Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FutaxF) plot & kink: an elven princess and her futa orc bodyguard

tansy

Planetoid
Hello all! I'm Dara, and this is a reboot of a previous futa/f request thread from before the archive switch. I recently became interested in playing futa ladies. My usual request thread is here, and as you can see, the female characters I prefer to play are tomboys/masculine-centered women, and that extends to the futas I'm aiming to play as well. From what I've seen, most seeking a FutaxF scene are looking for both sides to be super-feminine, but I hope you're willing to give my ideal girl a shot as well.

I prefer to play through PMs, so if any of this catches your interest, please drop me a message! And no worries if you're not a girl behind the screen--as long as you play one for me, we're all set.

KINKS
Bath/shower scenes
Begging
Breeding/Impregnation
Body worship
Breathplay
Clothed sex
Costumes
Creampies
Cervical penetration
Dirty talking
Exhibitionism/Public sex
Face-fucking
Knotting/tying
Large cocks
Large amounts of cum
Oral sex
Pregnancy
Risk of discovery
Risk of pregnancy/unprotected sex
Rough sex
Size difference
Sloppy seconds/multiple rounds
Spanking
Stomach bulging
Sudden/surprise penetration
Virginity
Voyeurism

I suggest a few kinks below, but I'd love to incorporate any (or all?) of the above. And as always, if you have something you'd like to include, please just ask!

PLOT

Orc Bodyguard x Elf Princess

Inspired by this short comic and the sequel, a curious elf princess is enthralled by her new bodyguard. The princess' curiosity could either be out of true innocence, or a more wicked desire cloaked as such. Either way, this definitely isn't going to be a one-time-only thing. I'll be playing the guard, so I'm looking for a darling elf princess.

With this scenario I would love to see public sex (or rather, subtly fucking in public with extreme risk of discovery) coupled with constant big gushing creampies/very risky sex, possibly even leading to actual impregnation. Emphasizing our strapping bodyguard's very impressive package with some stomach bulging and maybe even cervical penetration would be great, also.

Perhaps our lovebirds enjoy doing it so much that the princess stops wearing panties under her dresses entirely, allowing (and, often, encouraging and provoking) her bodyguard to slide on in wherever she pleases: in the gardens, on horseback during a "riding lesson", at a banquet, in the library, on the castle walls, at the public baths, etc.

They've gotten so absorbed, however, that they've both stopped considering the risks, and eventually the princess' breasts begin to grow and get more sensitive, and her belly starts to round out--and by the time the cause of this becomes obvious, it's far too late. Alternatively, perhaps the princess has a male fiance/suitor that she can't stand, and begs her bodyguard to knock her up in order to make herself unmarriagable, so the constant unprotected sex is intentional rather than incidental.

Additionally--and completely optionally!--I'd love to start off with a scene between our orc and one of the princess' ladies in waiting. The princess would secretly witness this entire scene, opening her eyes to the possibility of being with her bodyguard. It would be interesting, I think, to utilize some of the bodyguard's more...aggressive orc-ish nature, with her being more forceful and rough than she ever would be with her beloved princess. Perhaps it's become very obvious that the lady in waiting is attracted to her, and, sexually frustrated, the orc decides to take advantage of this. She corners her in the hallway just outside the princess' room, confronts her about her obvious attraction, and proceeds to fuck her then and there. This would be a very dubcon scene, as the lady in waiting is indeed attracted to the bodyguard, but she is also a virgin and has a fiance. The orc, only concerned with her own pleasure, wouldn't care about this and would take her roughly despite any protests, and cum inside her even after being begged not to.

That being said, I'm open to taking this in just about any direction--let's plan something out together! I always welcome your input. If you're interested, please drop me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom