Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Symphony of Annihilation group ooc

Overall, it sounds as though it's a choice between numbers and conservation, as well as speed (option 1) or overall power with crippling and deceptive combat methods (option 2). Given the choice, based on the capabilities and resources provided, I'd go with option one, but either way, both sides have their pros and cons to them. I.E The Interdictor has LESS firepower in contrast despite being the same size as an Imperial-Class I (about 1/2 to compensate for the added gravity wells that disrupt the hyperdrives in other ships that get caught in range) while on the other hand, the Frigate as well isn't as greatly armed, but they house medical bays which seem to either not be mentioned in the star destroyers, or just don't exist.

My choice is option one, but with how I set up Logan, being from Kuat and all, he'd probably be more comfortable with option two. So you see, it's a toss-up, but I'm not bothered by what is chosen in the end.

Yep, sorry about that, I didn't realize it was my turn and today has been a bit of a bad one on account of needing to catch a plane. I'll be posting tomorrow. Mostly because right now I am about to pass out.

Alright, I decided to combine the two options for a starter fleet. We'll have 2 Corellian Corvelles, a Frigate, A Venator Class Star Destroyer, and an Interdictor Class Star Destroyer.

Back
Top Bottom