Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Survival of the Fittest

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think we both need to rest, your wound needs a bit of time and mine was small so it shall be fine in the morning." He then proceeded in skinning the deer before stacking up piles of dry branches that he had collected for before smearing it the fat grease to try and get a fire going.

"You can start fire without wasting animal fat. I can show you hard wood catches fire easily rocks light it. " she tried to be helpfull

The man shrugged "I'll learn in the morning. I still have much to process tonight about what happened today."
He lit the sticks aflame before moving to sit himself against the cave wall, placing his bow and holster on one side of him he placed his bone club, that was made out of mammoth tusks before placing his series of knives before him which were made out of rock, bone and a variety of things and he began to clean them. Once done he put his knives back but kept his club and bow out just in case.

She laid back and sighed dosing off keeping her dagger close the Ghwerā hunted at night. Their howls could be heard nearby two or three maybe. They were attacked by the dead dholes and smelt Bélowents blood. The followed the scent.

He was unable to get some sleep as he listened to the noises, noting every single noise and where it came from so he could track them by making the forest line with ash on the stone beside him. He marked each one with how far he thought it was away and marked if they were the same one with a like but sometimes he was unsure.

The Ghwerā followed the scent and stalked the cave enterance. There where two large males and they knew where the Bélowents were. They growled lowly and approached slowly

Immediately he was crouching while inching towards the woman who's name he hadn't received. He got the club and stuck it in the flames and the end lit up so he lit up another fire at the entrance in an attempt to fend them off yet he still got his bow ready while nudging the woman with his foot to try and wake her.

Dhṛsus woke up hearing the growls readied her dagger. "Ghwerā they dont fear fire we must be quick to defend ourselves or we will be dinner" she said as they waited the large wolve jumped throught the fire and ran at the two Bélowents not bothersed by flames.

He huffed, he knew, he lived out here on his before. When the Ghwerā jumped over the fires he had already notched an arrow with fire on the end as he shot to hit the eye before he dropped his bow and readied his club he seemed to roar at them as he raised his club, prepared to swing at them without fear "Lets do this!"

One Ghwerā yiped as he was hit in the eye but he got back up and continued the attack. He growled and went to bounce on Dhṛsus only to get her knife in his throat he fell on top of her too heavy for her to move he was definitely dead. The other was catious of the club as he approached the male belowent he was ready to dodge.

(After this fight a dice roll will be used for fights. )

(Alright)

He had his club ready but his knife too had been unbuckled for easy removal, he stepped over and gave an animalistic snarl. Challenging to he Ghwerā and when he swung his club to hit the large wolf like creature, he let go and sheathed his knife and with this he quickly followed his club, slashing with his dual knives.

The largw wolf easily dodged the club but didmt expect a knife to follow. He was wounded and turned around running away. Dhṛsus was still stuck under the weight of the large dead wolf.

(Finished the game! 100% complete! I'll try survival mode another time i gotta decide which game to play next. )

(Awesome!)

Karoah turned and when he saw that she could not move the wolf by herself. He snaked his arms around the gigantic wolf before flipping it over,

(I'm close to finishing it, haven't had the time)

He huffed and shook his head "I've been here for a while, they may have just found me." He eyed the body with hatred "But at least now we have some more resources..."

Spirited Away said:
(I'm close to finishing it, haven't had the time)

He huffed and shook his head "I've been here for a while, they may have just found me." He eyed the body with hatred "But at least now we have some more resources..."

"Im not eating them they'll turn human again when day comes" she said.

He shook his head "That's not what I meant, this one can provide us with bone which we can use to make weapons and such and we harvest the other stuff that can help us burn fires and such." He eyed her closely before lifting his chin higher and standing at his full height "Did a Ghwerā attack you and is that the reason your showed up here?" The claw marks were sort of a giveaway but sill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom