Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life is Revenge [Sesshi x Potter-Kun]

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
Life for Chloe and Max had been different once when Mr. Jefferson had gone to prison for his crimes. And with Nathan was dead and no longer a threat to the students at Blackwell Academy life had gone back to semi-normal for the girls. Max could still rewind time, but her powers were weakened after saving Chloe so many times from death. She had vowed to never use her powers again unless it was life or death again. Still, Chloe was her usual self, just letting Max take her pictures from time to time, which was like almost everyday. The girls took photos of everything together and nothing would change that. Max hadn't realized how much she loved Chloe until her choice to go back once more and stop the storm from coming. She had managed to fix everything so that she and Chloe could just be together. It took her several times to get it right, but she managed to do so in the end.

Though with Max fucking up so many different timelines she didn't realize that the child of Mr. Jefferson would be coming for revenge after them soon enough. And they had been following the girls for quite some time now. Photos were taken of them and where they hung out as well as them hanging out at the Vortex Club parties, which was where they were headed to right now.

"Max hurry up or we're gonna be hella late!" Chloe yelled to Max as she had been looking for something to wear. "But Chloe I don't know what to wear tonight!" Max replied as Chloe walked up and handed her one of Rachel's old outfits. "Girl I swear you need to get some new cloths." Chloe chuckled as she kissed Max deeply and helped her out of her cloths. "We've been together now for how many months you'd think by now you'd have a nice wardrobe of hot cloths!" Chloe finished as she fastened Max's jeans. "You're right Chloe, maybe tomorrow we can do some shopping. My parent's are sending me more money so we should manage to get by just fine." Max replied as she looked at herself in the mirror and then pulled Chloe to her so she could take her usual selfie with her girlfriend.

"Now that I'm dressed I think we should go ahead and meet Victoria there or else she's gonna be pissed that we're late." Max laughed as she took Chloe's hand and led her out of the bedroom. Madison was back at the house with Joyce and so far their lives have been better too. Madison laid off of Chloe and was a lot more chill with Max being around, knowing that she'd keep his step daughter safe from harm, or as best as she could. Chloe was still into her drugs and even got Max into smoking pot with her, but as long as she kept most of it away from her father all was well in their world. Partying and drugs was the huge thing Chloe was still into to this day, though who woulda known what kind of trouble she would get herself into tonight.

Last edited:
The party was already in full swing by the time Max and Chloe arrived. The Vortex Club, as always, had spared no expense for the party. A killer DJ that was keeping the music booming with drinks and drugs flowing rather freely. Still, the whole incident with Kate and the news about Jefferson and Nathan meant they kept things a little more under control and only invited those they knew they could trust. Chloe and Max had both earned that right from Victoria. Still, as duo arrive, they would notice a new face in the crowd.

He was slightly older than them...most likely a year or two. He was tall and fit, with short brown hair, brown eyes hidden by a pair of stylish glasses and tanned skin. He was wearing a lab coat but under that he was wearing a grunge band t-shirt and he just had on a pair of jeans. Victoria would introduce him to the girls, his name was Michael Murphy. He had come to their school for their science program and he had hit it off well with nearly all the members of the Vortex Club, especially Victoria. Its like he had already known about them...and despite his pre-disposition to science, Victoria said he knew a lot about art as well.

"So...you two are the infamous Max and Chloe...Victoria has told me a lot about you two. It's nice to finally meet the heroes." He offered his hand out for a shake and he gave the girls a large, charming if somewhat goofy looking grin. He seemed like the textbook definition of a charming nerd.

Once they got to the club Chloe was the first to notice the new comer and nudged Max to his direction. "Never seen him here before, wonder what he's doing here dressed like that." Chloe said with a chuckle and held Max close to her as they walked over to Victoria. "So what's the scoop on this guy?" Chloe asked Victoria. Victoria explained to them who he was and he had a fine eye for art. "So what kind of art do you like?" Max asked as she took his hand and shook it. Chloe took his hand next and shook it as well. "Pleasure to meet you." She said as she "Look we're no heroes and we just did what was needed." She then turned to Victoria. "We're gonna head in now, was nice meeting your new friend. I'm sure he's hella fun." She said as both her and Max went to head inside.

Chloe didn't care for guys that much and the way he looked at them, almost as if he knew them or something. Max looked to Chloe who was lost in thought and tugged on her hand. "Chloe? You okay?" She asked as she pulled her in closer. Max was happy with Chloe, she felt safer with her, but something was off with her and she could tell. "I don't know Max, but that guy gives me the hella creeps." Chloe said as she held Max closely to her. "Lets... Just get in and have some fun." She finished as they went to open the door now.

Michael shook Max and Chloe's hand. "For art, I like both photography and paintings myself. I we trade our favorite artists and photographers later, if you'd like. I don't want to stop you and Chloe from having fun tonight." He offered Max with a small smile as he waved them off with a smile. Once they were gone, his smile vanished as he took a sip of his whisky that he had. He wondered if he had been to upfront...Chloe seemed suspicious he had noted that much...but he figured it might just be he thought he was a creep. He'd have to try and get her to warm up to him. For now though, he decided to mingle with Victoria's group.

He waited for a number of minutes until he was sure Max and Chloe were inside and mingling and partying; he said his farewells to the group and entered the building himself. The music was even louder inside, and the place was filled with the scent of smoke, sweat, booze and pot. It was a stench he was rather used to, so he decided to move through the crowd, grabbing a drink and seeing if he could score some drugs while his eyes darted around the room, locking onto to Max and Chloe as he watched from a far.

Sure Max would like to exchange photos later, would be nice. But Chloe knew something wasn't right about him, and Max normally listened to her too. But she just shrugged it off for now as she wanted to just have fun with not only her best friend, but her girlfriend tonight. Besides if she had to she could just rewind time before anything bad happened to her. "Chloe, lets just have some fun and not worry about him. Okay?" Max said as she went back into the VIP room with Chloe and started hanging out with the crowd there. She danced a bit with Chloe and some of the other students, hell even Brooke was enjoying herself now that she had opened up a bit more.

Chloe came up from behind Max and handed her a joint, "Here girlfriend take a few hits from this then lets head to the bathroom for some clean up time." Chloe said with a wink as Max took the joint and took her first hit. Choking a bit due to taking such a large hit. After a bit of smoking the joint with Chloe she ended up following her into the bathroom for their 'fun' time. Chloe had already scoped out the area as best as she could. "Okay Max, the coast is clear." She said as she opened the bathroom stall. "You sure no one followed us back here?" Max asked as she began taking Chloe's cloths off. "Yes girlfriend, I made sure no one followed us. Now shut up and let me take a picture of you before you completely strip me down." Chloe laughed as she took Max's camera and began taking shots of not just Max but of them together. "That's it Max..." Chloe said as Max snapped another picture of them together. "Okay Chloe, lets get this underway before someone walks in and sees us." Max said as she tossed her bag onto the floor and then sat her camera and photos down and then began finishing what she started with Chloe's cloths. "Hey now girlfriend! You don't get to have all the fun now!" Chloe said as she pulled Max to one of the stalls and began stripping her down as she dragged her to the floor.

Once both were nude Chloe wrapped a cloth around Max's mouth to keep her from screaming in pleasure as she reached down and began fingering her. "Mmph" Max moaned as she could already start feeling herself grow wet. "Fuck you're hella hot girlfriend when you moan." Chloe said as she lowered her face to Max's, removed the cloth and forced her tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply. Max closed her eyes as her body shook under Chloe's, while Chloe continued the kiss she began groping and massaging the other girl's breasts as she then began rubbing her knee against Max's clit. "Fuck this is so good Max!" Chloe moaned as she then removed her lips. "Lets do this I'm hella horny right now!" She said as she kissed Max again before moving into position to where her pussy was right above Max's mouth as she lowered her face towards Max's pussy and began licking at it. They both went at this for a bout half an hour before they both almost passed out from exhaustion. "Fuck our photos are gone Chloe!" Max said as she walked over to her camera and noticed that all the pictures they had just taken were gone, as well as Max's bag. "Fuck Max this is not good!" Chloe panicked as she started looking around the bathroom. "Who the fuck is in here?" Chloe yelled as she looked around, and yet saw no one there. "Chloe this isn't good. But we have to go back to the party and figure out what's what." Max said as she took Chloe's hand and grabbed her camera and left to go cool down and gather their thoughts. "Max, a dance?" Chloe asked as she held her hand out to her. "We'll figure this out, trust me." She finished as she kissed her.

Michael watched as Max and Chloe entered the restroom and after a few minutes of not coming out, he figured they were doing more than just fixing their make up as one would say. He made sure no one was looking in his direction and slipped into the bathroom. He could easily hear Chloe and Max moaning in the stall and while part of him wanted to just take them now, he knew he had to be patient or he'd caught. He saw Max's camera and photos though and he grinned.

He knew vaguely of Max's power to rewind time. His father had mentioned it in his visit to jail and he had done some research into the occult on such things. He learned enough to know that pictures were part of what let her rewind time, she he grabbed the pictures and bag and went out to his car, tossing the bag and its contents into his trunk before returning to the VIP room. He lingered on the edges of the crowd for awhile before he noticed Chloe and Max were back. He decided now would be a good time to strike.

He waited until they danced for awhile, but as the songs got louder and wilder, the two eventually got separated. Now was his chance to win over Chloe. He was alright smoking a joint himself, but he had pretty high tolerance so he wasn't feel too much of it yet. He approached Chloe and tapped her on the shoulder, giving her a small smile.

"Hey, sorry if I creeped you out earlier or anything. I didn't mean to. Have a joint, on me." He offered a joint to her with a lighter as he took a large drag off his own. He knew drugs, music and generally being a rebel would get Chloe to warm up to him. That in the fact that her joint was laced with trace amounts of an aphrodisiac would help too. "Wanna smoke and dance?" He decided to offer, seeing if she would open up to him at all.

They danced together for awhile and then Max was dragged away by Victoria and her posse. "I'll catch ya later Max, I'm gonna take some shots of rum." Chloe said as she walked off and then not too much longer, bumped into Michael. "Um, sure I guess? How can I say no to a free joint." She answered as he offered her a joint, she wasn't one to turn down a free joint and it looked like the one she had before so no harm, right? "Sure we can dance, but hands off my bod, it's reserved only for Max." Chloe said as she started dancing to the music with the joint lit and in hand. The joint didn't seem to taste any different than any other joint to her so she figured she'd enjoy the whole thing while she danced with him. As they danced she could feel herself starting to grow hot, must be from the dancing she thought as she then started to feel slightly dizzy. She didn't know he had drugged her and now she had been caught up in his web.

"I don't feel so cool right now Michael I think I need to to sit down." Chloe said as she could feel her legs starting to give way. Meanwhile Max was busy asking around if anyone had seen her pictures or her bag and to no avail, no one knew what happened to either of it. When she went to look for Chloe, she realized she wasn't in the VIP section anymore, so she searched the bathroom for her and nothing. And no one had seen her since she was last seen dancing with some guy in a lab coat. She didn't know if he was responsible for her disappearance or if Chloe was just playing a prank on her, or just getting high somewhere quiet.

"Gotcha. No touching." Michael chuckled as he smoked and danced with Chloe. As they danced, he talked and got to know her. Her favorite bands and some of her history with Max. He rubbed up against her once or twice, but she didn't seem to notice. After they danced for quite some time and both of their joints were gone, that was when Chloe chimed in about not feeling cool.

"You need some air most likely, come on. Lets get you outside." He grabbed Chloe's hand and pulled her through the crowd towards the back exit. Once they were outside, he led her to a nearby bench a few yards away from the building. Not super far away but far enough not to be seen. It would be perfect for some fun once they drug fully ran its course in Chloe.

"Feeling anything better?" He asked as he sat down next to her, offering her a bottle of water to ease her thirst. He had to wait for just a bit. He wanted Chloe to show some signs of arousal first.

Once outside she started feeling slightly better, though not too much. "Man I'm hella high right now." Chloe said as she took her seat on the bench. After she drank some water she felt the thirst go down and then her body started growing hotter. "Nnnn... What the fuck is going on here?" Chloe asked she could feel herself growing horny. But how? And why now? She just had sex with Max about an hour ago and now she was all hot and bothered again. She could feel the aphrodisiac starting to really kick in and she just wished if Max was here to sate her needs.

With no Chloe in sight and no pictures of their previous times together, she was at a loss on where her girlfriend went. "Victoria I hate to leave but I must find Chloe." Max said to Victoria and her posse. "It was a blast and hopefully I can enjoy some more fun as soon as I find her." She finished as she walked out of the VIP section and headed back out to the front, not knowing that Chloe had left out the backway.

Michael looked at Chloe, a faked but perfect look of concern on his face. "You're really red head in the face, are you alright? You must be super fucking high" Michael reached his hand out and touched her forehead. "You don't really seemed to be running a fever though, just warm." He knew the skin on skin contact would send a wave of pleasure through Chloe. He intended to unintentionally make her feel good until she asked him to "help" her out.

"Do you want me to call your parents or Max for you?" He asked her as he pulled out his cell phone, acting like he was going to call someone. He let his other hand land on her thigh "accidentally" as he waited for some kind of response from Chloe.

"I should be fine in a bit..." Chloe groaned as she felt her body twitch under his touch. "Please call Max... I... Nnnn... Need her now." She didn't know if he was going to call her or not though. She felt his hand on her thigh but paid no attention to it as she pressed on about him calling Max. She gave him Max's number and waited to see if he was going to do as he said. She still didn't trust him and more so now with his hand on her thigh, but his hand did feel good there oddly enough.

"Max, huh...sure. I'll call her." He entered Max's number as Chloe gave it to him, but he added an extra digit while she wasn't looking. He let it ring for awhile in his ear. As he did, he noticed Chloe seemed to be reacting somewhat to his hand on her thigh. As he waited on the phone, he gently moved his hand up and down her thigh, squeezing it gently as well but he made it appear like he wasn't paying it any attention. After the number didn't pick up, he looked a Chloe and shook his head.

"She didn't pick up...I mean...she is in that party with the loud music. I doubt she hears or feels her phone." Michael reasoned, a perfectly logical reason as well. He removed his hand from Chloe's thigh and she would feel the absence and it would increase her desire even more. "Do you want me to go see if I can find her...or can I help with your problem in anyway?" Michael offered with a small smile.

"Damn it Max! Horrible time to not pick up your phone!" Chloe cursed as she groaned again. Now things were starting to click in her hazed mind, he did this to her. He had to of! She looked at him and tried to stand up but almost fell on the ground. Barely able to move she managed to stand but this time, she did fall to the ground. "G-Get away from me! Y-You d-did this to me!" Chloe tried to scream but finding it hard to do so knowing that with the party going on no one was going to hear. "I must call Max myself..." She said as she reached for her cell phone.

"Did what to you, you just got a little too high. You just need to calm down, Chloe." Michael tired to reason with her. He was almost positive he had seen Max's cellphone in her bag too, so even if Chloe tried to call her, her girlfriend likely wouldn't pick up. "Come on, laying on the ground isn't going to do you any good, let me help you up while you call Max. " He offered her his hand. He was clearly insulted by the idea that he might have done something to her. At least that's how it would seem to her.

"No! There's no way in hell I'd feel like having sex with the closest thing to me from smoking just a joint!" Chloe accused as she tried to crawl away from him while attempting to call Max's cell. But she couldn't get ahold of her either. Then it dawned on her, her bag was missing and her cell was ALWAYS in her bag! "Fuck me! You've been stalking us? Dude that's so not fucking cool!" She said as he got closer to her. She knew he had to of done something to her and Max's bag along with their photos. "D-Do... Do you know Max's secret or something?!" She questioned him as she could now feel the drug starting to really take ahold of her.

"Wait...what!? You're horny is that what is going on?" Michael let out a sigh as he looked away, seeming embarrassed by Chloe's sudden confession. He had to make it seem like he thought she was crazy at the moment, cause that's how a normal person would act. " Stalking you...I just met you today...how could I be doing that?" He sighed deeply as he continued to approach her, trying to calm her down.

"Secret....? That kind looking girl is hiding some kind of secret?" Michael questioned, though of course he knew. He looked at Chloe and shook his head. "Look, you really just need to relax and calm down, okay." He got on his knees and was moving his hand to grip her shoulders, but her slipped up and then she moved back and it caused him to fall forward, his face pressing against her stomach and his hands landing squarely on her breasts, giving them a squeeze through her top from the force of the fall.

"Ummmm....it was an accident...?"

She couldn't believe him, no something had seemed off with him from the start. The way he greeted them as if he knew them from the start. "Max will find me eventually and she will save me! I just know it!" She replied as she then felt his hand on her breasts, sending the drug into its final phase. Panting heavily she couldn't resist anymore, she was horny beyond hell and knew if she didn't give this guy what he wanted he might go after Max next... Which she didn't want that. "A-Accident... Nnnn... My ass..." She moaned as she found herself now laying on her back, almost as if being controlled by strings and he was the puppet master, even though she knew he didn't have any powers like that. Only Max was her everyday hero.

Michael lifted his head off her stomach when he heard Chloe moan and he chuckled slightly. "Well, it was...but you certainly don't seem to mind...do you?" He squeezed her breast again, this time purposefully and with more force. His knee brushed against her crotch as he moved his face up towards her. "I mean...you did say you were horny..." his voice became deeper, more gruff as he started to plant kisses up and down Chloe's exposed neck before nibbling and sucking on her earlobe. He could feel his own lust starting to build up as he felt her breasts mold against his digits beneath her clothes.

"N-No! S-Stop! Max will... Max will... Nnnnn..." She moaned as he now made his advancements on her. Fuck she couldn't take it anymore. She was hella high and hella horny, and yet he was the closest thing to fuck. Oh how she wished Max would come and save her, but Max was out front looking for her there, though she didn't know that. "I know Max will stop this... She.. She has to..." She started to cry as her body grew hotter the more he touched her, yet despite what she said her body was telling him differently at this point.

"You sure have a lot of faith in her...huh? We'll see what you think by the end of the night." He chuckled into her ear as one of his hands left her breasts and moved to the hem of her shirt. He started to push it up until the fabric was past here breasts. He then ripped her bra off and let her breasts jiggle freely, exposed to him. "So beautiful." He spoke, kissing one of her mounds before his hand moved to grope one of the bare and exposed mounds now. Her flesh molding directly against his own, his fingers twisting and tugging on her perky nipple.

As he did this, his other hand slithered down her side and stomach and into her jeans. His fingers began to rub at her cunt, his fingers seeking out her clitoris and rubbing and tugging on the nub through the fabric. As he did this, his lips sealed her own in a passionate kiss, his tongue lashing at her lips and seeking entry to her mouth and tongue as the lust began to take over him as well.

"She's saved me more times than I deserve..." She replied lowly as she could feel a tear drop fall down her cheek. She was betraying not only her girlfriend but her best friend by doing this with a guy of all people! She went to speak again but only a moan escaped her throat and then she found his tongue forcing its way into her mouth as she then found herself kissing him back without even wanting to. Her body was betraying her and she was starting to lose consciousness of her own actions. She was now mindlessly moaning as the drug took it's final grasp over her. Her body shook under him as his hand reached her clit and began pulling and tugging at it, sending her almost over the edge. She had never came this close to cuming this fast before and she was now slipping into the darkness of lust.

Meanwhile Max was out front looking for Chloe, yet to her demise she couldn't find her anywhere. She decided to check the back and began making her way there, not knowing that her girlfriend was pretty much getting raped at that very moment.

"Looks like you've run out of chances...." Michael chuckled before kissing her. His tongue was now inside her mouth, swirling around her exploring before pressing and rubbing up against her own. His tongue and her own wrestled for control, with his own winning out. As his tongue danced with her own, he rubbed her clitoris faster, tugging on it skillfully as well before his fingers ventured into her pussy, pushing their way knuckle deep inside as they began to pound into her like pistons.

He removed his lips from her own, but soon his mouth was wrapped around one of her breasts, sucking like a babe while his tongue swirled around her perky nipple. "Come for me, Chloe...give into the slutty side you always knew you had." He chuckled. knowing she couldn't resist at this point.

Chloe was in no position to protest anymore as her tongue fought for dominance over her mouth, yet he proved to be more dominant. She moaned loudly into the kiss as he began rubbing and tugging on her clitoris, which sent her body trembling even more. As his fingers pushed inside of her pussy she could feel juices starting to flow as he began pounding at her. "Fuck... Going... Going to cum!" She screamed as her body twitched one more time and then she could feel her orgasm starting to take control over her. After awhile like this she felt her body start to come down from it's own sexual high as she found herself almost passing out, leaving her there completely defenseless and within his grasp.

As Michael felt Chloe climax, he withdrew his hand and licked up her juices eager off his fingers as he looked down on her. His cock was rock hard and massive now and he could no longer contain his lust or desire. He unzipped his trousers to reveal his throbbing cock and he began to rub it against her soaked and still sensitive pussy, his tip pressing against her clitoris as he did so.

"Time to show you a good dicking and to turn you into a proper girl." He chucked as he pressed his tip up against her entrance. He didn't waste any time, slamming his cock violently into Chloe's tight and hot pussy. Even though her hymen had begin broken from naughty stuff with Max, this was the largest and longest thing she had ever had inside her...and also the best feeling, wither she wanted to admit it to herself or not.

Michael began to gyrate his hips, slamming his cock into her like a piston. His girth was spreading her open while he rubbed her clitoris rapidly with his hand. "How does it feel, Chloe...to finally become a real woman?" He asked her with a deep chuckle, expecting her to be overwhelmed with pleasure by this point as his tip pressed up against her cervix now.

Chloe was finding this hard not to cry, how she was betraying Max right now and it felt wrong, but to her body it felt so damn good. Her body betrayed her and she hated it so much right now. She moaned as she felt the massive dick being pumped in and out of her. The more he did this the more her body started arching up and down as in following suit to this man's torment. "Max please help me..." She moaned once again as tears formed in her eyes as she could now feel herself starting to enjoy being fucked like this. "Fuck..." She groaned as she could feel her climax starting to build again.

Feeling herself becoming overwhelmed her body twitched once more as she could feel the pressure building in her tight cunt. She was starting to lose herself now as she was fully giving into the drug he had so 'kindly' provided for her. "Don't stop..." She finally moaned as her pussy clamped down hard on his cock as her body began to spazz a bit from the pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom