believe. The only thing I know for sure is that if someone here has a gun and is in the militia, I don’t trust them. So please, keep them all away if you can.” And Josh was included in this. Especially Josh.

The way that he teased her was excruciating, driving Alicia crazy before he even touched her. Seeing him bared before her left her craving him so much more, and his visible arousal just made her wetter and wetter. By the time that he leaned in to press the head of his cock against her sex she was already slick, and he slid effortlessly along her clit and down to waiting pussy.

"Please babe," she groaned, a heady lust leaving her unable to even think straight. Her body writhed, limited by the ties that bound her, as every inch of her flesh begged for Bryce to be inside of her. A drawn out moan escaped the brunettes sweet lips, mouth gasping open beneath the fabric that covered it, as her lover finally slipped in to her. The slow thrusts were tantalizing, leaving her aching and craving as she continued to struggle against her bonds. Anxious for more, Alicia pushed her pelvis closer to Bryce's own - her way of saying that she desperately needed more.

It had been way too long since they had each other in all their glory.

----

Molly found Nick's response to be rather rude, but she got that he was hurting. She was hurting a lot over this as well. "You seem to think I dont understand where you're coming from, Nick," she said in return, calm and cool about it. She wasn't okay with what had happened either, and she'd said her words to her husband about it already. She would live knowing that Josh had stepped back as soon as he'd realized almost everyone was unarmed and that there were children, but it wasn't her place to minimize the brutality that had occurred. No part of her even wanted to, she had already admitted that she didn't even feel truly safe here.

"No one comes by, I promise. If you're not with her, I will be. Between you and me, she'll be safe." She couldn't guarantee that her husband would be part of the 'nobody' in the long term scheme of things, he was someone that Anna knew as well and it would be up to her how she felt about that, but as long as Anna was still bedbound and incapacitated, her and Nick would be making the calls.

Bryce was going to do something different. Usually, it might not have been the best idea to talk a lot during sex… but this was different. While he continued slowly making love with her, noises of pleasure would leave his throat between his words.

“Oh, babe. You know how much I love having you bound and gagged.” Bryce whispered, keeping the pace slow not only so he could tease her, but also so he could speak to her clearly. “I remember how nervous I was… suggesting this… but it was a great call. I know you love it, too…”

Bryce had to stop every few words, to let out a moan, but he was fine with that. “I want to do this more… not just when we have sex. I want you tied up all the time. We are somewhere safer… we have the chance to live out our desires, our dreams. Any free chance we get… I want to have you bound and/or gagged in some way.” Bryce posed the idea, having a feeling that Alicia would be all for it. Plus, bringing it up while they were making love seemed like the perfect chance to give her even more pleasure.

--

As soon as Anna woke up and asked what happened, Nick would tell her about Josh’s role. It was his hope she would stay away from Josh, to realize it was not the same Josh she knew in the past. It was her choice, though. If she did accept Josh, Nick would just have to stay on alert when he was around. Taking a deep breath, Nick sat back in his chair. “Thank you, Molly.” Realizing things were closer to getting out of control than he would have liked, Nick tried to reign his emotions back in.

“I’m sorry… I’m just… I don’t know. I almost lost her, again, for good. I couldn’t handle the thought of that. Now, you’re telling me some not so great things about this place and I’m just worried. I have to take care of her. I have to make sure I do my part to keep her safe. I know she isn’t really even out of the woods yet, so I’m stressed about that too. But I shouldn’t complain. I know you love her, too. I’m sure you’re feeling the same thing and I’m being an asshole right now.”

"It was one of the best ideas you've ever had," Alicia tried to say clearly, a moan escaping her lips as a slow, deep thrust sent a wave of pleasure throughout her body, from the tips of her toes all the way to the top of her head. The sweet slow thrusts were driving her wild, pleasure building throughout her body with each of their movements. Struggling to be freed turned in to her catching Bryce's his between her thighs - his butt cheeks were urged in towards her body by the part of her thigh close to her knee. She squeezed against him in an attempt to pull him in, the game that they were playing lost to her for a moments' time.

They'd played out the fantasy that he suggested before, just a little - her staying bound and/or gagged after they had finished up for an extended period of time while they cuddled or fell asleep. Alicia was willing to give it a go - she was safe with Bryce. If anything were to happen in which she needed to be freed, she would be freed - without a doubt. "Anything for you my love," she voiced, her legs releasing from his body as her back arched away from the bed. She was getting wetter and wetter around him, and her moans and whimpers would hopefully show him just how good it felt to have him inside of her.

----

"I don't think you're being an asshole," Molly assured. "Emotional, a little less than rational.... yeah, a little bit - but like you said, you're stressed out. I've dealt with a lot worse, by the way." Molly pointed towards the girl asleep in Nick's arms. Fuck, Nick himself knew all too well how Anna could go off the handle. "I can handle whatever you have to give. Accident or not, she's here and she's alive and she probably would have never made it out of Los Angeles without you." Considering Anna had been doped up when she'd been pulled in to those cells, that wasn't an unreasonable assumption for Molly to make.

"But she'll make it, she's a fighter." Molly was trying to make herself believe that as much as she was trying to offer Nick a little bit of relief. It was true, though - that girl had gone through a lot and always managed to come out the other side. What was one more battle to win?

“Thank you. Thank you so much.” Even though Bryce understood that he would never need to thank Alicia for doing this, he felt the urge to do so, anyway. Yet another new avenue to explore was opened for them! Bryce could not wait! “I have so many fantasies about it already. I cannot wait to tell you all of them.” Bryce cooed as his thrusting pace slowly quickened. He was thrusting as deep as he was before, but the pace was just a bit faster, allowing her to take his cock more frequently every few seconds. With each thrust, Bryce felt his length growing harder. At this point, he was convinced there was not anything Alicia would not do for him. Bryce would never take advantage of her, though.

While taking those long, easy strokes with his cock, penetrating at such an angle that her favorite spots were being attended to. Moans were leaving his lips at a more frequent rate as well as he continued to find his lips being attracted to hers! They were kissing as much as possible, the cloth not doing anything to stop them. His tongue would continue tracing the outline of her lips and pushing between her lips like before. There was no lack of passion, here! Focusing on her clit, the pads of his index and middle finger were rubbing slow, clockwise circles, rotating against her sensitive nub, still. He knew that he would not be able to hold out much longer, hoping that the same could be said for the love of his life.

--

“Truth be told, I doubt I make it out of that city either without her, Molly. She’s been keeping me alive for a while, now.” It was the truth. Whether he was talking literally keeping him alive or keeping his spirits alive, she did both! Nick knew he was lucky to have Anna in his life again. Without her, he would probably have died in the cell. She was the first thing that made him truly want to fight back, to fight his addiction, to fight the dead… to fight for his life! Nick knew it was never a good thing to depend on someone so much for these basic needs, but hell, if it worked, who cares?

“I have no doubt about it. I know she is going to make it.” Nick answered her with a little smile, now glancing back down at her. “I know you two have a lot of catching up to do. No matter what, there has always been something missing from her life and that something is you. Even without you around… all she does is talk about you.” Nick chuckled. “It might have been an accident, but I am glad you two found each other, at least. That’s looking like the only positive from all this…”

Last edited:
A moan escaped Alicia's lips as Bryce's fingers made easy work of her clit, driving her closer and closer to the edge with every skillfull motion. The combination of his cock buried deep inside her and the way that he touched her clit was the ultimate combo, the secret to making the young woman puddy in his hands - it was hard to talk between the streams of moans and whimpers, as much as Alicia knew that her beloved would want her to keep going.

Luckily she could focus on kissing him back, struggling to match her tongue with his own despite the cloth that tried to keep them apart. "I'm so close," she gasped, stuttering through the words as they were interrupted by deep waves of pleasure wracking through the core of her body. She cried out in a loud moan as the waves made their work, pushing her over the edge to orgasm. She couldn't cling to Bryce the way that she wanted to, not with her limbs secured to the bed, but she tried her damnedest to cling to her husband anyways.

----

Molly had to chuckle, and instead of scrunching Anna's hair up she leaned in further to do that to Nick's shaggy head. "I'm sure you loved hearing about me over and over again, then," she joked. That little tidbit didn't surprise her at all - there was a reason that the pair would say they were sisters. No one could get between them, no one would know one of them better than the other did, and very few understood just how deep their ties to each other ran. Josh had respected that and so had Nick - had one of them not, they likely would not have lasted in the women's lives.

"At least you can say there was some benefit to it," she mused. "Like... yeah. It's really shitty. I really wish this hadn't happened, you might be the only person who can understand how badly I wish this didn't happen. But she'll be a lot safer and probably a lot saner with both of us here instead of just one. She might say she needs no one, but that girl definitely needs her people."

“I’m so close, too, babe.” Bryce moaned, his cock throbbing with each movement of his hips. Penetrating her as deeply as possible with each thrust, Bryce felt that tight pussy of hers squeezing his cock. Each moan she released, each ounce of struggling – it all pushed him closer to the edge. His length was pulsating now. “Get ready, Princess. I’m going to fill you with my cum, babe!” After one, final thrust, Bryce peaked. His cock felt like there was an electrical pulse moving up and down, from the base to his tip.

That feeling became stuck in the tip of his manhood. The throbbing intensified, as did Bryce’s moans. If anyone was just outside this cabin, they probably could have heard the couple. That was something else Bryce adored about Alicia. Even while gagged, she could make so much noise! That was the one thing he focused on more than anything else, pushing him right over the edge as he came, the semen powerfully spurting out from the tip, filling her up with his seed. Even while that was going on, Bryce continued to rub her clit, wanting her to join him.

--

“Oh, you would be right about that. No matter what she says, she does need us, just like we need her. All I want to do is make sure she knows that. I want to make sure she feels the love, feels how important she is to me. We have a second chance. I intend to do my part to make sure this time we do it right. I have a lot of shit I have to work on, but I know our intentions are good. We can make it work.” Obviously, Nick was not as close to Molly as Anna was, but he liked to think they used to have a positive relationship.

Either way, it was not difficult to talk to her, especially about Anna. “Oh, what else do you want to tell us about this place? Like… is there anything good about this place? I know you are not too fond of it yourself like you said, but is there anything else we should look out for or anything that can make this place suck less?” Nick wanted to scour this place out so he could protect Anna as much as possible.

"Please do," Alicia begged, desperate to feel the way he would twitch inside of her, the flood of warmth as her husband reached his own peak. "I want every piece of you." She was still teetering on the edge of release as Bryce finished, spilling his seed deep within her body amidst the throes of passion. The expert way in which he handled her body combined with the pure bliss of knowing just how deeply having her affected her husband was enough to push her over the line again.

She came as he did, walls tightening and spasming around Bryce's twitching length as she cried out in passion once again, unable to hold back the sounds of their sex. With her release came a wave of relief - the young lovers had been long overdue for a moment such as this.

----

"I'm glad to hear that you're in it with good intentions," Molly acknowledged. She too had no problem chatting with Nick - they'd gotten along rather well in the past, she'd tried to mediate for both of them before, and Molly was probably the only person around who would understand why the pair had decided to shack up together again at all.

"This place..." She wandered off. "There are good people here. There are a lot of people who... don't even know what was going on. Food, water - self-sustainability. Guards to make sure none of the dead get too close. Medical care, not quite a hospital but y'know. On the surface it's not a bad place. Some of the kids may or may not be secretly growing weed and you didn't hear that from me.

Sex with Alicia was always passionate, always powerful. Tonight, there was no exception. After spending a couple of minutes resting against Alicia, Bryce decided to force himself to move. The first thing he did was untie both of her ankles, freeing her legs. Then, Bryce reached down to untie her wrists from the headboard, but he kept her wrists tied together, in front of her. The gag stayed (for now).

After putting away the ropes that he could put away, Bryce joined her on the bed now, moving onto his side, facing her. Once that was done, Bryce looped his head between her arms, allowing her tied hands to rest around the back of her neck. Now, he looked into her eyes, wondering what she would think. “Well, how about we cuddle like this for a bit?” Bryce asked, desiring Alicia to stay with her hands tied and her mouth gagged, just for a bit longer as they introduced this new kink of his into the relationship.

--

Nick chuckled softly when Molly talked about the kids growing weed. “Yeah, guess kids will be kids.” Nick simply shook his head. “Well, this place doesn’t sound that bad if you get over the trigger happy guards and militia… I kinda liked the idea of living on some kind of farm or ranch, where we could grow our own shit and not have to talk to anyone else. It won’t be the same, but maybe there’s something here for us.” Nick stated with another shrug of his shoulders.

“I’m just mostly focused on making sure I’m doing my best to keep this one safe and happy. I want her to have the chance to live life without worrying so much. Ever since this shit has been going on, we’ve had to face so much already. I just want her to have the chance to experience something better. She really deserves it, you know?”

After their brief mid-sex conversation, Alicia actually found herself surprised when Bryce undid the ropes that bound her to the bed - though left her hands tied together in front of her. It seemed that they were starting to incorporate their newfound interest in to their lives, and Alicia was happy with that. She would not have agreed to stay bound outside of sex had she not trusted Bryce at the utmost level.

"It's perfect," she tried to say, her soft voice obscured from the gag once again. Her hands might have been tied together but that wasn't enough to stop her from cuddling up to him - it wasn't quite the same as if she would be able to wrap her arms around him, but she would be rather content. Bryce seemed happy to work with that inhibition anyways - a wave of happiness, pure contentedness, flooded her as he ducked his head beneath her arms to cuddle up and look her in the face.

Yeah, she would be able to get used to this.

----

This was, in theory, a really nice place to be - the idea of it, a quiet ranch out of the way of civilization where people could live and even thrive, really did seem like a pipe dream. Of course there had to be something wrong with the place - especially in this world, there was going to be something wrong with just about every thing and every where. Molly wasn't about to say it was a great place to be or anything, but it was mostly okay... if they got past the trigger happy guards and casual racism, of course.

"I feel you there, that's pretty much my motivation too. My kid needs somewhere somewhat safe to be, to grow up... The world was hard enough before all of this happened." Molly let out a soft sigh. She was definitely in agreement that Anna needed somewhere safe to just /be/ as well. "She does. She's never had the kind of life where she didn't have to feel on edge, it would be good for her to be able to step back from all the chaos. Good for you, too. Both of you."

Back
Top Bottom