Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reunited (Skeith Takahata II & MessedupRp)

Alice was more than happy to have Cat help her unpack. It wasn't like she was uncomfortable with her seeing some of her most private belongings. She knew she was a lesbian now, and that she drew erotic comics, so what could surprise Cat now? She supposed some of her more graphic comics might, but other than that, probably not much.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to classes." She answered as she started pulling out her clothes to put in her dresser. At the bottom was a locked chest. She looked at it with a devious smile for a moment, sparing a quick glance towards Cat. She set it on the ground and slid under her bed. Not as if she was trying to hide it. But, what that box held had no business being seen by potential guests in their dorm. "How about you?"

She pulled out a few small items from her childhood at the orphanage. A large photo of all of the girls and the caretakers, which she set on the end table. Next to that, she placed a copy of the old photo of her and Cat as children.

A few band posters were dug out, some dvds. Some safe to put up on a shelf for all to see. Others, not so much. Lastly, she pulled out a large portfolio, filled with some of her art. All of it was categorized by genre. Her erotic work at the back. She set it down on the bed before plopping down on it. Finally finished. "Thanks. It feels good to get unpacked." She looked down at the portfolio before nodding towards it. "My work's right there, if you're still curious about it."

Cat was happy to help her fiend unpack. She felt touched that she still has the picture of all of them. Cat had a similar on but she left it at home for safe keeping. The box was slightly intriguing and some of the dvds she helped unpack made her blush a bit just based off the titles. One she surreptitiously put among her own things for later viewing.

Once they were finished, Cat lay down on her bed and smiled. She sat back up and took the portfolio. Cat decided to read the erotic section last, instead choosing to glance through all her previous art first. She was becoming more and more impressed with Alice's work with each passing picture. "Wow, these are really good Alice." She said, thumbing through the art.

Alice smiled a nervous and self-conscious smile as Cat started flipping through her portfolio. She bit her lip as she watched her instead of the book as Cat examined it. She blushed a bit, smiling as she complimented them. "Thanks. Like I said, it was pretty much all I had to do after you were adopted to keep me busy. Of course, back then even drawing a proportionate stick figure would have been something to celebrate."

She chewed her lip as she drew closer to the back of her portfolio, where her horror and erotic work was. Her horror work was less gore than it was haunting. She didn't have much respect for so-called horror that just through as much blood and gore at the viewer to try to scare them. She much preferred her work to be chilling rather than shocking.

Her erotica was, as her recent out of herself might imply, entirely women. While some of her work was more romantic and beautiful, there was a lot of rather hardcore imagery -including toys and bondage. When she got to that particular section, Alice would look away, rather than see what Cat's reaction, a touch embarrassed.

Cat looked through the folder with a smile, her cheeks grew deeper and deeper blushed as she got into the more erotic work. There was one picture that struck her though. It was a colored picture, two women laying with each other next to a lake. They were naked and their bodies pressed together in a loving kiss. A tanned woman with brown hair lay on top of a paler girl with blue hair. Cat checked the date written in the corner and it was made a week after they had gotten back into contact with each other.

Cat smiled softly and quietly slipped the picture into her own belongings while Alice wasn't looking. She flipped through the rest of the work and nodded. "You're really good at drawing Cat." She close the folder and offered it to her friend, "tell me more about that comic you want to make. I'm dying to hear about it."

Alice looked back over when Cat finished, accepting the folio from her. "Aww, well thanks. I'm glad I can impress you." She set it aside before flopping back on the mattress. She stared at the ceiling while pondering Cat's question. "Oh, uh... Well, I don't really have any one idea. I just want to make comics in general, you know? I want to do some superhero stuff, maybe some horror, definitely some erotica. Just a bit of everything."

She looked over at Cat as she brought her hand up to rub her back gently, her fingers gently running along her spine through her shirt. "So, what else should we do to ring in our first night? Watch a movie?"

Cat looked back at Alice as she began rubbing her back. She bit her lip softly and closed her eyes. It took a force of will not to suggest they kiss, but she held herself back. "Yeah. Yeah sure, a movie sounds good. How about I make popcorn and we can get under a blanket together."

Cat quickly moved to microwave the popcorn and get sway from Alice for a few minutes to catch her breath. The very smell of Alice was driving her crazy. That drawing was seared into her brain and she couldn't get it out. Finally, the microwave beeped and Cat was pulled back into reality. She grabbed a blanket and sat on Alice's bunk, placing the popcorn between them and draping the blanket over their shoulders.

The brunette had let her blue-haired companion pick a movie and it was pretty good, Cat wasn't paying much attention since she was too busy trying to keep her hand from grabbing Alice's thigh. But eventually, she couldn't stop it. Her fingers gave her roommate's soft flesh a gentle squeeze. Cat gasoed and turned to her. "Oh... I'm sorry Alice." She looked at her for several moments, their faces were so close. Cat didn't even notice she was leaning in.

Alice smiled and wiggled her fingers in a wave as Cat went to make popcorn. As soon as she left the room she dropped her head back against the mattress, beating her head against it with a frustrated groan. Why hadn't she just kissed her? She was trying to take things slow. They were attracted to each other and had agreed to go on a date, but... They were also very old friends. She didn't want to ruin that by pushing too hard, too fast. "Christ, Alice. You're a coward and an idiot." She chastised herself.

When Cat returned she sat up with a broad smile. "Smell's amazing!" She snuggled under the blanket next to Cat, letting herself get sucked into one of her favorite movies. At least, until she felt Cat's hand on her leg. She looked down at it in surprise. At Cat's apology, she placed her hand on top of Cat's to keep her from moving it. "Don't apologize." She started leaning closer, stopping as soon as she could feel Cat's warm breath. "Cat, I... I want to, but I don't want to push you. I know you don't have much experience with girls."

Cat blushed a bit. Her experience with women wasn't something that she wanted to have as a hang up. Especially not for potential relationships, and certainly not for Alice. She needed a line quick, something clever and sexy, something that didn't involve her blushing dumbly and not saying anything.

She opened her mouth to speak and aid the first thing that came to mind, "well... There's only one way to get experience... Through practice." Cat reflected on that line, and decided it was terrible. But by now she has commited to the event and she couldn't turn back now. She pressed her lips to Alice's in a soft, tentative kiss. It was the best kiss of her life.

The electricity was there, it was impossible to miss, that's how electric it was. As the kiss broke, Cat gazed into Alice's eyes and then kissed her again, this time it was deeper, more confident. She closed her eyes and put her hand on Alice's left cheek.

Alice stared, wide eyed and unblinking while she waited for Cat to pull away from her or speak. When she finally did, Alice was about to say something back when her lips were claimed in a simple kiss. It was a remarkably innocent contact - certainly chaste by Alice's standards, but that didn't stop it from being everything she wanted and more. Feeling the almost paradoxically soft lips of her athletic friend, caused her to stiffen for only a moment, a shiver running up her spine. She had thought about this moment for years, and now that it was here, it hardly seemed real.

As she pulled away, Alice was left breathless. She met her gaze, seeing in Cat that the feelings that came from that simple kiss were mutual. She barely had time to mutter her name before her lips were claimed again, this time deeper. She closed her eyes, her hand raising to rest over Cat's against her cheek. Her free hand, still resting on Cat's on her thigh, closed around it. Her happiness was so profound that she felt tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

Cat didn't want to break the kiss. She didn't want it to end. She kissed Alice again and again, over and over, by the time she finally pulled away and meant it, they were fifteen minutes into the movie. "Wow..." Was all she managed to get out. Thoughts were swimming through her head; confused, conflicted, but happy thoughts. She smiled, still pressed to Alice, but she didn't mind. They had just made out after all.

After a few more moments, Cat smiled. "That was... That was amazing... Spectacular... That was... I don't know what else to say." She smiled and put her hand on Alice's thigh, "I kinda... I kinda wanna do more. If, if that's okay with you, that is."

Alice was breathing heavy as the kiss was ended. It was incredible how much time had really passed while they were making out. It barely felt like a minute and yet, it had to be at least fifteen. "I'm glad I can impress! I have a fair bit of practice." She giggled softly to herself. Feeling Cat's hand on her thigh, as she confessed to wanting more, Alice simply beamed. "Only if you're sure. I never want to rush you."

The blue haired woman moved to straddle her friend's lap, grinning down at her as she did so. Her thin arms resting on her friend's strong shoulders. "I figure since you've been trying so hard to behave yourself today, you deserve a reward. She unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, but didn't remove them, leaving her black panties partially exposed. "You just sit there and let me entertain you for a bit..." She grinned devilishly as she very slowly began hiking up her own shirt, exposing her taught flat stomach inch-by-inch. She was clearly making a bit of a show of it. Almost more like a strip tease and lap dance than anything.

Cat nodded quickly, she was very sure. More sure now than she had ever been before. It may have seemed like she was rushing into this, but really, this was the culmination of several months worth of messaging back and forth between the two women, of months of slowly crushing on Alice with each passing day.

This was years of being separated catching back up and releasing in a passionate experience. But, in this moment, as Alice revealed that she had experience, Cat was a bit too nervous to tell her friend that she was less so. Sure, she had kissed a few guys. Had a steam kiss with a cheerleader once, a friend who she kissed at a goig away party when she was moving to another state, but Cat was still a virgin.

All the same, she nodded her head, "yes. I am sure, you're not rushing me at all." While she wasn't experienced, Cat wasn't feeling rushed. A bit nervous that she wouldn't perform to Alice's liking, but not rushed.

This gut feeling of inadequacy festered a bit as Alice straddled her lap, but her worries melted as Alice leaned down. This was her friend, she would accept at regardless of experience. So, Cat nodded again, "yeah, a reward sounds good to me." As Alice's hand worked the zipoer and button of her shorts, Cat felt her cheeks turn red. "Oh wow" was all she managed to say, as Alice pulled at her shirt, Cat bit her lip, "oh wow..." She out her hands behind her head and tried to seem more relaxed, her focus completely on Alice and her show. Everything else was just white noise.

Alice continued to roll her hips and flex her stomach as she pulled her shirt higher and higher up. She giggled at Cat's comment and beautiful blushing face. "I'm glad you approve." Eventually, the loose fitting top was raised above her head, revealing Alice's rather modest bust concealed by her black push-up bra. She tossed the shirt behind her, on to the floor, smiling at Cat's expression. She brought her hands up, dragging her fingers up through her own blue hair and letting it fall where it may.

She thought about unclasping her bra, but chose to wait. Instead, she leaned down, both of her hands caressing Cat's face as she drew her into a deep and passionate kiss, her hips gently rocking as if grinding against her oldest friend.

Cat was arush with emotions. She was really really enjoying this, seeing her beautiful friend stripping for her, feeling her hips grind against Cat's. But at the same time, this was her oldest friend. Friend turned lover, perhaps, but still her old old friend. It was a strange turn of events to be sure, but not one that should particularly wanted to go back on.

Alice's kisses were met by Cat returning them. She put her arms around Alice's neck and closed her eyes. She slowly relaxed her muscles a bit, calming down marginally enough to start pushing her hips up to meet Alice's. She was really hoping that Alice didn't think she was trying to hard, the last thing she wanted was to ruin the mood

Far from ruining the mood, Cat's response to her grinding made her smile against her lips. Alice's tongue danced over Cat's lips, pushing deeper into her mouth to wrestle with her tongue. Her hands continued to caress her friend's beautiful face, reveling in her soft skin. Slowly she pulled away from the kiss and reached behind herself with one hand. She offered her friend a cheeky smile as her bra suddenly came free, sliding down her shoulders to expose her breasts. She didn't go back into the kiss just yet, simply letting her friend appreciate the view. All the while, her hips continued to grind against her slowly.

If Cat wasn't blushing before, she was certainly blushing now. She had never seen another pair of breasts beside her own, and now she was seeing her best friends. Things were moving quickly between them. But Cat wasn't sure if she liked that or not. She wasn't used to things moving so quickly. Despite her apprehensions, Cat openly admired Alice's rack. "W-wow..." She said, transfixed by the pair of breasts.

Back
Top Bottom