Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dara searching: f seeking mxf or fxf (crossdressing girls, kink, plots, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tansy

Planetoid
I'm Dara, and I am seeking both male and female role play partners for both m/f or f/f scenarios. I've got plenty of experience (13+ years) and my writing tends to reflect that. That being said, I'm open to playing with just about everyone, if our ideas mesh well. I play over PMs, generally.

I'll play any ratio of plot to sex. If you want an involved story with detailed character interactions and smut as well, I'm down. If you want to do quick scenes and/or play nothing but sex or have a story that revolves around sex I'm into that too. Just let me know what you're interested in. At the moment, however, I am generally looking for shorter, one-shot kind of scenes, as I don't and won't have much time for extended RP for some time.

Speaking of ideas, I hope you clicked because the title interested you, because I'm not only craving, but specialize in playing boyish girls/tomboys. (The 'reverse trap' or 'bifauxnen' trope, if you will.) I have a whole lot of ideas, so I'll list those first. Kinks will be a little further down.

The italicized roles are my character.

ORIGINAL

Fantasy:
Prince/Princess - (f/f) The King has no sons, so when his last child was born--another girl--he proclaimed her to be his heir, making her crown prince and raising her as his son. No one beyond those present at her birth know her true gender. It's come time to arrange a marriage, but given the circumstances, that's going to prove more difficult than anticipated. What will the young prince's betrothed think when she learns the truth--if she can even be trusted with it?

Knight/Prince - (m/f) The prince is raised under the same circumstances as above, but instead she would be romancing her most loyal knight/bodyguard--or perhaps a rival champion from another kingdom who has less than pure intentions.

Rogue/Princess - (f/f) An experienced bounty hunter kidnaps a young noblewoman. She intends to sell her to the leader of of a rebel organization intending to overthrow the crown, but in the process of carting her across the country to the revolutionaries' headquarters, starts to fall for her.

King/Knight - (m/f) After the death of his queen, the king is looking for a new consort. He's had his eye for years on a resilient young woman, a fixture at court as the country's first and only female knight. He's attracted to her despite--and perhaps because of--her strength, competence, and the masculine way she presents. But she is a woman, he's always been curious about her. She is his subject, so who is she to refuse if he commands her to be his bride--or if he commands her to behave for him as a woman rightfully should? This would likely involve some forced feminization.

Modern:
Actress/Fan - (f/f or m/f) Everyone knows she only plays men on stage, yet she has legions of female fans anyway--and even a few male ones. Maybe one of her most dedicated (or downright obsessive) fans will get lucky.

Teacher/Student - (f/f or m/f) A twist on the classic. It would be inappropriate to say you've developed an attraction to the charmingly boyish girl who's not only been in several of your classes over the years, but is also the star athlete on the sports team you coach--but that's what's happened. She wears the boy's uniform, she's tall, good-looking, and a relentless flirt known for leaving a string of heartbroken girls in her wake. But what happens when she turns those charms on her teacher (and coach) instead?

Gang leader/Rival leader's daughter - (m/f version) You know that your rival doesn't actually have a son; no boy could look that pretty, even in a well-tailored suit. The heir to your rival's vast criminal empire is a girl, and you're going to expose her and make her yours, whatever it takes.

Yakuza leader/Rival leader's daughter - (f/f version) Having grown up your father's little princess, you just weren't expecting to be used as a bargaining chip in negotiations between your father and his rival, the female head of a notoriously dangerous syndicate. But as things stand, she's backed your father into a corner, and requested that you come and live with her to ensure your father's cooperation.

(If you're willing to indulge me by letting me use one of my many favorite obscure Japanese stage actresses as a PB for any of the above--especially actress/fan--you'll basically be my favorite person.)

FANDOMS:
Sailor Moon. I am predictably aiming to play Haruka/Sailor Uranus. So possibilities include:
Haruka/Michiru (classic)
Haruka/Usagi
Haruka/any of the other inner senshi (Makoto, Minako, Ami, Rei)
Haruka/Setsuna
Haruka/Seiya (miracle hatemance?)
Haruka/female OC
Haruka/male OC (since Haruka is a pretty staunch lesbian, this would likely involve some sort of blackmail and some of the darker m/f kinks listed below.)
Also open to just about any AU possible--just ask, and we can determine something together.

Rose of Versailles. So old, but so good. Looking to play Lady Oscar, obviously.
Oscar/Rosalie
Oscar/Marie
Oscar/Andre
Oscar/female OC
Oscar/male OC
Open to any AUs here as well.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. While she doesn't fall under the 'boyish girl' trope, I've been wanting to play Nausicaa opposite an OC for ages.
Nausicaa/male OC
Nausicaa/female OC

And while I don't play any canon characters in the following fandoms, I would love to play in the universe using OCs.

A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones
Attack on Titan
Dragon Age
Pokemon

KINKS
M/F: my m/f preference is dark/antagonistic relationships with the male being dominant/aggressive. Specific kinks include:

Blackmail
Breeding
Clothed sex
Costumes
Degradation
Exhibitionism
Face-fucking
Internal cumshots/creampies
Kidnapping
Knotting/tying
Large cocks
Monsters/non-humans
Noncon
Photography/videotaping
Public sex
Restraints
Sloppy seconds
Unprotected/risky sex
Vaginal virginity

F/F: I prefer my f/f to be romantic--two women in love against the world. I'm not opposed to dark themes, but abuse within the relationship won't be a thing. Specific kinks include:

Bath/shower scenes
Begging
Body worship
Breathplay
Clothed sex
D/s
Dirty talking
Face-sitting
Oral sex
Public/semi-public scenes
Risk of discovery
Sensory deprivation
Spanking
Strap-ons
Virginity
Voyeurism
Wax play

If you don't see something on the above lists that you like, please just ask! I am always open to ideas.

I hope you've seen something that interests you. If so, go ahead and drop me a PM and we can discuss ideas and flesh things out. I look forward to hearing from you.

Just an idea for the pokemon one:
If you were thinking of playing poke on poke, (as opposed to anything with a trainer) Have you considered Zoroark?

Zoroark's have lanky gender neutral bodies(okay, most pokemon are meant to be boys and girls, but bare with me). They also have a very aggressive boyish charm to their looks while being able to deceive others by appearing to be other pokemon before taking damage. So, playing a female Zoroark would lend you plenty of options while still having a relatively obscure original form, as far as gender goes. Investing in an OC Zoroark that is female for both mxf and fxf could be a great idea. Just a thought~

I found your request thread to be super interesting and very well done. It's something I was going to say anyway before the above idea had struck me.

You keep doing you Dara~<3

Much luck!

Edit: I fudged the pairing tags... Mxm and mxf is my thing. I knew you were mxf fxf! Forgive me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom