Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quite an unusual reunion [Puppyslave & Bean]

She smiled softly and looked to him, "Mmm just have some fun for a bit before we head back in?" She asked and pressed her hips to his and she kissed his cheek softly. She moved and kissed his lips softly and she smiled as her hand touched his sides and moved to rub his head softly along his shaft. And suddenly she pushed him back and got up before she grinned and hopped away from him, at least have some fun.. why not?

Matt smiled at her suggestion"Sounds good"He said and kissed her back, letting out a moan as she rubbed him. He laughed as she got up and started to run away. He chased after her happily, guessing she was playing a game with him"And what does daddy get if he catches you?"He shouted to his daughter.

She laughed and looked back at him and she bit her bottom lip as she thought about his reward. "Hmm.. anything you want I supppose." she said with a laugh and at that began to run faster so he had to work harder for it.

He smiled at what she told him was his reward"I can't wait"he said and started running faster, gaining on her fast"Hey Addi. I almost have you"he said and got slightly distracted by her round sexy ass.

She laughed and continued to run on the beach as he chase her and she giggled out as he was right behind her and she stopped as she let him run into her back and she she turned around.

He blushed as he crashed into her like that and smiled at her"Okay I caught you"he said and hugged her gently"Lets head up to the house and I'll think about my reward"He said, taking her hand and walking with her to their clothes and towels. He grabbed his towel and trunks.

She smiled softly and nodded her head, her finger twined with his and she picked up her own towel and bikini top and bottoms. Soon they were on their way back up to the beach house and climbed inside through the back sliding door and she kicked the sands off her feet and she peered around slowly.

He shook the sand off of his body as they went into the house. He kissed her cheek as they got in"You want to do it in the living room, bathroom, or bedroom?"He asked, giving her choices

She blushed at his question and she cleared her throat, "All... three?" She asked and laughed softly and she ksised his cheek back softly. "Bathroom? Get cleaned up.. living room or head right to bed and do it before going to bed."

He smiled at her answer and chuckled"Okay then Addi, lets get washed off"He said and held her hand as he went up to the bathroom with her. he opened the door for her"Ladies first"He said and went in after her. He opened the stall and turned on the water, stepping in

She smiled and nodded, following him towards the bathroom and getting inside soon teh water was running and to the right temperature. Then once getting in, washed the sand from their bodies as best as she could from hers as the water soaked her body slowly and she looked up to him with a soft smile.

He smiled at her and used a wash clothe to scrub the sand off of his body. He smiled back at her and kissed her lightly, wrapping his arms around her gently"You are so sexy"He said, hands gently groping her ass while his member hardened again

She laughed softly and she smiled up to him, "Mmm, you are too." She said and sighed as her breasts pressed against his chest and her stomach to his. Her hands moving in-between them to grasp his shaft, rubbing and squeezing it as she kissed his chest and collar bone softly.

He smiled at her reply and when she started stroking him aagain, he let out a soft moan"Mmm"He said and lifted her up into his arms, putting a hand between her thighs, rubbing her pussy"Want to go to the bedroom and suck on daddy's cock?"he asked"I'll lick your pussy"He offered

She moved, wrapping her legs around his waist and she moaned out softly as he rubbed her and she panted lightly. "Mmm, I want to suck your cock." She nodded and kissed his neck, she wanted to taste him, feel him in her mouth and her hands squeezed him.

He groaned lightly and turned off the water before taking her into his room and laying his wet daughter on the bed and crawled onto the bed with her, smiling at her"Okay then honey, suck on my dick"he said, laying on his back, cock standing up.

She nodded her head as their wet bodies lay upon his bed and she moved in between his legs. Her hands grasping his cock and rubbing his base just as her lips pressed to his head and curiously slid her tongue out to rub against his head as she took his head into her mouth and her eyes closed as she sucked on the tip.

He smiled down at her and let out soft moans as she started to suck and lick his member"Mmm, baby. That feels good. I haven't felt this good in a long time"He said as he reached down and stroked her hair as his hips slowly lifted up and down. His cock started leaking precum into her mouth slowly.

She felt his hips slowly thrusting up and down, feeling his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Though her eyes closed and she smiled softly as she moved down a bit and her tongue continued to run along his shaft and back up around his head, tasting and rubbing him.

He moaned as he slowly started humping her mouth faster"unnn, god. I feel like I'm going to cum soon"He warned Addi, hands lightly gripping her hair as his cock throbbed in her mouth. He panted as his orgasm neared and then gasped"I'm cumming"He said and held her head still as he came

She groaned and closed her eyes as she felt him start to cum, swallowing what she could as some seeped out of her moutha nd down his shaft. She pulled back slowly after swallowing it and she licked his head. She smiled and she slowly crawled up his body, kissing up it slowly before she met his lips lightly with her own.

He panted as he felt her swallowing all that she could and smiled at her as she came to kiss him. He kissed her back, holding her close. After a little, he broke the kiss"Now it's my turn to give you oral. Come sit on my face and I'll eat your pretty pussy out until you cum"

She smiled and giggled as she nodded her head, "Okay." She said and crawled up his body until her pussy rested just above his face and she moaned softly as her fingers ran through his hair and she sighed as her nether lips touched his lips and she arched her back up.

He licked his lips as he watched her mouth and then smiled at her lips over him. He gave it a gentle kiss before gripping her ass cheeks gently and starting to lick up and down the slit. After a few minutes of licking her slit, he moved to her clit, sucking it into his warm mouth.

Back
Top Bottom