Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gramercy Plaza (OOC)

It is indeed a nice story. A really enjoyable insight of what might happen in any randomic quarter in any other city... like an experiment ^^

... YAY, ICECREAM!

Free ice cream?! I think Sky is enjoying what she's getting now. Speaking of, I'll try to get a reply out for that scene tonight. I still have to go to work today. I can't pull up BMR at work. Even if I could, being alone in the break room is a rarity. Today they are feeding us at work. So I'm sure the break room will not be empty. lol. Have a good day all, and nice job on the rp.

Shout out to sigr for that jazz album I never heard about. It's like a lost classic. Never heard of it before and I'm a bit of a jazz musician [or was ] and a keyboardist [though sadly not a jazz keyboardist] the cover looks like it is going to be sci fi

Oh, I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, it's a pretty old album and the odd cover may be misleading, but I love it.

Hello everyone! Good to see we still kickin' and killing it with this RP! Should be wrapping up day one soon, yes?

Me? I'm jealous of you. lol. one word. Arthur. Did I spell his name right?

But I do have to add this on. My partners are so talented. I certainly can't take all the credit for the scenes my characters are in.

... i will move forward as well...

I wish your permission anyway, as my "partner" is missing since a lot of time.

It's a slice of life game and things aren't set in stone, I'm sure that all characters will have the chance to interact with each other even if your scene was left hanging by Whispered's absence. I mean, it's a group game, not several 1+1 games tucked in the same thread so to speak.

Indeed
Is a city,... a metropolis... the most lively and lovely of new hoods...

There is noa need, to planthe up...

Happy 100th birthday AndNich123! (hey, the website says so and nobody lies on the Internet so...)

Gramercy plaza.
Day one.

Current situation:

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/ENnAa7rqtBM[/video]

Aww, I'm sure that the next day will bring chances to have naughty fun. I think that it won't take us super long to get there.

...still...

wow... only a day... JUST a day... and look at the things that happened.

City life certainly goes faster, huh? :)

Back
Top Bottom