Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bonding Time (Me, and Fancy_Brat)

SuperDuperUppercut

Planetoid
"See you later sweetheart. Love you." Nick waved from the couch, his feet up on the coffee table. He was flipping through channels, as his wife walked out the door to go to work. He was wearing a loose white t shirt, and a pair of loose fitting basketball shorts. He was about 35, but looked younger, and still fit. He had a short black hair cut, and icy blue eyes. He smiled, leaning back into the couch, resting his eyes. He could feel the sun warm him up. It shone through a large window, looking out into their front yard.

"That feels nice. It's gonna be a good day, I think." He crossed his arms, and put them behind his head.

Ashley watched from her room window as her mother left for work again, leaving her with her father once again. She had just finished up some of her homework, so she figured she would hang out with her father a bit, which she looked forward to all the time. She was actually hiding that fact that she loved her father more than any daughter should, but she didn't want to try anything while her mom was around. She was 18 years old and a stunning beauty. She had long brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a tight white tanktop with a pair of blue shorts. She had a nice curvy figure as well, and she had a pair of perky C-cup breasts. She headed downstairs where she found her father sitting there. She came up and hugged him from behind. "Hey Dad." she said, pressing her cheek a bit against his.

"Hey there, little miss." He raised his head, and kissed the top of hers. He pulled her close, "How are ya? Done your homework?"

"I'm doing great! I just finished up my homework right now, so I'm all ready to hang out with you some more." she said, coming around the couch and sitting next to him. "So Mom left again huh? What are you watching?" she said, again wrapping her arms around him as she leaned up against him a bit. It wasn't uncommon of her to do this though.

"I dunno, just some background noise, I'm not really paying attention to it." He looked up and didn't even recognize what the show was. He looked back at his daughter, and smiled. She was so beautiful, he often found himself thinking about her doing dirty things with him. "And yeah, we've got the house to ourselves for a while yet, babe." He immediately thought about leaning in to kiss her as soon as he said it, even though he knew he shouldn't.

"Really, well I guess you can pay attention to me then." she said, not caring what she had said. she didn't even bother to look over at the T.V. anymore. She just wanted to be with her father, whom she loved so much. She had always had dreams of being with him, doings things a father and daughter shouldn't do, but she wished she could stop dreaming. she grinned as he called her babe. "Well, my sexy father, what shall we do to pass the time?" she asked, deciding to flirt a little as well.

He was slightly taken aback, and aroused at the same time. Another image of the two of them flashed into his head, her bent over the couch, begging for him. Immediately he felt his cock begin to grow, and even though he knew he should try and hide it, a part of him wanted to try and test his daughter with it. He could feel her kind of pushing the boundaries, so maybe he should too.

"I can think of a few things." He grinned, trying to be fairly subtle.

Ashley grinned as she noticed her father's reaction. She could kind of tell that he was getting aroused. Of course, if he didn't want to do this, he would have said so already, probably punish her for trying to do this with him. "Hmm? What exactly are they?" she asked, pressing up against him. Her breasts pressed up against his arms as she looked up at him. "I wanna know Daddy."

Just hearing her call him daddy drove him crazy. He could feel the warmth of her breasts pushing against him, his cock growing harder and harder.

"Listen babe, I've gotta be honest..." He took a deep breath, readying himself. "I've always been attracted to you. More than a father should be for his daughter, and not just physically, either. I love you Ashley." He looked deep into her eyes, wanting her more and more, he placed his hand on her cheek, and before he knew what he was doing, he leaned in to kiss her.

She listen to him as he turned to face her again. "Yes? What is it Daddy?" she asked. She smiled as he confessed his feelings for her. It only made her even more happy that she was alone with him now. "Daddy...I've always loved you too. I didn't want to say anything because Mom was always home. I love you so much Dad." Before she knew it, he took her cheek in is hand, leaning in to kiss her. She couldn't have felt happier at this point. she eagerly kissed him back, a soft moan coming from her. She let her tongue slip out to move over his lips, looking for entrance.

His face burned, hearing her say that. He became more excited than ever before. His lips parted, and his tongue found hers, he wrestled his way into her mouth. They parted lips, as he lifted her into his lap.

"God, I've wanted to hear you say that for so long. I know this isn't right, but I love you too much." He had his hands at her side, his finger tips running along her smooth skin, exploring her. He leaned in, and began to suck on her neck.

She moaned softly as she felt his tongue against hers. She eagerly moved hers against his, getting them locked in a playful wrestling match. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she was now sitting on his lap, looking deep into his eyes. "Daddy, Ive always wanted to do this with you. I'm glad I'm able to now." she said, letting out a little moan in reaction to him sucking on her neck. She was rubbing his back gently, her moans encouraging him to keep exploring.

"Listen, babe." He said, in between kisses on her neck, "There is no way we can tell your mother about this. Ever." Nick moaned, as he ground his cock into her leg. He wrapped his hands around her ass and pulled her closer to him, burying his face into her neck, wanting her more and more.

She moved her head back a bit so he could get more access to her neck. "I would never dream of telling her. I want to have you all to myself Daddy." she said, moaning softly as she felt him grind his member against her leg. She rolled her hips a bit as he gripped her ass. She reached down to gently stroke his member through his pants.

Feeling her fingers rubbing against him felt incredible. He nipped her neck gently, groaning deeply.

"God... I wanna taste you." He lifted her up, placing her back on the couch, and giving her another deep kiss. After pulling apart, he stared into her eyes for a moment, before he kissed his way down her body. He stopped just before her shorts, and rubbed her through them. "Do you want me too?" He said, grinning up at her.

"Ah...Daddy." She knew that he like it when she called him that. She continued to stroke his member through his pants, quite curious to see his full length. She held onto him as hhe set her on her back, kissing him back roughly. She licked her lips a bit as he pulled back, groaning as he planted small kisses down her body until he stopped at her shorts. She whimpered a bit as he rubbed her crotch through her shorts, giving him a little grin. "Only if I get to taste your dick."

"Maybe, if you behave." He hooked a finger over her shorts, pulling them down slowly, savoring the moment. Looking back up at her, he teased her a little more by rubbing, and kissing her through her panties. He ran his hands up her legs, and gently grabbed onto the top of her underwear, before pulling them down slowly.

"My God..." He said to himself, before flicking his tongue across the tip of her clit. Nick's fingers massaged her outer lips, as he took it all in. The sight, the smell, the taste... He loved it, he had absolutely lost himself in the pleasure of the moment. "Are you ready, my daughter?" He said, slyly, before slipping a finger inside of her.

She pouted a bit at his words, but she let him go ahead with it. It was still a dream come true to have him pleasing her like this. She wiggled her hips a bit, helping him to pull off her shorts easier. He now had a good look at her cute black panties. She moaned softly as he rubbed her slit through her panties, also kissing her lower lips. Soon, he had pulled off her underwear, giving him a good look at her pussy, which was already a little wet. In the past she had a boyfriend or two, but she hadn't had sex with them. She was still a virgin. "Ah...Daddy." she whined. Her body shook with pleasure as he ran his tongue over her sensitive clit, and he ran his finger over her slit, picking up some traces of her fluids. "Y-yes.." she said, biting her bottom lip as he slip a finger into her tight pussy. "Mm...Daddy."

He looked up at her, biting her lip. "You are so sexy, my God... Have you ever been with any boys that have made you feel this good?" He licked her clit again, more thoroughly, but agonizingly slow. He began fingering her, again slowly, wanting to tease her, and make her crave him more and more. Nick had to try and hold himself back, he wanted to make this last.

She smiled back at him as he called her sexy. she shook her head a bit at his question. "N-no Daddy. I've never had any guy touch me here. You'll be my first time." she said. She knew he would be quite pleased to hear that. She gripped onto the couch tightly as he started to finger her and lick her clit, but very slow. It felt good, but she felt like he was torturing her. "Ugh...D-daddy. Please don't tease me."

"Really? Such a gorgeous girl, and it's her first time... I feel honored. I'll be gentle with you, baby." He stood up to give her a quick kiss, without taking his fingers out of her. "Don't tease you?" He grinned, looking into her eyes, "But it's so fun. I love hearing you ask for it. You are still my girl after all, you need to ask for something like that." He hooked his finger inside of her, searching for her g-spot, as he knelt back down to suck on her clit.

"Y-yes Daddy. I wouldn't let any other guy touch me down there. I love you far too much. I would be honored if you would take my virginity too." she said, a little blush on her face. She bit her bottom lip gently as she heard him. "Uh...D-daddy." she whined. Her body shook with pleasure as his finger looked around for her g-spot inside her. she gasped as he took her clit into his mouth, sucking softly on it. "Ah! Daddy...yes! I love you!"

"I love you too, Ashley. I'm so glad you saved yourself for me." He groaned, licking and sucking on her clit still. He began to pick up the pace on his finger, going back and forth a little faster, "God, you taste good, and you're so tight, you are going to feel absolutely amazing." Nick looked back up at her, loving the look on her face. He reached down with his free hand, and began stroking himself through his shorts, he was more turned on than he had ever been, he couldn't hold back much longer, "Only a little longer, and you can suck my dick, you gotta beg for it though, you still need to earn it." Not wanting to leave any part of her unattended, he let go of his cock, ran his hand up her stomach, and under her shirt to play with her breasts.

Ashley placed her hands on top of his head, bringing him in even closer as he sucked and licked her sensitive clit. She bucked her hips a bit as he thrust his finger inside her a bit quicker now. She was only coating her father's fingers with more of her lewd fluids. "I know we're both going to feel amazing." she said to him, a little smile on her face. She noticed him starting to stroke his cock, getting him harder for her. She blushed slightly, hearing that she had to beg for her to suck his dick. "Ah...please Daddy. I want to make you feel good too. I want to put your dick in my mouth and make you enjoy it." She groaned a bit as his hands now wandered up her shirt to grope her breasts. She lifted her shirt up, letting him see her black bra, which she had lifted up for him.

"Alright, I think you've earned it. You are so damn sexy, I just can't resist." He stood up, looking her up and down, a large tent in his shorts almost at eye level with her. Nick licked her juices off his fingers smiling, before he pulled down his shorts, his cock springing free. He gently grabbed one of her hands, and wrapped it around his dick, quietly groaning at the feeling. He ran his fingers through her hair, before cupping the side of her face in his hand, tilting her head to look up at him. He smiled down at her, realizing how lucky he was. "I can never tell you enough, just how gorgeous you are."

Back
Top Bottom