Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 TransFormer rp. Mera1506 and I only.

Optimus Prime said to his team,"No telling how long we'll be here for,and just get use to being here for a long time and we'll be fine ok,we can trust these humans at all times and just rest up my team ok."

Starlight went into her vechile form and she was recharging up in her vechile form and she was glad to be realxing for a bit now and wondered if Eva would be able to take that head apart or not.

Prowl follows Eva into the shop and said to her,"I'm bit interested in about your mobile suits and about your biological life source and may I watch you try to take that head apart please Eva.?"

Eva looked at it from all angles and couldn't find anything that would suggest a tool made it. She began to look for other things and found a button well hidden that lifted the top of the head, probably for repairs. She observed the inside and cut the cables loose that attached the 'brain' to the head. Then she weighed it and went over tot he engineers for some crap. She screwed it together a bit and placed it inside the head. Well that was done. She cut a few more cables in this guy's brain and took it apart in small enough pieces to hide all over the ship. "Well I'll be off for a while to hide these. Maybe you should recharge like your friends and once you're done if you stay in vehicle mode we could go outside and I could show you something about biological life." She sid ad looked at Prowl now. Then headed off to hide the parts. She asked the engineers if come parts could be useful in repairs, two were and were placed in ordinary mobile suits. One in the messhall, one on the bridge, one in her sleeping quarters and two more in hidden in the wall behind the locker rooms, one in the female locker room, one in the male locker room. She returned after about 45 minutes, having had lunch as well.

Bumblebee looked up. She'd been busy for almost three hours in there. "How's it coming along?" He asked, almost fully recharged. However Eva looked rather happy.

"Very well. The shell is filled with junk and the pieces of his well 'brain' are hidden all over the ship." Ev replied and grinned. She was looking for Prowl, not sure if he'd gone to recharge or not.

Optimus Prime was almost done recharging as well as Prowl was done recharging for a bit.

Prowl walked back into the shop and said to Eva,"I'm done recharging now,and this is the first time I've ever seen a human taking apart a decepction head,Starlight wouldn't be able to handle this site at all. Because that is how her mother died by one of the decepctions tearing her apart that was about 3 years ago. Whatever you do,don't talk about Starlight mother or Starlight might not want to stay with the team at all Eva, just warning you that's all."

Starlight was fully recharged up and she felt way more better now, and went into her robot form and looked up towards to the celling of this base and she knew that her mother wouldl ove it here and she sighed.

"I understand. Thanks fr telling me. So wanna go outside now?" She asked. The idea of riding him in his vehicle form was a bit strange, but how else would they look normal. She hoped he wouldn't mind though. She was used to a motorcycle she had one back home, however had to leave it behind when she joined the Klein faction. Prowl had also said he was interested in their mobile suits. Why? Maybe because in one way they were like them?

Bumblebee had been told about Starlight's mother and knew she was still having a hard time wit it. When she looked so sad he kenw she was thinking of her mom. But it was best not spoken about. Right now he was at a loss of how to cheer her up. But he had to try anyway. He stopped standing next to her. "Hi, are you done'recharging?" He asked her, trying to get her to respond, maybe a little conversation could help keeping them both sane.

Prowl said to Eva,"Sure we can go outside for a bit and I'll go into my vechile form it will be much easier for us to partol the planet of Earth and hop on in Eva."

Starlight said to Bumblebee,"Yes I am fully recharge now and thank-you for asking me anyway Bumblebee. If it wasn't for Optimus Prime and you found me on the planet of Cybertrone,I have no idea where I'd be,but I'm glad that you both found me when you did before Megatron found me. I'm just still going through a hard time still,and some people understand what I've been through and some don't care at all,don't worry I'll eventually get over the loss of my mother Bumblebee."

Eva hopped on and rode off on Prowl. It felt sort of weird, knowing he was well alive. She was steering him towards a beautiful view. It was getting late and she knew where one could see the most beautiful sunset. After a half an hour ride she stopped at the edge of a cliff that looked out over the beach and sea. The sky colored orange, red, purple and dark blue from the sunset and small waves interrupted the smooth sea. "What do you think?" She asked Prowl.

"I'm sure you will, you're strong." Bumblebee said, showing confidence in her. "Maybe we can go out if we let a human sit int he driver's seat and we too could get a look outside." Bumblebee suggested. But which human? They'd only really gotten to speak to Eva and Ramius. Eva had left on Prowl and Ramius was way too busy.

Prowl said to Eva,"This sure is a nice place to watch the sunset on this cliff,you have good taste and know your way around this planet and I hope that everything will go well so far everything is going good."

Starlight said to Bumblebee,"I do see your point their Bumblebee,but I'm not sure what other human can sit in the driver side,their are a lot of humans on this base,but we'll find a human that can sit us,don't worry Bumblebee,we'll eventually be able to go out soon."

Optimus Prime knew that Bumblebee and Starlight wanted to go outside for a bit and he looked at them both and tried to figure out which human could go with them both and he sighed.

((how does Prowl feel about being ridden. I mean she is sitting on him, he's literally between her legs, lol.))

"I know. However we don't really get enough time to go out like this. Only a few can go out on a day. Otherwise people might suspect something. Today was my turn, but it won't be for another two weeks so let's make the most of it. Also if we're found it would mean leaving and that would mean staying inside the ship. You seem pretty calm, but I think it would drive Bumblebee nuts since it would be really cramped for you guys with the mobile suits loaded and all. I think it might be a good time to look for a place to make a spare base so we have some place to go when we're found, then at least you guys will have some room to move." Eva said and closed her eyes as the wind blew through her hair again. A cool summer breeze on a warm summer evening. She took her cellphone out and made a few pictures.

At that time Lacuss and Kagali kame out, as well as Kira and Athrun. The girls were chatting about going shopping since there was a late sale with extra low prices. They walked over to Starlight. They both knew that being cooped up in here wasn't much fun. "Hello Starlight. Would you like to come with us, we're going into town." Lacuss asked with a friendly smile. She most certainly didn't look like a rebel leader, way too kind and friendly. Her pink hair most certainly matched Starlight's color.

The guys approached Bumblebee. They just wanted to race along the roads, windows open, wind in their hair after having been couped up for two weeks. "Hey Bumblebee. We were goig for a ride and we were thinking maybe you'd like to drive us?" Kira asked the yellow autobot. They had a normal car, but he had heard Bumblebee's remark about going crazy if being cooped up too much and figured they could kill two birds with one stone.

Prowl enjoyed it when Eva was riding him and he was fine with this and said to Eva,"I don't mind humans riding me at all,it feels nice that a human would like to ride me and get me off of that base for a bit Eva."

Starlight looked at the two girls and said to them both,"Sure you two can ride me and I love taking humans to the mall and hop in girls and let's get off this base for a bit shall we girls.?"STarlight went into her vechile form which was a pink,red,blue,and white SUV and she was glad to be off the base soon.

Optimus Prime was happy that some humans were interested in riding in his team and he knew that they'll be all safe and sound as long as they stick together without wondering away from each other.

"Alright let's go into town. I'd like to get somthing different to eat besides army food. It's not that bad, but it gets boring." She said. "And we could get you some nice oil or something." She suggested.

Bumblebee was having a lot of fun with Athrun and Kira, racing over the expressway which were getting emptier as time moved on. He loved speed. Kira and Athrun at the same time were having a serious discussion about the whole situation.

"I'm glad to hear that. I asked because I know being cooped up is no fun. I figured we could kill two birds with one stone so to speak. We needed a ride and you can get off the base." Kagali said and took the passenger's seat as Lacus climbed into the driver's seat.

Prowl said to Eva,"Fine with me, and which way do we go to town form this cliff and my friends are here as well,their is more of story between Bumblebee and Starlight and no one knows the story about those two not even me or Optimus Prime Eva."

Starlight drove off the base and she commuincated with the two humans and said to them both,"Which way is it to the mall,I'm not very fimlair with this planet which way do we go to the mall hmm.?"

Optimus Prime was fixing up his sword and his sword was back to normal once again and he always kept an eye on his team all the time and he wonders what else is their on this planet Earth and he kept quiet and he was almost fully recharged.

"How about you let me drive." Eva suggested. Telling him where to go over the engine would be hard at that was how they got here after all. He hadn't complained about her driving style. "Looks like every ship has a rumour mill." Eva said. What the story was she didn't know, but it was none of her business.

"Let me drive please?" Lacus asked starlight. She could drive, but not pull any stunts, it wasn't the kind of person she was, she'd never really tried. She liked to drive, although could imagine it would be hard for Starlight to give up control like that.

Prowl said to Eva,"Yeah your right every ship does have a rumor mill for sure and this looks like a nice to place for us to rest for a bit Eva and let's go shopping after we rest Eva."

Starlight said to Lacus,"Sure you can drive as long as you drive me very carefully,and no trying any kind of wild stunts with me at all,I'm not that type of a vechile at all Lacus ok."

Optimus Prime was fully charged up and he said to Ramuis,"I'm going to take a look around this hanger for a bit, don't worry I won't touch anything at all I promise and see you later Ramuis."

Back
Top Bottom