Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad Advice

H

HeyThereLittleBear

Game is simple

Give bad advice

Technically works, but also no not really

I'll start!

Can't get rid of your morning wood? Fill your underwear with bees. #problemsolved

Boyfriend keep forgetting to put down the toilet seat after he uses the bathroom? A steady diet of laxatives, secretly added to all his meals will ensure he always has to sit when he's in there. #problemsolved

Yall wanna know why there is not enough jobs in America?Cause these people don't know how to run a business trying to make employees work long hours like 12hrs a day when they can take those extra hours&give more people jobs #ProblemSolved

Honey, he is so into you that's why he doesn't return your phone calls, says he can't remember your name, and only calls after 10pm because he loves to snuggle with you. Your relationship is going really well!

It's okay dude, she just really likes you. She might call you seven times in a minute and has put her picture everywhere you look and yeah, she took some of your hair when you were having sex but man, that means this is REAL. Gotta stick with it.

(Leon, your response had me laughing so loud people were looking at me)

Forget her birthday

(It is always good to be looked at Sprite! Always *-* )

Accept all of the texts when out to dinner. It shows how much you care about others so you must care for your love by not ignoring them over her.

Taking a first date (who's clueless about sports) to a sports bar because your favorite team is playing. You kill two birds with one stone.

Play hard to get, guys love a challenge and won't stop pursuing you. Also, stay firm and don't have sex until you get married without giving him a reason. That way you'll know that he's a keeper.

(@Rev your advice sounds good not bad. lol)

Don't forget to ask his name before he leaves

Make sure you send her texts telling her what she's doing at all times of the day. Chicks love it when your attentive and pay attention like that.

Back
Top Bottom