Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life is Revenge [Sesshi x Potter-Kun]

The sight of Chloe slowly but surely submitting to his cock only served to arouse Michael more. He fucked her harder and faster, laughing as Chloe cried out for help one final time before finally submitting to the pleasure. He felt her pussy clamp down on his cock, but he wasn't nearly done yet. He let out a loud moan before gripping Chloe and flipping her over so she was on all fours, like a bitch in heat.

Michael was now fucking her from behind and he had driven his cock into her womb, slamming past her cervix and filling her womb in a way Max could never hope to. "How is my dick, Chloe...tell me you love it." He chuckled, spanking her ass and groping her rear as he continued to pound into her, making sure the crave out the shape of his cock into her pussy for her.

As she was now on all fours she could feel his massive cock buried deep inside of her, pressing against her cervix before it slammed right inside. "Fuck your dick is so... Amazing!" She moaned as she felt her juices and cum coating her inner thighs. "More please..." She groaned as her eyes rolled into the back of her head from all of the pleasure her body was taking in. The drug had done its job well on Chloe and now she was Michael's bitch. "Fuck I'm cumming again!" She screamed as she felt her upper half start to slowly go down to the ground where only her ass and pussy was up for him to pleasure.

"That's right...my dick is amazing....better than anything Max has ever given you, isn't it?" He gripped her ass tight as he used his other hand to rapidly rub her clitoris. He would make her climax over and over until she completely submitted to him as a lover and sex slave so he could use her to take control of Max as well. His cock pounded into her deepest spot now, filling her completely, a bulge in her stomach appearing where his cock was buried so deep inside her.

Even though she kept climaxing, he managed to bite back his own pleasure and groan, though the pressure in his cock was rapidly building as he fucked Chloe harder and faster. He gave her ass a spank as he tugged on her clitoris. "Tell me...you love me and my cock...and that you are my bitch now." He wanted her to swear her loyalty to him, completely.

"I... I love you... And your cock..." She moaned as she struggled to get the last part out. "And I'm your... Your bitch..." She said submissively as she was now begging for more. "Please... Fill me up... I don't know how much more I can... Can handle." She begged as she could feel another orgasm starting to emerge. "Fuck this feels so fucking good!" She screamed as her body twitched one last time, as her final orgasm took hold over her.

She felt her juices flowing from her twitching cunt as she came all over his massive cock. "P-Please don't make me wait any longer..." She moaned once again as her breasts pressed deep into the ground below her.

"Ahhhh, that's right. You're mine now. Take all my cum you little slut." Michael moaned loudly, spanking her ass and with a final and violent thrust he came. He flooded Chloe's womb and pussy with his hot and sticky seed, her stomach expanding slightly from being so stuff, the excess seed leaking out of her ravished cunt and dripping down her creamy thighs. Her ass was raw and red from the brutal fucking and he slowly pulled his still hard and erect cock out of her and smeared his seed on her lovely rear.

"Fuck...that felt amazing. Clean me off, bitch." He commanded her as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a joint, lighting it up and taking a drag as he let out a satisfied sigh, his cock was still so hard and erect...clearly ready for a round two.

Chloe couldn't believe the words that had come out of her mouth, but knew that she had just accepted what just happened, she was oddly okay with it. Deep down, the rebel in her wanted to try and break free, but a new side of her was starting to emerge and she didn't know if she liked this new side or not just yet. Panting heavily she slowly nodded her head when she heard his voice and slowly moved her exhausted body around to begin 'cleaning his cock off. She could tell he was ready for another round, but she didn't know if her body could handle anymore humiliation than it already had done to her.

"Max... Why did you abandon me....?" She whimpered now fully realizing she wasn't going to be found in time before he did worse to her.

Michael reached down and gently patted her head as her tongue got to work cleaning off his cock as he let out soft moan, running his hands through her long and colorful locks of her before cupping her cheek gently as he pulled his throbbing cock out of her mouth and away from her, gently stroking her cheek like she was his pet.

"Don't be like that, babe. You were having so much fun. Here, take a few hits of this, it'll help you relax." He took another hit off the joint and then offered it to Chloe with a grin. It was a joint laced with some aphrodisiac to help keep them both going and aroused.

She looked at the joint and with a quivering hand accepted it. She took a few hits and the effects of earlier had started to happen again, causing her to get aroused again. She didn't know that smoking more of it would cause her mind to start to shut down slowly, making it harder now to concentrate on her missing girlfriend. Her eyes were even starting to look a little glossy now from the sever high and horniness.

She ended up finishing it not much longer and began cleaning him off again, making sure his cock was good and clean before she started massaging his ball sac. "That is some hella good shit there..." She moaned as she could feel herself starting to grow wet again from needing to be fucked again.

Michael watched as Chloe smoked the whole joint; he had been wanting some more for himself but he would let it slide for now as it likely meant she would be even more horny for his cock, which appeared to be the case as she eagerly went back to work on cleaning up his cock and stroking his balls as he let out long and soft moans.

"I hope you plan on paying for that joint by fucking me real good, babe." He chuckled as he reached around and gave Chloe's ass a good, firm spank before he laid down on the ground his cock massive and fully erect bulging upward from his hips. "How about you ride me this time?" He suggested with a playful smirk, wanting to see his new bitch ride him like the slut she was.

Chloe nodded solemnly as she crawled up ontop of him, slowly placing her soaking wet pussy ontop of his cock and slowly lowered herself onto him. She rocked her hips back and forth as she moaned loudly as her juices once again started coating his cock and now his balls. Her glossed over eyes looked at him and she leaned down to suckle on his nipple while groping the other, it was after all what she was use to doing with Max. So it made sense here, she didn't care how he felt about that she just began to tug and pull on one gently as she continued to ride his cock like a stallion.

Meanwhile, Max went back to the truck and decided to call Warren to seen if maybe he had seen her missing girlfriend. "Hey Mad Max! What's chillin'?" He answered and when Max filled him in on what happened at the party he replied with "I haven't seen her I swear Max! But can you maybe find a pic or something you can... You know use your super hero powers?" "Sadly that's the problem.... I'd have to go back further than tonight and I still don't know who she walked off with." She cried as she said her thanks and goodbyes, now not knowing what to do to help let alone how to find her beloved...

"Ahhhh fuck Chloe...you're pussy feels so good...ride me like the punk ass bitch you are...." Michael managed to groan out, spanking Chloe's ass a few times roughly before groping on her rear as his massive cock pounded hard and deep into Chloe, his bulbous tip slamming up against her cervix with each powerful thrust as his new sex toy began to tease his nipples which earned her some nice moans and another nice spank as a reward.

Reaching to the side he pulled out Chloe's phone and offered it to her with a smile, knowing she was much too far gone to actually ask for help now. "Your girlfriend is likely worried...give her a call and tell her you are alright...you just had to leave early is all...okay?" Michael gave Chloe a wink, indicating they would not stop fucking during the phone call.

Back
Top Bottom