Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bonding Time (Me, and Fancy_Brat)

Ashley grinned as he decided to finally reward her with his cock. "Geez, I guess I'm so sexy since I have such a sexy father." she said, giving him a little wink. She eyed the bump in his pants, watching as he pulled off his shorts, letting his amazing member spring out. She gently took his cock in her hand, starting to stroke him gently. She leaned in closer to him as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Thank you Daddy. I really hope that I can make you feel amazing."

"You already are." He moaned softly, his cock twitching in her hands. He leaned down to give her another deep kiss, a little more aggressively than the others. He darted his tongue into her mouth, moaning into it as she stroked him. He broke the kiss, and went to nibble on her earlobe, before whispering to her, in moans.
"Ashley, I want you to suck on my dick now, baby. Alright?" He stood back up, after giving her a gentle little bite on her neck, testing her pain tolerance to see if she liked it.

She grinned up at him as she continued to stroke his amazing dick. As he came in to kiss her again, she opened her lips for his tongue to slip in. She had hers wrestle a bit with his, picking up traces of his saliva in the process. She bit her bottom lip gently as he nibbled on her ear. "Y-yes Daddy. I would love to." She whined a bit as he bit her neck, but she found it quite arousing too. She got onto her knees as she leaned in towards his dick, letting her tongue slip out to run over the tip, looking to see his reaction. After a little while doing that, she slowly took the tip into her mouth, sucking softly on it and flicking her tongue over the tip.

A loud moan escaped his lips as she licked him. Nick looked down at her, loving what she was doing to him. He ran his fingers through her hair again, gripping it lightly. He felt like his legs were going to collapse when she took him in her mouth.
"Oh my God. That feels incredible." He tried to hold himself back, again, from shoving himself down her throat, "Babe, do you think you can go deeper?"

Hearing him moan as she started to treat his cock made her shiver a bit. It was music to her ears, and she was certainly looking to hearing more of it. She seemed to be quite good at it despite being her first time, but she wanted to make sure her father enjoyed every moment of it. She looked up at him as he asked his question. Her only response was a little moan as she slowly started to take more of his dick into her mouth, she had gotten about halfway when she started to bob her head on him. As she did, she would take even more of him in her. It was coming to the point where she could feel the tip pressing against the entrance to her throat.

"Ashley..." He moaned, as she took him in deeper. His head tilted back a little, "Ashley, you're making daddy feel really good." He found himself slowly thrusting back and forth, very subtly, "Do you like sucking that dick?" He grinned, looking down at her. He reached down, and lifted up his shirt, tossing it to the side. He had a nice fit body, which was nice and smooth.

"Ashley, I think we should go to the bedroom." He said, looking at her, smiling suggestively.

Ashley continued to bob her head ion his cock, looking to take more of him each time. Her tongue would leave traces of her saliva all over his cock. She moaned softly in response to his question, also enjoying how he was starting to thrust back into her mouth. She could feel his cock slowly enter her throat. She removed herself from his cock, but still stroked his length. "Hmm, I think we should too."

"Alright then, sweety." He said, smiling, before he bent down and picked her up, carrying her in front of him. He kissed her roughly, again, finding himself get more and more into it. He moved them down the hall, and into the bedroom, before gently tossing her onto the bed. Nick looked her up and down, and proceeded to jump on her, kissing her again, his hands running up and down her body. His fingers came together, on top of one of her nipples, he played with it, pinching and pulling on her tits. He could feel his cock pushing against her leg, throbbing, and aching for her. He broke the kiss, and bit her neck again, moaning at the same time. "Beg for it, babe. I want you so bad, but you've gotta beg for it."

Ashley let out a surprised sound as her father suddenly picked her up. she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on tightly as he carried her into the bedroom. She was just enjoying getting the chance to be so intimate with her father. She giggled a bit as she was tossed onto the bed, only to have her dad ounce on her. As he kissed him, she let her hands wander over his chest. She moaned softly as he teased her breasts. She blushed a bit as she could feel her father's cock near her entrance. "D-daddy...I've wanted this for so long. Please take me..." she said, looking deep into his eyes.

"You're such a good girl, Ashley." He smiled, "I love you." He said looking into her eyes. Nick reached down, and placed himself at her entrance. He slowly pushed himself inside of her, moaning at the feeling. "God, baby, you feel perfect. How does it feel?" He didn't push his cock in very far, just a little bit to allow her to adjust, but he began thrusting himself in and out, slowly.

"I love you too Daddy." she said, looking back into his eyes. She looked rather cute like that, but he could see that her eyes were full of want and lust. She bit her bottom lip gently as he started to push his length inside of her, a cute little moan coming from her. She felt him stop, and she looked back up at him. "Ah...it feels amazing Daddy." she said, bucking her hips a bit against his thrusts. "Ah...ah.."

"Good, I'm glad. I'm gonna go a little faster now, babe." He said, panting, as he sped up his thrusts. He leaned in again, and began nipping at her neck again, alternating between kissing, and biting her. Nick moaned, whispering into her ear, "God, you feel so good, I've wanted this for so long, you have no idea."

"Okay Daddy. Go ahead." she said. She was also starting to pant a bit as he started to speed up inside of her. she would let out cute little whimpers each time he nipped at her neck, a loud moan coming with each bite. "Oh...Daddy. It feels so amazing. I can't believe we're finally doing this." she said. She eagerly bucked her hips roughly against him now, wanting him to reach deep inside of her.

He could feel her buck against him, loving it, as he moved deeper into her with each passing thrust. "Ooh, you really like it when daddy bites you, don't you?" He said, laughing softly at her moans, before biting her again, harder this time. His hand slid down her body to grab her ass, pulling her into him.

"Uhn...ah!" she cried. He was reaching even deeper inside her, and she was loving every bit of it. She blushed a bit at his comment. He knew just the right way how to bite her without hurting her. "Y-yes..." she said. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as he grabbed her ass, and he could now reach even deeper inside her. "Oh Daddy! I love you so much!"

He smirked at her response, prompting him to bite her a little harder. "I love you too, sweetheart." He pushed himself deeper again, feeling his pelvis hit her, "I'm all the way in now, how does it feel?" Nick had increased his pace fairly quickly, as she seemed to handle it quite well. He was already panting, and moaning heavily, loving the look in her eyes.

Ashley let out a little whine as he bit her again, a bit harder this time. Even if it was a little painful, the pleasure she was experiencing made her forget about that. She could see that he was fitting his entire length inside her, and seeing him fucking her aroused her even more. "Ah...it feels amazing! I love having you all the way inside me Daddy!" she cried.

He loved hearing the sound of her voice, every time she spoke made his cock twitch. He was pulling her back to him harder every thrust, pounding her hard, biting her roughly again, and again, before leaning back a bit, to look at her as they fucked, "Play with your clit, babe, daddy wants to see."

As time went by, her moans were getting louder as he was pounding her pussy even harder and quicker now. Ashley held tightly onto her dad as his cock slipped deep inside her pussy.she blushed a bit at his suggestion, seeing that her clit was erect. "Okay Daddy." she said, letting her hand slip down to her clit. She gently rubbed the sensitive nub, and a little gasp came from her. Each little touch made her body shake with pleasure. It was amazing. "Ah...I think I'm gonna cum..."

"Fuck, you are so sexy." Looking down at her, rubbing herself, and moaning those words drove him over the edge, "Oh God, baby, oh fuck you feel so good. I'm almost there too." He fucked her harder than ever, pounding her while holding it in until after she came.

she blushed slightly as he called her sexy. She was still rubbing her erect clit, bringing her closer and closer to her climax. "Ah...! Daddy! Please cum inside me. I want to be filled with all of your cum." she said. It was only a few more thrusts into her and she suddenly tensed up. "Ah! I'm cumming!" she cried, spilling her fluids all over his dick, her walls tightening around him.

He moaned loudly, feeling her come on his cock "Oh fuck, I'm coming too!" He said thrusting into her one last time, before he began coming. His dick twitched, filling her with come. Moaning, and convulsing each time, before he softly collapsed on his daughter, wrapping his arms around her.

"That was really good babe, I love you. How was you first time?" He smiled, giving her a soft kiss.

Not too long after she came, she could feel his cock twitching inside of her. He then released his cum inside her pussy, filling her up to the brim. She was spilling some out of her a bit. Her body was shaking with pleasure, and she was trying to catch her breath. She kissed him back, smiling back up at him. "I love you so much Daddy. I loved my first time. I couldn't be happier that it was with you."

"Me either, baby. That was amazing." He said smiling, looking down at her, before rolling off. "C'mere." Nick reached over, and rolled her over, to lay her head on his chest, rubbing her back, and gently patting her hair. "I'm so glad I this happened. We gotta find a way to make this work, even with your mom around." He looked down at her, "I'll make sure of it."

Ashley giggled a bit as she smiled back up at him, kissing him quickly before he rolled off of her. She laughed a little as she was pulled onto his chest. She rested her head against his chest, just nuzzling up against him. "I'm so happy too. And I would love to try this when Mom's around. However, we have plenty of time before she gets back." A playful grin came on her face. "Hmm...are you tired at all old man?" she joked.

Back
Top Bottom