Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

5e Modern OOC

I know we were just told to roll initiative and we went a step ahead and already did our actions but is this still the same round and we have been given an option to retcon our actions or what did just happened here?

You're being given an option to retcon your actions, because you shouldn't have gone a step ahead.

Sorry wasn't around because for holidays but helping Lily with my previous attacks was my action, anyway I'm in the opinion that we shouldn't be waiting for an exact order in posting in combat otherwise this is going to take way too long.

I think that doing things by bulk initiative can certainly do a bit to speed combat up, especially in PBP.

Also a question; are there any other zombies within 5 ft of the one I'm attacking?

I don't think you can make a green flame blade attack and a normal attack. I think it's either two normal attacks, or one green flame blade attack. Am I incorrect?

Looked up the spell. While it requires you to make a melee attack... that is part of the spell. The Action is used to cast the spell, not actually make an attack, so the Extra attack feature does not work. However, oddly enough, this WOULD have been legal as a 7th level Eldritch Knight, as the War Magic feature would allow you to make an attack as a bonus action after casting a cantrip.

Ah, in that case I misunderstood how the spell works. Fair enough, I'll remove my second attack and remember that in the future.

Okay, cannot seem to load the dice room. Still, the summoned demons, via Conjure Lesser Demon, are hostile towards all non-demons and attack the closest creatures. Also, yes, she can summon up to 16 CR 1/4 minions once per long rest as a sort of throw away force..... because those things? Suck.

Okay. I figure if there's more then one valid target for the demons they'll target randomly, and that you took pains to put them so that they weren't next to allies?

20 foot diameter is only 4 squares across that'd only get at best 3 zombies, is that okay?

Better than nothing... Can't do it differently. At least the spell does not let me change it in other ways - except making it a line or real wall - and I do not think that it would close off the undead and demons from everyone.

But if you "see" it a better solution to put down a 60 feet long 5 feet thick and 10 feet tall wall instead... please change the outcome to that.

The line would probably be better, get three zombies and some of the demons. That okay?

Protecting the fleeing crowd is first priority at the moment. But if it would not only get the same number of undead, but be in the way for the others, then Gabriel would hold the line... :)

Oh, and the Faerie Fire would be going out, I think, after all, that is a concentration spell too, just like the Wall of Thorns...

The wall blocks line of sight and I assumed it was going to encircle the zombies but the gunman shot to one of them so are the zombies out? and how many, all three of them?

Hi sorry I've been having some very busy days at work as well as a few auditions too thus why I didn't have much time to be around, the thing is that this is likely to continue so I decided to go on hiatus from bluemoon for a while.

If that's the case. I think I'm going to call the game here. I'm a new dm and I don't feel comfortable only dm'ing for 3 people. I feel like I'd put you in over your heads far too often.

Back
Top Bottom