Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

Before touching the female, Bryce simply admired the body before him. He watched her hands fight fruitlessly against the restraints imposed by the silk scarf. He listened to those sexy noises that were created with an obstruction over her lips in the form of another silk scarf. As appealing as it was to begin touching Alicia, there was equal appeal in simply watching the girl perform. It felt real, which made the moment even more arousing. At one time, that thought terrified Bryce. What normal person would get off to this thing? Never in his entire life did he expect Alicia would be willing to try this. It was not a knock against the girl that he loved. Simply, Bryce understood that his sexual preferences were mainly acquired tastes. The things he enjoyed were often scrutinized and viewed negatively. It was his own fault for ever believing there was a chance Alicia would look at him differently. It only took a couple times in the bedroom before he realized there was nothing Bryce could suggest that Alicia would not try. With that being said, hew would never suggest something that truly put her in jeopardy. All his suggestions were erotic, sometimes twisted, but always safe for Alicia.

Back in the present moment, Bryce decided to intensify the retraining by placing his own hand over her bound wrists. It was partially playing into the role, while also allowing Alicia to touch his hand. Whenever they played the role of a captor and a captive, he always provided sweet touches to remind her that she was safe with him. It would have been a shame for Bryce to unclothe Alicia so soon, since she put a lot of thought into surprising him, so he left the bra and panties on for now before grabbing her feet, placing them in his lap, predictably. One final scarf was retrieved, her ankles tightly bound together as well with her feet still pressed against his clothed cock. “Every inch of your body is perfect.” He whispered, making his point by rubbing his cock slowly against her soles.

--

“Me too.” It was worth a lot, hearing those words from Anna. The good Anna saw in Nick, he saw in Anna, too, even if she did not see it in herself, sometimes. This girl always made him want to be his better self. Those last few years without her, Nick had not been himself. Once the female was gone, Nick began pleading with Alejandro and Luciana again. He begged Alejandro to tell the townspeople to leave, because they listened to him. Then, he begged for Luciana to do the same thing, or at least, save herself. Unfortunately, neither of the two would budge. This place was their home. They were not leaving. These five minutes would have been better suited speaking to a wall. With only one resort remaining, Nick decided to make an ominous statement toward Alejandro. “Fine. If you’re staying because of your faith, maybe you should at least tell Luci about your secret.” The secret was about the bite on his neck. It was from a human child, not a walker. Alejandro admitted it to Nick, that he allowed people to believe the fake story was true, so they would keep the faith in him and this place.

If the truth was revealed, maybe things would be different. Nick could not just shout it out to everyone that Alejandro was a lair. It needed to come from someone these people knew and trusted – Luciana. With a defeated look on his face, Nick walked out of the pharmacy, making his way toward the front gate where he stopped, waiting for Anna. He could not even look up from the ground, not wanting to remember the faces of the community that were facing total destruction.

There was no doubt that Bryce's tastes were out of the ordinary and that had he been anyone else, Alicia wouldn't have been interested. She knew that she was in the best of hands, though - and there was no one else in the world she could even consider trusting enough to try this with. There was an appeal to her vulnerability - in making herself weak for someone that she loved so dearly and saying that they could have full control over her. When they had first started having sex and she had just been introduced to the kinks her beloved had, the young woman had no idea that her nervous curiosity could turn in to such a trusting, assured love of acts that would bother or even scare most.

God he was sexy, though. Pure, animalistic lust deep in his eyes that drove Alicia to wetness. She knew that she was in for it, that delving deep in to his fantasies was going to give her the fuck of her life, and how could anyone deny such an amazing feeling? Bryce's hands trailed down her body and his fingertips left her skin feeling like it was on fire until the gentle touch turned rough once again as he grabbed her by the ankles and guided her feet on to his lap. She had to be careful with this of course - she didn't want to hurt him by kicking the wrong spots in her useless attempt to struggle - but that didn't stop her. As he yanked her feet down she tried to pull them away, continuing to plead to be let go. She knew where this was going, knew that she was going to feel his erection through his pants. A wave of arousal shot through her system as she became acutely aware of just how much her husband was enjoying the show that she was giving him.

----

Nick's somber expression as Anna made her way towards the gates said all that needed to be said - the man had no luck in convincing Colonia's leader that leaving this place behind was the best idea. Sympathy may not have been her forte, but that didn't mean that she didn't feel bad. Unless Alejandro would realize his stubbornness was going to kill those he claimed to care for so much, this place may as well be dead already. That was a lot for anyone to take in, and she imagined that Nick was taking it rather hard. Anna herself had never felt attached to this place - they were good people but not hers and since she never planned on staying she hadn't cared to feel bonded to any of them - but Nick had. She saw him get invested - almost lose his arm just so a little girl could have a chocolate bar, insist on doing everything that he could.

She reached him with a matching somber expression on her face, ran her fingers through his hair and pressed a kiss to his temple. "You tried, there's nothing else you could have done - and there's still the chance that Alejandro will come to his senses." There wasn't really too much more that she could say about it, or at least nothing that went through her brain, so she held her hand out to her boyfriend.

Once Alicia’s ankles were securely bound together, Bryce placed her feet back into his lap. The female’s struggling made it a challenge to tie her, which was something he loved. Now, the beautiful, scantily-clad female was bound and gagged for his pleasure. Now, that did not mean he was going to ignore her pleasure, though. Bryce would ensure the love of his life enjoyed herself, too. Grabbing her feet again, Bryce lifted her bound feet to his lips. From that point, he began kissing the soles of her feet, down to her toes, and back down to her soles again. After every inch of Alicia’s feet were kissed, Bryce placed them down onto the mattress. The erection was growing fuller against the confines of his jeans before pulling Alicia onto her back instead of her stomach this time.

“Now, we’re talking. Bryce found himself straddling Alicia’s thighs now, keeping her pinned down with his body. His hands cupped her breasts, squeezing the flesh through the material of her sexy bra. While fondling with her tits, Bryce leaned his head down to press a kiss against her lips. Sure, she was gagged. Sure, they were roleplaying something different, but that did not mean she would not be kisses. After all, he could play it off as forced kisses. “Damn… your tits are so gorgeous. I’m going to have so much fun fucking them, sucking your nipples… fucking them.” Bryce smirked, now attacking the sensitive spots of her neck with his lips. After spending time with her breasts, his hands moved down to undo the straps of her bra so he could continue his fondling unimpeded from the material that covered her.

--

Nick Clark was fucking weird, sometimes. On one hand, the male was often accused of not being sensitive enough or emotionally attached enough. Sometimes, it seemed like Nick barely gave a fuck about anyone. When he needed to show some positive emotion or affection, he failed. Now? It probably would have been better to be void of a connection, to distance himself from the townspeople. What did Nick do? Of course, Nick did the opposite of what would have been the best option in that time. He became attached, somehow. He grew to care about every single person within the confines of La Colonia. He wanted to see them safe, he wanted to help them. Where did that lead him? Right fucking here – standing at the gates, feeling just a few inches tall, feeling like a total failure.

Nick was dejected, even when Anna touched him. “I… I hope I did… I… You know what? Fuck it. Let’s leave it alone. Let’s just get out of here.” Nick thought the emotionally distancing should start as soon as possible. He would not distance himself by talking about how it made him feel. Just get out of here. That’s what Nick told himself. The gates opened for them with Nick all too eager to leave. “I don’t know where the hell we go from here. I guess we’ll check out the camp you talked about going to find Molly? Maybe we just go for the border and see where we end up. I wish we had a fucking map.” Nick grumbled. “Guess we should just walk the opposite way we came. That’s the best option right now.” Nick whispered softly, glancing toward Anna.

Bryce had his wicked way with her, and Alicia was left but at his whims. It was addicting, in a strange way. She had never seen herself as a damsel, as weak, as submissive - but the pure thrill of handing over control to her beloved had her always aching to come back for more. Alicia let him touch her in ways she couldn't imagine ever letting anyone else - no one would ever be allowed to see her as vulnerable as Bryce did. And him? Oh, how she loved to give him what he ached for. The wild look in his eyes, lust mixed with love mixed with this animalistic need, drove Alicia absolutely wild. It was something that she wanted to see again and again and again.

It wasn't long before she was flipped back over, the smooth skin of her slim torso left bare. Not only were her hands tied but they were also still pinned, and for a moment it was impossible not to leak in to reality: the wild, scared look in Alicia's deep green eyes faded for just a moment - for just a moment her true adoration shone through. After all, the pair were desperately in love - no matter how serious, out of the ordinary or downright twisted (read: the game that they played in this moment) things got, neither would truly be able to wash away the pure, unadulterated love that they had for each other.

He wanted her tits, though? Alicia could play right in to that. With the limited motion she did have she pulled her arms in closer to her sides, trying to impede his way of freeing her breasts from their confines. It was hard to fight with the way that his lips pressed to her neck, though - every single sweet spot was Bryce's knowledge and oh did he know how to use it. Amongst whimpers and scared cries, she couldn't hold back the slight hint of a moan.

----

What was there to even say that could make things better? It didn't seem like there was any good option at all - but there also wasn't a truly good option when it came to staying or leaving. Seeing Nick look so dejected hurt Anna's heart though. Very few people in this world had the ability to affect her like that - two, actually: Molly, her favourite person in the whole world, and this one dumb boy that somehow she still had herself smitten for years after it had seemed like there would never be a chance. Maybe if things were a little less serious, if they were back home, if the world wasn't falling apart around them... In the past, when Anna and her issues weren't what was pissing Nick off, she'd been pretty adept at cheering him up. Sure, a lot of the time all she had to do was bring a surprise blowjob to the table, but what worked worked right?

"Yeah, I think we keep heading for the border. I don't what know what exactly we'll find, but Josh was stationed at a base close to Tijuana," the inflection of her tone changed and her eyes rolled up as if to think as she mentioned a base, knowing full well she was just quoting something that she'd heard and she had no idea where exactly that might be, "before he got hurt, and I'd heard him talking about bringing Molly out there before everything went completely flip side up." Ironic, really - Anna herself was supposed to be part of that trip, but she'd decided that another day's worth of dope was more important. She'd figured that drugs was the better choice, not even knowing what kind of evils the world had brought to life. In the end, her addiction had even brought her right to where she was: had she left along with the only people she considered family, not chosen drugs - she would have never ended up in one of those cells and never laid eyes on Nick again. There was no such thing as fate, merely happenstance, but sometimes it was unbelievable where life could lead people.

"Come on," she then added in as soft of a voice as she could muster, squeezing her hand around Nick's. Anna had only ever had one destination once they had set off from Nick's family, and for her that was enough to keep going.

Indeed, the female made it tougher for Bryce to fight his way through undoing the straps of her bra. However, after the fierce battle, Bryce finally showcased his strength again by using one hand to pin her arms back down while the other maneuvered underneath Alicia’s back, blindly fiddling with the straps of her bra until he could finally release them. Within moments, Alicia’s breasts were freed from the confines of her bra. As much as he appreciated the effort of her striking a sexy pose, and as much as he loved seeing her wearing sexy lingerie, she was easily sexiest without any clothes at all.

Once the bound beauty was topless, Bryce kept on top of her and started to pepper kisses along her breasts. The captor started by kissing each of her nipples before wrapping his lips and tongue around her areolas. He alternated between her breasts constantly before finishing it off with simply kissing every inch of those two mounds of flesh he could reach. It was all done with admiration. Bryce still couldn’t believe that such a perfect girl was his forever. Each time they had sex, it didn’t matter how many times they made love before – Bryce was simply in awe of her body, of her presence. He was lucky.

After ensuring that every literal inch of her breasts had been kissed and sucked upon, Bryce decided it was time to shed his own clothing. Now, only clothed with his lower half, it was quite easy to raise his hips and slide the constrictive material down. Now, he was completely nude, that thickness of his in full, plain view. Bryce remembered the one time she was tied in a chair and he straddled her with rubbing his erection between her breasts. That was easier than what he was doing now, but this was not so impossible.

Bryce simply had to crawl a bit further up her waist, letting his cock now rest against the upper part of her abdomen, finally resting between her breasts. He smirked at her, pushing her tits together against his cock. “Oh yes… that feels so good. There’s nothing you can do to stop it, either. I bet I can make you cum by fucking your tits.” Of course, to do this, he was also adding some pleasure of her own, reaching down behind him a bit to feel for her sex so he could slid a couple fingers in and out of her, hoping it would be enough to at least make her soaked if not force an orgasm.

--

Good. Tijuana was right in the direction of the closest distance to the border. He knew it was right on the edge of California, but despite living in LA for his entire life, Nick was not familiar with the military base names. Plus, as optimistic as he strived to be, one could not help but think about their interactions with the military back in the United States when things first went to hell. The soldiers were less than helpful. Hell, the army bombed the god damn city when they left on Strand’s yacht. What good was the military anymore? Maybe a base would be safe, theoretically, but Nick was not trusting yet.

Funnily enough, he did trust Molly and Josh, he definitely trusted Anna to steer them in the right direction, but it was the overall military vibe that threw him off. As they walked, Nick returned the squeeze to Anna’s hand. “Is it dumb that I don’t think it’ll be safe?” Nick blurted out. “I think we should do it, don’t get me wrong, but I also think we should be… careful.” Nick looked toward Anna and tried to explain himself a little better.

“When we found you the first time, you were in that god forsaken holding cell at a base. The military that was supposed to watch over our quarantined neighborhood were a bunch of dicks and were willing to let us all die in a bombing. I trust Josh and Molly, which is why I believe that, once they saw that the military was trying to do something evil, I doubt they would stick around.” He genuinely believed they were good people, which was why he doubted they would have any part in something like this.

“So, I think it’d just pay to be careful, maybe scout out the place when we get there. We might be walking into a camp full of rogue soldiers, and that isn’t good. I just don’t have the biggest trust in the army after what happened. Maybe I’m just being pessimistic, but I want to make sure we’re safe. We don’t know what’s waiting for us there, so I think we should be a little cautious.”

How could she not moan as Bryce took each nipple in to his mouth, and lavished her breasts with attention? They were one of her sweetest spots, after all. She writhed and moaned and god did she try to play it off as fighting - the way her body squirmed, chest pushing and pulling away from her man's adept lips... It turned to soft cries, whimpers with just that hint of fear that she knew would keep her man driven crazy. As he finally pulled away she looked at Bryce with wild eyes - watched him shimmy forward over her abdomen, take his cock in his hand and slide it between the mounds of her breasts. The view was incredible - Bryce bared and on top of her, every inch of him hers and hers alone to see. Smooth but obvious muscles, toned from his years as an athlete.... There was no way that any man in the world could be more delicious.

"Please don't," she begged as he took her breasts in to his hands and squeezed them together, moulding the firm flesh around his girth. "Please don't do this to me - I'll do anything you want!" The plea may have been muffled by the gag on her lips, but Bryce had shown himself adept at interpreting her words. Alicia also knew that even if he couldn't, she was still playing right in to the fantasy - that hearing her plead and cry beneath her binds would give him exactly what he wanted to hear, and that each moment she struggled and fought against him would just peak his arousal even further.

She wasn't going to win, though - in the sense that she wasn't going to be able to stop him. That didn't matter too much - with the way Bryce's fingers started to dip in to her core, there was no way in the world that Alicia would ever truly want this man to stop touching her.

----

Anna didn't experience the quarantine. She didn't know about the way the people in Nick's neighborhood had been herded up like cattle and left there to die once the military had given up. her experience had involved being outside of that quarantine - down in the slummier parts of the city. Soldiers find a smacked out junkie on the streets and she's good as dead - but at least in one of those cells she wasn't going to be able to take anyone else down if she had turned. That was their logic, she'd imagined - the same reason Nick had been pulled from the quarantine likely. Addicts were a risk - addicts in withdrawl so much more so. One less dead man walking could mean a shit ton less of the infected, at least back in those early days when they were still trying to get it under control.

"Look, I'm on your side there. I'm not super psyched about the military thing - but at the same time, if they're there... It's safe." Anna could say that much confidently. She didn't know if they would come across her friends or what kind of mess would be there - but ultimately, if Josh and Molly were there, it was as safe as it could be. "Mol's preggers - like super pregnant by now. There's no way Josh would let her stay somewhere she isn't safe - no way he'd let his kid be somewhere they weren't safe. Just... until we figure it out yeah, we stay as careful as we can be. And if it's not where they wound up then I don't know, but we find somewhere else to go."

It was simple enough, right? It's not like they could predict what was coming so they couldn't really assume the best would be there, but Anna had that hope that she would find her people.

Because he was in love with this girl, Bryce felt super-comfortable expressing his deepest, darkest fantasies. He was not ashamed of how much it turned him on when she was begging him to stop touching her, to let her go behind the gag. His cock only grew harder and his breathing was rapidly quickening. The crevice between her gorgeous breasts provided a perfect lane for rubbing his erection against her mounds of flesh. In fact, the dark-haired man had to be careful. He did not want to move so quickly that he reached an orgasm before making love to his captive. So, after three or four minutes of this, Bryce pulled away from her chest with a throbbing, pulsating cock.

Deciding he wanted Alicia to have her orgasm sooner, rather than later, the touching did not stop. Since the angle he sat made it much easier to see her, the fingers now expertly worked her clit. Bryce had touched her more than enough to know exactly how to turn her own, where her weak spots were. Of course, his other hand did not remain idle, returning focus on either of her breasts at any given time. Lastly, his lips were back down, peppering kisses around her neck, down her collarbone, and over her gagged lips.

“You are mine.” Bryce stated possessively, which worked in perfectly with their little game. It also, however, made sense with the real world, because Bryce loved letting Alicia know that she was his. He took great pride in being possessive and protective of his wife. Tonight, it wasn’t any different. “Go ahead. Cum for me. I know you secretly like this. I can hear you moan. I know you love being my sexy, bound, and gagged captive.” His voice was deep and thick, his lips now moving down to her collarbone.

--

“Oh, I don’t disagree with that. At all. I’m with you one hundred percent. If they’re at this military base, then I don’t think there’s anything to worry about. I’d only be worried if they aren’t at the base.” There were few people Nick trusted very much in this world. With Molly and Josh, it was a default trust through Anna. Since Anna clearly held Molly in the position of her favorite person in the world, how could Nick not trust her or like the other girl? Plus, she was almost always around Anna, as was Nick, so naturally, they did spend a lot of time around each other with Anna.

Josh was in that equation as well occasionally. Either way, Nick was willing to put all his trust in them. They both were. For all they knew, they could walk into a camp full of rogue soldiers and evil men and women that killed them as soon a they stepped foot on the base. They were betting on Molly and Josh being there, on it still being a safe place. That was Nick really wanted to say right now. They were on the same page, regarding the base, which was good.

Now, Nick simply grew silent and kept walking with Anna. He knew they must be getting close to the border, they had another town to walk through before getting there. They had been walking all day, though. Nick figured they should use some time to rest. There was no real clock to race against, anyways. Marco's people would be attacking La Colonia. They were no longer there, so taking some time to rest for the night wouldn't hurt. "We should look for somewhere to lie low in this town. The sun's going to set soon. We should probably work on settling down. What do you think?"

He kept going and going, fingers buried deep in to her sex as he slid his cock between her breasts. It was quite the sight to Alicia, who found her mouth watering as she wished her lips were free to take the head of his length in to her mouth each time he thrusted towards her face. Even before Bryce pulled his dick away from her body, Alicia was utterly soaked - her fluids coated Bryce's fingers, trailed down her thighs - left the entirety of her sex slick and so, so ready for him. No matter how realistic this may have seemed and how much it felt like they were truly in their roles, Alicia's utter and undeniable arousal gave her true feelings away (even if nothing else did).

She could feel herself coursing close, as well - a tight, firey knot low in her belly that tightened and tightened and tightened, driving her closer to an edge that she couldn't ignore. Bryce was adept - he knew her inside and out, every small spot, exactly how to bring her to her peak without even having to penetrate her. God was he good at it, too. Alicia was his and his alone, and nothing in the world would ever change that. It was surprising how many pieces of their life could fit in to this fantasy - from the possessive, dark tone Bryce used as he called her his to the mere acts. In fact, besides the game that they were playing adding a unique twist to their sex life, in many ways this was normal for them. Normal - not boring, not at all.

Alicia wanted to fight her orgasm, though - to hold back just a little longer, make Bryce work for it a little more. He knew she liked it, knew she loved it, but that didn't mean she would make it easy. "No, please, stop," she continued to cry out, though the slight tremor that formed in her thighs gave way that she would not be able to keep up much longer. Alicia pulled her legs in towards each other, a feigned attempt at stopping her "captor', but the change in pressure had an adverse reaction. In that moment, with Bryce fingers-deep inside of her, she found herself pushed over the edge she had teetered so close to for so long.

----

Quiet was okay - Anna wasn't the type to force conversation, and being able to be silent with someone was important to her. Luckily her and Nick had it down pat (for the most part) - they knew how to talk to each other, could keep going for hours when they wanted to, but moments spent in quiet weren't uncomfortable or awkward. Anna had been a little surprised that they fell back in to old ways like that so quick, but she wasn't fighting that. It was much, much better to regain their comfort quickly than it would have been to awkwardly struggle to learn how to even exist around each other again. (In a way, hadn't that been what the time they spent those first weeks fighting with each other to reach some kind of conclusion was anyways?)

Nick was right, though - the sun was starting to set and it wasn't like they were in a major rush. The border wouldn't stop existing tomorrow, and with everything going on she at least hadn't even had a chance to eat today. The streets were bare so it wasn't like they had to pick a place carefully, and a contemplating look formed on Anna's face as she caught sight of what looked like a bar through a broken window. She squeezed her boyfriend's hand and drew his attention towards it. "Could just chill here - looks empty. Could be booze." Ah yes - could take the girl away from the party, but you couldn't take the party away from the girl. Anna had been doing alrightish with sobriety (she was still alive at least) but addictive personalities were addictive personalities - her first thought when it came to most things was if there was a chance to be intoxicated. Hell, she still had utterly no clue how Nick was able to spend so much time in that pharmacy knowing that there was oxy in it... Anna herself had tried to keep away as much as possible, lest she thieve from their saviors.

"Sides, I'm hungry. Maybe if we're lucky there's still something edible in here." The chances weren't too high, but eh. Worst case they checked out the little store across the street for something to eat. Nick had a moment to pull away if he wanted to go somewhere else, but if he didn't do so then Anna tugged him towards the door.

With each word Alicia spoke, Bryce found it increasingly more difficult to resist taking her immediately. He was certain she knew exactly how her muffled words and pleas affected him. He swore, with the way his cock was pulsing, he might even orgasm without being physically touched in that moment. Thankfully, the male held steady and strong, rubbing her clit, focusing the ideal amount of pressure, slow circles rubbing around every inch of her sensitive nub. Bryce was pleased to see how wet Alicia was. There was never a doubt in his mind whether she enjoyed this or not. Bryce could only enjoy himself knowing that Alicia was not simply letting him tie her up because he wanted to. Rather, she was into it as well, not just him. Looking deep into her eyes when the orgasm reached, Bryce let Alicia see the sultry smirk on his lips. He was proud of what happened, proud that he aroused Alicia to the point that she came against his fingers.

“Damn – I knew you would cum for me. Your pussy is soaked. Soon, you’ll have my cock inside you and I will fuck you all night long.” He whispered these words into her ear, both hands now focusing on her breasts yet again, giving them a firm squeeze. “So fucking gorgeous – naked, bound, and gagged. I don’t think I can ever free you.” Deciding to kiss her over the gag again, Bryce held the kiss for a few more seconds. When he did pull away, he decided to pull her tied feet back into his lap, placing his erection in between each sole, letting his hips rock and sway slowly, rubbing himself against her as much as he can. “Do you feel that? All of that’s for you. You’ve made me feel this way.”

Thinking about how he wanted to make love to her, Bryce finally turned Alicia onto her stomach. With her ass now facing him, he did not hesitate to start playing with it, groping and massaging the perky ass she had. Since her ankles were tied together, he would just fuck her from behind since it would be much easier to do this as her pussy would be easier to access from the angle he would take her from. Plus, this way, he had a nice view of her bound hands struggling, trying to break free.

--

As tense as things were, not that long ago, Nick felt thankful for the comfortable silence shared between the couple during the trek through the town, away from La Colonia. He was certain she was still heated at him for sneaking out, risking his life, but, for now, things seemed alright. Nick enjoyed the time with Anna where they were not arguing or yelling at each other. Lately, it had been shaky, but Nick felt like they were turning the corner with their attempt at a relationship again. Nick felt like he had grown quite a bit since the last time they dated. Thankfully, Nick learned from his mistakes. There was a whole hell of a lot of those, not just with Anna, but overall. Nick was trying to be a better person, a better boyfriend. He hoped he was doing a good enough job for Anna. He was lucky to get another chance with her. Because of this, he was worried about the future, where they would go. He finally got Anna back and he couldn’t lose her again, but the world was dangerous and unpredictable. Nothing was guaranteed anymore, except that nowhere was actually safe.

While his eyes were scanning for a place to settle down for the night, Nick figured they would find some apartment or house. He figured stores would possibly draw too much attention. However, when the girl squeezed his hand and drew his attention to a bar, he looked towards the run-down, abandoned business. This town was essentially a ghost town already. It was probably as good of a place as any. “Alright, let’s do it. It looks like a great place. You’re right, though. There might be some booze there and that couldn’t hurt.” If there was, they would have to be careful and not drink TOO much, but Nick thought a few shots of something or just enough to get buzzed was harmless enough.

Following her towards the door, Nick stopped when they were just outside. The hinges were broken and the door creaked loudly when it was opened. Nick removed a metal flashlight he had and banged it on the wall four or five times to create enough noise that, if anyone or anything was inside, it might show. After twenty seconds pass with silence, Nick nodded forward, holding the door open for her. “Looks like we’re good to go.”

Bryce looked so pleased with himself - as he should be. Alicia was always shocked by but never surprised by how this man could get her off. As soon as he started to try, her orgasm was essentially guaranteed - and it would hit her hard. Today was no exception. With just Bryce's fingers buried inside of her, raking along her g-spot with expert finesse, Alicia was utterly weak. Her body spasmed around her beloved, thighs quivering and eyes squeezing shut as was lost in waves of pleasure. Alicia was unable to control herself, and she was still lost in waves of pleasure as she was grabbed and turned over once more. The view for her beloved was amazing, she imagined - her bound and gagged, struggling against him yet spent from cumming at his hands....

Alicia found it a little crazy just how turned on she was, but Bryce made everything comfortable. Now on her stomach, not able to really see her man behind her to know what was about to happen.... The young woman knew that she was about to get exactly what she deserved - to be his little captive, fucked senseless while there was nothing she could to do stop it - but fuck did the anticipation start to kill her. Subconsciously her hips backed towards her beloved, offering him more of her ass to massage and grope and fondle, before she pulled away once more and the struggle to free herself resumed.

She was becoming the dirty little slut that he wanted her to be - the captive turned so aroused by her captor that she could barely even fight him off. Did Bryce know just how much she craved him in that moment?

----

Their relationship really was something else - one moment they could be neck to neck fighting, and the next opening doors for each other like that didn't even matter. It wasn't like they had actually fought in.... a few days now? Sure Anna had been right pissed about Nick sneaking off in the middle of the night, but that hadn't been a fight. The most recent thing might have been the day she'd walked in on Luciana making a very poorly timed move and even then she'd just been made miserable. Either way Anna had got distracted - before she'd even had a chance to say a word to Nick he'd revealed that it was time to get the fuck outta dodge.

Wandering inside they found out that there definitely were none of the dead, which made the place ideal. Nick may have had the flashlight but Anna wasn't the type to stand back and let other's take the lead, so before he'd even had a chance to walk in she was already making her way in. The place looked rather plain - a bar, seemingly looted to the fullest extent, to her right and a half-wall dividing the bar area from seating. Towards the back she thought she saw a couple doors - it was a familiar sight. Dingy little places like this had been some of her favourite to be in the past - hell, how many times had she dragged Nick out of the apartment to places like this? A million and one times - at least. The music was rarely the greatest but the cover was cheap, the atmosphere was great and hey - them out drinking together? It was guaranteed that at some point or another they would end up all over each other.

"Hey - remember that shitty little bar a couple blocks over from my apartment? Fuck, don't even remember what it's called even though I started goin' there before I was even supposed to be at bars." Anna turned around and stepped backwards, smiling towards the boy with the flashlight. The bar was closest so she stepped behind it and started scouring shelves for anything that might have been left behind. Like pharmacies, places like this were probably one of the first to get looted and all she was finding was empty bottles. "Flashback and a half right now. God we had a lot of fun back then."

Undoubtedly, this position was kinky, perfect for rough sex. However, Bryce would never simply start off rough. There was always a buildup. He started by spreading her thighs as much as the bondage around her ankles allowed. Then, he settled himself upright on his knees, letting the tip of his cock peek between her thighs and find the entrance to her pussy lips. Once he found her outer lips, he rubbed the tip slowly against her, simply circling and tracing the entrance. The touch caused him to moan out her name, deciding to place one of his own hands over her bound ones. Again, it had a twofold purpose: one, it played into the role of him just keeping her hands down, restraining her even more than she already was. Secondly, it allowed him to hold her hands, to touch her hands, which was an intimate, romantic act.

This was one of the many small things he would always do when they roleplayed like this, to remind Alicia how much he loved her and how happy she made him. He spent at least a full minute teasing her, his sensitive head now coated in her juices and throbbing. Finally, he felt like there had been enough teasing and he slid forward, his erection very slowly entering inside of her sex.

At first, Bryce only slid a couple inches inside, letting Alicia get used to the feeling. He rotated his hips, rolling himself around, letting some friction start building before he did anything else. “Oh yes… you’re so tight and so wet, just how I like it.” Leaning down, Bryce found the most sensitive area of skin on her neck and shoulders, kissing slow, open-mouthed kisses across her bare skin. The next thrust allowed half of his length to push inside of her now. Once half of it entered, he started to rotate his hips again to increase the friction from before. The real, hard fucking wouldn’t come until he had slowly filled her and given her time to adjust.

--

Nick felt like he had been here before. Yes, he was aware that this bar was in a country he had never visited until the apocalypse. However, the mere appearance looked like somewhere himself and Anna had visited. They never went to any of the fancy clubs or bars around LA. They settled for the smaller bars, the ones that wouldn’t even seat next to half of the most popular clubs on a slow night. Those were his favorite – there was so much more freedom and privacy here than they would find anywhere else. Hell, even with this place being run down and abandoned, he could still feel that same atmosphere. He loved it here already. It would almost be like old times, except the dead were walking and they were risking their lives by staying somewhere so public as this.

Mainly, he remembered these bars for the wonderful times they had together. It was something Nick wouldn’t have traded for the world. Drinking, some smoking, maybe something extra if either of them managed to score earlier that evening – it always led to smiles, laughs, and intimacy. What wouldn’t Nick give for one more time like this? He would do just about anything for a chance to live a night like that again, without the stress of the current world they lived in.

“Oh yes, I remember it. I was honestly thinking about that right now. I can’t believe how many memories this place brings me. Hopefully we can make a few nice memories of our own here if we can find some booze.” While Anna did that, Nick figured he better work on locking up. Since the doors were barely on the hinges, locking the door wouldn’t do much good. He simply found a few chairs and tables that he could pile up in front of the door. Since they were going to be sleeping here, it was best to have the entrances blocked. Once he did this, Nick decided to meander back around to the bar where Anna was working to find something for them to drink. “Any luck yet?”

When Bryce grabbed her by her bound wrist's, Alicia's instinct was to curl her fingertips over his own and hold on gently - another small action of intimacy between the pair. It didn't stop her from pulling against the way he held on to her, though - if she moved then he would move with her, put as much force in to holding things as they were as she was in to pulling away. It was a balancing act of being just the right level of rough and somehow Bryce had never struggled to know the perfect spot. He knew how to rough her up without crossing lines, being forceful without hurting her - be strong, be the one in control of her, yet be sweet and loving in the same moment. Every time that Alicia had sex with her husband, she knew that she was in the perfect hands. Sex with Bryce was, truly, the perfect mixture of kinky and romantic.

The tease was agonizing, though. By now - especially after the way she'd came at his hands just moments before - Alicia ached. She was slick, soaked from her own arousal, and the electric shock that went through her system as her husband's cock made that sweet first touch with her lips made her ache to back her hips on to him. She wanted to beg and plead - not to be released, but for more and more and more. There was no denying it - Alicia was addicted to her man.

The slow slide in to her was almost as anguishing as the wait for Bryce to penetrate her in the first place - almost. She whimpered and whined, struggled to pull her body away from Bryce's but at the same time ached to give him (and get) more and more. "P-please," she whimpered - and though she was trying to fight it, there was no denying the neediness that tinted her voice. Alicia herself had no idea if she would come off as begging for more or begging him to stop when she realized just how much aroused she'd sounded through the gag. It suited the fantasy, she thought.

----

Yeah, it seemed like Anna wasn't the only one here to find the ambiance familiar. Things were good but there was really no way to say how good it was to Nick - what grudges he might be holding on to, what memories he might consider tainted. A few weeks and being smacked in the face with the "yeah he raped me" card wasn't going to just undo the fact that they, especially he, had spent two years hurting. It was on the rise, though. Every little step - every time they were able to greet each other with a smile, open their mouths and actually communicate, wake up and ignore that feeling deep inside that things could go just as wrong as they did the first time - was a step towards really being back at that place where they were good to and for each other. Every time that he said something reassuring, Anna found herself feeling a little bit better.

She'd just succeeded in her goal when Nick came back over, started speaking just as she was turning with a wide grin on her face and half a bottle of tequila that she'd found pushed back in to a corner. She'd been hoping for whiskey or even rum - tequila had its way of getting her clothes off. As much fun as that was... Well, actually - they had the place to themselves. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if she wound up naked. It would lack the dirtiness of the past, when she'd get a few shots deep and find herself frisky - start cuddling up to Nick and throw her legs over his lap, let him slide his hand beneath her skirt until she was so pent up that she pretty much pulled him in to the bathroom.

"I have a lot of luck it seems, surprised anything was left here." She put the bottle down on the bar and turned to grab a couple shot glasses. After checking that they were clean (she did have to wipe some dust out) she poured the shot glasses full and then held one out to Nick. "First shot together in like two years... We better make a good night out of this."

To Bryce, the muffled “please” sounded more like a plead for his cock instead of a plea to be rescued. Honestly, he was near a breaking point, too. The game had been very fun, but Bryce suddenly felt the urge to shower her with love, instead. Considering the way she was acting now, it seemed she was hardly grasping onto the role anymore. Bryce could relate to that, so his hands took a different approach. Instead of holding her wrists, he reached down and linked their fingers together. With the next kiss, he whispered a genuine, strong “I love you.” Into her ear. It did not surprise Bryce that it took this kind of turn. Since sex was never, ever purely physical, he would always express his love and emotional care at some point. It was quite inevitable.

Since the female was requesting more, Bryce was more than willing to provide it. Slowly, Bryce started to thrust faster than before. With each consecutive thrust, his erection was sliding deeper inside of Alicia’s entrance until the tip was pushed as deep inside of her as humanly possible. After reaching the deepest depth of his thrust, Bryce would pull back until he was nearly outside of her sex before thrusting right back down. He settled into a rhythm with his hips, doing his best to keep up the pace throughout the interaction. Moans of her name littered with some profanities were now escaping his lips constantly.

The hand not holding onto her bound ones found her ass again, having all kinds of fun just squeezing and groping the perky ass his wife had as he thrust roughly from behind. Since he started off slowly and gentle, and since she was quite wet already, Bryce decided to go ahead and get rougher with her, thrusting quickly with power behind each thrust. Of course, he knew the limits and how hard would be too hard, so he stayed well within those constraints. “Oh, Princess…. I am so fucking close. I’m about to lose control.” He whispered, letting her know that she should expect to be filled soon enough.

--

While it was true that Nick was more than aware that things could never truly go back to the way things were, that did not mean things still could not be good. He thought about the same thing often, too. After all that happened, could they actually co-exist and have some kind of proper relationship? One might not think so. Nick didn’t think so at first, until he realized that being with Anna made him happy, made him want to be a better person. After all, life was not some fairytale. There was no perfection, and they were far from perfect together. Despite that and the rich history between them, Nick was certain they would make it work. It would not be easy, of course. Relationships were never easy, but this relationship could be especially difficult. Despite that knowledge, Nick was certain they would make it work.

He just couldn’t get stuck in the past. He chose to acknowledge it, as they already both have. They discussed it in-depth and were not hiding from it, which was a good step in his opinion. Now, they were working on moving forward. It was something he couldn’t help thinking about while he was working to set up a guard around the door. When he returned to Anna, however, all thoughts drifted away that were not about the current moment. When he saw the look on her face, he almost didn’t need to look at the bottle to realize what it was. Tequila. Oh yes, they had some excellent nights together that started with a few shots of this.

He happily took the shot glass full of tequila and smiled at her when she mentioned making a good night out of this. “Oh, trust me, I am sure that we will. If we have a night like any night we used to have after some tequila, I’m sure we’ll be just fine.” Winking at Anna, Nick clinked his glass against hers and turned the shot glass upside down, pouring the liquid into his mouth, quickly downing his first shot.

Hey - it was hard to keep up when Alicia desperately needed her husband. She hadn't shirked her duty, not to any degree, but it was becoming more and more obvious that they game that they were playing was making her so, so desperate to be pleased by him. He filled her in a final thrust, and then the fun truly began - and the cry that Alicia let out as her husband slammed his length as deep in to her as possible was genuine. Had the gag in her mouth not quieted her to some degree she would have been pillow-biting in order to keep her volume level somewhat reasonable.

Maybe she ached for him, but she could still make this as amazing as possible for Bryce - Alicia knew that the change in volume levels would get him going. That was one of the things that Alicia had observed, and she had figured out quite a bit. He loved to bind her, he loved to play captor - but did hearing her scream in pleasure ever seem to amplify things. Just as Bryce couldn't help but moan her name as he pounded in to her, Alicia's own cries of pleasure kept growing. All the while she never stopped pulling her arms against his hold but it was obvious to both of them that this was a losing game - an arousing, overwhelming-in-just-the-right-way game, but a game nonetheless. Falling back in to desperately, vocally needing each other was not a terrible thing.

Alicia swore very little in her day to day life, but as she found herself nearing a peak for the second time that night she struggled to say anything more. When Bryce said that he was close she pulled one final card: "No! Anything but that... don't..." Her slick arousal and tight core would tell him that being filled by him was exactly what she wanted, though.

----

"Hey - if you're down, you know I am." As if there was any way that even one of them wouldn't be interested in the kind of night they used to have. Time changed people - experiences changed people - but it seemed that at their cores, the pair were still very much the kind of people that they were back when they'd started to fall for each other. There were a few more walls to knock down, for both of them, but they were honest to god trying and it was the kind of effort that Anna at least knew she should have given this boy back when Molly had started telling her that she didn't deserve him any more. Hindsight was 20-20, and she at least thought she was smart enough to learn from the past and give Nick what he deserved.

One shot straight down her throat and then she grabbed both of their glasses to pour a second - after that seeing if there was any packaged food left around here to eat sounded like a good idea. After getting something to eat in their bellies there'd be a couple more shots each left in that bottle, and it wasn't like they had anything more that they needed to do. The place wouldn't be too bad to hold up in, and if they were lucky maybe they'd be able to find another bottle out back once this one had finished. For now, though - shots. Anna looked right giddy as she handed the glass back to Nick. There was nothing to chase with but both of them had drank enough in their lives that a few shots wasn't going to cause anything more than a soured face, and she sure as well wouldn't be whining about the lingering taste of tequila.

"One more - then let's find something to eat... After that, we have the night to ourselves. And it's completely empty... think of all the places we could fuck." Anna held her own shot glass out towards Nick once he'd taken the one he offered, clinking the bases together before downing the contents without even flinching.

Yet again, hearing Alicia from behind the gag telling him to not cum inside her, listening to her and feeling her trying to fight him off was more arousing than anything else. It only took another few thrusts combined with those sexy moans before Bryce was reaching the edge. After another deep, powerful thrust with his hips, Bryce found himself finally spilling over the edge. Again, he called out Alicia’s name in pure desire, pure pleasure. He could feel his entire cock pulsating and throbbing, even more than it was before. Following the throbbing, it only took one more of her high-pitched moans before he was toppling over that wonderful edge.

His semen spurt from the tip of his cock and filled her fully. Bryce felt three or four spurts of his semen leave, exploding from the head in a powerful manner. Even though he absolutely enjoyed having sex with Alicia, no matter what they did, it was safe to say that this orgasm was arguably one of the most powerful orgasms they ever had. While he was going through the motions of the orgasm, Bryce kept himself buried deep inside of the brunette. Even after the last drop of his cum had filled her, Bryce didn’t move.

Instead of moving, he remained still, letting his softening length stay where it was. His breathing was slowly starting to calm down while he kissed around her neck and shoulders again, giving her hands a few squeezes. “Oh my god… that was so good.” Bryce whispered into her ear. If she could have at least felt half the pleasure that he did from this entire ordeal, then Bryce knew it would have been a great time for Alicia as well. He felt incredible, though he could never truly feel satisfied, no matter what they did. He always wanted more and simply holding her while she was still bound was a way to continue satiating his desires after the orgasm ended.

--

Nick was absolutely down for one of those nights. While most of those kind of nights had progressed in a predictable manner, that did not mean they were boring. Usually, these nights consisted of touching, kissing, maybe something a little more, and overall – great memories. Therefore, Nick was more than happy to experience all of those things with Anna again. It felt like a lifetime since the last had that wonderful chance. He didn’t get the chance to think about it very long since he was offered another shot almost immediately after the first one was downed. He smiled at her when he took the glass back, simply admiring the look on her face.

Yes – he loved seeing her looking giddy. He loved seeing her infectious smile. Nick doubted Anna would want him to remember that about her – she was never really a blushing flower kind of girl, anyways. Even so, Nick could never forget the smile she has. Even two years apart from her, that smile was imprinted inside his mind forever. He wouldn’t want it any other way. So, when he saw that goofy grin on her face as she poured the shots, he couldn’t help but offer it back to her, his own smile growing wider.

“Yes. One more, then food, then fucking.” Nick winked at her, laughing giddily as he downed the next shot. After wiping his lips, he sat the glass down and decided he would check the back. Before moving through the back doors, Nick felt playful enough to reach down and quickly grab Anna’s ass, as it was just a taste of what would happen once they had eaten and finished their tequila. “I’ll check the back, see if we can find anything.” He wondered if any kind of bar food would have even lasted this long, or if there was even anything they could eat. Nonetheless, it was worth a shot.

Bryce had a magical ability of making her come at just the perfect time - it was as Bryce let out his loud moan, hilted himself deep within her core, and gave in to his own pleasure that Alicia found herself pushed over the edge for the second time that day. Her body tightened and spasmed around his cock, her cjuices rushing and mixing with the semen that he shot deep in to her. One day - maybe - they'd address the fact that they needed to consider "precautions" but now was definitely not the time for that. Alicia loved the way that her husband felt bare inside of her, buried so deep in to her that she could feel his seed rushing - filling her to the brim.

They came together and they came down together - bodies flush to each other, both panting and sweaty and spent in all the right ways. Compared to the roughness of the sex the way that Bryce held on to her was soft, affectionate, loving - everything that Alicia had come to know she would always see after she had given in to his darker fantasies. That was part of the joy of it to her, though - she knew that she was in safe hands as she was tied up and pushed around, fucked so hard she thought she might start bleeding, but always - always - this man was so tender with her as they finished. It was incredible - a stark change from rough and near-violent, predatory, all the way to soft serenity as they basked in the afterglow of their love.

"That was amazing," Alicia tried to say, still gazed. Her head was light from the rush, her thoughts hazy. All she truly knew was that this had been everything she expected yet so much more all at once. The young woman found herself very glad that she had agreed to act out this fantasy with her beloved.

----

Anna didn't even flinch as Nick grabbed her ass - she just leaned over and gave his a squeeze in return, coupled with the little scrunch of her nose that she did when someone "caught" her being cheeky. As they started to step away from her she followed that up with a little slap to one cheek. "Hopefully there's something left. If not... Eh, let's figure that out later." Ideally there would be something left over still. There wasn't going to be fresh meat or veggies, no chance - but even dried pasta noodles would be better than spending the day eating absolutely nothing at all. (There'd been many a day in her life that she was too lazy, or too high, to cook and just poured a flavor packet in to a pack of ramen and ate it like that, so that couldn't be too different right?)

Anna couldn't worry too much. After a few months without any alcohol in her system her tolerance seemed to be shot - no surprise there - and just the couple drinks was enough to bring her to the point where she didn't care too much about what ended up in her stomach, as long as something did. The one good thing about being an addict, she supposed? It wasn't like her standards for living had ever really been high.She went on the hunt as well, letting Nick take the kitchen while she wandered towards the back room - knife in hand of course, just in case. Anna found herself distracted pretty quickly when on the way through she caught sight of a little set up in the back - either this bar had kept stock, or someone had been planning a little live entertainment the night that things had fallen to shit. For a second she wondered what things might have been like down here, but that didn't last long. The young woman sat herself down on a small set of stairs and grabbed a beaten-up looking acoustic guitar from the pile of gear.

Fuck... how long had it been since she had even touched one of these? The methhead she'd shacked up with for a bit after her and Nick split, the joys of spiralling, had taught her but that had ended well over a year ago now. She had learned one, maybe two, things on her own after though - and with the little bit of a buzz that she had and the fact that her and Nick used to come to places like this for music, she really wondered if she'd be able to remember anything. It took one strum for her to see that the guitar was out of tune though - her face even scrunched up like she'd eaten something sour - and she started the arduous process of trying to tune by ear.

“Yes, yes it was.” Bryce responded in a deep, breathless voice. There was a smile on his face when he recognized that she ended up reaching her climax again, the same time he did. Generally, guys could complain about being unable to cause their female partner to orgasm. It just seemed like girls were much more difficult to get off than guys, at least, from the experiences of their friends. Yet, Bryce had never had an issue with turning Alicia on, with pleasuring her to the point of an orgasm. He loved that about their relationship, how they both knew exactly what to do to turn the other on. Sex was never less than mind-blowing together. Bryce always forgot about the outside world and the environment around them when they made love. It put him at peace, it put a smile on his face. Bryce wouldn’t trade this feeling for anything in the world.

The male had his fun, remaining buried inside the brunette. He finally decided to lift his body off hers, removing his softened length from inside of her sex. There was a smile still on his face when he did this, now laying on his side. Part of him thought about untying her now, freeing her as soon as they were finished. The other part won out, however. Bryce decided he was going to keep her bound and gagged, at least for a few more minutes.

He moved to turn Alicia onto her side so she can face him, though he did tug the gag down from her lips. It was now hanging around her neck like a necklace, in a position where he could easily pull it back over her mouth if he wanted. “I love you so much.” Now that her lips were free, he pressed a real kiss to her lips, one that wasn’t inhibited by the gag, sliding his tongue inside her mouth as he reached around the back of her body to grab her hands again. He was still giving her that touch he knew she craved while also getting to keep her tied up.

--

Nick couldn’t help the gleeful chuckle that escaped him when Anna reached over to squeeze his own rear. He loved these playful touches. That was something else that made him feel like it was just like old times again. Not that long ago, these touches were void and didn’t happen. Not long ago, they could barely stand to be in the same proximity together. Now, look at them. As much as shit was collapsing around them, Nick found himself becoming happier with each day, thanks to Anna. He wouldn’t admit something like that out loud, because it sounded hella cheesy and corny, which Nick usually tried his best to avoid, but it was true. Nick was smiling now, more than he used to back before the world went to shit. There was no secret why he was so happy, either. It was all about Anna and her presence around him.

“I’m sure there will be something here. When shit first hit the fan, I doubt that people were flocking to bars over grocery stores and the like. Maybe we’ll get lucky.” If they found a bit of tequila, maybe they would find some food, too. As time passed, though, Nick felt his luck running out. It didn’t look like there was much of anything still inside the kitchen of the bar. Finally, he found something that looked like a pack of noodles. It would be dry, there was not much they could do to cook them, but it was better than nothing.

Right around the time that he found Anna, he heard the sound. He smiled at the sight, though didn’t figure she would make much out of the guitar. He assumed she was just playing around with it. She wasn’t really the kind of gal that would serenade you. At least, Nick didn’t think so. “Look. I found some dried up noodles. I think you found something, too. Maybe, since I found your dinner, you can pay me back. Maybe you can serenade me with a love song.” Of course, Nick was teasing and lighthearted, sitting down beside her as he made the comment.

Ah yes, it came as no surprise that Bryce left her bound. Alicia had realized pretty quickly how much he enjoyed seeing her in her restrained state, even after they were left basking in each other as the heat faded. She was his and wholly his - something shown in the way she let him hold control of her, the wedding ring that she wore, and the bracelet that adorned her wrist at all times since the moment that he had given it to her. They were all signs that she was his and his alone, not just now but for forever. There was nothing in the world that mattered more to Alicia than the fact that she had Bryce at her side - in a world like this, people needed those most important to them close.

"I love you too Bryce," Alicia gasped as her mouth was freed from the confines of the gag, and she could finally part her lips to press them to her beloved. The only thing more she needed was to be able to run her fingers along his stomach, curl her hands in to his hair - it was no secret that Bryce would likely take a moment to admire her all tied up before freeing her still, though. The way she kissed him was both frantic and romantic - linked to the deep, intimate bond that they shared while still being filled with an insatiable need. A need to be touched, kissed, loved - a need to be Bryce's in any way imaginable. When he held on to her hands she squeezed as well as she could, aching for every ounce of closeness that would be offered to her.

"I swear each time we have sex with each other it just gets better and better," she gasped, still breathless. Alicia bopped her nose against Bryce's before going in for another kiss - opened lips, her tongue sliding against her lover's. "You just keep finding new ways to get me going, I'm always wondering what you're going to think of next."

----

Anna hadn't noticed Nick until he spoke, as she'd been focused on trying to get the strings tuned until she heard him. She'd been sitting there with her tongue poked out between her teeth, a sign she was focusing, cross-legged on the top of the small staircase even though that was a terrible way to try and hold a guitar. "Good find," she said with a smile as she looked up, and as Nick sat beside her she just shook her head at him. "You think you're funny, but I actually do know how to play. Ish." Anna shook her hand in the air as she tacked on the ish, before returning to finishing up that last string. Once it was as close as she figured she was going to get it, she attempted to see how the chord sounded - not quite perfect, but it wasn't like she had a tuner on her. It really was the best she was going to get unless she wanted to fiddle around forever.

It was just like him to make a remark like that, but it struck a little too close to home. If she'd dared to play the one song she did know it would be incredibly obvious that the muse in it had been him, even if it was a song about remorse for treating someone poorly rather than truly a love song. What was the right thing to even do here? It was one of the rare moments that she found herself flustered, all because Nick had to go and say that. Because she had never planned to face to face him again, let alone be sitting here like this with him, and as much as she wanted to show off this talent of hers that he would have never seen before, the thought of showing any kind of vulnerability still was not a forte of hers.

"I know one thing," she admitted, lips pursed tight together. She couldn't even turn her head to look at him, and god she was glad that the room was dimmed because she was sure that she looked like some awkward, nervous little bird. For a moment she was silent before she took one hand and patted the spot behind her, not beside. He was more than welcome to get behind her, let her settle in to his lap - be somewhere that she wouldn't have to see him looking at her. "And it is like... almost a love song. So I guess you're in luck, you loser. Move your ass, though." Ah yes, Anna - the queen of being smooth. You ask for a love song and you can almost get one but I'm sure as fuck not looking you in the face to do it. Gotta save the dignity somehow. She could flirt for days, send banter back and forth and even be raunchy and inappropriate, but a little bit of legitimate sweetness just made her feel weak.

Using bondage and gags always tended to provide secondary benefits beyond the appeal of the kinkiness while they were making love. After removing the gag this time, just like every other time she had been gagged for any amount of time, she was attacking him with kisses. Yes, as much as Bryce loved those gagged kisses, there was certainly nothing wrong with “normal” kisses. He accepted each one and returned it with full passion and fervor. Knowing it would be the same with her hands once they were untied, Bryce couldn’t help but look forward to that as well.

There was just something so adorable about Alicia being all over him, kissing him and touching him despite just finishing sex. He knew it had to do with being restrained, but he also realized it was a quirk of hers even when they had sex without any kink. Bryce always admired that. It also boosted his confidence. After all, how could he not feel prideful when, even after an orgasm and evening of making love, she was still all so eager to kiss him and feel his body as if they had been away from each other for a week?

“I agree. It does always get better, but fuck… you have no idea how incredible of an actress you are. I know this is only the second time we’ve done that, but both of those times are in my top 5. I hope you won’t mind us trying this out in other ways. I’ll think of some new ideas when we get the chance. I just saw you on the bed, looking so adorable… I knew that I had to take advantage of the chance to play out my fantasy with you.”

He kissed her again, holding it for a few seconds. “You make me feel so comfortable around you, like there’s nothing to be ashamed of with my fantasies and wants. I can’t say it’s always been like that for me. I’ve never trusted someone this much and I’m so happy that you seem to enjoy it as well. I love this little game we play in the bedroom. I love seeing that bracelet on you when we’re not in here, too. I didn’t think that people were allowed to be perfect, but I don’t think anyone ever told you that rule, Princess.”

--

It was honestly adorable, watching Anna’s meticulous nature attempting to tune the guitar properly. The way her eyebrows scrunched up, the way she was trying to hard to focus – the entire expression of her face was something he loved to look at. Nick always found himself falling for Anna even harder when he saw these small things about her that tended to pop up. Again, it was like old times again – she could do the smallest, most minute things that ended up making Nick want to just capture a moment, keep it in a bottle, and have access to it whenever he wanted.

His eyebrows now scrunched up when she admitted to knowing how to play the guitar – ish. This was something he hadn’t known, so he assumed it must have been something she picked up on after they broke up. Either way, now Nick was intrigued. Was she actually going to play something? Maybe logic said that it was a bad idea. What if someone heard the guitar? It wasn’t exactly quiet or soft sounding, but that did not matter very much to Nick. He was far too indulged with the moment to even think about the possibilities that might come about because of the noise.

For whatever reason, he could see that his comment affected her. Nick was honestly at a loss of why it could seem like a bad thing. It was just a playful joke that he made, not knowing what it might mean to Anna when he said it. The male looked at her quizzically, wondering if he did or said something that could have upset her. Granted, Nick didn’t know how anything he said could have triggered a negative response, but he had proven time and time again that there was still much he had to learn about Anna.

Either way, he sat down behind her as she gestured, setting up against the wall, pulling her into his lap. He could take that hint, at least. The male chuckled softly when he took in everything she said, finally realizing that maybe this song that was almost a love song had some kind of special meaning to her. Whatever the reason, Nick grew silent and sat down, letting her settle against him however she pleased, not wanting to make another sound so it didn’t throw her off her game or anything like that.

In what word could Alicia possibly not want the never-ending touch of her beloved? She was utterly addicted to him and none of it mattered - whether they'd been apart a minute a day, just made love or hadn't in days. No matter what, Alicia was always going to want to feel Bryce's body against her own - his touch, his cock, his lips. It all suited her, all the time. The way that he would try to kiss her while she was gagged was incredibly hot (being so in to her, in to seeing her gagged and bound, that he couldn't stop himself from going for it even though there was something in the way? Definitely hot) but fuck did it ever leave her aching to truly feel their lips melded together, tongues dancing, his warmth all over her....

"I'm really glad you think so," Alicia returned, her voice nearly coy. She hadn't been blind to how much fun she and her husband had just had, but Alicia always found it incredibly reassuring when Bryce made sure to tell her just how much he loved being with her and enjoyed the sex they had and the kinks and fantasies that they explored together. Maybe she had a little bit of a praise kink - every time that Bryce made his affection known, complimented her and her abilities... To say it made her just want him more would be an understatement. The fact that likely stemmed from being the second-rate child was a whole other can of beans that she would likely not acknowledge, though.

"I was a little worried when you brought it up," she admitted between kisses. "Didn't know how well I'd be able to keep up the act knowing it was you all over me... God, I'm weak for you Bryce. You might think I'm the perfect one but really... Really, you're the piece of perfection here. I don't care what anyone else has ever said about it - you are the perfect man."

----

With Nick settled down behind her Anna could lean back and she took a moment to just breathe, eyes closed and lost in what felt like one of the most peaceful moments that she'd had in ages. Unfortunately there was no way that she would actually be able to play with the slouched posture and her eyes closed so after a quick moment, and a brief kiss on her boyfriend's cheek, she straightened back up. She tapped her fingers along the fret board as she tried to remember exactly where to place her fingers to start, but once she found it she knew how to go - or at least she was pretty sure she did.

Her music taste wasn't a secret - in the past Nick had heard pretty much everything from her bopping around in the living room to Taylor Swift (she swore him to secrecy about that) to the rap and punk-type music that she played more frequently. Whether he remembered it or not Brand New also wasn't, well, brand new, to him. It was surprising how easily she could recall the soft acoustic line to it even after so long - though she played the opening notes an extra time as she tried to have the courage to actually get going. It took a lot to make Anna nervous normally - but it seemed that Nick had that affect on her time and time again, even when he didn't try.

"If it makes you less sad, I will die by your hand-" she was no perfect singer, keeping her voice quiet and sometimes just slightly off the note, but she also was no professional. How many lines in here had she played over and over again in her life? And if it makes you less sad, we'll start talking again; you can tell me how vile I already know that I am - how many times had she wished that she could hear anything from him just once more, even if it was just telling her what she already knew: that she was the problem? I'm glad that you can forgive, only hoping as time goes you can forget - she'd never imagined that line would ever be reality to her, though. You are the smell before rain, you are the blood in my veins - she'd said something similar to him once, out loud, back when they'd been fresh and young and still blissful. The line she'd misheard for years - it was pale white, like the skin stretched over your bones, not hell I like the skin stretched over your bones, but the world would be fucked if they ever got her to sing it right.

View: https://open.spotify.com/track/3vucm39uVyuvpUWW8EFXD8

Thank you for saying that, Princess. I appreciate that. I’m glad you feel that way. I know you deserve the world, so I’m trying my best to give you as close to perfect as I can.” Yes, Bryce was aware of the little praise kink that Alicia had. That’s a main reason why he complimented her so much. At first, he worried about doing too much, but it seemed like that she did not mind every compliment he offered – they were quite numerous and were spoken quite often. Therefore, he wanted to tell her these compliments even more than usual.

“Oh, trust me, there’s nothing to worry about. The way you struggled for me, it was so fucking hot. Don’t even get me started on the look in your eyes. It helped me get so into the role. I loved seeing you look helpless, like a real damsel-in-distress. I loved every second of it and we definitely have to try it again soon enough. Plus, your body is so fucking sexy, so just seeing you tied up and gagged has me going wild. Even now, even though I just came, seeing you like this has me all kinds of turned on.”

Now, he was complimenting her struggling in specific details, hoping that praise would make her feel even better about herself. Leaning down, the male found her lips for another kiss, sliding his tongue into her mouth. His hands continued to stay in hers, his eyes closing, simply resting and letting himself stay in the moment. “So, I hope you don’t mind staying like this for a while. I have always wanted to have some extending cuddling time with you while you’re tied up.”

He knew the way he tied Alicia was perfect for this. The material was soft and tied so they would not dig into her skin. “I can never get enough of you, no matter how many times we do this. I’ll always want you even more.” He nuzzled their noses together, pressing his hips against hers. He wanted her to feel him, even now, how he was getting harder by just cuddling with her. “Maybe now would be a nice time to give you a nice foot massage, too.” The male suggested with a shrug, hoping that Alicia might be alright with him playing with her bound feet while they rested. It was a nice mix, for Bryce at least, of erotic and romantic gesturing.

--

Nick smiled when the girl leaned back down against his chest. It was a peaceful feeling for Nick as well. There was something comforting about the intimate contact with Anna when things weren’t hostile between them. He honestly believed that he could stay in this position for a long time, all night even. If she wanted to sleep right here, then, Nick would not make any argument against it. He almost forgot she was about to perform for him as he was simply caught in the moment of being near Anna. This intimacy and closeness helped him relax and wind down.

The smile on his face was from ear-to-ear when she kissed his cheek and straightened back up. That action reminded him that something was going to happen soon. Nick was genuinely excited. If she bothered to learn the guitar and even bothered to learn a specific song, it was not an accident. It was likely not a song in a user’s guide for beginners book that taught her the cords. It must have meant something special to her, so Nick kept that in mind when she prepared to play. Whatever she did, Nick was certain he would enjoy it.

The dark-haired boy knew this must have been nerve-wracking for Anna. Granted, Nick had no talent like this to share with anyone, but if he did, he was certain it would give him anxiety. Simply, Nick decided he would press a kiss to her cheek in return as she was struggling to get things kicked off. It was a simple gesture that didn’t require words. It was his way of saying that he was right there for her, that he would love what she played. Beyond that, the thought counted. Knowing that she was going to play something for him was not a fact Nick took lightly.

Maybe she wasn’t a professional singer. Maybe she wasn’t a professional guitarist. It didn’t matter. In that moment, there was no stage big enough that was fit to hold her. Nick smiled with the lyrics, leaning in toward her, placing his hands somewhere on her hips at such an angle that he did not interrupt her posture or performance. His eyes closed and he listened to the girl he cared about so deeply perform a beautiful song for him. It was like he knew the song was about him, just by the lyrics, especially when one of them echoed what she had said to him a lifetime ago. To put it simply, Nick felt like he was in heaven.

The way Bryce spoke had Alicia utterly beaming in delight. He was the one person in this world who made her feel like she truly mattered and he did the most amazing job of it possible. "You're pretty good yourself, my love. You had me scared at first... but once I realized it was you, I knew I was in the best hands possible. It added something unique to it, though. Even though we've had scenes like that before, the way it started added a thrill that made it seem so much more real. Your touch though.... By the end I just wanted you so badly that I was having a hard time keeping up. It's hard not to be turned on when I have a man as sexy as you."

She had to laugh, a soft thing, as he brought a foot massage to the table, though. It was right as she had grown aware of the way their bodies still touched, the slight hardening near his hips... They'd just finished fucking but it seemed that Bryce was true to his words - even just cuddling up to her had a way of getting him going. "Cuddling, foot massage.... I can already feel your dick getting hard again, so I don't believe you really have good intentions here, Mr. Kemp," Alicia teased to her beloved.

"I think you just want to keep me tied up so that you can have your wicked way with me again once you've had a few minutes to recuperate," she continued to play around, all smiles as she watched her husband. They were face to face, nose to nose - so close that Alicia could feel his breathe with each rise and fall of his chest. The closeness was serene, but that didn't mean she couldn't make things a little dirty - he'd started it, after all. "Buut-" she drew out the syllable before leaning in to kiss him once more. "I'll definitely take the massage as long as you're offering it... You're way to good at those, my love."

----

He'd seen her sing before - but this was the girl who considered one of her greatest talents her ability to follow along with the entirety of Eminem's Curtain Call album. This was a very, very different image than her sitting on the opposite side of her bed with him, going through the entire album song by song (even the ones she didn't really like) just because he'd played around and said he doubted her - and refusing to stop when he realized that she was definitely going to win that battle.

The last line of this song echoed one that had been repeated throughout it: "Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. I'm glad that you can forgive, only hoping as time goes, you can forget." Anna's voice tapered off even quieter as the last of the song came, until the last word was barely more than a whisper on her lips. Her fingers froze on the frets, but she didn't still the strings at the last beat - instead her body stiffened and she became even more acutely aware of her boyfriend's hands on her hips. The soft touch felt like fire, she swore she could feel his eyes burning in to the back of her head.... Chill the fuck out, Anna. Fucking hell, Nick really had to be the one person in the world capable of phasing her.

It took a moment - one that she spent dead quiet and stiff - before she convinced her body to relax back in to the touch, and lean back in to her boy like she had been before started playing. Pressed with her back against his chest she tucked her head against his neck - he'd think it was sweet, it objectively was a sweet gesture, but had the added benefit of meaning she didn't have to look him in the face. "I love you, you idiot." Ah yes, there was the classical Anna back - couldn't do something sweet without playing it off with some kind of remark. Sometimes she wished that she didn't have feelings - other times she wished that she was actually to any degree capable of expressing the ones she did have in a serious manner.

The sad thing was that Bryce did not TRY to make things dirty. It was natural. Truthfully, the idea of him being soft, for even a second, while Alicia was tied up was not even a possibility. It was a true contradiction. He couldn’t help himself. It started out with innocent cuddling, wanting to keep her tied up to just admire her, but that turned into an erection. Then, there was the urge to fuck her again, but he was trying to control himself by having some touch. Therefore, the touch he settled on was giving her a foot massage. Again, even if she was the one receiving the massage, it was probably most pleasing to Bryce instead of Alicia herself. That’s just how they usually went. “Thank you babe.” He whispered, thankful that she was so open to him touching and playing with her feet as much as he did.

After stealing the kiss, he helped Alicia sit up so she wouldn’t be lying on her hands. She was at up against the pillows and the headboard, her feet now placed in his lap as they were facing each other. “So, are you holding up alright? I know we had some issues with the others when we got here, but I think everything’s finally settling down.” Yes, he even brought the usual cuddling, pillow talk they might have to the table now. Even while she was tied up and he was playing with her feet, he carried on as normal.

As he massaged her feet, he also paused to press kisses against her soles, sometimes getting lost in the actions that he forgot to continue working his hands and fingers along her soles. “You know, maybe we’ll get lucky one day while we’re here and head out to the ocean for a swim. I bet that would be so much fun.” Bryce continued, thinking about having a chance to spend, at least an hour, out swimming together like it was old times and they were at the beach. “God damn you’re beautiful…” This next comment was somewhat underneath his breath after he pulled away a bit form kissing her feet, simply admiring her entire body form head to toe. Clearly, it was tough for him to focus on one thing, especially when that thing wasn’t Alicia in a time like this. He just hoped she would enjoy all this attention that was being offered.

--

Yes, it wasn’t the first time Nick had heard Anna’s singing voice. Despite that, it always felt like the first time because he was always in awe. Nick didn’t care what she thought of her singing voice, to him, it was impeccable. He could literally listen to her for hours without caring or wanting her to stop. That was saying something, too. Nick generally preferred a nice silence over constant speaking or noise. That didn’t apply when he was around Anna, though. He could never tire. That was one of the reasons he was really starting to lose it after a couple years away from her. That voice wasn’t as clear in his head as it used to be. They always did say that the first thing to leave your mind from someone you haven’t seen in a long time was their voice, and Nick could not imagine a life not being able to hear Anna say something to him.

Nick knew the song was winding down, judging by her voice. The entire theme of forgiveness and being able to forget seemed like some kind of recurring theme. Again, he doubted this was a song she learned by chance. There was a reason, and while Nick didn’t think it was appropriate to prod her about it, there was enough information here and in their past for him to make an inference or two about it. Similarly, he hoped Anna could forgive him and work on forgetting all that he did.

After all, they were trying to move on from the past. They acknowledged it, learned from it, and were going to be better together now. In the time before Anna leaned back into the touch, Nick kept his mouth shut, not wanting to ruin the moment. He had a tendency of doing that! “I know.” Nick answered. “And, I love you, too.” Nick responded, pressing a kiss to the top of her head, his arms now wrapping around her completely. He figured he didn’t need to say much else for her to know how much he appreciated her performance. He wished she could keep the instrument but that probably wasn’t the most practical thing to do since they had to carry something around as big as that guitar.

Alicia was grateful that Bryce helped her sit up before he worked his way down to her feet - the pillows were soft against her back, she didn't need to lay on her bound hands. Overall, it was comfortable position. It had the added bonus of being able to watch Bryce as he got to do one of the things he enjoyed most in this world. When they had started seeing each other she'd had no clue what she was walking in to, kink-wise. Feet weren't her affinity to any degree but it wasn't something that she hated - a lot of people had a reaction of disgust to a mere body part, which was a reaction she understood even less. It was, after all, just another body part - and the thing about bodies was that there would always be someone with a wholehearted appreciation of a part others might look down on.

Besides - his soft touch kneading against the soles of her feet was amazing. Once she'd gotten over the initial ticklish shock of having someone touching them, she'd found herself able to relax, enjoy and even play around with it. She wiggled her toes, urged the soles of her feet harder against his hands - little playful things that she did with a loving smile on her face. "I'm glad that things have settled down at least," she said to him, grateful that even in moments like this they were able to maintain the care and concern that they held for each other. "And if you want to swim.... We could always go take a dip. The place is quiet now, and I have a really nice bikini that I'm sure you'd love to get to see me in..."

The way that he looked at her made her want to reach out and caress his cheek, but Alicia remembered as she tried to tug one of her arms forward that Bryce was definitely still getting his way. Her eyes narrowed in a playful glare, but she also knew that the longer she had to hold back, the more love and touching Bryce was going to get once she was finally freed.

----

The quiet was relieving - Anna had been prepared for Nick to have some smart-ass remark about being a cheeseball that would have wholly ruined the moment for her, but it seemed that she'd underestimated him. Instead he pulled her closer and in doing so she loosened her hold on the neck of the guitar, letting it slide from her lap until the base hit the ground. After resting it standing up against the wall - she couldn't do the safer thing, lay it down, without moving - she was able to relax in to the moment. He kissed her forehead and her eyes fluttered closed, one of her hands grasped at Nick's elbow to pull his hold on her a little bit tighter.

"Thank you." Maybe that wasn't typically something people replied with when their partner said that they loved them, but for Anna it was genuine. The relief that she felt as Nick said that eased some of the tension. It was the first time they'd really dared to say the l word - it was also only a few days since they'd stopped beating around the bush that what they were doing with each other was an actual relationship, mainly due to tension on her part. If it would have taken days or weeks or months though, the first time that they sincerely said that to each other definitely did matter - a lot.

"Whatcha say to more tequila?" She murmered, still not moving from her spot at his neck. She did, however, grab blindly for the bottle which she had brought over with her from the bar. As her hand clasped around the neck of the bottle she lifted it in to the air and brought it towards them - and she pulled away just so that she could turn to face Nick with a smile on her face. Sap time was over - ish.

Bryce must have spent at least a good ten or fifteen minutes massaging Alicia’s bound feet. Generally, that was a prerequisite to the foot massage. His foot fetish did not take full effect without the bondage being added. During the massages, Bryce stole plenty of kisses, making sure that every inch of her soles, the top of her feet, and really everywhere from her ankle down had been kissed at least once. To him, he always found it crazy how someone could be disgusted by a body part in this manner. Why would he not want to worship every inch of Alicia’s body? Why, when he had a goddess for a girlfriend, would he not want to kiss every spot on her bare skin?

Finally, he was wrapping it up, deciding he would finally untie her ankles. The next thing to go was the bondage around her wrists. To untie this, he crawled forward and straddled her from the same position that she was sitting. He didn’t move her, only reaching behind her back to feel for her hands and eventually the scarf. Once they were both freed, he remained in this spot, still straddling her hips, and kissed her lips passionately. Now, her arms were finally free to move as they please.

“I hope that massage felt nice. That won’t be the last one you get, either. I just had to stop myself before my thoughts got any dirtier.” He added with a tease to his tone, though the words were quite true. Now, she was finally able to kiss him and touch him without any restrictions, though the scarf was still hanging around her neck, ready to gag her again at some point. More than just cuddling with her while she was tied up, cuddling while she was gagged sounded even more fun. That would happen soon enough, but for now, he was letting Alicia have all the freedom she wanted.

--

“I would say that sounds great!” Nick was smart enough to realize when the sappy time was over. He was not the kind of man that needed his girl to be overly sappy, anyways. Anna had her own way of expressing her love, as did Nick. They both proved that they knew it and proved that they held love for the other, so Nick was happy. He shared the drink of tequila with Anna, along with the pack of noodles he found. It might not have tasted the best, but it was something. They had been so busy that morning in the community that they didn’t even take time for a bite to eat.

By this time, one would think Nick would be used to going without food for a while, especially considering how he could end up passed out in a junkie hangout spot for a day or two without eating before the outbreak started. Still, even after consuming the noodles, his stomach growled quietly. Since there was nothing else remaining, Nick continued to drink with Anna until they passed out together. Nick would end up leaning against the wall where he sat when Anna started playing that beautiful song for him. Wherever Anna ended up, Nick ensured his arms were around her, embracing her in some capacity.

In what seemed like no time at all, the sun was beginning to rise. Nick felt like they had only recently stopped for the evening. Time flew for Nick. He felt like he had not even slept a wink when his eyes opened due to the rising sun peering inside one of the broken windows of the bar. It was time to get moving Nick figured. If this base was all it claimed to be, maybe they would sleep in an actual bed sooner, rather than later. He woke Anna gently with his voice, coaxing her until she opened her eyes to meet his own gaze.

Back
Top Bottom