Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 TransFormer rp. Mera1506 and I only.

The setting takes place where a group of space bridge workers found the old spark in their area of where they worked and they sensed that the decepctions were on their way here. They all ran really fast and crashed on the planet of Earth and the old spark was not broken and knew that Megatron will come after it at any cost.

They all sighed and were glad that they were unharmed and wondered what this planet of Earth is all about,and what is the histroy of this planet life and other stuff these group of autobots were a bit interested about this new planet and wonders if the humans will like them or not.

The first autobot name is Prowl and he has be interested in knowing about biological life forms on this planet and he takes a form of a motorcycle and knew that they'll be on the news anytime soon.

The 2nd autobot name is Starlight and she is a bit shy and get's kind of nervous around other autobots and also other humans as well. She is not a threat to any humans at all,she is a bit of threat to Megatron and the other decepctions as well as the other autobots. Starlight takes a form of a pink car and wonders if they'll fit in or not.

The news was on tv and the news person said to everyone,"Good evening ladies and gentlemen and on tonight news is that something has crashed onto earth and no one knows if they are aliens or metors. We'll eventually figure out what landed on earth and I would stay away from whatever landed on the planet ladies and gentlemen and that is all what is in the news good night everyone."

((Hope this plot idea is to your liking is this better.))

Bumblebee looked at the screen. "Looks like they're coming after us. Now what should we do. We can't let those humans guard the old spark. They don't know the first thing and they're most deffinately will be interested in it won't they?" Bumblebee asked the group. The news spoke of mobile suits being launched to retrieve the crashed object. "What do you think mobile suits are anyway?" Bumblebee said as some came into view and could be seen through the window. "Hmm guys we have company." Bumblebee said as the alarm went off.

Eva was part of a rebel group. Getting a gundam, well stole a gundam from ZAFT. The footage the arch angel had taken was clear, it was a space ship and both the earth forces and ZAFT would be trying to get their hands on it. She had to go out and retrieve it in the chaos. She launched from the archangel under water and on her way tot eh crash sight.

Prowl said to him,"Thanks for warning us about we got company and we'll deal with them how we normally deal with the enemy,we'll kick their rears and be ready to fight . Don't worry after we fight,we'll help the humans guard the old spark let's fight."

Starlight looked at them both and thinks inside of her mind,"Why do I always get dragged into these things for oh well,hopefully I can fight really well and not be scared oh well."

Starlight Transformed into her robot form and followed the two guys towards where the enemy was coming and she withdrew her sword,because she fights better with a sword then with a cannon attached to her right arm and she sighed.

Prowl said to them both,"The enemy is in site let's attack them right now and we can take them on like we have once before,let's fight now."

Starlight sees the moblie suits and she slightly cursed underneath her breathe and hoped that Prowl knew what the blazes he was doing this time.

"There sure are a lot of them." Bumblebee said. Two different kinds of suits. One from the ZAFT forces and one from the earth allience. And although the natural pilots were more easily defeated there were three times more of them then the co-ordinators. But they also fought each other Bumblebee notice. Then got hit over the head by one and growled before stabing his weapon in one suit and sending loose an electrical shock, blowing it up completely.

Eva chuckled. The new guys put up quite a fight and it was mroe amusing that ZAFT and the earth allience were also fighting each other. Things never change. Well t was time to break up the party. Her gundam called mirage had a feature taken from the blitz. She turned on the fase shift armor and became visible for both eye and radar. Many turned toward her.

"What the hell is that? What side is that thing on?" Bumblebee asked. It was much bigger, then the mobile suits, roughly as big as optimus maybe and suddenly appeared out of nowhere. But then suits from both sides were attacking it and Bumblebee got confused. He just atacked any suit that attacked him.

It soon became clear the gundam was of a very different caliber then the mobile suits when it took care of twenty of the others, both ZAFT and earth allience in about two minutes. Signal flares were launched from both sides and they withdrew, it had been a recovery mission, not a battle so there were no real back ups on either side. Eva put her double sided beam saber away and opened a radio channel. She wasn't planning on being their enemy. "Hello there. I'm the pilot of the gundam mirage. I'm not your enemy. Welcome on the messy planet called eath. May I ask who you are?" She said.

Prowl jumped into the water and saw the fight was underwater and he also attacked some of the suits as well and watched his back and hoped that Starlight was doing fine on her own as well.

Starlight was underwater and she withdrew her sword and attacked all kinds of the suits and she scanned the area and she picked up the presence of the old spark and wonders if she should grab it or Prowl or Bumblebee and she fights pretty well with her sword.

Prowl heard someone commuincate with him and said to the girl through the radio,"I'm Prowl that is Starlight and Bumblebee,were Transformer,we came from the planet of Cybertrone and we must get the old Spark back,before it sips into the enemies hands at any cost Eva.?"

Starlight swims futher into the water and she manages to grab a hold of the old spark and she held it in her right hand and has no idea if she give it to Prowl or to Bumblebee.

Starlight said to everyone,"I found the old spark and here you can hang onto Prowl your better at hiding these things from the enemy grasp here take it Prowl please."

Prowl took the old spark from Starlight hand and said to Eva,"You fight really great against those suits very impressive indeed Eva,let's head back somewhere else and Eva you can follow me and Bumblebee keep an eye on Starlight and lead her to the safe place where we'll all be safe ok."

"Thank you and.....Actually there's a place where you can all hide. I'm part of a rebel faction and as you can see we're not exactly liked by either side. We have to have a good hide out to stay alive. I'm sure this old spark, although I have no idea what it is will be safe there for the time being." Eva replied and moved her gundam closer to Prowl.

"Sounds good to me, what about you guys?" Bumblebee asked Starlight, Prowl, Rachet and Optimus. They were all out there, the other two had been out further fighting and had now returned to the group. A good hide out sounded nice and rebel faction? Rebel faction of what? Oh well they could get a detailed explination once at the hide out.

Prowl said to Eva,"Fine with me we'll follow you to your hideout and of course the old Spark will be safe for the time being in your base and please lead the way Eva."

Starlight follows the others and she wonders how long they'll be safe from the enemies grasp before they find them all again and Starlight sighed and kept up with the group and thinks inside of her mind,"I wonder if Prowl likes Eva and Eva likes him or not oh well."

Starlgiht said to Bumblebee,"Fine with me that we go with Eva and Prowl and hopefulyl we'll be welcomed at her base and not a threat to them at all,and remember I get a bit shy around others that I don't know really well Bumblebee,like when I first worked with Optimus Prime and the other autobots. I was shy and nervous oh well."

"Alright then this way." Eva said and lead the way to a base where two ships were docked. The arch angel and the eternal. "Hi everyone, I brought some new friends." She said to the others over the radio. She put her gundam down on land next to the arch angel and opened the cockpit and got out. She took her helmet off and her braid fell out. It reached to her waist and her hair was jet black. "So who are these guys and more importantly what are they?" Captain Ramius asked. "Well they came out of the object that crashed on earth. I don't know the details, but they say they're transformers, autobots from some planet called cybertone. Their names are Bumblebee, Starlight, Rachet, Optimue Prime and Prowl." Eva replied as the bots came out of the water.

Bumblebee had expected the mobile suit to be like them, when hesaw a human pilot come fromt he cockpit he was surprised. Well at least she'd gotten their names right. He felt nervous, not knowing what to say. What would they think of them? No it was better to let Optimus do the talking. His big mouth had gotten him in trouble before.

Optimus Prime sees Prowl with the Old Spark in his hand and said to him,"Well done Prowl,Starlight,and Bumblebee,you got the Old spark back very good and I'm glad that all of you are fine and not badly hurt or injuired,thanks for bringing my team back to me thank-you Miss Eva."

Starlight looked at all of these suits and she was a bit shy and nervous and she hid behind Bumblebee and was really nervous around these humans and she kept quiet and didn't say a word at all.

Prowl said to Eva,"Sorry about how Starlight is reacting,she just gets nervous around others that she isn't fimlair with,its a bit of a habbit she has Eva. Don't worry once she get's used this place,she'll be fine ok."

Prowl was also curious about this place as well and he'll eventually follow Eva around and has no idea why though and he keeps quiet to listen to Optimus Prime next orders he'll be giving them all.

Captain Ramius wanted to know more and turned her attention to the one in charge. "Welcome. But I do have a few questions. First of all what is this old spark?" She then asked.

Eva looked at Prowl. "That's fine. Some humans are like that too actually." Eva replied. "Were you surprized to find out the mobile suits are piloted by humans?" She then asked Prowl. After all it seemed he came from a world where machines were the standard

Bumblebee sighed. "Don't be so nervous, they're not going to hurt us." He said to a nervous Starlight, hiding behind him. The boss was talking to another female who seemed to be in charge here. Well they'd have a lot to learn about this new planet.

Optimus Prime said to everyone,"The old spark can make the enemy more powerful and stronger then you can ever imagine Ramius . As long as we have the old spark in our grasp,everything will be fine Ramius ."

Prowl watched Bumblebee and Starlight very carefully and he could tell that they were both nervous a little bit and he looked at them both and just rolled his eyes at them both.

Starlight looks at Bumblebee and said to him,"I guess your right these humans won't hurt us at all,I have to learn not to be so nervous around other humans I'll eventually get used to this place soon."

Optimus Prime said to Ramius ,"Where will be staying on your base,which rooms are our rooms for us to rest in and sleep in for a bit,I'm little bit tired from that fight we all fighted in."

"So it's a sort of power source. We'll help you protect it to the best of our ability." Ramius promised him. After all humans had made weapons of mass destruction without a source like this, with it, there would be no telling how big the disaster would be. "Well things here are made for more human size. The only place on the ship where you guys would really fit is the hangar, although that might seem rather cramped to you. That or you can make yourselves comfortable around here. Maybe you'd like to bring something over from your ship to help make you more comfortable?" Ramius then asked. She couldn't offer them much, they just weren't prepared for it. Being a rebel meant none of them had much room, humans too were living in close quarters, many sharings dorms. Even the captains no longer slept alone since the new ones signed on.

Bumblebee looked around. He wasn't that big, but point taken he'd never fit in quarters made for humans. Well the base itself wasn't that bad, if only they could bring a thing or two over, at least the captain was nice enough to offer. She wasn't a bad person, they just weren't prepaired for autobots. Probably because they'd never seen a machine alive before. Bumblebee didn't mind being around others. "Yeah, these guys are fine." Bumblebee said and sat down against the wall and out of the way. It would be boring really. Maybe once they could scan the vehicles more carefully they could go out. No one would notice they were autobots unless they transformed after all.

"That hanger will seem cramped to them especially when the gundams and mobile suits are loaded in as well. Speaking of which. Would you like to bring some things over? If not I got to dock my gundam." She said. Accomodations were far from perfect, but they'd fit in here. They didn't have that much space in the hangars left. They should start looking for a new possible base fast in case they were discovered. Just taking off and stuffing these guys in the hangar would be torture. Plenty to do it seemed.

Optimus Prime said to Ramius,"Yes the old spark is a powerful source and we know that some humans can create powerful weapons,trust me and yes we need a couple things from what is left of our home planet on Cybertrone and I know which two autobots can go to back to our planet and see if their is a base big enough for all of us to share. Our home Planet Cybertrone has a hiden base on that planet that the enemy doesn't know about at all,and its much more bigger,and I'll send Bumblebee and Starlight to the planet of Cybertrone and they should know where the base is Ramius."

Starlight looks at Optimus Prime and she said to him,"Are you sure want us to go back to Cybertrone to find the base,I'm not sure if its safe or not Optimus Prime,but if you insist,i'll go Optimus Prime and not sure if Bumblebee will come with me or not oh well."

Prowl stood beside Optimus Prime and he is 2nd in command of the autobots,because Bumblebee is in first command of the autobots and he wonders if this was a wise choice to send Bumblebee and Starlight back to the planet of Cybertrone or not and he sighed and didn't say anything at all.

Starlight said to Optimus Prime,"Remember the ship is damaged and we crash landed on the planet Earth,and no telling how long its going to take for the ship to get repaired Optimus Prime were stranded."

Optimus Prime knew that Starlight was right and said to Ramius,"Starlight is correct,I guess we'll just try to hang around here until we figure out away to help you find a new base oh well."

Starlight leaned up aganist another wall and she sighed and she has been through a lot of danger and suffering and she keeps the images of her mother and her emotions well hiden around others then herself.
((Hope that you also like my reply as well.))

"This stinks." Bumblebee said and sighed. Being couped up in here wasn't going to make thigns better it would drive him mad for sure.

"Well Eva called you transformers, what do you transform into?" Ramius asked. Whatever it was, if they could change forms into common vehicles from earth they could get outside some, maybe even help them out somehow. It would probably boost their morale too if they didn't just have to sit around and wait.

"Stranded or not I can still help you retrieve some things from your ship and keep guard while you check how badly it's damaged." Eva offered. It wasn't much, but it was soemthing. Besides she had nothing better to do right now and would only be bored with watch duty otherwise.

Optimus Prime said to Ramuis,"We can transform into any vechile that we want to Transform into and for example,watch what vechile form Prowl can transfomr into watch very carefully."

Prowl transform from his robot form into a motorcycle and Optimus Prime said to Ramius,"Prowl can transform into a motorcycle and I can transform into a truck,Starlight vechile form is a pink SUV,Bumblebee vechile form is a police car,and Ratchet vechile form is an ambulance Ramuis. Sure I'll send Bumblebee and Starlight to the ship and they'll communicate with me to let me know how badly our ship is damaged thta is fine with me."

Starlight kept quiet and she was in deep thought about things that happened to her in her life and she sighed and waited any kind of orders from Optimus Prime and she could tell that Bumblebee didn't like being copped up for long and she does see his point of view.

"Well let's going guys." Eva said and climbed back into the cockpit of the mirage. THis would be quite long, a few hours or so she reckoned. Their ship was pretty big after all. And she was still on guard duty, though this version was more interesting. She followed Bumblebee into the water, the mirage in fighter mode, it would cause less disturbance in the water that way.

"Sounds good to me." Bumblebee said and dove into water. He was sure Starlight would follow soon. She seemed to be rather clingy to him after all. This would be interesting. They needed to see how bad things were, but the landing had been quite violent and well the story before it had put the ship through a lot too.

"Well it looks like your forms could fit in with earth vehicles so you guys could go out sometime, maybe even help out a bit around here if you'd like." Captain Ramius said. That should cheer them up right? Bumblebee and Eva had already gone. Starlight would follow she knew. After all she had her orders.

Starlight wasn't far behind Eva or Bumblebee and she dove into the water as well and followed them to their ship and Starlight exmines the ship and communicated back to Optimus Prime,"Our ship is badly scratched and it will take days to repair everything on the ship and not sure if we can find the right things to fix everything up Optimus Prime, this is Starlight over and out."

OPtimus Prime got Starlight message and said to Ramuis,"Its hard to explain why Bumblebee and Starlight can sometimes get a bit clingy to each other,I think they watch out for each other and they have been friends since when me, Prowl,and Bumblebee met Starlight somewhere on our home planet on Cybertrone,don't worry we'll eventually figure those two out Ramuis."

Prowl stays with Optimus Prime and Ratchet and thinks inside of his mind,"I think those two sercertly like each other and won't admited oh well,hopefully I'm not right on this one."

"The last part isprobably going to be the biggest problem. Although technologically advanced I doubt they have what we need and since the major parties are after us it's unlikely we'll be able to get to any place where we could make the parts, that's assuming they have the material it needs to be made from to begin with." Bumblebee said, surprised by his own moment of brilliance.

"Good point, looks like you'll be stuck here for a while then. At least make the best of it." Eva replied over the radio. "Get the tings you'd like to take and let's head back." She said.

"OK, we'll be right out." Bumblebee said. Haf an hour later they came out with some things in tow.

Starlight grabbed her things that she needed and followed Eva and Bumblebee back to the base and she swims into the water and has a bad feeling about this water and hopes that she is wrong about something in this water.

Optimus Prime waited for them to come back and wondered what stuff they all grabbed to help them out with this fight and he sighed, he was a little bit worried about Starlight,because she sort of reminds him of her mother a little bit and he has kept this sercert to himself and tries to figure out to tell Starlight whom her father is and he sighed.

Prowl said to Optimus Prime,"What is wrong,you look like you are worried about something and not sure if you are or ont,but don't worry about a thing everything will be fine ok cheer up Optimus Prime."

Optimus Prime looked at Prowl and he was getting a bit cheered up now and thought inside of his mind,"You have no idea what has me mainly worried you'll never know Prowl or figure it out at all,and he sighed.

"Is it just me or is this place creepy?" Bumblebee asked, feeling something in the water. He looked at Starlight who looked creeped out as well.

Eva thought it was a typical sea until her sensor picked something up. "I'm getting somethingon radar I'm going to check it out." She said and maybe twenty feet deeper she found a head that seemed to belong to a transformer. It was Megatron's head. "Well I found something. Loks like a head from a transformer, friend of yours?" Eva asked.

Bumblebee swam down to Eva. His eyes went wide. "No way that's Megatron!" He yelled. Well his head anyways. Maybe the other parts were around here too?

"Megawho?" Eva asked. Didn't sound like they were friends, more like enemies. She looked at the head. "Nothing to be scared about he's dead, or at the very least offline." Eva said.

"Feew. I'm sorry I forgot you don't know. TRansformers are split up in two major factions, one is the autobots, that's us. The others are the decepticons. Megatron is the leader of the decepticons and followed us all the way here for the all spark. We got rid of him in the upper atmosphere and he fell down." Bumblebee said.

"I see. Any other decepticons here we oughtta know about out. After all we can't protect the old spark if we have no clue what we're up against." Eva replied.

"Maybe. When this started there was one of their ships, but only he and starscreen engaged us. Maybe starscreen has come though the protal of the spacebridge too, the ship didn't follow." Bumblebee said.

"I see, that's good information. We need to take that with us. His other parts are around here somewhere and if someone completes him... But if we take the head and keep it offline there's no chance he'll ever go online again." Eva replied and grabbed the head. Then started to head back.

Bumblebee was spooked by the idea, but had to admit it made sense, he still didn't like it though, but followed Eva back.

Starlight said to Bumblebee,"But if Starscream did follow us through the portal,he'd try to attack us all,this is not good at all,and good idea Eva that you take Megatron head back to the ship. No decepctions would dare to try to invade your base at all,they'll know better."

Starlight followed Eva and Bumblebee back out of the water and back onto her base and wonders how Optimus Prime and Prowl would react for Eva bringing Megatron head back to the base and she sighed.

Optimus Prime said to Prowl,"I hope Eva,Bumblebee,and Starlight are alright,I hope they didn't run into any kind of trouble at all Prowl,hopefully their alright."

Prowl said to Optimus Prime,"They'll be fine,they know how fight very well Optimus Prime you can trust them ok."

Optimus Prime nodded his head to agree with Prowl and wonders why StarScream hasn't tried to attack his team at all.

Eva was the first to come from the water and landed on the side. Eva climbed out. Glad to be out of that tiny cockpit and took her helmet off. The air in the base felt fresh compared to the cockpit.

Captain Ramius looked at the head her suit was holding and was surprised. Were there more. She turned to Optimus. "Are there more of you here? Did you loose someone?" She asked.

"No captain from what Bumblebee told me he's one of their enemies. He attacked their ship and they shook him in the upper atmosphere, leaving him to fall to earth. Obviously he neded up in pieces. I figured any curious soldier or organisation not knowing the story might try to reassemble him. But I doubt they could get him online without the head. We might build mobile suits, but I'm sure our technology doesn't come close to that in their bodies. Our mobile suits don't have a mind of their own after all." Eva replied.

By now Bumblebee was back on land too and greatful for it. He felt water had gotten into holes and crannies in his body he didn't even know existed. He put the stuff down next to him and sat down and leaned against the rockface. He'd had enough excitement for one day. He looked at Starlight and smiled slightly, feeling rather tired now, he needed to get recharged. That was what the stuff was for after all.

Optimus Prime said to Captain Ramuis,"Since Eva found Megatron head,no telling if the decepctions will try to get Megatron head back from us or not. The decepction can be pretty sneaky and think of a sneak attack on your base Captain Ramuis. Don't worry Prowl will keep an eye out for the enemy next attack you can trust him right Prowl. And the only decepction that is left is StarScream.?"

Prowl said to Optimus Prime,"Yes he is right that I'll stand guard and keep an eye out for the enemy at any cost and don't worry no decepction will get into this base at all you have my word."

Starlight looks at Bumblebee and she slightly smiles back at him and watches him rest up and recharge as well as she is,and she hoped that she wouldn't have to go back into the water anymore and she continued on resting up and wonders what their next move is going to be.

"Alright, thank you. Eva please find that head a safe place." Ramius said.

"Can I take it apart then? I mean it I take everything out, fill it with junk, then even if they get the head he won't really get online right?" She said. Her parents had been engineers and she'd been taking things apart ever since she was a little girl. She loved it.

"That might not be a bad idea. Go ahead." Ramius said. Ramius knew that Eva was quite the engineer even without an official certificate. Probably thanks to her parents. She could crack that thing and their new friends, well they might be uncomfortable with the idea, or maybe not.

Bumblebee chuckled. "That's a good one Eva, not sure if you can actually do it though. We're not exactly one of your mobile suits." Bumblebee said

Eva grinned like a kid let loose in a candy store. "Trust me, taking things apart sort of runs int he family. My parents were engineers and I've been taking things apart since I was a little girl, my parents weren't always too happy with that though. Although they did say I was a typical chip of the old block." Eva said and took her gundam and the head into the ship. She put the head down and began looking it upside down to see any sign of a hatch or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom