Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

The Chief grabbed her by the chin and held her face steady as she stared at him, her eyes clouding over with unwelcome pleasure. He kept bucking and bucking, watching her moan, and then pulled out of her. He had a position to keep, and wasn’t big on the idea of his DNA, and possibly his bastard child, inside this woman. He stroked his cock a couple more times with his hand once out, spurting his cloudy seed all over her crotch, stomach, and thighs. “You forgot to tell me who made you cum,” he scolded her. “Fucking tell me, bitch.”

She couldn't believe how dependent she was getting on sex. Each orgasm she had just gave her a better high and as soon as it was over she wanted another one. "You made me cum," she sobbed to him, her eyes still forced to look into his, "chief," she added sadly, her pussy dripping her cum out of her and onto the floor, soon met by his cum dripping off of her stomach and thighs.

The Chief glared into her eyes as she sobbed and admitted that he'd made her cum. He took out a handkerchief and wiped off his cock, and then started wiping at Mara’s stomach, pussy, and thighs. He wanted her cleaned off good before he started up with her again. Throwing the cloth on the ground, he grabbed her chin and forced her to keep facing him. “How did it feel when I made you cum, bitch?” he demanded. “Did it make you feel like you want to cum again?”

One of the worst feelings she'd had in her time being a whore for these cops was when the chief took his cloth and wiped his cum off of her. She felt like she was a baby who needed cleaning by its guardian. She sobbed a little louder when he grabbed her chin again and made her look at him. That was horrible too. She could try to push what was happening out of her mind if she didn't have to look at him, but when she did she couldn't escape. "No," she protested again, "Never," even though Mara knew it was a big lie.

"Okay, that's all I needed to know," he happily retorted. "Because I was going to pass you off to the guys," he explained to the sobbing girl. "But since your pussy doesn't need to cum, maybe they can just fuck you in the ass so you won't even have an orgasm," he threatened. He snatched her other leg off the ground, and held it up, like a big tree limb, so both legs were spread in the air. "Do her, Ryan," he grunted. Ryan walked behind her and inspected her unusual position. He began unbuckling his pants and paused to check her out. He spread her ass cheeks and looked inside. "That's a good idea, chief. Her other hole is worn out. This one's nice and fresh,” snickered, before rubbing his buzzed blond hair and dropping his pants the rest of the way.

"No!" Mara screeched when Ryan spread her ass cheeks. "No, no, no, no, no!" she screamed over and over again. She flailed and bucked as hard as she could, her legs cracking and moving awkwardly because of their restraints. "Pleeeeeeeeease!" she pleaded with them, her chest heaving. "Anything else, anything!" she begged, extremely close to sobbing again.

Ryan decided to take control of the situation for now, since the chief pretty much delegated that to him, and he would apparently get off by watching Ryan and Mara now. He pulled his service pistol out of its holster, and pressed the barrel end up against her asshole, her cheeks still spread by the chief holding her one flailing leg, and the rope holding the other. "This is the best thing I can think of," he laughed, almost penetrating her with his gun (although the safety was on.) "What do you suggest, whore? You want to offer up your cunt again? I don't know if that's any good anymore. It's already had the shit pounded out of it," he taunted.

Mara shrieked and whimpered pathetically when Ryan pressed his pistol against her asshole. She was gasping for breath and if she didn't get ahold of herself soon she was going to hyperventilate. Ryan was going to shoot her up her ass. She'd either die from internal organ damage or she'd suffer and have to explain it all in a hospital. She'd almost rather be killed. "Please," she pleaded again, "You can have my cunt," she offered desperately, "My mouth, anything! Just...just..."

Ryan laughed and wriggled the pistol around a little on her brown bud, just to scare her some more. Finally, he took it away from her vulnerable ass, and slid it back into his holster, walking around front of her naked, contorted body. "If I spare your ass, will you take it in your cunt in any whorish way that I demand?" he asked her, staring her down as he waited on an answer.

Mara's breathing sped up when Ryan wriggled the pistol around. She squeezed her eyes shut, sure he was going to let it blow and kill her. And then suddenly it was gone from her and she opened her eyes to see Ryan standing there in front of her looking angry as usual. She blinked her eyes a couple of times and then nodded, sniffling a little and trying to compose herself. "Yes," she agreed.

"I think we should let her down," he decided. "If she's going to take it like the whore she is, no need to hold her down. If she changes her mind, we'll just hold her up again, and take turns using her ass," he laughed. They all did their part to untie her leg and release the handcuffs, until she was allowed to collapse down to the ground naked and bruised. "Lay on the ground on your back," Ryan barked. "And open your cunt. As wide as you can."

She felt some relief when they uncuffed her arm, her shoulder not feeling like it was going to rip out of it's socket anymore. She felt her legs crack a little bit when they were let down too. She hit the floor hard and groaned, laying down onto her back easily when Ryan demanded it off her. She would do almost anything to keep them out of her ass. She spread her legs open as wide as she could manage, feeling a great deal of pain in her thighs and hips as she did so.

Ryan laughed and knelt in between her legs, smack before her spread pussy. It was swollen, puffy, limp, and yet open so he could see a little bit down her hole. "Hold your legs open with your hands," he demanded, reaching in and rubbing roughly at her pinkish clit. "Who does this pussy belong to for the next ten minutes?" he asked Mara.

She obediently reached down and grabbed hold of her thighs. She spread her legs open a little bit more and held on tightly so they wouldn't slowly drift closed. She whimpered when he rubbed at her clit. Mara knew that he was going to make her cum again, and her body would love it and crave another, but Mara hated the fact that they could do that to her. It made her feel so helpless against them. "You," she admitted when he asked her who her pussy belonged to for the next while.

"That's right, it's mine," he growled at her, sliding his hungry cock up near her waiting, spread womanhood. "I'm going to get to decide if and when you cum like a whore again," he boasted. He started sliding his cock up and down her slit next. He had to almost stop it from going inside her, because she was spread so much that he'd barely even have to press. "And what are you going to do to stop me from doing anything I want with your pussy, and putting anything I want inside?" he added.

She sucked in a deep breath when he took his cock out and started to slide it up and down her pussy. She really didn't want to let him fuck her. She'd been fucked so many times today already, another time didn't really matter anyway. It wasn't going to change her body, her body was going to enjoy it. She shook her head and sobbed a little, "No," she wasn't going to do anything to stop him. He could shove anything inside of her, and what was she going to do about it?

Ryan leaned over her and held his hard, medium-sized cock, guiding it toward her spread opening. “I cant think of anything better to start with than a nice cock,” he huffed. Once he found the entrance, he slammed his body down on her, and drove himself deep inside her in one shot. As he started pounding in and out, he leaned down and forced a powerful kiss on her lips. He knew the last thing she was feeling now was passion, and he wanted to force that emotional aspect of dominance on her, too, forcing his tongue between her tired lips.

Mara let out a whimper when Ryan shoved his cock deep inside of her. Ryan's cock wasn't massive, but he was just as skilled a lover as Dan was. She was taken off guard by his powerful kiss though and her mouth opened fairly easy for him. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to be doing besides holding her legs open for him. But emotions were Mara's weakest side and she was moved to kiss him back weakly and submissively. They'd broken her pretty good. She'd probably beg for cock the next time they refused her.

Ryan kept kissing her, pressing his tongue into the deepest reaches of her warm mouth. He was surprised that she kissed back, it must have been a reflex of sorts. "Mmm," he groaned when he pulled away, feeling her pussy clench at him. "As many guys as have pounded you, you still know how to put out," he groaned. "How many guys has it been?" he asked her as he slid his slick cock in and out of her over and over again. "How many have fucked your pussy in the last twenty four hours? Six? Seven?" he speculated. "I'm surprised those pussy muscles can still move. How many was it anyway?" he demanded of her.

"Six," she admitted weakly. She wished it was zero, or at least one or two. She'd never been screwed by so many guys in a short period of time. In fact, this put her record up to ten men total, something she'd never thought she would have had to endure. She wondered how many more guys she would have to sleep with before they let her go, though she was beginning to think that they'd never let her go.

"Six?" he repeated in amazement, huffing with short breaths as he kept working inside her. "Six is more than some whores who've been whoring for years can take in one day," he taunted. "How does that make you feel, slut? Does it make you feel like you could be a real, honest-to-goodness whore?" He slid up and down, making sure her clit got some attention so she'd cum for him just like for the Chief. "How long you think your pussy's gonna be all droopy and stretched out for after this?" he asked, laughing.

She was forced to moan when he pressed against her swollen clit. Her clit had never gotten so much attention in her life. Her back arched a little bit and she sobbed, shaking her head again. "No," she whimpered, "I don't want to be a real whore," and she really didn't. She wanted to go home and maybe never have sex again in her whole life. That wasn't true, she knew she would need to have sex again. She knew though that she would never be the same in bed though.

Ryan kissed her again as she sobbed, not gently, but passionately again. "That's a shame, you've got a talent," he taunted. "You could probably make more that we charge. We pimp you out at a discount," he explained, leaning his body up and pinching both of her nipples at the same time. He started whimpering a little as he felt his cock start to throb. "Are you going to cum or not, bitch?" he asked angrily. "'Cause I'm about to, and I damn well want you to," he complained, slapping her across the face.

It made her even sadder to know that they pimped her out at a discount. That they knew she was worth more but they gave their guys discounts because they despised her that much. And yet here Ryan was, making out with her as he screwed her. She nodded when he asked her if she was going to cum but didn't expect him to slap her. As luck had it she came just as he smacked her across the face, her pussy milking him.

No sooner had Ryan smacked her than she came on him, squeezing and clenching tightly, stretched out though her love hole much have been. He went into the next gear and started pounding more, indifferent about cumming inside her, unlike the Chief. He let out a long, uninterrupted gasp as his seed exploded inside her, sinking down into her and wrapping his arms around her body, face in her chest.

Back
Top Bottom