Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gramercy Plaza (OOC)

I was writing as if it was already around 7 pm...so I have a long wait ahead on me. Sorry Sharub..I'm coming with ice cream though I promis! lol

Okay

In a some curious way, we got drugs and skipped afternoon as we both moved at dinner time.

Obvious YAY for icecream! :D

-lifting a speculative eyebrow and peeking over at BennyQ-

Hmmm..did you slip us a little sumpin' sumpin'??!!

Well it's around 2 ish for Dylan and Lucy. After he gets her to work, then time won't matter until later at night when she gets off. Charlie is off by herself anyway. So time doesn't matter there.

Blackthorne and AndNich...
...that was delightful. A pleasure to read. ^^

Thanks. I wanted to move things along so that the rp can pick back up for everyone. I can honestly say that my next post will take the time to later in the evening. So by all means, let time go forward.

On another note, a happy one at that, I'm taking a vacation next month. I booked the hotel room this morning. It's only three days, but those are three days I'm looking forward to. May take another day off just as well so I'm not coming home one day and heading back to work the next. A day in between if you will. I'm going to Myrtle Beach.

I would like to apologize for my lack of activity, I was spending every free moment with my daughter before she went back to her mom, she was picked up yesterday so I will be getting back into being more active. Also I just want to say that all of you are doing an amazing job with this story. I have been reading it and I love what everyone has been doing.

KOSMIK! Hello! Oh, no need to apologize for spending time with your dear ones. I hope you had ato great time^^

Hi Kosmik and welcome back!

Everyone need vacation time with loved ones. Looking forward to reading your posts again!

I was wondering what people would think if maybe we got together and chose/voted on a name for the city. I keep wanting to refer to the city at large as a former cop there, and city officials , etc. Especially since some people are doing stuff in areas away from Gramercy Park

I had a few suggestions to start the ball rolling if people were amenable :

Baychester
Astoria
Georgetown
Lincoln
Mayfair
Dunpool
Pontham
Dynopolis
Pennington
Atlantica

Laughs I'm good with whatever name people like, though I think Baychester kind of has a nice ring to it.

Dynopolis sounds awesome to me. Very Greek, very fancy. Annabeth works too haha.

These dang jobs. It's a blessing and a curse.

I thought robots were supposed to have taken all our jobs by now, and we could live lives of leisure?

And where are all the flying cars? I was promised flying cars.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/vzm6pvHPSGo[/video]

Yip, fine to me.

...at this time the country-style apple pie must be cold and ready to be eaten! Yay! ;)

Back
Top Bottom