Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quite an unusual reunion [Puppyslave & Bean]

Jelly-Bean

Star
Her eyes traveled up, her heart beating in her chest as she stood on the porch of the summer house and her hand slowly rose before giving three swift knocks upon it. Before hand, she had just gotten off of a plane not only thirty minutes ago and taking another ten minutes just to get a damn taxi to even stop and get her where she needed to go. She wouldn't have been here, her mother didn't want to send her here but no one else could or wanted to at least watch over her. As her mother left the U.S. No idea why, no information but just to do so. So she sent her daughter off to her ex-husbands house, knowing that she could at least trust him with her. Though she peered up and waited, she had changed since the last time she had seen him and that had to have been over about eight or nine years ago. Her mother having one the case and then taken his daughter from him.

She also had changed since then, not short and chubby. But a rather tall girl at 5'10, her hair a dark chocolate brown which hung down to her shoulder blades and her eyes were a deep oceanic blue. Her skin a slight pale color, though her stomach was thin and toned still trying to get rid of her baby fat. She wore a white tank top, a pair of blue jean shorts and black flip flops. In her hands was her two bags, her clothing and her hygienic needs. Though if she was going to be here in the beach house for a few weeks, maybe a month and with her father she knew that they'd have fun. The beach, water, summer and most of all the man that she hasn't seen in years. Her name was Addison, her mother usually calling her just Addy for short and she peered up, she was scared but excited to meet him again after almost ten yeras of being without him.

Matthew had heard his ex-wife was looking to find some one to take care of their daughter so he bought a beach house to try and get her. When he got the call from her, he readily accepted. He found out hen he got to the fully furnished house that it came with a small stretch of beach that was registered as clothing optional. He didn't care so much because he was happy to have the house.

He set it up with plenty of snack foods and regular dinner items for when they got hungry. He heard the knock on the door and opened his door"Hey. Addison?"He asked, looking at the beautiful young women that stood there to come into his house. He reached for the bags"Here, let me take the bags"He said, smiling at her happily

She peered up as the door opened and she smiled softly to see the man before her and she swallowed though she opened her mouth to protest but he had taken her bags already from her grasp. After a moment she smiled and stepped forward, inside of the summer beach house and she peered around slowly taking in her surroundings as the door slowly shut behind her and she looked over to him with a small smile. "It's.. beautiful here." She said with a nod, trying to not make it feel awkward at all between the two. "Where.. shall I sleep?" She asked, looking up to him and she smiled softly.

Though after a moment she sighed and moved, stopping him from walking to the room as her arms wrapped around his waist and her face pressed into his chest as she hugged him to her. She had missed him since she was a little girl when her parents separated, it was nice to hug him again.

Matt smiled at her as he motion to the stairs and started to the room before the tall, blonde hair man was stopped and hugged tightly. he smiled down at her and set the bags down, wrapping his arms around her, lifting her up into his arms"I missed you so much Addison"He said and held her close, smiling. He kissed her cheek gently before he set her down on her feet"Lets get you set up in her room and we can go out to the beach and catch some rays"He said, chuckling a little as he picked up the bags and headed up to the bedrooms. He opened up a door and led her in, a big queened bed with large quilts and pillows"Here's your room. That door is the closet and the other is a bathroom that is connected to my room"

Though she grunted and gasped in as he lifted her up a bit and she smiled, surprised he'd even try to pick her up. Though her feet once again touched the ground, feeling his lips on her cheek and she smiled brightly. Once reaching her room she breathed in lightly, "Wow.." she said and swallowed as she moved towards the queen bed. Sure it was a queen but it was huge compared to what she slept in and the room as much nicer. "This is great." She nodded her head and turned to look at the bathroom which connected with his own room. She set her bags down onto her bed and opened them up as she began to dig around for her bikini before pulling it out.

Matt smiled at Addi as she looked around"It's a clothing optional beach"He said and chuckled"Incase you wanted to have no tan lines"He said and went through the bathroom to his room. He changed into his trunks and grabbed a towel, going down to the front hall to wait for her, putting his flip flops on.

She smiled, "Oh really?" She laughed and cocked her brow, "I'll have to go out without one on." She nodded and got undressed before pulling her bikini on and soon her flipflops as well. Turning on her heel she left her room and looked up to see him waiting for her at the end of the hall. It seemed they were getting along quite well and she was happy for that as she met up with him at the end and smiled as she walked out after grabbing her towel and sighing as she could hear the waves crashing on the shore, and moving around a corner before soon they could see them as well and she smiled.

Matt watched her and smiled at her. he walked with her out to the beach, eyes having trouble not looking at her hot teen body. He laid his towel out on the warm sands and laid down, a bottle of suntan lotion inbetween them"Need me to put the lotion on your back?"He asked, a barely noticeable bulge slowly getting more noticeable as he looked at her.

Once reaching the beach she set her towel down beside his as well and sat down though she peered over to the lotion and she nodded her head. "Yeah, probably." She said and moved as she untied the back of her top and let the strings fall, holding the top to her chest, letting him sit behind her and she leaned over a bit so he could get her back and she sighed lightly, she would lay there for a bit to get some sun but she knew she was going to be in the water for quite some time.

Matt smiled and felt his heart flutter when she untied it, but it slowed a little when he noticed her still holding it on her. He put some lotion on his hands and slowly rubbed it into the skin of her back, giving her a sensual massage. he was enjoying giving his daughter a massage and rubbing her skin

Addison gasped out a bit, "Ahh.. crap.. that's cold." She laughed and sighed as her back had arched a bit as his hands wiped the lotion down her back. Though Her hands moved up from her top and grasped her hair as she lifted it up and pulled it around from her back to the front of her shoulders so he could get the top of her back as well and she smiled. "Thanks, dad.." She said and swallowed, looking back at him slowly. Though she sighed and she relaxed a bit as she felt his hands beginning to massage her back, which she hadn't received one for a long time.

Matt chuckled at his reaction and blinked a little as he saw her top fall off of her. He bit his lip a little as he turned and he got a side view of her chest"No problem Addi"He said, chuckling a little to try and calm down"I'm gonna hit the water and do a little body surfing"He said, hoping the cool water would calm him down.

Addison nodded her head slowly, "I'll be there in a few minutes." She said and looked over to him after he put it on and she moved, untying the part around her neck as well and she laid down onto the towel and sighed as she closed her eyes to let the sun get her back and she smiled. It was nice here, she thought she'd go insane but as well with her mother putting bad thoughts into her head though it was nice. This place was beautiful, her father who sweet, loving, caring and he had grown quite more handsome than she remembered and her face had flushed at the thought and she swallowed.

Matt swam for a little, enjoying the waves. The water mostly took his mind off of the fact his daughter was basically topless with such a sexy body. Of course as he thought about it again, he started getting excited again. He smiled at her as he stood in the water"Hey Addi, come on it. The water's great."He said, happily.

After a few minutes she nodded and tried her best to tie her top back on, the part around her back and the one around her neck as well. She got up and she smiled as she made her way down the sand and quickly reached the water before gasping out once more as it once again was cold. Grinning, cupping some water as she chucked it at him and laughed.

He watched her trying to tie it up and splashed her back when she got in, laughing happily"I got you"He teased and swam away from her, a little into the waves. He was glad his trunks were tight, the waves were pulling at his trunks, nearly getting them off of him.

She squeaked as the water got her and she gave a playful glare, soon she turned and she swam as fast as she could after him though she managed to grasp onto his arm and she pulled herself close to him with a laugh. Though grunting as she ran face and chest first into his chest and she looked up to him. "And I got you." She said and looked up to him as her arms moved up around his neck, her hands grasping together and she pushed on his shoulders to try and dunk him.

he laughed as he let her catch him. He turned to her and smiled as she dunked him. What he saw under the water shocked him and he was blushing deeply as he surfaced"Uh. Addi, You lost your bikini top"He said, biting his lip. He was getting excited as he saw her chest.

She laughed as she dunked him though as he surfaced she smiled and laughed, though just as fast as those had came.. the quicker they faded. "W-what..?" She asked, stammering and she looked down before she shrieked. Gasping as her hands ran up cover her breasts and she sunk under the water as it rose to her neck and she peered around. Where was her top? "I'm.. I'm sorry." She said, she should be saying sorry! Though it was because he had seen her breasts and fully, everything that was there to see and her face flushed, her hands moving up to cover her face.

He hugged her closely and smiled a little at her"It's okay"He said and stroked her hair"Relax hun. i think I see your top floating over at the shore"He said and let her go. He kissed her forehead and swam ahead of her, catching her top before a wave could take it away"Here it is hun"He said, holding it for her

She sighed and saw it before she nodded and she swallowed, as she pulled it on and she tied her top once more the best she could and she looked to him. "Thanks." She said, swimming after him. Grabbing his arm and she leaned up to kiss his cheek, though feeling her lips meeting the corner of his mouth and part of his cheek. She swallowed and turned a bit, blushing as she sunk down a bit again.

He smiled a little as she got it on an hugged her when she came to him. He felt the lips touch his and blushed a little"I'm your dad Addi. I've seen everything you have before"He reassured her"Don't be embarrassed about loosing your top in the water"He said, trying to calm her"It is a clothing optional beach too, by the way"He reminded her.

She nodded her head slowly, "Okay." She said and sighed a bit before she blushed once more, "True..but you'd probably feel weird if I... your daughter ran around the beach naked." She said with a soft laugh and she swallowed softly as she looked back up toh im.

He chuckled a little at what she said"maybe but we never know."He teased and smiled at her a little"Would you feel better about loosing your top if I take my shorts off?"He asked, blushing. he kinda wanted to have her say yes. Maybe it'd lead to her getting naked fully herself.

She looked to him and she blushed softly before she slowly nodded her head, "Well... yeah actually." She said and looked up to him. "If you did, then I wouldn't feel weird for being the only naked one.." She said with a soft laugh and she swallowed before looking back up to him.

Back
Top Bottom