Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

5e Modern OOC

Illven

Star
Here is your OOC thread, please choose a speaking color.

https://rolz.org/dr?room=Illvenism

I'll take this color then.

And I just realized that my character is the only guy among the PCs. That should be fun.

And now follow us to the IC thread.

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=84831

I was thinking on rolling a religion check to see if she can deduce something about this... its an undead, right?
Religion check=13

I found the link for the room in the recruit thread so I'm leaving the link here for everyone else to see ^^
https://rolz.org/dr?room=Illvenism

So, that is a Dispel Magic to start, hopefully it is just an illusion, or some magical force keeping it together - but at least I hope to remove any magical defenses or active attacks from the stitched together target.

DC 16, Up and including level 6 spell(s).
If proficiency counts, then +4. (If it counts as something that would be like a magical attack, then the staff adds another two...)

Pods. You have 24 hours to post, or you're stunned. (Not the actual in game condition, but you know what I mean.)

Maybe Steven could wait wait until knowing if the undead failed its save against turn undead to attack the creature as turn undead lasts either 1 minute or until it takes damage.

Or maybe can we say that Jill's action was last so her action doesn't go to waste.

Hmm. You know what. Both players give me Intelligence checks DC 10. (Since you're not really a team yet, it's harder for teamwork to happen.)

Ok, I got a 6 so I guess I just blew it. Jill's gonna blame it on the just arrived wizard guy then :p

Edit:
Sorry I just realized I rolled a d10 instead of a d20 xD, I rerolled and got an 11 so I guess I passed the check, does that mean I get to wait until after the firey ray before turning the creature away, or what?, She will still be blaming it on Steven should he fail his check ^^

Rolled a nat 20 for a total of 29.

Now watch as I never roll that well again for the rest of the game :D

Okay, main reason I'm just waiting at the moment, is to see the initiative count. I'll post something however, but what annoys me is that if someone higher up then the earlier poster in the count acts, their actions may be retconned by 'later' posts higher in the initiative count.

That's why I wrote two different outcome... After all, we do not even know how far are they, or how fast - by feet, not initiative - others are... I imagine the shooters would not wait until the monsters got at 30 feet...

Next round I will be checking out the area (whatever I can see visually) and participants - including the crowd - and try to help from the distance (will write it after I see who needs help and what with - but a little healing and help with extra movement would be the main theme). Or if the area could not be really checked out from that one place, then I would need to get a different perspective...

What I would be interested in: Numbers, positions, health, lost children, wandering away monsters...

And if there was any similar happenings around us, or just this group of undead?

Back
Top Bottom