Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Symphony of Annihilation group ooc

Hey, He's not crazy. Just moderately disturbed. Oh wait.... I'm talking about me on that. Lol.

I'm just happy with how fluid it is so far. Still, Dar and I have yet to interact in any way yet but that not a big concern yet.

First space enemy: TYE-wings. Figure this would be a good break-in enemy for our characters to test their flying skills.

It's called an Ugly. Has the key weaknesses of both the Y-wing and TIE Fighter and none of the strengths. A more affectionate name for it is DIE-wing since pilot survival rate is apparently abyssal.

So, wait, what happened to the shuttle Logan was covering; was it destroyed, or did it make the jump to light speed?

I'll be frank, I actually enjoy plot twists like that; to many, I do see why they get pissed off, but... plot twists can change the pace of everything, whether it be for good or bad. In this case, I'm hoping for the former.

What do you guys think of this:

The characters end up hiding in a Jedi temple where Logan finds a Holocron that a message was left in for him while Gabriel takes off due to something in the Force drawing him into one of the Jedi Trials where he battles the Force Spirits of two people whom he discovers are his parents.

The female characters can do something together or split up and go with one of the guys.

You'd probably have the last open spot since having more than four people tends to increase the chances of the rp flatlining in my experience. It would just be a question of your character sheet and where/when you come in.

Sorry we obviously just made ourselves outlaws. I think we would jump to our new rendezvous and spend some face to face time figuring out options like sticking together and trying to join with some mercenaries or pirates or rebels or whatever. But definitely need some face time so we can start preparing for more intimate interactions.

I would love for us to not just be sidekicks to the boy's adventures. Like maybe we jump and spend the night at this abandoned temple idea (though I hate camping ;) but whatevs) and Gabriel has the force vision and Logan his message while Kara is all about finding us a place to base ourselves and have food and hangers to fix spacecraft so goes to find the rebel group that found her after the Empire killed her family and the slave masters to get us in with them but as our own subgroup like "suicide squad" or "lighting macqueen squad" (please don't let me pick the names).

Maybe the three of us could do that before we pursue Logan's message or Lady Fury has picked up a lead on who attacked the station we were at so we have an antagonist to go after? Although at least one of us should worry about Gabriel being gone so long on a force quest and go find him a little f'd up and needing some release to get back in touch with reality and rejoin us.

I dunno. Maybe I am being an overbearing bitch.

flagrans_femina said:
Sorry we obviously just made ourselves outlaws. I think we would jump to our new rendezvous and spend some face to face time figuring out options like sticking together and trying to join with some mercenaries or pirates or rebels or whatever. But definitely need some face time so we can start preparing for more intimate interactions.

I would love for us to not just be sidekicks to the boy's adventures. Like maybe we jump and spend the night at this abandoned temple idea (though I hate camping ;) but whatevs) and Gabriel has the force vision and Logan his message while Kara is all about finding us a place to base ourselves and have food and hangers to fix spacecraft so goes to find the rebel group that found her after the Empire killed her family and the slave masters to get us in with them but as our own subgroup like "suicide squad" or "lighting macqueen squad" (please don't let me pick the names).

Maybe the three of us could do that before we pursue Logan's message or Lady Fury has picked up a lead on who attacked the station we were at so we have an antagonist to go after? Although at least one of us should worry about Gabriel being gone so long on a force quest and go find him a little f'd up and needing some release to get back in touch with reality and rejoin us.

I was thinking that every character has a major plot moment. Gabriel's would just be spread out over the course of the rp as he's trying to find his place in the universe. The temple idea would come later after they all know each other well enough to care about each other's well being.

I was thinking Stardust or Reaver squad.

Cypherxk2 said:
flagrans_femina said:

I was thinking that every character has a major plot moment. Gabriel's would just be spread out over the course of the rp as he's trying to find his place in the universe. The temple idea would come later after they all know each other well enough to care about each other's well being.

I was thinking Stardust or Reaver squad.

Sorry... Read it wrong and got all militant...

Well, to be fair, I tend to be fairly ambiguous with things so you don't have to apologize. Logan, Kara, and Flora would have their earth-shaking moments. Gabriel, as he's finding out who he is, would be in for a roller coaster ride from hell as he discovers that his life connects to everyone else's in both good and bad ways.

Lol. I meant in the character development side of things but that side counts too.

Speaking of, unless all characters are involved in it somehow(I.E. a foursome or being paired up while being able to see the other pair), I'd like to ask that any heavy smut to be done in pms. That way, we don't have a chopped up scene of two characters fucking like jack rabbits while the other two are off doing god knows what elsewhere.

How about instead of PMs for the one on one experiences we have threads somewhere? Because I like the thought of being watched even when not watched... If that makes sense. Plus I think it's fair we see how we each act sexually as part of being in a group so we can relate in the group and make good experiences in the one on ones.

But what a gentleman to deny yourself the pleasure of "watching" Flora and Kara's future hookups. ;)

That's a possibility. I'm honestly just trying to keep awkward situations out of the fold unless the smut is intended to be interrupted midway through for story's sake.

Personally i see nothign awkward about the smut being shared in thread either, so... Put it to a vote I guess?

If everyone is okay with the smut being shared than I'll just buckle down and deal. It's just part of my insecurity of others seeing smut written by me being seen being a pain and rearing it's head.

Also, Gabriel, though unfamiliar with the force, just had his first Dark Side trip. So, just go through two cycles of posting without me so that all characters, sans Gabriel, is on Chandrila in an old abandoned base that has supplies that could be used. Gabe has some Dark Side empowered reaping to do in the meantime but he'll catch up.

Hm... Cypher, is there any chance you could maybe give us a brief description of where we've jumped to? You're sort of the show runner here...

Fuck.... My bad..... First time running one of these...... >_< lesson learned. Sorry, guys.

Well, you guys jumped to Chandrila. A small blue-green planet with calm seas and rolling hills. It apparently has mild seasonal weather and rarely experiences dangerous weather conditions. I figure you three(maybe four here soon) find an abandoned mercenary base outside the planet's capitol,Hanna City, and set up shop. We'll start building up from there.

One thing that has been bugging me since the start; where in the timeline is this taking place? So far, we've encountered mercenaries that don Clone armor, Imperial-class AT-AT walkers, the ugly starships and TIE Interceptors... so I assume this takes place some time after the Battle of Endor, with the Galactic Empire is beginning to collapse as a result of the loss of Palpatine and Darth Vader. With the appearance of our new 'Darth' character as well, it would have to be well ahead into the timeline for any new Sith make their appearance known to the New Republic, though suppose this is one of those 'untold tales' that we make up on the go, right?

It's a bit of a "Pick up and run" story. I don't intent to follow the canonverse or any related stuff all that stringently. Although, you would be right about it being after the Battle of Endor, Dark. Canon characters are welcome, but their role in this rp might be radically different from their role in Canon. For example, Padme Amidala might be a criminal warlord or a slave instead of a Senator this time.

Back
Top Bottom