Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gramercy Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cassie Gutierrez"
Tag: Arthur Connington
Time: mid to late evening

Cassie noticed his verbal predicament and smiled "I think drink is the right choice here" she giggled softly "I am fine with something simple like a red wine. I could even help you, i have a little experience in this field" She got up off the couch and took his hand tenderly and squeezed it and walked with him to the bar. "How about i make you a drink and you turn on that music?" she bit her lip. She probably as nervous as he was, but for such different reasons.

"And then we can talk anout your writing. I want to hear all about it. When I see you writing in the bistro, you are so intent, so passionate. I want to hear how you got started in this? We can just chat for awhile and have a few drinks and listen to music and get .. really comfortable, with each other?" She bit her lip smiling hopefully.

She pulled him down onto the couch next to her and scooted close, leaning into him with her body and laying her head on his shoulder as they spoke and she asked questions about his writing. His favorite character. Character he most identified with. Who he would want to play him in a movie about him. She seemingly had enless questions for him, curious about what made him tick. She was mostly closemouthed about herself claiming to be generally uninteresting.

"I am admittedly probably not old enough to have done anything all that exciting. Unless you count being on community service for an Open Container violation. " she smirked "I do love working at the community garden, i've gotten really fit with all the lifting and bending, i can definitely notice it in my yoga. I think the tulips are my favorite part though, they have so many of them down there, they sell them to help cover the costs. But its mostly about growing vegetables for the inner city and for city people to have fresh vegetables and not have to worry about the food desert. I will probably keep working there even after my hours are done, if they let me. I have sort of been claiming less hours there because i am afraid they won't let me come back once my debt to society is paid"

she giggled almost melodically "I know , pretty pathetic". she smirked impishly "it's allright if you say it".

Lucy Martin
Tags: Dylan Murphy

Her kisses, her soft plea to him, it did not go unheard. His reply, her name in a voice so laced with Lucy, filled Lucy with a sensation she had never felt before. It was exciting and frightening at the same time. She feared her body wouldn’t be able to withstand it. The feelings were welling up so strongly, so quickly, Lucy feared she would explode. Their lips met again, and she could feel her own passion, her own desires, burning against his. She felt his hand grazing her breast as he made his way to her side. A surge spiked through her, causing her to squirm slightly on his lap. It was involuntary. There was no way with something so strong racing through her body that she would be able to sit still. As much as that feeling had awakened even more inside of her, as he began to unbutton the blouse she wore, Lucy was consumed by something even stronger. She gasped just before he kissed her once more, not in protest but in approval. It was something else she would not be able to contain. She didn’t want to. The moment was happening so fast, so strongly. His hand, so warn, so soft, guided her hand to his chest. She could feel his heart beating, the warmth, the promise of what he wanted was there. His skin, bared to her, there for her to touch, to feel, to see, felt so right beneath her trembling hand. She gasped yet again as his hand touched her breasts. His lips felt as though they would burn her flesh. She wanted them to. She didn’t want any part of this contact to stop. His teeth grazed her neck, and again Lucy squirmed, coming closer to him as she groaned. She moved her hand from his chest, lacing her fingers through his hair. She could feel his fingers massing her breast, threatening to touch her in a place she knew would light her up even more so than she already was. Her lips moved though her words were silent. Pure nervous energy gripped her as his hand slipped underneath her skirt. Suddenly it was too much, the fabric. She wanted it off. She wanted more contact with him. Her moving lips were halted as he consumed her with another kiss and guided her body to the couch. Lucy felt as though she were floating, lighter than air in his grasp.

She pulled from the kiss, moaning at the feeling of him against her. It was clear he was aroused by their actions. The dampness between her legs was evident to her, letting her know she was ready as well. “Dylan,” she breathed, wanting to hear his name, wanting to hear her own voice. It had changed, now tinged with her own desires. “I can’t..don’t..stop,” she cooed, her body writhing, meeting his movements. The fear of becoming a woman was nothing more than a memory. All she feared was disappointing him, but he had already proven he would guide her. “Show me Dylan,” she whispered, her breathing labored. “Show me..how..to make love.” Her fingers were laced in his hair once more. With a firm grasp she brought his lips to hers’ once more tasting him, tasting his desire burning right through her to meet her own.

Bryn Galenus
Tag: Saoirse Quinn, Charlie "Sky" Winchester, open.

Bryn let out a long pfft at Saoirse’s critique of his undressing. What, did she keep a scorebook around for it? “In my experience,” he answered back, watching the two beautiful ladies, even Sky, shed their garments for him, “undressing is usually best when it’s a game where everyone finishes at the same time. Not making a spectacle of it. There’s more fun things to do.” Bryn chuckled, though it was quick to die on his lips as the scene unfolded before him.

Such a spectacle indeed required absolute silence. The divine Artemis bathing in the pond.

Two beautiful women and Bryn noted with intense and growing pleasure even the minute differences. Sky had a certain grittiness to her that made her naturale in the purest sense. It didn’t matter to him that she was impoverished. She had already proven that without such comforts and luxury, she still had a mind and heart of gold, intelligent and sharp. Her body only complimented it, unblemished and perfect, especially how she groped her own breast, making Bryn’s jaw drop. He wanted to touch it, to feel it. Tonight would be fun. “I hate bras too.” He added in a whisper. Yes, they cover up the good things.

Now Saoirse…she was opposite to Sky. Where Sky was modest, Saoirse had all the flair and pomp missing from this session. She sang, with the acoustics of the swimming pool adding to the beauty of it. In truth, he barely listened to the words himself, watching her hands as they roamed over her own body in a much more sensual way than Sky’s humility. So many hours, days, weeks, of endless flirting between Bryn and Saoirse and now he finally got to see her goods. She made it a show, like a burlesque dancer, teasing them both with hesitation and delay before showing them everything. Yes, she always had to do him one up.

And then she kissed Sky on the lips. Bryn was dumbstruck by the sight, the two beautiful women molding and dancing their lips together in full view for him. If he had any doubts about whether weed might dull the blood flow to his manhood, they were now gone as it rose to attention, as if giving a silent encore for the show he had just witnessed. Perhaps the sensation of being high drew out the kiss longer than it seemed to Bryn but he could feel impatience gathering within him. And I saw her first. One hand on his hip, he rose his other to rub his jaw thoughtfully, impressed and eager for what was to follow.

Two beautiful women and just him. Sky, introverted and shy. Saoirse, outgoing and carefree. Together they both leaped into the water with a splash, Bryn closing an eye to the spray that struck him. He swam to them in a few strokes as they would surface, towering over them both as the water swayed about them. His hands, warm and large, reached out to glide over the shoulder and behind the necks of both women, drawing them forward and towards him with a mere application of his strength. One of them, he could not tell, would feel the poke of his manhood against a thigh. They were all together, water lapping at their chests and submerging their torsos, all in the dark under star and moonlight.

“Just to even the score first.” He said to Saoirse, his hand coming to rake through her wet hair, while his other wrapped more fully around Sky’s neck in a half-embrace. He drew her first, pressing Sky’s chest to his own, feeling the two mounds as he forced Saoirse, in justified revenge, to watch him as he pressed his own lips to Sky’s mouth. It was a firm kiss at first, an imprint of his lips to hers, lasting a few seconds as he drew back and looked into her face. Then he dove in quickly after the brief pause, kissing Sky more wildly and passionately, trying to consume her lips while his tongue, very visible, entered into her mouth and explored in rapid circles. Then he drew back, grinning as Sky and turning to face Saoirse with a smirk.

With a hand at the back of her head, fingers curled in her hair, he was slightly more rough with Saoirse as he yanked her forward, tilting her head over Sky’s shoulder who was wedged between them now and he kissed her. No preamble. It was a raw, hungry-hippo type of kiss, backed by countless hours of teasing flirtations that could no longer be restrained. As he drew back from Saoirse, he had her lower lip caught between his which he released after a little tug.

Then he released both women. “The first hit is free.” He teased with a wink.

Dylan Murphy
Tagged: Lucy Martin
Time: Late evening

As she said "Show me" , their lips crashed together like waves to the rocky shore, and he ravenously devoured her kiss. . He thrust his tongue into her mouth and took charge of her tongue with his . Still, Dylan actively suppressed the darkness yearning inside him, pulling back the reins rather than harnessing it . She was sweet and pure and for her first time she didn't need to be ravished by the wanton ogre that dwelt deep within him, the one that laid women low, filled them with lust , replaced their tender words with anguished cries of pain and need .

And yet she was filled with a burning lust in any case, one that he shared, and he needed to have her out of her clothing. He was far from egalitarian in his method of deciding which clothes should come off when. His hands insistently pulled at her clothing , each swift tug removing another of her garments, kissing and then removing another until her panties were gone as well. He didn't really need to remove them of course, he could move her panties aside and enter her that way , but he wanted to treat her with more affection and respect than that. .

He was already atop her and now pulled down his pants and put his weight n her, rubbing the bulge in his black silk boxer briefs on her thigh and her sex , he was hungry and intended to be inside her very soon now. His hand pressed on her sex firmly as his mouth went to her neck and then her ear, his throbbing member rubbing against her thigh first, and then as his hand moved to tease her clit his shaft rubbed her sex. He could feel her yearning but let her beg a bit more with her body. Perhaps it was his revenge for making him wait, but it was all about timing, to build her desire to of higher and higher intensity until it was a torrent and to only then work to slake it.

His hands were on her breasts kneading them firmly but with a perfectly measured touch, although calibrated a bit to the rough side , especially now that his breath was ragged with need as well. Finally his hands moved, he caressed her cheek and hair once more and kissed her again, while his other hand went back to tease her clit just a bit while his hardness pressed on her sex as he slid between her leg fully.

He leaned back from their kiss , and rested back on his knees in a squat between her legs. He caressed her cheek looking her in the eye as he pressed his thick head on her sex. Pressing harder as he groaned deep in his chest , his bulbous head mushroomed until it penetrated her. Slowly he drove into her , evenly, long and hard and deep, without even the hint of haste. , but not stopping or even slowing until he was buried deep within her. At that point, he paused, giving her a chance to adjust to his deliberate and relentless drive deep into her. . He stroked her cheek tenderly , eyes fixed on hers, "Mmm Lucy.. so tight.. " words were an impediment right now, because the words he felt were foul and violent, short hard words. "Oh yess.. fuckkkk you are so tight Lucy and so wet. . That's it baby you are doing so good.. " His face full of need, he wanted to really lay into her now , hard deep and fast

Now after her pause, he pulled back slowly, leaving a bit of a void inside her, but he filled that void by immediately thrusting directly back into her, and considerably quicker this time. Drawing back and repeating, faster and deeper each thrust until he had a good rhythm going, long strokes deep into her, rotating his hips so he could arch into her one last bit at the end with an extra bit of thrust. He looked into her eyes and began to hasten his pace , groaning "I need you so badly Lucy, tell me if its too much"

With that warning , he absolved himself of worrying and repeatedly began to steadily fill her , thrusts in and then out every few seconds, and spurring the pace faster and deeper and harder. His hands down to her hips now, energetically pushing farther into her with each plunge. The pace rose a bit more until both their bodies were shaking but then he slowed once more. Upon slowing , he leaned down to kiss her , plunging into her until buried inside her, hungrily taking her mouth with his as his shaft claimed her, and held it there once more, feeling her on his shaft.

Arthur Connington
Tag: Cassie Gutierrez.
Time: Mid to late evening.

"I'll leave the drinks to the professional then" Arthur was glad that she touched him, she followed him in that awkwardness of not doing what to do. If he didn't want to keep feeling like the elevator talk was about himself, about how he sabotaged himself instead of trying to be happy he had to do something, to change at least a bit. Just going out with that young and wonderful girl was no use if he botched it with his mood swings. Leaving Cassie with his cocktail cabinet to arrange whatever she pleased for the both of them, he went to a corner of the living room where a few music gadgets ruled the space. Arthur liked to write to music sometimes, and just listening in general, so he had plenty of choices when it came to music and ways to play it. Wanting to own that he was indeed older, even if he wasn't as old as the record in his hands, he wanted to put some vinyl on the player, making the room fill with jazz. It started quite upbeat, but he well knew that it was varied on its pacing and atmosphere.

Returning to the couch as soon as Cassie was done readying the drinks, Arthur felt comfortable with Cassie leaning on him, although it was a bit odd to share so much, he couldn't help to find her interest and questions pleasing. "I don't play favorites, I guess I can be a bit whimsical at times" he answered to the favorite character question. He had a few books that formed short series and trilogies, but most of his work was one shots. "I guess that I like being excited with what I do?" he confessed in a form of question, his cheeks getting a bit red be it by the talk or the drinks. "But I mostly like the idea of entertaining others, of making them..." Arthur doubted what word to use, having trouble getting naughty with Cassie. "Happy I guess" he ended up wording, even if he and probably also Cassie knew that he meant horny with that.

Arthur listened with attention to what Cassie had to share, and frowned a bit when she downplayed it. Arthur caressed Cassie's cheek with the back of his free left hand, having a drink in the right one. "There is nothing pathetic in doing what you love, in yearning for it" Arthur assured looking at her eyes. "It doesn't matter how you got there, even if it was community service, sometimes we end up finding what we like in the strangest ways" he said, a hint of melancholy in his eyes and again the scratching of his empty ring finger on the left hand.

Cassie Gutierrez
Tag: .Arthur Connington

For Cassie, this all seemed perfect, because essentially her knowledge of this sort of thing came from a distillation of various media sources, mostly silly RomComs. she thought about it as he turned on the music. But she knew all the drama and plot twists of those movies were a bit contrived for real life. The company, the setting, and now even the music, all seemed perfect to her, right out of her ideal self-directed movie. The passionate older man who needed to learn to love again, the naive but exuberant younger woman seeking companionship, not to mention maybe a place to stay where she won't risk discovery of her deepest darkest secret...

She paused at her last thought. Was that it? Did she want to use Arthur in that way? She scrunched her nose . Even if that had been a consideration when she had first thought about this, it turned out she really liked the man. He brought out a side of her that felt so amazingly normal, comfortable. He made her feel funny and pretty and special, and wanted. And not wanted in a red carpet paparazzi looking to get a shot of her side-boob kind of way , but in a very warm, thoughtful way.

Her eyes twinkled with interest as she pulled her mouth back into a smile upon his return and at the music. "Very nice choice.. i don't know if i have heard this one before, it sort of reminds me of Dave Brubeck" Of course her depth of Jazz piano went about as far as Dave Brubeck or Vince Guaraldi , but she liked it. Lately she had wondered about the world that her family and friends seemed to rule over from high above - how did it get here, where did all of it's intracacies come from? And when did people become so obsessed with manufactured celebrity and banalities ? She hated being a part of that world. If she could, she would become Cassie forever and never go back. She looked over at her date, wondering what he would think of her, if he knew she was the shallow little pseudo-celebrity with all the famous and useless pseudo-friends. She bit her lip in worry and then smiled again and the night went on.

She let a bit of small talk go on and then she dropped a question. "Do you ever feel trapped Arthur, by what the world thinks you are or by what you have been told you are supposed to be? Ever want to run away from it? You know, like just go anywhere, maybe by car or by boat or by plane, and just see if you can outrun it?" She blushed a little bit. "I like to think about going to some little island like out in the Seychelles , i think if you came to visit me there you should bring this album with you" she giggled a little bit .

She paused noticing the changes in tempo and mood in the album "you know if this section is very long, maybe we could dance again?" she asked, her eyes a hopeful , her slender fingers caressing the back of his neck with her mouth curled with an inviting smile. Was she hoping for him or for what he represented? And did that make a difference to her, or to him? One thing for sure, she didn't want to give him an easy out. They were both out of their comfort zones but she was finding she felt very comfortable and she would do her best to make him comfortable as well. Despite the conflict she was beginning to feel inside... should she reveal who she was to him? And which really was the 'real' her?

Lucy Martin
Tagged: Dylan Murphy

A kiss. It wasn’t their first. In fact, their kisses grew more intense, filled with more passion each time. She could feel her clothing being pulled away tenderly, and yet at times she almost felt as though he was pawing them away, ripping them from her body. The soft tug of her panties being slipped down her legs while she moved her body aiding him, the motion as natural as breathing was compared to the ripping of her bra. It was a garment she would never wear again. That was certain as the fabric gave under his influence. The clothing that had seemed like it was too much to have on her body, the clothing that was suffocating her with it’s hold on her flesh as it covered it, was soon removed. Lucy was confused by her feelings. While she felt free, unrestrained, she also felt a deep sense of vulnerability as her body was now bare for him to see. There was no place to hide. His eyes could drink in her flesh, and she wanted him to, but if his eyes weren’t closed while their lips met, he stared into hers’.

He moved, his body shifting in a fluid motion as he tugged his own pants down. Her heartbeat rose, threatening to burst through her throat. Through parted lips she was panting, trembling, knowing soon was would happen, what she wanted to happen. She lifted her hips slightly, wanting him to lean back to her, to touch her, to kiss her, and yet he seemed to pause. The absence of his body close to hers’ was torture. It was a torture that was ended the moment he leaned back to her. She felt it. Him. He was ready, more than ready. It was clear. She gasped before closing her lips to swallow hard. Breathing normally was impossible. Her lips parted instantly, and the gasping sounds of a woman struggling to breathe filled the air. A sharp squeal cut through the air as his hand touched her sex. There was no fabric to hinder his touch. This was a contact she had only felt before in her dreams. As it was happening now though, her dreams could not compare. Her hand reached for his, not to stop him, but to add to the contact. She wanted every part of his body touching every part of hers’. His lips were hot, driving her further. Another high pitch sound came from her mouth as he began to tease her. Her clit, a bundle of nerves, reacted to his touch, sending waves of electricity through her, waking up sensations. Her hand gripped his tighter, as if she were urging him on.

His touch seemed all over the place, shifting all over her body. His grasp was firm as he massaged her breasts. His touch wasn’t as tender as before. There was a certain hungriness to it. She liked it. While her flesh was being molded by his powerful hands, she cried out softly anytime his digits captured her nipples, squeezing them. Again his touch shifted, and his lips found hers’ again, waiting and hungry. She pressed her hand to his again as he teased her clit. She knew he feel how aroused she was. His touch, his body, had clearly had an effect on her. She wasn’t embarrassed or ashamed. In fact, she wanted him to know.

As he leaned back from their kiss, she wanted to protest, but once she looked into his eyes, she knew. The hunger, the lust, had grown far too intense. The emptiness that he had left her with was about to be replaced. The fires that they had stoked were about to consume them both. When she felt him, her lips parted, as if she were going to speak, but the words she wanted to say seemed too far away. He slipped inside with ease, at first. Lucy’s eyes widened, and her breathing quickened. Her chest rising and falling with her ragged breath. Her hands planted firmly on the couch beneath her. She could feel her fingernails digging into the material. As he pushed, she could feel her body resisting him. He did not let up. His pace was slow and even, even as he met her deepest resistance. Lucy groaned, arching her back as she felt the barrier broken. She felt his movements come to a halt, knowing she was filled. Her body was stretched, as he was embedded within her. His touch was soft now, a stark contrast to the feeling his words lit on fire inside of her. He moved again, drawing back, leaving her empty, but only for a moment. He filled her again and again and again. His pace quickened. Lucy began to writhe beneath him, panting, moaning. Each time he touched in her new ways. She heard his words, but her reply did not come instantly. Instead she drank in every thrust, every sensation that gripped her body. When she finally spoke, her words were low, laced with pain. It was a sweet pain, one that grew with each thrust, one that she wanted. “It’s too much,” she groaned, “but don’t stop. Don’t stop Dylan. Please. Don’t stop. Yes Dy….lan. Don’t stop. So much. So….full. It..hurts. Don’t..stop.”

Arthur Connington

Cassie seemed pensive, almost sulking if she didn't look so energetic and lively, but as Arthur was caught in a situation he had trouble handling, she also seemed caught within and soon abandoned the small talk. Her words about feeling trapped surprised Arthur briefly, but then he remembered how his own daughter was before going to college, before leaving him there. Arthur had done his best to allow her to do what she pleased, to discover herself and grow without restrictions as she seemed to crave it at her age. Cassie was supposed to be at least three years older, or so Arthur thought since she had a license that allowed her to drink, but she seemed suffocated by problems he deemed all too similar to his daughter's.

"I think I know what you mean, but that's a prison you can't run from, you can't hide from" he said, caressing her hair. "Some traps you don't flee, you outgrow them. You become stronger, smarter and I guess that unavoidably... older" Arthur added with a smile. "I know, I know that the last thing one wants to hear it's that things take time but... it's not a passive thing, it's not about just letting days go. It's about changing a bit, growing a bit every day, leaving things behind even if painful-" he paused, choking a bit.

"Like getting out for drinks one night that seemed like any other" Arthur finished after a longer pause than he intended. "I know the temptation to run away though, felt it too many times when writing after all. If you do run, I'd visit you" he said, getting up from the couch and taking Cassie by her hand, helping her raise with him. "And we could dance barefoot on the beach of that island of yours" he finished, letting himself get carried by Cassie's whimsical questions, the pace of the music, the warmth of her body against his. Arthur danced with Cassie, wrapping her in something that was more of a protective embrace than proper dancing stance.

Dylan Murphy
Tagged: Lucy Martin

Finally the darkness took him. His young lover writhing on his shaft as he so ably drove into her repeatedly, deeper each thrust. His hips rotating at the end of each stroke , though holding back just a little from stuffing her tender sex too full; he wondered if she ached , but he did not care anymore, the need was consuming him now. Her words, spurring him on to even greater passion , his eyes bored into her soul now looking down , their gazes fixed to each other except when they kissed.

But the kissing was over for now , his overwhelming hunger ever more intense, his gaze raw with lust. His hands lifted her legs now, bringing her legs up over his shoulders, and leaning forward, nearly folding the girl in half as he plunged into her repeatedly. His hands now free, his strong right hand to her breast, kneading; his left one to her throat, resting lightly at first as he claimed her deeper and deeper with each thrust, and then squeezing ever so lightly, but seeing the look in her eyes as his animal lust drove him to utterly take her, like a beast mating.

It occurred to him that he should have warned her, but it was too late, his capacity for verbal communication was all but gone for now. Now his hands switched places, his right gently to her throat, lightly squeezing and caressing , his left going down to her sex, massaging her clit tenderly, watching her writhe on his shaft. Once she looked to be close, he could hold back no more. With great strain he managed to warn her the best he could "Fill.. you..." he would have a hard time stopping now, he could feel his seed rising in him ready to be released into her. She had said don't stop, and he would not; holding her down as he exploded into her as he thrust deep into her., greedily taking her He groaned loudly, closer to a shout, as stream after stream filled his young lover. Only then would he feel a tinge of guilt for not having stopped to ask her on her protection status, but only a tinge

His bestial thirst finally blunted, now his strokes grew more romantic and tender. Soon he had let down her legs and then lowered himself onto her, his body close to her again, grinding his whole body up against her his chest to her breasts, his mouth to her collar bone, to her neck, to her ear, and then to her mouth. Kisising her hungrily as he still throbbed inside her and stroked deep inside her , slowing but not stopping

Cassie Gutierrez
Tag: .Arthur Connington

Cassie was quite enchanted. The words he wove so deftly , he wasn't telling her what to do neither was he ignoring her or calling her concerns foolish. She felt very cared for, actually. In a way she might have found overly sentimental a year ago., or as she might have put it then "lame". She had changed quite a bit since then, since realizing how empty her life really was. That realization had come as an epiphany , but not one out of the blue. No, the source of that revelation.. well it was really too terrible for her to want to think about especially now

So she clung to him, draping her slender arms around his neck, pressing her lithe frame to him, swaying to the beat , and laying her head against his chest, eyes closed for a bit. She opened her eyes as he finished and looked up into his eyes "I would be sure to leave you a trail of breadcrumbs to find me. Or maybe kidnap you when I left. I have't decided yet" now she giggled a bit, no smirking this time, no, this time pure enjoyment.

She swayed with him a bit more and then took her hand and stroked his neck tenderly , and then rubbed his temple "I am having such a nice time Arthur. Turns out you have nothing to really be too nervous about. If anything i am the one who is a little nervous" she bit her lip now and it wasn't really an act. If he wanted to would she let him? She was conflicted, not about enjoying herself, but in her hiding her true identity. She smirked now. She wondered if an author would have come up with a plot twist that off-the-wall?

But she was who she was, no matter whatever name she had, wasn't she? Besides, first things first, the here and now. She knew she didn't want to leave.

Arthur Connington

Arthur enjoyed the intimate dance, the silence only broke by the calm music and their soft footsteps. With Cassie clinging off him, caressing him, Arthur was at peace with the idea of meeting other people, of going finally out of his mourning. Cassie's smaller body against his felt healing, strangely soothing even if he knew it should be exciting. Her touch brushed his neck, then lingered at his temple. More nervous smirking and lip biting, Cassie acknowledged that she was the one a bit nervous.

"You are safe here" Arthur said. "In my house, in my arms, nothing can harm you know, I'd never dare" he assured. "Nothing that you don't want has to happen..." he added, lost as he looked down at those doubtful, wavering eyes. What was she thinking about? What worried her? Arthur has no way to know, but looking at her like that he only had one way of reaching her, as words didn't seem to have effect. First was her community service, then just doubts about her own state of mind, Arthur felt so good in Cassie's presence that he wanted for her to feel the same.

His right hand went to her face, softly making her look upwards to his eyes, caressing her in the meantime. Arthur's left hand was still on her back, slowly dancing with Cassie as the music started to ramp up, readying his words, carefully selected.

"I'm going to kiss you" Arthur said, tender but firm.

It wasn't a question, Arthur wasn't asking her permission. Of course, she could always push him away, ask him to stop if deemed so and Arthur would keep himself away no doubt. But he wanted to warn her, to manifest his wishes. Perhaps his lips would communicate his feelings better if they weren't busy with words.

Cassie Gutierrez.

Her pensiveness had been shading her mood on the one hand, and yet made her cling to him all the more. She didn't want to think any more, she made so many bad decisions, but was it so wrong just to want to be a little more normal, a little more sane? To not go over her schedule every day with a publicist who would coordinate with other publicists of her more infamous so-called friends was such freedom. There was really nothing about that world she liked, even most SWAG she got - most of the clothes she got were either gaudy or tacky or simply ridiculously frilly fluffs of meringue , though she had to admit she liked the shoes.. And the outfit she had on tonight.

Still She hated the elitism, the isolation, the attitude, most of the music. She didn't want to fawn over Justin Bieber or worse, people famous merely for being famous, she didn't want to get butt implants or breast implants. When she had been younger she had thought it would be so glamorous , genteel and splendid, classy like Audrey Hepburn , or Grace Kelly, or Julia Roberts, or Demi Moore, or Jennifer Anniston, all those old celebrities . Today they all wanted to be Kardashians or Kendras, or some other reality star.

No, something like this is more what she wanted. Someone to watch over her. Make her feel safe and wanted.

As he announced his intentions, her melancholy melted away in an instant, and she smiled shyly and bit her lip, as her eyes twinkled in anticipation. She knew he wasn't asking permission and yet she found herself nodding lightly yes in response anyhow. As he moved closer, she closed her eyes and parted her lips ever so slightly, nearly imperceptibly, her body tingling , attuned to what was about to happen, obviously excited and yet calm, at peace finally.

Lucy Martin

There was something there. It changed, like a switch being turned on. She could see it in his eyes. They grew darker. The flames had consumed him. She grew fearful, not sure what was to happen next. Already he was plunging into her with such a zest the couch threatened to move beneath them. There couldn’t possibly be anything more he could do to make this more intense. Lucy soon found out just what more he could do. The fear, the excitement grew as his hand closed around her throat. Her eyes, glossed over from her own passion, remained fixed on his. She knew he could end her with ease, and as his grip grew slightly stronger, she realized just how easily he could bring her life to an end. Her sex, already filled, tingled. The feeling was slight at first, but more and more, with each thrust from him, grew stronger. Her body was molded to his desire, proving how perfectly they fit together. His hunger was strong, pushing him further. She was certain she heard and felt the couch give beneath them, moving along the floor slightly as he drove into her. Her right hand came up to meet his on her own throat. She wanted him to know it was okay, not to be gripping her there, but to do so with a bit more force. Just the thought made her….feel. Her left hand went down towards her side, feeling his powerful thigh each time he pushed forward. She wasn’t trying to stop him. Lucy didn’t want him to ever stop. Her body craved contact with him. She could feel his muscles, tight, aiding his efforts. Somehow it made her feel him even more, deeper, harder. She groaned, tilting her head back, breaking her gaze, feeling the ache radiate, moving into her hips, joined by a rapidly growing feeling in her sex. She wanted to scream it, to let him know, to let anyone with earshot know, but the words seemed so far away.

His hands moved, her own sliding away from his around his throat, falling limp beside her. She felt his touch, and her gaze quickly found his again. Her lips were moving, but the only sounds coming from her were almost inhuman. She grabbed his hand around her throat again, as if the gesture would translate her impending orgasm. The need to feel the release so strong, practically crying out from her eyes, could only find a voice in the moans coming from her lips. She nodded at his words, knowing he would find his release, hoping it would push her over the edge. Her clit throbbed, wanting the same thing.

She felt it. His shaft throbbed, pulsing with each release. The warmth, the sensation, was enough. Lucy tensed, feeling him even more so. Her cries joined his, filling the space. Every muscle in her body was tight. Her legs pushed back against him, not in an attempt to push him away, before falling victim to the tremors that washed over her. It was the most powerful feeling she had ever experienced. The sounds, the feeling of her own body painted lightly with sweat, mingled with the scent of their arousal. Lucy’s lungs drank in air as if she were starving. She could feel her sex dripping from their combined release.

He lowered her legs, and Lucy could instantly feel the strain. She would certainly feel it for a while. His body came closer to her own. She wrapped her arms around him, not wanting him to move. It was clear he wasn’t going to. Groaning softly as his lips met her skin, she could feel the dull pain within her sex with each movement. Still she didn’t want him to stop. It was pain, and yet….she wanted it. He hadn’t said he loved her, and yet the combination of tenderness and raw, animalistic power he had displayed had her melting in his hands. Lucy didn’t understand how something like pain, something like his hand around her throat had driven her so far so fast. She didn’t understand why she wanted to feel more. Even if she wanted to convey her need for more, the words were still not there. Swallowing she could still feel his hand there. A smile played on her lips. “Yes,” she whispered, not in response to anything. It was a simple, soft declaration of her approval of the night and of him. Her embrace around him tightened as she breathed in his scent. Her lips met his shoulder, and for a reason she didn’t understand, Lucy felt her teeth graze his skin. She quickly turned to see his reaction. Had she gone too far?

Charlie (Sky) Winchester
Tags; Byrn, Saoirse

Sky watched, mesmerized by the sight of the beautiful woman swaying the music she was making. Her fingers, her thighs, seemed to move like ripples on water, graceful, fluid like motions that seem to come with such ease. She could feel the smile spreading across her face. Watching as her fingers entwined with the fabric of her shirt, Sky thought for a moment that she could name the designer of the clothing. It was a thought she quickly pushed from her mind, stunned she could even think about such a thing with this gorgeous woman before her slowly revealing her body to her.

Her own head lightly bobbed to the music, knowing the song well, hearing it in her mind as little by little her body was bared for them to see. When she bent over, teasing them with the sight of her ass, Sky took a step back. When she stepped from her clothes, Sky wanted to tell her she had never before seen such a perfect form, but as the girl grew closer, all Sky wanted to do was taste every inch of her flesh. She would get the pleasure of tasting, of feeling, her lips against her own. Sky closed her eyes and melted into the kiss. She could feel her hands as hungry as her lips. There was no attempt to protest. Why would she? Her head was still in a fog, swirling with emotions. Sky liked it. She liked everything about this woman as well. Perhaps it was the smoke clouding her judgment. Perhaps. Either way, she didn’t care.
Her movement seemed sudden to Sky. Barely had her mind processed what she said before she felt her feet leave the hard surface around the pool. She landed in the water, opening her closed eyes to see Saoirse’s body sinking in slow motion into the wet wonderland they had landed in. The water engulfed them both for what was only seconds, but those seconds seemed drawn out. Sky felt the bottom of the pool touch her legs as she sat on the surface for only a moment before pushing up, rising quickly to the surface. Breaking through, she looked over to see Bryn first. During the hypnotic dance of the lovely lady, she had forgotten about him. Surprised she could ever forget about him for one second, she smiled at him. Hearing her siren of song surface, her gaze shifted to her. Hearing her take in her first breath, Sky laughed softly.

Turning her attention back to Bryn as he spoke, she couldn’t help but wonder what he meant. “Even the score,” she asked, unsure of what he meant. It became clear as he pressed his lips to hers’. She gave into the kiss, feeling his tongue invade her mouth. Her tongue would join his, dancing, while her hand reached down, exploring what she had felt touching her thigh. He was aroused and well endowed. Two things she enjoyed. Her fingers wrapped around him, teasing him for a moment, stroking back and forth beneath the water. Her actions ceased as he pulled back, but when his mouth met hers’ again, this time with more hunger, once more her hand glided along his shaft. The beauty that had captivated her just before was now a memory as she gave into Bryn with abandon. She would have wrapped her legs around his waist had he not pulled back again.

It was only when he drew Saoirse in, kissing her, did she remember her. Her attentions were so focused on only one of them at a time. Sky vowed to not let that happen again. Her head rested against her shoulder, and Sky was going to take the opportunity. Her hands reached, grapping any flesh they could find on either one of them. She wanted to sink into the water and wrap her lips around his shaft, taste her sex, whatever she could find. It wouldn’t last nearly long enough though. The need to breathe would win. Her mouth kissed Saorise’s face, wanting to tease her ear, but in the position she was in, she took what she could.

Bryn stepped back, making his reference. He was right. The two of them were like a drug. “So what about the harder stuff,” she asked, giving him a faint smile. “I think I can get a handle on the harder stuff.” Her hand had lost it’s grip on him, but moving closer to him, she found him once more. “I can take..being penetrated..and allowing the..drug..to flood my system. I rather like it. The.. prick..of my own skin..the sudden rush..of warmth..while the drug..pushes you..for the ride of your life. I like it. Then again something can be said for pills. They can leave an..aftertaste..in your mouth. I do love things in my mouth.” She would look to Saoirse, not wanting the beauty to think she had forgotten her. “I like a lot of things..in my mouth. Soft..fleshy..mounds..that I can taste. Hard..buds..that are a..bundle of nerves.” With her, all pretenses were gone. She was direct, letting her know what she wanted. Maybe it was her outward nature that her made her so bold. “Okay you two,” she said. “You got me all wet..and ready. So now what are you gonna do?”

The feel of Bryn's strong hand on the back of her neck made Saoirse tense and melt all at the same time as she was drawn to him. She wanted this, needed this and knew it, but still the past had strongly influenced her and her reactions. She was going to have to get over it to fully enjoy what she had in front of her. "I'll be damned if I let that hinder my enjoyment of life." She thought to herself.

"Oh I see, you are turning this into a challenge huh?" She teased at his words about evening the score. She watched as he took Sky's mouth with his own and smirked at the blatant, but still sexy, show in front of her. She was caught off guard when his hand moved from her neck to grip her by the hair which brought out a gasp of pleasure. Giving into the forceful pull she moaned into the ravenous kiss as her body was pressed tightly against Sky's back. In the haze of lust filling her head almost as fiercely as Bryn's tongue was her mouth she noted how smooth Sky's skin felt against hers. The combination of Sky's softness with Bryn's roughness sent a flood of heat through her tummy and caused a gush of fluids to slick her lower lips. Needing something to hold onto, a way to cling onto reality before she drifted away Saorise slide her hands between Sky and Bryn, resting her open palms on Sky's stomach and slowly drew them upwards.

It didn't take Saorse long to find what she was looking for as her fingers met the underside of Sky's breasts. Cupping them both she gave the soft mounds a testing grope and hummed in delight at their softness. When Sky's lips made contact with her face she shivered in delight. Being kissed by both of them was intense, and she loved every second of it. When Bryn finally broke away and tugged on her lip with his teeth she let out a stuttering moan and her eyelids fluttered. "You're a dick." She breathed.

Continuing her ministrations on Sky's breasts, adding a pinch of her nipples every so often she smiled at the woman's words. "Oh trust and believe baby we will give you everything you want and so much more." Removing her hands from Sky's chest she dropped them down to between her legs. Her left moving to rest between Sky's silky thighs, her fingertips teasing the soft flesh as they crept towards he sex. Arching her neck to reach her mouth Saorise kissed the girl from behind as he fingers reached their destination, the tips just barely brushing over her hot lips teasing them, while her tongue did much the same with her lips above. Slipping a thin finger between her slit Saoirse glided her finger between Sky's labia, teasing the entrance with a playful prod but not entering her before moving to her clit to press against the bud and rub it in an achingly slow circle.

While she teased her new girl toy with her left hand Saoirse's right moved to join Sky's hand on Bryn's cock. She was quite impressed with the size of it as she traced her fingers along its length. Wrapping her delicate fingers around his girth she stroked him in opposition to Sky's rhythm, causing their hands to meet in the middle of his shaft with each stroke. Breaking the kiss with Sky she smiled and gave her several quick, closed mouth kisses, lavishing in the feeling of the girl's soft lips on her own. While giving Sky her attention she focused her green gaze on Bryn, a hungry look in her eyes. "You heard the girl. She is ready for you. I know she isn't lying." As she finished the sentence she plunged her finger into Sky's wet pussy and shivered. "She is really tight Bryn, and so, so wet." She teased the man with her silkiest, most sultry voice. "And we can both feel how hard you are for us. So don't hold back big boy. Give her the...injection... she so desires."

Removing her hands from both parties she shifted behind Sky slightly and reached around her grabbing the girl by her thighs just above her knees and lifting her with ease thanks to the buoyancy of the water. Holding Sky up, legs bent and spread open waiting for Bryn to move in between her thighs she smiled down at Sky. "I'll give you plenty to keep you mouth occupied with shortly gorgeous, for now though..." She cut herself off by crushing their lips together once again and pushing her tongue into Sky's warm mouth, kissing the girl as though it was pertinent to her very survival. The only coherent thought Saoirse had was giving this woman as much pleasure as she could with Bryn's help, her own pleasure was swiftly becoming an afterthought.

Dylan 's slowing pace finally ended with him buried deep into her. He felt her arms wrapped around her , their bodies so close , they had indeed become one. Her small lithe frame pressed into his hard broad torso, buried so deep into her, feeling every twitch and movement, practically every inhale and exhale. His fingers caressing her hair. It had been far more intense than he had intended with the inexperienced young woman, but the girl just drew him in and stoked his hunger , their motions were so well matched, her responses were as if intended to sput him onward.

Feeling her hands, using his hands more tenderly now, this was not what he had intended when he had agreed to meet her tonight. He had been thinking a quick hookup, an eager young thing looking for fun. But this was more spiritual. Especially once he went darker. It was as if she felt the same thirst. And then as if to confirm that, he felt her teeth grazing his shoulder. He groaned and looked at her, surprise registering in his eyes - surprise, and dark delight . Unexpected in one so inexperienced, but it appeared she had the thirst. Who knew, in time, it may be that hers was even greater than his, once he trained her to feel it, to release it, to control it, to let it flow through her body.

"My girl. You're home ." . He pulled out of her slowly, laying kisses on her body, and then carefully lifted her . He then carried her, looking her in the eyes while every so often making sure not to trip on his way to his master bedroom and laid her on the bed . He now lay on the bed atop her, their naked bodies entangled, him looking deeply up into her eyes , and caressing her hair ,draping his arms over her.

"I've found you, my girl" he whispered into her ear, for now tenderness ruling the moment . But it was not long until his fingers were caressing her breasts, and then found her nipples. Slowly he twisted and squeezed and pulled, increasing the pressure ever so slowly until he knew it must be hurting her. He looked her deeply in the eyes as he did this, hurting her nipples "are you sure my girl?" his hunger was smouldering in his eyes. He knew he was a beast for hurting her, but he also knew this is what he needed, and he was almost sure it was what she needed as well , he whispered into her ear once more "We have time, my girl" he let up the pressure he was inflicting on her nipples just a bit and leaned in to kiss her deeply, hungrily. assessing her reactions to it all.

Arthur Connington

If Arthur's words in some way startled Cassie or were not welcomed, she didn't say it, quite the opposite. Standing wordless, she seemed nervous and perhaps excited to Arthur's eyes. He leaned, slowly, one hand traveling to her face, the other still resting on her hip. Arthur himself would have been nervous if he wasn't committed to it, wanting to reach Cassie and connect with her, understand her, perhaps relieve her fear or was it his own?

Even if he tried to avoid it, his beard brushed against her here and there, nothing too rough as he took care of it, but he tried to be as gentle as possible anyways. Arthur's lips caressed Cassie's, a small moment of electricity before kissing her right and proper, gentlemanly and lovingly, but without much lust as he tried to avoid being too forward with her. Holding back his tongue, Arthur did indulge himself, nibbling softly on her lower lip as she had done so many times, being playful with that mouth that had been asking to be kissed, to be played with the whole night. Oh, the things he could do to Cassie, and yet Arthur didn't want, didn't dare to hurry.

The kiss went back and forth, an extension of their flirtatious evening, a tug of war of sorts where sometimes Arthur leaned in and others backed off letting Cassie inadvertently chase his lips. It was a dance within a dance, a welcome breath of fresh air, of youthful pleasure for Arthur. He didn't have to keep appearances with Cassie, he could behave whimsically with no trouble, he finally felt free from his self imposed prison, that oubliette of misery he had cast himself into. The dance, the kiss continued, that tempting back and forth only interrupted by the magical sounds of the record as it ended.

Arthur looked at Cassie with his natural smile, the one that despite being a mature man betrayed his playful and young soul.

Cassie Gutierrez

Arthur's teasing and biting her lower lip did things to Cassie that she had never felt before. She began to get very excited. She worked to restrain herself but it was obvious soon enough that he was filling her with desire. Her eyes when she opened them , full of wonder and of lust, and a hint of shyness. Her body trembled and she moaned with great desire through the kissing.

Then she would kiss him back more hungrily and savor his mouth, pressing her tongue and fencing playfully, leaning into him as he pulled back; but it was clearly Arthur who was the more skillful one and soon she would yield to his trap and draw him into her once more.

When she could , she would whisper his name in a yearning way "Oh Arthur.. oh.. yess.. you are so good... at.. this. please dont stop.. this is amazing.. " She blushed, feeling her own skill with words so inadequate for such a man of letters. She slipped out of her outfit wordlessly now, in black bra and panties that barely covered much of anything; and she came back and draped her arms over Arthur's shoulders, but still a littly shyly and worried she would be rejected as well.

"i... i dont have good words..." her voice trailed off once more.

Bryn Galenus
Tag: Saoirse Quinn, Charlie "Sky" Winchester, open.

There was a slight jerk in his towering frame over the two women when one of them, Bryn didn’t know which was the culprit, openly seized his shaft. Was there more than one? It had never received so much attention before in a long time. The unexpected though pleasant sensation flushed through his body as a hand beneath the waters stroked and petted his now awakening organ. The kiss did feel like a drug, which Sky so aptly put into words. The harder stuff, she wanted. And Bryn had quite the harder drug to give her. She was all but ready for it and Saoirse was all too happy to coach.

You’re a dick Saoirse said to him. Now Bryn was flushed with bravado. “Quite a dick, don’t you think?” He snickered back with a smirk. He shuddered though with a growing numbness in his legs and knees as they continued to work his shaft with their hands. At this rate, confronted with the sight of two beautiful women, feeling their hands on him and lusting after him, how did one not get overly excited and pleasured from it? Bryn had to hiss and bite on his tongue to try and drown out the growing swell in his abdomen. “I bet she is. So very tight…and wet…” Bryn repeated after Saoirse, moving in front of Sky while the other girl moved behind her, already adjusting her into position.

He had his manhood in hand now, under his control again. He moved between Sky’s spread legs and first took a moment to reach out with his free hand and simply cup Sky’s cheek in an affectionate gesture, Bryn’s features wrapped in a soft yet full of intent smile. His hand then trailed down Sky’s cheek, hopping over her neck to her collarbone, down between her breasts and onto her abdomen. As it went lower, Bryn also lowered to his knees, keeping where his finger traced right before his gaze. And soon the both of them, submerging into the waters up to his broad shoulders, were kneeling right between where Saorise was spreading Sky apart. What a delicious sight it presented for him.

His finger slid down it first, right between the tight enclosure of the nether lips. Then he leaned forward, glancing up at the girl sandwiched between him and Saoirse, with his long tongue reaching out and curving down to the bottom of his own jaw. With it…he proceeded to give one strong lap from the bottom of Sky’s slit right to its apex, before straightening his knees and shooting right up in the waters. A hand came out to caress under Sky’s thigh and heft some of the weight from Saoirse, while his other hand directed his member. He felt himself rub against Sky…

…and then he plunged in. It was a rapid penetration, though once he was in he slowly pressed the remainder within, giving Sky a chance to enjoy every hard inch after inch as it sank into her. His other hand joined the first in seizing Sky around her thighs and rear, taking her out of Saoirse’s grip and responsibility as he hugged the girl to his chest and abdomen. ”Christ.” Bryn stammered, both awestruck and jittery with nervous excitement. He adjusted Sky a bit higher against his chest and torso, gravity dragging and tugging her hips down upon his shaft raised up into her.

Then he began to bounce her, slow and experimentally at first, watching every reaction that any little movement of his body gave to Sky. With Sky’s mouth preoccupied with the other greedy member of this trifecta, there wasn’t much else for Bryn to do, focusing instead of making sure every thrust, every hard spear of his cock, was enough to keep Sky high and pleasure bound. His fingers dug into the soft skin of the underside of her thigh, leaving red little smears as pressure was put to the flesh. Soon the nails begin to dig as the diluting waves of pleasure flowing into his body grew to be too much. Bryn might be soft spoken and cheery when calm. When mad with pleasure, he tended to lose control of himself. His grip became harder and he began to drill more firmly into Sky, eliciting a slick, wet noise with every reach to the apex within her.

"Do I got a sunday special of ice cream for you." He snickered again through gritted teeth, balancing between holding Sky within his arms and maintaining a strong, vigorous pacing to her liking.

Arthur Connington

Arthur answered with an amused smile on his eyes when Cassie doubled her efforts to make the kisses more and more fierce, burning with passion, eagerly hungry and also endearingly awkward. He indulged her wishes that seemed his own, melding into an embrace that offered a safe place to them both, a haven where they were understood, where someone cared for them. It was just a kiss, and at the same time it was so much more. Arthur could manage that much, he could not only enjoy kissing someone else after so long, but also discover what made Cassie tingle. Judging by her reactions he wasn't as out of practice as he had feared, still having his charm and time honed technique.

What caught him unaware was as Cassie backed off and easily got out of her outfit without a word or a warning. She was not only beautiful but gorgeous, charmingly pretty in that fit and smooth youthful way, but also as sexy as any grown up woman could be. Before he could say anything she just hung from his neck, her now barely dressed body pressed against him, Arthur's hands unsure on were to rest ended up holding her by her bare waistline. She was so soft and warm to the touch that it was mind numbing, but her nerves and insecurity made him worry about what to do.

"T-That spoke louder than words" Arthur confessed, gulping. His mouth was so dry all of a sudden. "You look fantastic and amazing..." his hands wandered up her back, approaching the clasp of her strapless bra but stopping midway. "I don't-" he mumbled, shaking his head. "Even if you caught me by surprise, you have no idea how much I want you..." he admitted. "But like this? So sudden... so quick..." he doubted. "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to, we ended drinking up quite some and the last thing I want is for you to feel bad tomorrow" Arthur added, his hands returning to her waist.

"Here, come" Arthur shifted his posture, moving to her side and crouching slightly, soon ending up with Cassie in his arms, princess carrying her. Luckily he kept himself in shape, so carrying the dainty Cassie during a few seconds wasn't all that hard. Venturing deeper into the apartment, he took Cassie to his bedroom, gently leaving her on top of his huge bed. "You are wonderful, and if you insist I don't know how long can I resist" Arthur said, standing tall next to her. It was far from a complete hard on, but if she looked Cassie could see that his crotch seemed bulgier than before. "Can we just... play?" he suggested, walking the delicate balance of not wanting to make her feel unwanted, but also not eager to risk making her feel bad the next day if the alcohol was making her rush too much.

Cassie Gutierrez

Cassie blushed at his hesitation but then smiled like a little princess and giggled as he carried her to his bed. She touched his arm as he asked if they could just play and her eyes twinkled "i can play anything you like Arthur.. i am sorry if i was a little abrupt.. its just that , you make me feel , like me . That may sound stupid but to tell the truth ive never felt like i was myself before on any date. I always felt i was playing a part. it... it it hard to explain" She bit her lip now.

She had a little bit of dew in her eye and she turned away "but i just feel so comfortable with you " She wanted to tell him who she really was, but this is who she really was, not Chelsea the rich bitch . She was who she was right there, half dressed in Arthur's bed. Still she wanted to explain it, but she did want to go a bit further first, to feel even more like 'herself'

She giggled and sang quietly "you make me feel, you make me feel like a natural woman" She was so happy and didn't mind being silly with him. She realized she was always afraid to be silly before, the judgement of the dreaded "3-Ps" - her peers or her parents or the press. With him none of that mattered. Not only could she be who she was, she found that she actually liked who she was when she was with him

She knew she was so much younger, but she wanted this, she wanted him to want her and to teach her and she loved how he took advantage of her youthful inexperience and enthusiasm to tease her in the kiss to ever more passion

Then she looked at him and saw he was excited "i am intoxicated Arthur . Just by the moment and by how you make me feel. Its not the drinks, it's you. And the way you kiss me." she granted a smile, her eyes yearning for him to touch her, and she beckoned him closer hoping he was ready to 'play' as he put it "i am very ready to 'play'" she whispered. She drew him close and playfully teased the bulge in his shorts and whispered "is playing a little like this? i hope so because i really dont want to leave tonight. im not totally innocent you know, just with you i feel like i am. but i also feel like i dont want to be totally innocent , not at all"

She was a little troubled. She wanted to tell him her real name but she couldn't , she was trapped by her lie and in fact would need his help to maintain it soon. She was afraid to tell him and break the spell but what if he called the police on her? And besides, didnt she deserve one happy night?

Arthur Connington

Arthur was charmed by how comfortable Cassie looked, how endearing her words of trust were, unable to do anything but smile when she got to singing a little bit. The worry of alcohol easing the moment was still there, the possibility of regret the next day floating around, but she didn't seem so tipsy that she was not being herself, perhaps just a bit that had helped her ease. Arthur was quietly pulling his shoes off without undoing the laces, a habit that his family had tried to remove but he did it without thinking, when Cassie moved on the bed and pulled him closer, leaving the shoes behind. "Mphhh..." Arthur stifled a moan-like grunt when she teased his member over his pants, being the playful young muse she was.

Unable to refuse, Arthur let her fondle him while he unbuttoned and removed his shirt, showing a fit torso that was devoid of hair, his grooming a custom he had from old times and didn't let go. Stepping one feet on top of another, he shuffled a bit and removed the socks. Just a couple of deft moves, and soon his pants came undone falling to the ground. By then his groped manhood was no mere engorged bulge, but was starting to stand into attention on his black boxer shorts, still not into full mast yet. "Our underwear is matching" he joked, before climbing on top of the bed with Cassie.

Sitting with his back against the wooden headboard, Arthur pulled that wonderful girl with him, sitting her between his open legs. His clothed manhood bumped against her lower back while he hugged her close, his arms draped across the waist and shoulders. "It's my time to play a bit" he whispered, enjoying the warmth of their bodies together. Wanting to taste Cassie's lips once more he leaned over her shoulder, looking for her to turn her head and enjoy another passionate if brief encounter of their tongues. Arthur had plans for her mouth that didn't just involve Cassie's tempting lips after all.

Trying for his beard to not tickle her, Arthur went from mouth to ear, from ear to neck, from neck to shoulder. A path of kisses, small flicks of his tongue and in occasion even nibbles marked his trip, his arms holding her tight and close against his chest. "Hmm, I want to feel all of you and this seems to be in the way" he said, tracing the cup of her bra with a finger, grazing her flesh only so slightly. "May I?" he asked in a whisper, but even in that hushed tone his excitation was palpable. There was something juvenile about his enthusiasm, as if he was a teenager excited to remove his first bra, to touch his first breasts, even if how his hands firmly and doubtlessly moved betrayed both intent and experience.

Cassie moaned into the new kiss as she lay between his legs, and could feel his growing manhood in his boxers against her bare back . As they kissed passionately, she swore she could almost feel him getting harder, which made her gasp even more. She felt she was being swept away and she wanted it so badly. There was nothing mechanical or fumbling about his motions. She felt like a ball of clay in the hands of a talented master sculptor.

Cassie found she liked the feel of his beard, the scratch and a little tickle, and she moved her neck to allow him to work all along her neck and collarbone even as his hands firmly gripped her , holding her back against him. She continue to let out eager gasps and soft sighs "Ohhh Arthur. ohhhhhh yessss" she found herself saying more than once. No longer was she so flippant or feisty, rather, more awash in desire and lust, a growing need inside her . She closed her eyes and felt herself drifting pleasantly.

Her eyes were wide, no further fear or hesitation in them, only lust and desire, and she readily nodded up and down quickly "yes, please do Arthur" she smiled wickedly 'and don't feel you have to ask the next questions.. the answer yes please" Her eyes were a little shy and she bit her lip, she had never felt this way, she wanted him so badly as she felt him remove her bra, her perky breasts freed now, she hoped his mouth and hands would be on them soon. "oh yes Please... " she gasped out again "oh Arthur". Her body trembled with delight and need, and she reached back with her slender fingers to rub his package outside his boxers with her slender fingers pressing and stroking

Her nipples were so stiff that they ached for him, her eyes looking expectantly as she begged Arthur to continue to progress and to play "i'm all yours Arthur.. please dont stop" she gasped out so softly that she said it a few times, not sure if she wanted him to hear her, but then deciding she did and saying it louder, and licking her lips as she rubbed his package more firmly

Lucy Martin

It never felt too heavy, his body atop her own. In fact, it felt….right. He was resting against her, and not once did she struggle to breathe. She never every quiver from her tired muscles as she slowly came down from the high he had sent her on. Her breathing labored, at times erratic, was only accentuated by her heart beating rapidly against his chest. She could feel the tremors racing through her sex. He felt them too. She knew he had to. There was no shame. Why should there be? They had both bared their bodies to each other and enjoyed one another. This was bliss.

Her teeth teased his flesh, not sinking enough to draw blood or a shriek from his mouth. It surprised her how much she enjoyed the gesture, but the look in his eyes showed he was far more surprised than her. She smiled at him faintly, as something else clouded his gaze. It was inviting and exhilarating. Lucy had no idea what was coming, and yet she looked forward to it.

The words came from his lips, and a smile crossed hers’. “My girl,” she whispered as he moved, drawing himself from her. She groaned, more than slightly sore, but it was more than that. There was a void now. She missed him. He was still close, and yet she missed him. His lips were warm against her skin. The kisses left her body sensitive to the air in the room. The cooling sensation was welcomed. Lucy sighed as both the combination of his warm kisses and the cool air swept over her body. He continued to entangle her in a whirlwind by lifting her and carrying her. She knew where they were going. After what they had done, she couldn’t imagine going anywhere else.

They entered the room, and while there was a time when the grandeur would have left in her awe, Lucy couldn’t take her eyes off of him. Tenderly he laid her down on his bed. Her body instantly conformed to the mattress, sinking into the softness. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, only to open them to watch him come to rest atop her. She smiled at him, loving the feel of his fingers through her hair. He was a magnificent man. Soft and tender, and yet he was able to be the man who had just made love to her as well. Something had happened. Something had changed with him as he did so. Lucy didn’t know what it was, but she knew she liked it. The tender side of him was fully in control now as he whispered to her. My girl. She loved those two words. Two ordinary words that when uttered from his lips meant something so much more than they ever had before. He had shifted his position, touching her now. Lucy heart was racing once more. Grazing her still hard nipples, she felt her breathing hitch as her mouth opened. Her back grew stiff, and Lucy’s gaze was locked with his. His efforts grew more intense, and her body the felt the effects. Lightening, sparks, electricity jolted from her nipple into her breasts. It happened fast with every pull, every squeeze, every action he showered on her. Lucy’s gasps took on sound. Harder he worked her nipples. They were growing sore and tender, just as her sex was. Soon she was writhing. Still she looked at him. Her gasps became soft cries. Not once did she try to stop him. Her hands never met his. Instead they were by her side, leaving her body open to him. “Yes,” she responded to him. “I’m..sure. Please,” she said, her tone begging him. “I’m sure.” It was growing again, the side of him that took over before. To say there was no fear would not be true. Lucy was afraid. She was afraid it wouldn’t feel as good as it had before. As he kissed her, she moved her hands, grabbing his head, holding him close, and losing herself to him once more.

He watched with growing interest. This was not merely something she was letting him do , this was something she was experiencing, even needing. She didn't struggle or fight or even move her hands to touch his , to try and stop him. She lay there although in pain he knew, quite a bit of it for a first timer like her. He was more and more impressed

"So perfect my girl, my perfect doll. You understand what will happen now and you don't fear it do you? You understand it will hurt and I will make you take it, because I know you can." He kissed her neck and lay kisses up her collarbone and whispered into her ear "Because I know you HAVE to. Maybe this is the darkness you feared, but it is out now, out for both of both of us. " It was too late to go back now for him, and pretty much for her as well , he wouldn't let her anymore. He had claimed her. It wasn't fair or legal, it simply was what was.

Their kiss was long and lingering and she felt how excited she was, but she needed more. And he did as well, now knowing she might be the one. He pulled her up kissing her hungrily so they were both crouching on the bed, and then he soon gathered her hands in one of his big hands and brought them behind her back. Reaching into a drawer he wrapped a soft silk rope around her wrists and tied them together, whispering "Shhhh" into her ear . "That's it my girl" He now used both hands to make sure she was securely wrapped. Of course, this was a beginning tie, normally he liked to wrap leather straps and also around the elbow area to make sure a girl was good and immobilized, but this was all new for her.

Now a silk blindfold came out, he sensually lay it over her shoulder and on her breasts before wrapping it around her head and drawing it taut. Now he had her stand, holding his hand tightly to keep her balance, his hand on her hip to catch her , and walked her to the middle of the room blindfolded and bound "Mmmm " he whispered into her ear. "you are like a piece of art, Lucy" Now he went to work on her nipples again, harder than last time, squeezing and nipping on them with his teeeth, but then she felt something altogether different. Metal on them, when he let it go it pulled her nipples down, a light weight on it

He stepped back "Exquisite" he said under his breath but knew she could here. Of course she would look better suspended, but this ws the poor girls first time . The flood of feelings he could scarecely imagine and yet it was almost so potent for her that he could Now he scooped her up and walked with her and lay her back on the bed, crouching between her legs again "Mine, you are mine" he said as he entered her again, so hard now as he looked at his bound young lover on his bed. "Push onto me, my girl" his voice calm but commanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom